Page 3309 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 2309280932093259329933043307330833093310331133143319 ... LastLast
Results 66,161 to 66,180 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    which tohsaka

- - - Updated - - -

well i guess she's the same in every timeline so it doesn't matter...
    I think he means the Tohsaka clan/family rather then Rin in particular.

Basically the Association isn't likely to care about what happens in a backwater shithole like Japan (unless it's something really crazy, like a major threat to the Masquerade or the Japanese Association trying to pull a Ygg or something) so lets just leave it to the Magus Family in charge of that area.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I think he means the Tohsaka clan/family rather then Rin in particular.
    isn't the tohsaka family just rin except in apoc timeline

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    isn't the tohsaka family just rin except in apoc timeline
    It is- but it doesn't really matter because in this context the Magus association doesn't care who it is, it's just "That's the Tohsaka families problem, go bug them with it".

So even if we're talking about a AU where Tokiomi is alive, or one where Rin went to the Matou's and Sakura is a Tohsaka, or one where Tokiomi was sterilised in a tragic water slide accident and had to adopt an Heir from another family, the answer is "Go away and bother Tohsaka"
    Last edited by forumghost; September 19th, 2018 at 11:29 PM.

Blog Entries
    Yes. Idea time...

Arturia Pendragon, a buxom blonde-haired woman in her 30s and possessing a unique set of mystic eyes, is a freelance magus hired by the Einzberns to keep their Master, Irisviel, protected in the upcoming 4th Holy Grail War. They mean to summon Arthur Pendragon (no relation), greatest king in Britain, King Arthur. Instead, they get Bedivere, the first knight in his Round Table.
    What kind of special Mystic Eyes?
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Blog Entries
    It is- but it doesn't really matter because in this context the Magus association doesn't care who it is, it's just "That's the Tohsaka families problem, go bug them with it".

So even if we're talking about a AU where Tokiomi is alive, or one where Rin went to the Matou's and Sakura is a Tohsaka, or one where Tokiomi was sterilised in a tragic water slide accident and had to adopt an Heir from another family, the answer is "Go away and bother Tohsaka"
    ah, i see now

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    What kind of special Mystic Eyes?
    dunno yet, the only thing that popped into my head at that time was Lion King in a suit and tie

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar

Tragic water slide accident...

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    There is a never-seen but vaguely alluded to group of Japanese spell-slingers who are not a part of the Mage's Association. I think they're supposed to be omnyouji. There's also a blurb about the monks of the Ryuudou Temple having been taught magic arts by a dragon at some point or another.

IIRC, Case Files even mentions a Middle Eastern alliance of magi who want nothing to do with the Association.

Then you have a bunch of American magi playing around with their counterfeit Grail in Fate/Strange Fake, regardless of what the Association has to say about any of it.

Long story short, the Clock Tower-centric Mage's Association wants to frame itself as the end-all, be-all of magecraft, but there's plenty of evidence of rival magus groups or groups that don't give a crap about anything the CT or MA has to say in the first place.

I think You is getting at the idea that Shirou attracting the attention of this Japanese mage cabal would be more interesting than the Europeans mucking about in Japan. They don't really seem to care much about Japan anyway. Kayneth saw it as a vacation. Bazett and Gatorade were fairly disposable. I don't think the Association would be too terribly concerned about a Faker getting mixed up in a petty gang war.
    What info is there about the Japanese magic groups? Is there anything Nasu has mentioned or even alluded to really?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    What info is there about the Japanese magic groups? Is there anything Nasu has mentioned or even alluded to really?
    "On top of that Japan is such an excellent country. You say it's a backwater, but because of that the Association's surveillance is poor. A dictatorial mage family exists in this country, so the relationship between here and our organisation is like fire and water. It was a Yin-Yang teaching derived from the continent or something. I can't really differentiate between that and Shinto, but well it isn't really a problem.
    Their good point is that they don't act first unless you encroach upon their sovereignty. Unlike the Association they are reclusive, so apparently they don't act before something happens but after the fact. They are masters of cleaning up the mess. It turns out all Japanese are like that. Ah, I'm not saying that in a bad way. Instead this is a good thing for me. Since not having any disturbances occur during a plan is something which is unthinkable in my country. For those mages who leave the Association this country is perfect."
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Who was actually talking in that line? Touko? Araya?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Willy Wonka
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Willy Wonka
    Makes more sense now.

Blog Entries
    I kinda wanna just drop everything and do something with this, but, uh,

Spoiler:
    “Jeanne, we’re falling behind.”

“Just a moment,” she softly replied, kneeling before the altar of the Lord in the chapel she never had the opportunity to visit the first time around. Saying prayer and crossing herself, He lifted her up and set her gently down on soft, fluffy pillows of white. High up in the clouds, her heart, body, and soul soared. Refreshed, she rose to her feet, touching a hand to her breast, feeling the warmth of God’s light, and smiled. “O.K., I’m ready.”

“Then come on,” Cary said, half leaning in and half out, the door. Standing behind the pastor who was so kind as to allow her entry past visiting hours, he sniffed.

Zipping her jacket, by the time she joined him outside in the mid-winter’s rain, thanking the pastor as she left, Cary was already starting down the road. Hurrying to catch up, her breath came in a small huffs when she finally did. “Thank you for waiting,” she said.

“Don’t mention it.” He sniffed again, wiping his nose with a finger and taking out a handkerchief with the initials L.E in exquisite lettering. Blowing into it, he grumbled. lettering When they left the village behind, Peering at the rolling white hills far as the eye could see, now that they he took out a handkerchief with the initials L. E. and blew into it. “Damned cold out here.” His nose was red as Saint Nicolas’s on a good day of present giving.

She giggled, but, when he went to put it back in his jacket pocket advised against it. The white cloth, gold embroidered handkerchief was a green mess. “Maybe you should...”

“Oh, right.” Brushing it in the snow, he shook it around. “Better.”

She grimaced. It looked even worse than before, bits of brown that she hoped was mud now clinging to it, and what she going to suggest—taking the extra time to clean it properly by—became moot as he simply let it fall to the ground. She quickly scooped it up and held it out for him to take.

“I wouldn’t bother," he said, waving it away. "She has a ton of them, right? Just leave it. I’ll say I lost it and… what? What’s that look for?”

“This was her favorite one. You can’t.”

“Alright, fine.” He wiped it off and put it back in his pocket. “Guilt trip me, why don’t you?”

She frowned. “I didn’t.” Turning to eye him, brows scrunched, she continued, “And, even if I did, to have a potential sin abolished, to have that feeling of release, it’s w—”

“No, don’t start. Please. Let’s just get to the meeting. We’ve been held up enough as it is and one of the last things I want to hear is a lecture,” Cary said, container bumping against his shoulder as they left the road. “Gonna have more than my fair share when we get there,” he continued, coming up to the edge of the forest that was to take them to Scáthach’s realm on the other side.

“Also, when we arrive, if all you can say is ‘I lost it’ you’ll look like even more of an incompetent ass than they already take you for,” she added pointedly.

As they entered it, she frowned again, but didn’t protest, now thinking of their flight here. “What about it?” she asked. Other than that overly obnoxious br—child—kicking her seat for the whole duration, once she’d gotten used to it, it had been a very pleasant ride. Traveling so close to God’s domain was a privilege.

Though, make no mistake, it was privilege, not a right—and no amount of divine intervention was ever going to change that. She secretly imagined giving that child—and his parents—the what for and apologized for the thought thereafter. Asking forgiveness as they traveled quickly through the forest, she listened to Cary ramble on about it the whole way to the barrier that separated the World from the Realm.

“It took too long!” he said. “All because of this da—stupid—thing! Deadly weapon, my butt!”

“Even unactivated, you could still seriously bludgeon someone with it. The guards were right to hold us up for further inspection. They were only doing their job, just as any other—”

“Save it,” he groaned.

She grinned. “Then, let’s change the subject.”

He slumped, giving her a cautious look, “To what?”

“Far more important than the flight, you left Flòraidh in Taiga’s care,”—it widened—“and you know what that means.”

“Yeah, Aoko’s gonna have my head. I realize that, but, what else was I supposed to do? Leave her with my dad?!” He flailed his arms around, a very dangerous gesture in such fatiguing conditions, as he worked to dispel the barrier for the briefest of moments so as to allow them passage through. “He’s just as bad! No, worse than Taiga!”

“And I’m not disagreeing with you, but it would’ve been best to bring him with us. If anyone’s going to be angered by your son’s absence, more-so than Aoko, it would be his godmother.”

“Please don’t remind me,” he said, keeping a-hold of the strap to his container as they now stepped into darkness, the rest of the way a treacherous walk, but to them, now experienced in how to maneuver through it with ease, it was more of a tedious hassle. Eventually, they came out of it and into a rocky area where the only way to Scáthach’s castle was a steep cliff climb. Careful not to slip as he found his footholds and slowly made his way up and once they were finally at the top, Cary went to say something, but, before he could manage to get a word the tied strings of his coat came loose, slapping him in the face as his fur hood was blown back.

A sudden, harsh wind had nearly toppled them over, and, placing a hand underneath one another’s arm to stay balanced, she asked if he was alright, but he just shook his head.

“Let’s… Let’s just focus on getting there, alright?” he heaved, hot air escaping winded lungs, pushing her away. “No more talking. Oh, and,”—a heavy breath—“let me prepare myself before we go inside, this time. I don’t want broken ribs again.”

She nodded as he started to retie and refasten his strings and pull down his fur hood. “You needn’t worry,” she said once they resumed their trek, attention on the rest of the way to the castle, remembering that last time with a cringe.

Broken ribs were somewhat of an understatement.

With a strength no human could ever hope to match without some form of unnatural aid, the memory of that warrior woman flinging him across the room like a ragdoll to tumble and fall into the moat below came crashing through her mind. There was no telling what would happen if he didn’t have his son this second time around. Even if she were to hold back again.

It was days like this that she wished her Council was still with her, so that through her mouth they might offer their comforting words to ease his troubled mind, but knew that they never would be. It wasn’t that they had abandoned her, no—Saint Margaret and Saint Catherine nor Saint Michael would ever—but that her role as Jeanne the Maid, Messenger of God was long since complete. With her purpose fulfilled, they had simply returned to His Kingdom above, and, though she could no longer hear their sweet voices, see their sacred crowns, or feel their gentle touch, the three continued to watch over her, waiting for her destined transcendence into Paradise.

Whenever that may be.

For now, here, born anew in the modern world thanks to her summoning by Cary, there were two tasks yet left that she still had want to do. The chance to right the blood spilt in her kingdom’s past and, perhaps, have her wish, silly as it seemed, be granted. If even that chance were a sliver, it was enough for her. Then, she’d leave, but only then, and, looking at him now, she was also ever grateful for his kindness and understanding the past few years and could clearly see why his wife loved him so. The way he carried himself—despite how he shivered and complained about the cold, whining his woes under his breath—was a saviour to her once shattered soul. Were it not for that bravery keep close to the surface of his clumsy and carefree nature, she would have long since broken down into despair. Once more reminded of her companions, she maintained the belief that he would fit in merrily with the lot of them, especially Metz, Lord forever rest his soul—all of theirs—and smiled.

“What?” he asked, as they came before the rickety wooden bridge that was their only means across the sea below and into the castle.

The tides smashed into the cliffs far below, one misstep a bloody death on the rocks below, Jeanne wondered how the others were doing a world removed, turning her smile away. “Nothing important,” she said, suppressing another giggle.

'Yeah, well, let’s just get this over with.”

As they crossed, memories of the past three years came flooding back.

The one behind the Sixth War was still imprisoned within the academy at Atlas, and with his magic circuits shut permanently that rendered him little more than a husk—a horrible thing to befall any magi, she’d been told—they were practically stumbling in the dark for answers, forced to track down all potential leads, no matter the insignificance, as to how he managed to gather and organize a Holy Grail War beneath the noses of everyone—and the reason behind why it still seemed to be going on. Not that she or her Master were doing anything to further that cause, in all honesty.

Standing before the castle portcullis, Cary huffed, rolled his shoulders, and slapped his cheeks. “Alright. I think I’m ready,” he said as it raised, a fuming mist seeping out at their arrival, curling around them like so many wisping hands, pulling them forward and along, through barren halls and empty rooms until they reached the throne room, its doors wide open.

In the center of its vast space, pacing forwards and backwards before the throne, was the ruler of Realm herself. “So,” she began, eying Cary with ire. “Where is he?”

“W… With his mother…” Cary replied sheepishly.

Scáthach raised a brow. “That so?”

“Y.. Yes.” Cary nodded, but Jeanne noticed he was farther away and half hidden behind her.

“Is this true, girl?”

Jeanne looked from her to Cary, who was pale as a ghost, then also nodded her head. “It is.”

Hand on chin, the warrior seemed to mull it over, spear butt planted firm on the floor. Jeanne knew and had seen, or actually hadn’t seen, firsthand, how fast she could have it pressed against your throat and with it your life ended in one quick, clean, movement that to her was simply a flick of the wrist, and, while it would never happen to either of them, that didn’t mean she couldn’t inflict some other injury.

One that wouldn’t be especially pleasant.

From the spear’s point, a dark green liquid trickled down its barbed tip, and rolled further down the riveted shaft, over her calloused fingers, eating away at the skin of her hand, whereupon it then dripped to the floor, creating sizzling wisps of poisonous steam.

Or maybe that was another understatement.

Regardless, the warrior paid it no mind, even as her bone became visible—and, not that she had any reason to, as well—and stood there for a few moments more. Jeanne watched as the harm done to her fingers simply vanished with the dark vapors that shed from her body, repairing it anew.

“I guess it’s for the best,” she said, though a bit of disappoint could be heard as she sighed then went to her throne, beckoning them to follow. “The others are all waiting for you,” she continued on, absentmindedly twirling her spear and—perhaps subconsciously as well as intentionally—coming dangerously close to hitting Cary with the drops of venom as she lead them around it. “They’ve been arguing over it for some time already and haven’t seemed to be getting anything agreed upon. That one girl, especially, with the boisterous way she makes suggestions and bosses the others around, is quite amusing to watch.”

Jeanne knew exactly who she spoke of. She looked over at Cary, wondering if he would offer any comment, but he was too busy dodging acid to pay any attention to much else, and, as Scáthach took them down the long stretch from the throne to stop at the twin doors of the meeting hall just beyond, she hoped that they were in time for things to have not become too heated.

“Look who I found hiding in the evergreens.”

“Sorry we’re late everyone!”

“Yeah…”

Barging through the doors were three annoyances, and, as all the others gave them some form of acknowledge, Médée ignored their presence save for her eyes resting briefly on the one of the only surviving Noble Phantasms in the world. Not ravaged by time, taken to the grave by its wielder, nor most recently having disappeared with no trace, Fragarach, the God Slaying Blade of Lugh… to think a man such as that was its wielder. She felt her intelligence dropping the longer she stared.

Luvia held a hand out, beckoning. “My handkerchief, I’d like it back, please.”

“Ah, yes, here you are.” Ruler's Master had it in enclosed in his palm, smiling sheepishly.

“Ah!” Luvia screeched, dropping it and shaking her hand. “It’s all slimy!” She fixed him with resentful glare, baring her teeth. “You…”

“Ahem.” Lord Velvet cleared his throat. “Yes. Well. There are more pressing matters. Save the pleasantries for later.” He waved his hand over the map encompassing a rather large area of the Western Asia that they had been discussing prior to the most unwelcome interruption. He glanced in Mordred's direction, then jabbed a finger at one spot in particular. He was still upset about the dog comment.

"This is where the presence is felt the strongest." Beside her, Tohsaka cocked her brow. To Lord Velvet’s left, Gray nudged him. His finger traveled further down the map. "Here."

Mordred had her arms crossed, disdain spread across her features, "Feh. Wasting time with a map. Better to be marching straight there."

"Romulus." The Feral Twin stood in front of the Knight of Treachery, blocking her view and ridding them of a potential eyesore and clear distraction. "Thank you."

Drowning out Mordred's subsequent complaints, he was free to go back to the task at hand. The presence was somewhere where his finger rested, but there was no exact location. The only reason they knew something was there was because it was so massive. Which meant they had to scour the whole area until something was found. And, with no other leads to go on, they had no choice but. Tohsaka must have been thinking the same thing, for she circled the spot, then outlined the nearest city: Iraq.

"We’ll make this our base of operations. From there,"—her marker made a line from Belfast to each major town—"we divide into groups. Each group will search around their assigned area. What do you think, Velvet?" She addressed him, but Médée noticed the woman’s gaze was on her.

Why?

"That sounds fine. Who will be in what group?" Lord Velvet looked at each of them in turn, hand on chin. "I can manage on my own with Gray, so that leaves you eight. Decide now and we'll head out immediately."

Tohsaka brushed her sleeve, finally turning her attention to one she was actually addressing, as it should be. "I'll stick with Médée and her Servants."

"Four groups of two is what I would say, if not for them." Médée gave a nod at her two Servants. “Thus, two groups of four is our only other option.” Médée looked over at Luvia and Archer behind her. "Is that ok with you?”

“Wonderful.” While Luvia didn’t look happy, holding her snot-covered handkerchief at an arm’s length, she didn’t protest.

Archer shrugged.

At the decided arrangement, Lord Velvet nodded, but, before he could say anything further, Romulus moved. "Something you wish to say?"

"Yes. The leader must traverse the dangerous paths and his legions should follow. Only together, united, will we have strength. Dividing our forces will only prove to weaken us if we do encounter the enemy."

"What do you think?" Gray asked, looking from Romulus to her mentor and giving a thumbs up behind her back. Did she encourage him to speak his mind?

Scáthach spoke then, "Separating could be disastrous for you all. Though, by that same token, it could also be what keeps you alive.” She smiled. “Mordred, do you have any say on what our next course of action should be?"

"Move, you stupid oaf!" The petite knight shoved Romulus aside like a sack of potatoes, angered at being ignored this whole time. Moving Lord Velvet aside as well, still ignoring him—much to his chagrin—she strode up to the map and slammed her hands down on the table. "Master, we should strike at the enemy's heart!"

Lord Velvet was straight-faced. "Please, enlighten us."

Hand to her breast and head held high, this was the answer given: "Everyone knows that a King should establish his court to be in the innermost territory. I am certain that around this stronghold is where we shall find those wretches." She crossed her arms and elaborated her reasoning, boastful, “If we simply search the city, then surely we’ll find the answers we seek and not have to resort to a wild goose hunt that will gets us nowhere.”

Tohsaka's brow twitched. Unlike with Lord Velvet, Médée couldn’t place if she were annoyed at the obvious strike against her or was just amused that the daughter of the Once and Future King she once knew could be so… childish. “And why’s that?”

Mordred smirked, opening an eye to look upon her. "What is it, witch? Are you in disagreement with my ruling?" When Tohsaka’s face went sideways, Mordred turned with a fox-toothed scowl, "Master, tell this witch to stop making such a face at me, or I shall do away with it myself."

“Try anything, and you’re dust," Tohsaka retorted, suddenly holding hostage one of the bags the knight smuggled from the flight, her other hand a few centimeters from it. In her hand's palm was the beginnings of a black orb, its core white. Gandr. But, just the generation of the white core seemed all she was capable of, as Mordred interrupted her with a chuckle.

“Ha! That’ll be the day, witch!”

“I’ll leave you worse off than Arturia when she set you adrift to drown out at sea!”

At that, all the amusement left Mordred’s face. “What did you just say…?” She took a heavy step forward, voice low. “Go on, I dare you...”

“Oh? Didn’t hear me?” Tohsaka leaned in. “Want to me repeat myself?”

"This is your last chance...”

“I said: I’ll beat you worse than Arturia did at Calmann!”

“You fucking—!” The stone beneath Mordred's shoes breaking, cracks splitting the ground around them, she summoned forth her sword, Clarent, and armor, a mass of silver and red steel that completely encased her figure. The only thing missing was her helm, which was kept folded down inside the collar of her armor unless she required its use. Thrusting the mighty sword out before her, she assumed a striking position. “Make peace with whomever your God may be and I shall—"

"If you want to fight, take it outside,” Scáthach said. And, as if it wasn’t already abundantly clear why she’d asked of Mordred’s opinion in the first place, she laughed when the usurper of her father's throne at Camelot and once proud Knight of the Round Table gave Tohsaka a death threat, giving her two fingers, eyes to eyes.

“Keep your wits, or I shall run you through.”

"Wouldn't dream of it."

She then turned attention to Romulus, “And you, you stupid oaf, keep away from me.” Mordred drew an imaginary line between them.

Tohsaka coughed. "Self entitled brat.” She still had to get in the last word. Of course.

"What was that?!"

"Tohsaka." Médée stared at her for a second. The more she angered Mordred the harder it was getting to control her.

She laughed, but got the message. "You don't have to tell me." She parted her hair and looked over with a knowing smile.

"Just don't give her more reasons to kill you."
    now that i'm more learned of the nasuverse this idea could actually be doable than before,

remove 7th holy grail war part of it, take out some characters, introduce new ones, set in apoc universe after greater holy grail war is over, ah...

not sure if i'm remembering right, but fate apoc is 70 years after ww2 and ww2 in nasuverse started in '38? so that put the timeline at 2008+.

so if using rin as a protagonist that'd make her 21... hm

- - - Updated - - -

i probably still have a full list of my notes lying around somewhere

Blog Entries
    Apoc is 2004, just like FSN.

There's a line early in volume one to the effect of "hey, the Fourth Fuyuki Grail War would have happened ten years ago if those whacky Nazis hadn't stolen the Grail." It's during Kairi's conversation with Rocco, IIRC.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

屍鬼 Ghoul

Hello

Hello all I am new to Beast's lair and I was hoping that someone could help me with a story idea I have. It involves giving my character the Third magic so I was hoping someone could explain to me in detail how it works and what I can do with it.

All I know of it is that the Third magic Heavens feel is capable of the materialisation of the soul, it can create a body and summon peoples soul and place them in the body which is a higher grade than the original to preform true resurrection. And that it is able to create a infinite source of energy by turning a soul into a magic generator.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    It doesn't resurrect anything. Nor does it summon a soul. It makes manifest an already-present soul rather than allowing it to dissipate like it normally would in death.

If you don't actually know what something does, I would not recommend a story in which giving something you don't actually know the logistics of as a part of your story.

屍鬼 Ghoul
    As you say I do not know much about it at all that is why I am not going to write this story until I know all I can about it. So from what you are saying it can manifest a soul and prevent it from dying. Hmm so it's like it takes a soul and makes a better body for it than shove the soul into the body?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It makes your soul physical
    Like the soul can eat a sandwhich

屍鬼 Ghoul
    So is it like Manifesting a stand from JOJO or going Danny Phantom?

Also thank you for the help both of you.
    Last edited by Tobi0487; September 21st, 2018 at 02:57 AM. Reason: Posted too early

Blog Entries
    Apoc is 2004, just like FSN.

There's a line early in volume one to the effect of "hey, the Fourth Fuyuki Grail War would have happened ten years ago if those whacky Nazis hadn't stolen the Grail." It's during Kairi's conversation with Rocco, IIRC.
    right, right

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobi0487 View Post
    Hello all I am new to Beast's lair and I was hoping that someone could help me with a story idea I have. It involves giving my character the Third magic so I was hoping someone could explain to me in detail how it works and what I can do with it.

All I know of it is that the Third magic Heavens feel is capable of the materialisation of the soul, it can create a body and summon peoples soul and place them in the body which is a higher grade than the original to preform true resurrection. And that it is able to create a infinite source of energy by turning a soul into a magic generator.
    Have you read Fate/Stay Night? It answers all of your questions.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english