Page 3254 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 22542754315432043244324932523253325432553256325932643304 ... LastLast
Results 65,061 to 65,080 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

US Friend Code
    ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    piercing his ass and exploding all over
    holy macaroni, memes not far from it after all eh

Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    Ok.
    Much obliged.
    Kentucky Fried Kirei, nah i'm joking. Nothin here

well, told ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    'kay
    You jest?:3

Even ▆▆ end up on that place again

The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield

Quote Originally Posted by Ymir View Post
    Ok.

I have to reformat it cause it's a text and thus lost all the formatting it once had, etc. but I'll get it out sometime. Just don't repost it to places, cause he probably deleted the thing for a reason.
    Thanks a bunch for this.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Is there anyone that can help with working out a melty blood idea that deals with some nasuverse concepts and themes? I want to be more specific but it would spoil stuff.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    League of Blood incident centered around demon hunter/hybrids, in which a Ryougi enlisted as an officer in the IJA(?) is made to protect a demon hybrid politician from assassination, one who hails from a family that was once their enemy.

>y/n?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Nice, nice nice
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Random thought after reading their bond ce, hundred face gets summoned in China and finds out that their luck is boosted because 8 is a lucky number there. Apoc assassin meta ensues.

A completely self-indulgent fic idea I can't get out of my head and might possibly write:

Fifth Grail War (yeah yeah I know) with Shirou summoning Arthur and Misaya (who replaces Rin) getting SN Cu.

Basically a fusion of Stay Night and Prototype, where there was a Fuyuki fire and Shirou still lost his family and was taken in by Kiritsugu, and Misaya was still cursed and is destined to die unless she wins the Grail. Illya still summons Berserker Heracles, and is pretty much the same. Not really thinking about what I can do with her for the moment. Atrum or summons Martha as Rider, obviously due to her history and legend with Dragons. And Sakura (who is willing to compete in the Holy Grail War) summons Cursed Arm Hassan.

Which leaves Caster and Archer. This fic idea is taking its time to form, so I'm not worried about them not being known at the moment.

Either way, this idea is very self-indulgent, stemming from the fact that I wanted a fanfic of Arthur and Shirou as Master and Servant. I decided that if I wanted that fic, I might as well be the change I wanted to see.

The general framework is that Shirou summons Arthur (not by accident), who sees his past self in Shirou and wants to help him let go of his notions of wanting to be a Hero of Justice (no matter how frustrating it will be), and because he owes it to Shirou due to Fourth War stuff that basically works similar to the promise Arthur made to Ayaka in her Garden. For Misaya and Cu, I wanted to have Cu genuinely want to help her condition and not wanting to let her down, so he'd be even more bloodlusted during his battles with other servants, focusing pretty much on taking them down and out of the fight.

Whereas with Atrum, he's basically the same, except his servant actually proves use to him, and he won't have to worry about getting betrayed. This gets him far enough in the War where he can actually compete with other Masters and Servants. Martha herself feels all kinds of conflicted about Atrum, from his arrogance to his very uncompromising behavior. He obviously tries to keep the whole child murdering thing under wraps and to keep Martha as ignorant about his true nature as much as possible, but Martha herself isn't dumb, and Atrum's not a good actor. Obvious clashing going on there.

For Sakura and Hassan, Sakura is acting obliviously on the orders of Zouken. In the since that Sakura thinks she's the one in charge, but is very much still a pawn of Zouken's. Sakura's only goal is to eliminate the enemy Masters with Hassan. A simple, easy task and role for Sakura.

I've got the basic outline of how some servant and master match ups go, and where + how I want their relationships to end, like Martha and Atrum's, but other than that things are pretty blank and this is just something I wanted to put out there since feedback would probably gets the cogs rolling.

マリーの味方
    I feel like Martha would punch him in the face

She would.

Blog Entries
    Seeing Shirou's development with the Arthur brand of King of Knights has some potential, but I'm not sure how well the rest shakes out.

Even if Cu puts on his big boy pants (his serious spandex?), what's to stop Misaya from gimping him with a fake spear again? She's not really in it to win it. She wants to lord over a hero and bully lesser Masters. She's in it for the thrill of domination.

Atrum didn't hide his workshop and didn't seem to think of Servants as much more than tools. I can't see that ending in any way but him showing off his workshop and getting ganked before the War even starts all over again. He would almost certainly have to have an evil or neutral Servant to make it past day two.

If Shirou is still around and the same, I have to wonder how this version of Sakura came about. Is Sakura a natural born Matou in this continuity with no Rin and presumably no Tohsaka family? Or do the Tohsakas still exist, but have nothing to do with the Grail here? Or did they die out in the Fourth War?
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    Even if Cu puts on his big boy pants (his serious spandex?), what's to stop Misaya from gimping him with a fake spear again?
    Absolutely nothing. The fact that she clearly won't allow him to go to his full potential with Gae Bolg is an obvious hindrance, and a big setback.

Atrum didn't hide his workshop and didn't seem to think of Servants as much more than tools. I can't see that ending in any way but him showing off his workshop and getting ganked before the War even starts all over again. He would almost certainly have to have an evil or neutral Servant to make it past day two.
    To be honest, I saw him parading around his workshop with Medea A-okay in his eyes, since to him Medea was the Witch of Betrayal. I mean, she killed her own children in her myth, so I doubt Atrum thought she'd have a problem with his workshop. And granted, before the anime-original scene was added I'm sure a lot of people thought the same as well. I also borrowed a bit of his scheme in Extella Zero, where he basically plays around Tamamo and Hakuno by making himself seem like a totally trustworthy guy. So with him summoning a Saint such as Martha, he would just keep her in the dark about the whole child murder thing.

If Shirou is still around and the same, I have to wonder how this version of Sakura came about. Is Sakura a natural born Matou in this continuity with no Rin and presumably no Tohsaka family? Or do the Tohsakas still exist, but have nothing to do with the Grail here? Or did they die out in the Fourth War?
    No Tohsakas. Sakura is basically the child of Aoi and Kariya, whom Zouken killed so he could use her for his own plans.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Bird of Hermes's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Not quite sure if this is the right thread exactly but have people had their own ideas on what they'd like to see in their own singularity? For me it would be the Roncevaux Pass.

The villain would be an evil version of Charlemange (Either as an Avenger, and Alter or what have you due to whatever plot schenanigans like the obligatory demon pillar) with a few paladins on his side such as a corrupted Roland, Ganelon and an alternate class for Astolfo maybe. You would be on the side of the Saracen Spaniards. You'd have the national heroes of spain: El Cid, Bernardo Del Carpio and Augustia de Aragon and a few wild cards like maybe the Knight of the Round Table Palamedes (who was a Saracen as well).

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Absolutely nothing. The fact that she clearly won't allow him to go to his full potential with Gae Bolg is an obvious hindrance, and a big setback.

To be honest, I saw him parading around his workshop with Medea A-okay in his eyes, since to him Medea was the Witch of Betrayal. I mean, she killed her own children in her myth, so I doubt Atrum thought she'd have a problem with his workshop. And granted, before the anime-original scene was added I'm sure a lot of people thought the same as well. I also borrowed a bit of his scheme in Extella Zero, where he basically plays around Tamamo and Hakuno by making himself seem like a totally trustworthy guy. So with him summoning a Saint such as Martha, he would just keep her in the dark about the whole child murder thing.

No Tohsakas. Sakura is basically the child of Aoi and Kariya, whom Zouken killed so he could use her for his own plans.
    This is all solid stuff, I'd enjoy reading it.

Blog Entries
    I would love to see Type-Moon tackle Charlemagne and the Peers. We've had Orlando's sword for years. It's about time the guy showed up in person.

With what a hit Astolfo has been, I'm surprised the France chapter didn't throw in a bunch of the Peers for Astolfo to bounce off of.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not quite sure if this is the right thread exactly but have people had their own ideas on what they'd like to see in their own singularity? For me it would be the Roncevaux Pass.

The villain would be an evil version of Charlemange (Either as an Avenger, and Alter or what have you due to whatever plot schenanigans like the obligatory demon pillar) with a few paladins on his side such as a corrupted Roland, Ganelon and an alternate class for Astolfo maybe. You would be on the side of the Saracen Spaniards. You'd have the national heroes of spain: El Cid, Bernardo Del Carpio and Augustia de Aragon and a few wild cards like maybe the Knight of the Round Table Palamedes (who was a Saracen as well).
    That sounds cool. For my own singularity ideas... Byzantium is one I've given thought to in the past (with Justinian Alter as the villain, summoning a bunch of other Roman Emperors as his flunkies).

Another idea I had which I've had an incredibly hard time describing effectively is a "Lesbos" singularity, with every lesbian heroine from across myths and history summoned together into a gigantic class-S highschool setting (ancient Greek styled, of course). Sappho herself would be the headmistress and final boss of sorts for the hero(ines) to confront, though she'd ultimately be portrayed as a sympathetic and tragic villainess who only wishes for a world where girls can love each other freely without being persecuted (too bad her singularity risks destroying all human history if left to expand unchecked).

I actually am rather fond of this idea and would totally write it up as a fanfic/Daneel style ficlet accompanying Servant sheets if not for the fact that A. it would hella' effort to pull off gracefully and I have original fiction to work on in the mean time and B. the amount of actually lesbian mythical figures of any renown that I can find is scarily low (unlike male homosexuality, which has a fair amount of mythical representation).

マリーの味方
    French Revolution/Napoleonic Wars, starring the long awaited Marie Alter as the villain who returned from the dead to do bad things.

pls nasu I hope you are reading this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    French Revolution/Napoleonic Wars, starring the long awaited Marie Alter as the villain who returned from the dead to do bad things.

pls nasu I hope you are reading this.
    what about the marie otoge dream

Blog Entries
    Not quite sure if this is the right thread exactly but have people had their own ideas on what they'd like to see in their own singularity?
    From last November:

Quote Originally Posted by Gally
    Fate/Grand Order sure has a ton of Servants. Been trying to narrow them down so I'll only have to really focus on a few, but, sheesh. Besides that, I was thinking of doing some singularities of my own, and had four in mind.

The first is in China during the Warring States Period. For this I wanted to do something involving the conquering of Yue and Yuenü. Like, she helps Arturia Lancer and Co. find the anomaly (right now I'm thinking King of Chu was using a Grail to conquer all the other nations, meaning no Qin Dynasty) in exchange for their help in seeing the surviving Yue royal family escape.

Second, is set after the Völsunga saga. Gudrun went insane and is basically Guts if he was completely taken over by the Berserker Armor. Anyway, the story here is that she is in a mad dash for a Grail after hearing of its existence and anyone who gets in her way is violently killed. Essentially it's a race between a crazy lady and Arturia Lancer and Co. to reach the Grail first where, surprise twist, the Grail was the reason behind the tragedy of the Völsungs. It was corrupted, etc. Besides Gudrun, Helgi and Sigrún also make an appearance as loving couple who can't seem to catch a break.

Other than those two I wanted to do one involving re-visiting Rome (particularly focusing on Boudica and Nero and the Great Fire of Rome from that earlier 'EMIYA travels back in time' idea I abandoned) and another about Macedonia (focusing on Alexander's tomb during or after the War of the Successors).

For Rome, it's 'what if Boudica found a corrupted Grail, defeated Paulinus, and continued her warpath straight to the capital'. Berserker Boudica, anyone? A Saber Alter, maybe? Agrippina will make an appearance as secretly caring mother.

For Macedonia that would have to be a Grail being discovered at the site of his tomb, his successors catching wind of it and its supposed powers, and they all clamor to be the first to get it because, you know, whoever gets it rules the world. Cynane would make an appearance as tsundere protective older sister.

Pretty sure I got singularities wrong but eh.

不死 Undead
    So I'm aware that Manhattan Project II exists. It's great, but it inspired an idea for me.

That is, combining the best elements from MP2 and canon to form something completely different.

So, with that in mind, I came up with a barebone skeleton for a universe/fic:

• The fic is set in 2007, in modern RL, unlike MP2. It's at a point where smartphones are around, and where we can reliably keep the technology from canon the same (except for phones; more of them).
    • There is no Magic Association; due to either butterflies or being an AU, there are instead more nationalized institutions for magecraft. The main focus in the fic would be the Lighthouse, the main school of magecraft for the United States.
    • The HGW is similar, but not exactly the same. While the Grail system is in place, the Servants are spread across the United States, meaning that a lot of the focus of the fic isn't specific one-on-one battles between Masters and Servants, but instead placed on fighting a greater war against different families and factions.
    • The original Fuyuki HGW happened. However, it went horribly wrong, and in the process, Fuyuki was destroyed. A lot of different national magecraft institutions, along with powerful mages unaffiliated with a specific one, have investigated the HGW in immense detail.
    • The Servants are all from 1900 onwards. People who lived through 1900 are valid (like Sam Steele), but people who died before 1900 aren't. Examples here would be Theodore Roosevelt, Erwin Rommel, Audie Murphy, etc.
    • The artifact in question is a pseudo-Grail. Called the Codex, it has specific locks on it that require the death of a Servant to open, which blocks early activation of the Codex. Once a Servant dies, one of the 6 locks opens on the Codex. On the page revealed, the contents tell of the Servant's life and how they died, both in their legend and in the War. Once all 6 locks open, the final page, the one that grants the wish, is revealed. Practically any wish can be granted, though any that crosses into the 5 True Magics will cause immense destruction.

It's not the best idea, and I'm not too acquainted with the entire Nasuverse magic system, so feel free to comment on any improvements I could make or help me brainstorm.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Hmm...
    • There is no Magic Association; due to either butterflies or being an AU, there are instead more nationalized institutions for magecraft. The main focus in the fic would be the Lighthouse, the main school of magecraft for the United States.
    Given that magecraft is powered by how few people know about it, these would have to be not common knowledge to the public. It could still work out though.
    • The Servants are all from 1900 onwards. People who lived through 1900 are valid (like Sam Steele), but people who died before 1900 aren't. Examples here would be Theodore Roosevelt, Erwin Rommel, Audie Murphy, etc.
    People stopped being able to become Servants outside of Counter Guardian deals after the 19th century because saving the world became a commonplace thing. There are a few Servants that toe that line, such as Mata Hari, Li Shuwen, Thomas Edison, and Nikola Tesla, but they were all born before 1900. So if you want to remain canon-compliant, you'll have a hard time coming up with believable Servants.
    • Practically any wish can be granted, though any that crosses into the 5 True Magics will cause immense destruction.
    How come? Is there a Watsonian reason for this, or is there merely a Doylist reason?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So:

The United States is a huge place. How many chapters are going to X and Y finished their battle at the Grand Canyon and drive for six days until they reach City Z. A city works well because there's a reason for all those characters to plausibly interact with each other. Even things which span whole countries like Steel Ball Run have so many fights because all the people are attempting to run the same race and thus have a shared and known path.

If this isn't a HGW and it's set in America why does it matter that there's no Association, and why destroy Fuyuki? Those just seems like out of place details.

Setting it using Characters 1900+ also limits what Servants you can use. What heroes use polearms or swords in an age of rifles? Not to mention Casters. You're cast would mostly be Archers with guns and Riders with Tanks.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.