Page 3260 of 3342 FirstFirst ... 22602760316032103250325532583259326032613262326532703310 ... LastLast
Results 65,181 to 65,200 of 66839

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    I'm quite interested, but I still have to finish the fic due for Kirby's latest contest - the Tanabata one -, so I can't really participate right now.

JP Friend Code
    I don't dislike the idea but for me and probably a fair amount of other people, we can't read Camelot to get a grasp on the kind of character Bedi is or how he speaks.
    updated 2019/1/10

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AgathaChrisQ View Post
    I don't dislike the idea but for me and probably a fair amount of other people, we can't read Camelot to get a grasp on the kind of character Bedi is or how he speaks.
    I figured that would be the case for many (if not most) people, but as I said in my original post assistance would be available for those who wished to give it a shot anyways.
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

不死 Undead
    This is a lot more general than other ideas, but Gigguk's review of Fate/Zero brought up an interesting point.

If Fate/Zero was...well, less reimagined, but more grounded as the mainstay for a series instead of a prequel to F/SN, where could the story go from there?

To simplify: if the events after Fate/Zero were framed and focused more on characters from F/Z, how could the story turn out?

If F/SN as the 'focus point' is disregarded, in favor of using F/Z as a base, a decent amount of plot points/events could be changed:

• For starters, Shirou being saved from the fire. In the sequel, he could serve as a supporting character to other characters from the 4HGW (who would be the main characters), more in the Irisviel sense than the Saber/Rin/Sakura sense.
    • In order to align the story a bit more to the surviving Masters from Zero, some of the Masters must be kept alive after the 4HGW, unlike canon post-Zero. Immediately, the main trio (Kiritsugu, Kirei, and Waver) could serve roles, with Kiritsugu holding a lead role as one of the protagonists, Kirei serving as the villain just like in F/SN, and Waver holding a support role for the representative from the Association.
    • Kiritsugu and the mud. Unlike canon, Kiritsugu's curse would be prolonged. Instead of rapidly wasting away during his last 5 years, it could be more like Kirei's replaced heart, or the worms and Kariya. He and Kirei would know what the Grail truly contains, but Kiritsugu would be incapacitated to the point of being unable to command his Servant at the front line.
    • The Masters of the alt!5HGW. This isn't definite, but a Master roster could consist of:
    • Kiritsugu (maybe Shirou, but instead of something like the Book of the False Attendant, more like Irisviel and Saber in the 4HGW)
    • Bazett (or whoever the Association sends)
    • Rin
    • Sakura (or Zouken, route depending)
    • Illya
    • an outside mage unaffiliated with the Clocktower
    • ?
    • Obviously, while there would be a mix of both old (F/Z), new (the final two spots and the Association representative), and canon (F/SN) Masters, the emphasis would be on the F/Z Masters and characters. Maybe some of the F/Z side characters manage to stay alive or something. IDK.

Sorry if this is a whole lot of rambling. I tend to have insomnia when I get an idea that won't go away, so I'm just typing this as an outlet.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    fate/one
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Blog Entries
    Sorry for my bad english, i'm still learning
    Sooooo I'm thinking in a fanfic for fate/grand order where olga survives, but I need more ideas and someone to help me to write, because as you can see, I'm bad in english
    For now my ideas are: Near the end of the prologue, where the Director is being pushed towards her end, Ritsuka (male protagonist) shouts to Dr. Roman: "Roman! Set the Rayshift coordenates to (some number in the system of cartesian coordenates)! Now!" Roman hesitates, but follow the order, Rayshifting the soul of the DIrector to somewhere in Chaldeas. Leff said that Olga is already dead, returning her to the present will only cause her soul and conscience to dicipate, but no one knew that Ritsuka is a pupil of a famous magic pupeteer (Touko). When they go back to Chaldeas, Olga's soul and conscience are in a magical recipient in Ritsuka's room, given to him by Touko herself for study purposes.He transplate her soul to a puppet that he made before coming to chaldeas, reviving Olga (like they did to shirou in HF route real end). But Ritsuka is only a amateur, the puppet have several faults, forcing him to always be near her until he make a better pupet.
    Well, what are your opinions?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Criarino View Post
    Sorry for my bad english, i'm still learning
    Sooooo I'm thinking in a fanfic for fate/grand order where olga survives, but I need more ideas and someone to help me to write, because as you can see, I'm bad in english
    For now my ideas are: Near the end of the prologue, where the Director is being pushed towards her end, Ritsuka (male protagonist) shouts to Dr. Roman: "Roman! Set the Rayshift coordenates to (some number in the system of cartesian coordenates)! Now!" Roman hesitates, but follow the order, Rayshifting the soul of the DIrector to somewhere in Chaldeas. Leff said that Olga is already dead, returning her to the present will only cause her soul and conscience to dicipate, but no one knew that Ritsuka is a pupil of a famous magic pupeteer (Touko). When they go back to Chaldeas, Olga's soul and conscience are in a magical recipient in Ritsuka's room, given to him by Touko herself for study purposes.He transplate her soul to a puppet that he made before coming to chaldeas, reviving Olga (like they did to shirou in HF route real end). But Ritsuka is only a amateur, the puppet have several faults, forcing him to always be near her until he make a better pupet.
    Well, what are your opinions?
    I thought the whole point of Ritsuka was being a muggle with high potential. Or is the whole point supposed to that he isn't in this fanfic?

So what's the plan for the rest of the fanfic once Olga revives?

Blog Entries
    the only thing i really care to write about bedivere anymore is bedivere x lion king smexy times

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    I thought the whole point of Ritsuka was being a muggle with high potential. Or is the whole point supposed to that he isn't in this fanfic?

So what's the plan for the rest of the fanfic once Olga revives?
    Ritsuka have some talent, but poor experience with magic, because he focused only in the puppets (in the fanfic). Like I said before, the puppet was still incomplete, Olga will have several problems (like parts of her body stoping its functions and such), Ritsuka will always be near her to repair these faults, that will develop a relationship between then (of course, with some ''dere'' scenes AAAAAAND love, obviously). He will work hard all the time to create the best puppet he can, after several long and difficult months

- - - Updated - - -

I think there wasn't enough Olga in fate GO, so I NEED to make this fanfic.

Ok, first time posting ever here on this forum. What does everyone here think about a TESV:Skyrim/FSN story? Cause, I've written it down on three sites. Also it's a Shirou and Arturia fanfiction. Basically, Shirou is Dovahkiin in this story, though the fire did manage to alter the dragon soul somewhat.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    It probably works better with Saber as the Dohvakin, thematic wise. With Shirou just as the guy who really likes the bound weapon spells.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    It probably works better with Saber as the Dohvakin, thematic wise. With Shirou just as the guy who really likes the bound weapon spells.
    hahaha I realy can imagine that

Well... interesting tidbit here. A blood pact was made between three beings a Mortal King, Akatosh, and the Welsh Dragon. Does that sound like a good plot device? I already posted the story though. I could use some feedback.
    Last edited by White Wyverns57; September 4th, 2017 at 04:07 PM.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Give Shirou Avalon and he can be Saber's useless and unkillable companion.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Give Shirou Avalon and he can be Saber's useless and unkillable companion.
    "Shirou! Why do you keep walking on the release for the Spike Wall Trap?!"
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Sheesh, what's with the Shirou bashing? Oh... now I get it, yeah that happens a lot in the Skyrim video game.

JP Friend Code
    It's just that it's weird to have Shirou in the role of the undoubtably strong chosen one.
    updated 2019/1/10

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Also Saber already has a Dragon inside her, so she'd be a natural choice.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Honestly, Shirou's crap. He's not suited for HERO OF TAMRIEL, he's barely suited for headlines reading GUERILLA FIGHTERS FOUND DEAD; SYRIAN ARMY SUSPECT VIGILANTE ACTION.

Th entire concept of the Fate series (and even, to a lesser extent, the Elder Scrolls series) is heroes of the world, meanwhile you're going "hey, forget trained personnel, shinji get in the fucking robot and murder these enemies of humanity".

"Shirou! Why do you keep walking on the release for the Spike Wall Trap?!"
    "Shirou, get out of the bloody door, I just came in here to drop off all the dragon scales I've looted!"
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    The great thing about Case Files is seeing more stuff that's actually out in the world that isn't DAA or Servant tier so we know the kind of world and threats that actually surround people like Shirou.

would kill for a serial about a world where demon hunters association didn't go kaput