Page 3330 of 3330 FirstFirst ... 233028303230328033203325332833293330
Results 66,581 to 66,594 of 66594

Thread: Type-Moon Fanfic Idea Thread

  1. #66581
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors MWkillkenny84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,139
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Why would Medea want to stop people from looking like Saber?
    It reduces the value of her Saber action figures and other assorted memoralia that make her collection.
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

    Perchè immaginiamo?, ci chiedono.
    E perchè no?, è la risposta più adatta.
    Almeno, questo è ciò che credo io.


    Spoiler:


    CASTER FAN, and PROUD of it!!!!

  2. #66582
    We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Age
    40
    Posts
    1,012
    Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Why would Medea want to stop people from looking like Saber?
    IIRC Medea doesn't like Mordred because she doesn't find her attitude compatible with Saber's appearance, and I don't think she'd be fond of Nero either. Medea seems to be a purist when it comes to Saber.

  3. #66583
    Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Where AM I?
    Posts
    8,029
    US Friend Code
    156,137,657
    Blog Entries
    1
    Honestly it just needs to be a tsundere magic user, and Medea is at least somewhat connected to Arturia.

    Gundam-a-thon Status: 0079 Zeta ZZ Char's Counterattck War In the Pocket F91 Stardust Memories Victory G Gundam Wing Endless Waltz 8th MS After War X Turn A SEED 00 Unicorn AGE Reconguista The Orgin Thunderbolt IBO


  4. #66584
    Dead Apostle Eater Historia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,299
    Blog Entries
    4
    so how plausible would it be for the reborn Lion King to

    Spoiler:
    kill vortigern and take his place as the big bad dragon of britain

  5. #66585
    Yes… very, very, abstract… Draconic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    ^ Exactly where it looks like I am, except metaphysically.
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,254
    US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    18
    If you want to do that, I’ll root for it. SpoilerDragons, like bananas, are good.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

    I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.


    Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

  6. #66586
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,637
    Anyone have any ideas as to how a Gray and Artoria conversation might pan out? Based on what I know of her backstory, she would definitely react with fear upon first seeing her, and it'd get super awkward at first, with Artoria trying to reach out, but eventually they might talk, but I'm not sure what either might say. Would Gray reveal her past as the sacrifice of an Arthur cult? Would Saber get pissed at that? Would that even be a topic of conversation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I dunno why rin gets so much flack for actually being an equal partner in the routei mean, don’t get me wrong, seibah fo’ life and all, but seriouslysaber ends up doing the lion’s share of the work so it’s not really an equal partnership, and Sakura was damsel in distress, UBW is the only one where you have two people who use their strengths and shared feelings to compliment and overcome each other’s Weaknesses to achieve their goals, and for some reason that makes rin less of a heroine?dah fuck is that logic?!

  7. #66587
    Dead Apostle Eater Historia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,299
    Blog Entries
    4
    i'd think arturia would go right back to eating her food and not really care

  8. #66588
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,637
    Pretty sure Historia was joking, but whatever.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I dunno why rin gets so much flack for actually being an equal partner in the routei mean, don’t get me wrong, seibah fo’ life and all, but seriouslysaber ends up doing the lion’s share of the work so it’s not really an equal partnership, and Sakura was damsel in distress, UBW is the only one where you have two people who use their strengths and shared feelings to compliment and overcome each other’s Weaknesses to achieve their goals, and for some reason that makes rin less of a heroine?dah fuck is that logic?!

  9. #66589
    吸血鬼 Vampire massive_jojo_reference's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Location
    In the land of attack helicopters free from oppresion
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    180
    So I had this extremely goofy extremely comedic idea, a Night Talk show Featuring Archer Emiya as the host, taking place in Chaldea.Basically it involves examining the servant being interviewed, with punchlines jokes and whatnot, much like a real night talk show would, for instance Gil being teased about getting defeated by a younger version of Emiya, FGO and Fate Inside jokes and non servant characters like sakura, BB and of course evil grandaddy zouken, What do you guys think?

  10. #66590
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,942
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    SAO Offline was amusing
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  11. #66591
    Dark Sakura's room was also amusing


  12. #66592
    BORN TO REJOICE Walnut Sparks's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    WORLD IS A CHURCH
    Age
    34
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    987
    Quote Originally Posted by massive_jojo_reference View Post
    So I had this extremely goofy extremely comedic idea, a Night Talk show Featuring Archer Emiya as the host
    Well, I'd read it.

    Then again, I'd read anything goofy.
    Kill Em All 2004
    I am executor man
    410,757,864,530 DEAD APOSTLES

  13. #66593
    Dead Apostle Eater Historia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Gender
    Female
    Posts
    4,299
    Blog Entries
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Pretty sure Historia was joking, but whatever.
    I wasn't.

  14. #66594
    Yes… very, very, abstract… Draconic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    ^ Exactly where it looks like I am, except metaphysically.
    Age
    26
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,254
    US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    18
    m_j_r's idea sounds entertaining
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

    I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.


    Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •