Page 25 of 30 FirstFirst ... 15202324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Fanart commission/request thread

JP Friend Code
    003254397 / Ratman
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, wonder how that full french Mahoyo translation that just has to be edited in is coming up.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman View Post
    Yeah, wonder how that full french Mahoyo translation that just has to be edited in is coming up.
    They'd been saying it just had to be edited in for months when I looked it up. Last December. So.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

In Brazil, everybody's hands are burning red.
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    So White Len would be a country singer?
    if you pay, even matou shinji can be casko's husbando.

- - - Updated - - -

and for god's sake, your avatar is beautiful petricow

"Perfectly balanced. As all swamps should be." TheSpy's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotollama View Post
    if you pay, even matou shinji can be casko's husbando.
    I am willing to pay for this. Provided I can get PayPal to work.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpy View Post
    I am willing to pay for this. Provided I can get PayPal to work.
    good to remind
    i need to do an account that isn't from paypal br.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You really need to.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Citizen of the World TheInfamousMan's Avatar
    As you all know (And is displayed below), I'm currently writing a fic involving the Lupin III series. Now after writing this for a bit it got me thinking: What would Saber, Kiritsugu, and/or Irisviel look like in a style similar to the style similar to the one used by Lupin III's creator Monkey Punch the manga?

Basically, I'm asking if anyone is willing or interested in drawing either Saber, Irisviel, or Kiritsugu in a style similar to Monkey Punch's.

Here's a good example of Monkey Punch's style.

http://adavilavanelli.deviantart.com...eful-397596126

and a few others for inspiration.

http://dasha-ko.deviantart.com/art/S...lour-209347276
    http://dasha-ko.deviantart.com/art/Runaway-196890509
    http://dasha-ko.deviantart.com/art/M...lour-193689546

These guys do the best imitations of Monkey Punch's style. As you can see, it has lots of shading and sketch marks for a 'gritty' look while still having cartoony expressions.

Whoever is willing to pick this request up, I will owe you my life.
    Last edited by TheInfamousMan; October 15th, 2013 at 11:46 PM.
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

got it.

somewhat done.
    much harder than i thought,as there's plenty of works of thus franchise, and the artstyle changed quite a bit between the older ones and the new movies.

i'll scan them later, just sketches tough.

somewhat done.
    much harder than i thought,as there's plenty of works of thus franchise, and the artstyle changed quite a bit between the older ones and the new movies.

i'll scan them later, just sketches tough.
    Yeah, the art style changed a lot due to the transfer from manga to anime. They made everything sleeker and less gritty. The only anime series from Lupin III that best imitates the original style is Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine.

I just realized this, but do you need payment for this? I mean, I'm sorry but I have not gotten my paycheck yet. I need to wait another week or so to get it. But if you truly want payment for this just give me some time.

Also to prevent myself embarrassment for getting worked up and pestering you, you are talking about my request when your referring to 'franchise' or are you referring to I3uster's thing? If you are referring to him, sorry for the misunderstanding.
    Last edited by TheInfamousMan; October 16th, 2013 at 11:39 AM.
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousMan View Post
    Yeah, the art style changed a lot due to the transfer from manga to anime. They made everything sleeker and less gritty. The only anime series from Lupin III that best imitates the original style is Lupin the Third: The Woman Called Fujiko Mine.
    HMMMMMMMMMMMM.
    i'm really thinking in watching it, as i saw Roman and i did like very much the atmosphere of that series, even if we could sense that was an anime "for another generation" and seemed kinda low budget.

I just realized this, but do you need payment for this? I mean, I'm sorry but I have not gotten my paycheck yet. I need to wait another week or so to get it. But if you truly want payment for this just give me some time.
    i kinda got curious reading what you posted, so i can say i did it "for me"; so, you don't need to fret with paying me (for I3uster's disappointment, i still don't own a paypal account).

Also to prevent myself embarrassment for getting worked up and pestering you, you are talking about my request when your referring to 'franchise' or are you referring to I3uster's thing? If you are referring to him, sorry for the misunderstanding.
    i'm doing both, but always the way i want; this way i'm not being paid, but i don't need to hear people bossing me around and telling me to re-do.
    "I'm doing for me, look/use it who wants."

HMMMMMMMMMMMM.
    i'm really thinking in watching it, as i saw Roman and i did like very much the atmosphere of that series, even if we could sense that was an anime "for another generation" and seemed kinda low budget.
    Trust me, you'll like the new Lupin series. It has the same feel as the original anime (and does not shy away from being as dark as the original manga) but updated in style and animation for the 'new' generation.

- - - Updated - - -

i kinda got curious reading what you posted, so i can say i did it "for me"; so, you don't need to fret with paying me (for I3uster's disappointment, i still don't own a paypal account).

i'm doing both, but always the way i want; this way i'm not being paid, but i don't need to hear people bossing me around and telling me to re-do.
    "I'm doing for me, look/use it who wants."
    Ah okay. I was just worried because I read on previous accounts that sometimes you guys like to be compensated for your work. Kind of a knee-jerk reaction.

And trust me, I'll be satisfied with whatever you put up. I can't draw for crap and I won't ask someone with ACTUAL talent in the field to redo their work.
    Last edited by TheInfamousMan; October 16th, 2013 at 01:30 PM.
    Current Works:

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Wow

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    holy fuck
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

God have mercy on my rolls... Servant Shiki's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Noir
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    holy fuck
    Lancer x Archer OTP
    Spoiler:

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sweet.

I freaking love it.

Thank you. Thank you so much for doing this.
    Current Works:

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousMan View Post
    I freaking love it.

Thank you. Thank you so much for doing this.
    calm down dude, this one was ALMOST like instant ramen lol
    the problem was to think how to do kiritsugu; he doesn't have eyes like the ones i've found in Lupin at google research o_o

calm down dude, this one was ALMOST like instant ramen lol
    the problem was to think how to do kiritsugu; he doesn't have eyes like the ones i've found in Lupin at google research o_o
    Nah, sorry. I just never expected this to actually happen when I requested it. Sorry if I seemed weird there :/

But it is very good! The Lupin III style isn't used often in anything not involving the franchise, and it was cool to see Irisviel, Kiritsugu, and Saber in it.

I suppose he doesn't, but then again most of the manga Lupin characters don't have many distinguishable eyes. Most likely because the guy never truly took his character and series seriously until later on.
    Last edited by TheInfamousMan; October 16th, 2013 at 04:09 PM.
    Current Works:

Non-Nasuverse Fics: