Page 1 of 30 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Fanart commission/request thread

Fanart commission/request thread

Hi.

I was asking about this idea elsewhere, to see if it was okay to set up; it is, so here we are.

The idea of this thread is to provide an area for people to make requests and commissions for new art; be it for a pre-existing Type-Moon character, one or more of an author's OCs, or some other such.

For those of you who may consider placing a commission, please be clear what kind of art it is you have in mind (black-and-white or colour, character portrait or action scene, rough design sketch or tidied-up model, etc) and what kind of discretion you are willing to provide to the artist (do you have specific requirements for this or that piece, or are more open to what the artist can come up with).

From the artist side of things, clarity would also be welcome. What kind of characters/objects/topics you are willing or able to cover, whether you work in black-and-white or colour, and what have you.

In each case, I would ask for both sides involved to act in good faith, and try to settle matters (particularly financial ones, for paid commissions) early and cleanly. The last thing anyone should want is a breakdown of trust or dispute over money owed on these forums.

So, if you have a piece of art you'd like to commission, or are willing and able to take one on, post away!

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, I guess I'll be the first do bite:

Can somebody, please, do some Kohaku fanart?
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

In Brazil, everybody's hands are burning red.
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    So, I guess I'll be the first do bite:

Can somebody, please, do some Kohaku fanart?
    Spoiler:

HIGH FIVE!
    PM me telling EVERYTHING you think/want about it. be really specific and use pictures if you think it's necessary.

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    yea so there's my OC's i'd like an artist to take a crack at. particularly Kotonoha if she's up to it.

Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    yea so there's my OC's i'd like an artist to take a crack at. particularly Kotonoha if she's up to it.
    If she don't take it...

Spoiler:

I'm up to; just PM me and tell me some stories.
    Last edited by Kotollama; September 10th, 2011 at 01:33 PM.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Uh, I can draw stuff I guess.

I work in digital + colour, mostly draw female characters, not so good at action or really elaborate poses. And I refuse to take money ("what if they don't like it?!" is nerve-wracking enough when I'm not taking your money). So yeah.
    Last edited by Kotonoha; September 10th, 2011 at 01:11 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm up to; just PM me and tell me some stories.
    I see, well just so everyone understands my position i'm fully willing to pay money for the arts I request. (as long as paypal works because I used prepaid cards for funds.)

Blog Entries
    Uh, I can draw stuff I guess.

I work in digital + colour, mostly draw female characters, not so good at action or really elaborate poses. And I refuse to take money. So yeah.
    well just so you know Koto i'm not asking for action poses (I love the humour and life your arts have already) mainly standing shots or a bit of interaction (like hugs or other cute stuff) that sound cool?

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I still need to draw that one you asked for before, right >_>

Blog Entries
    I still need to draw that one you asked for before, right >_>

well yes i suppose if you want. but you don't have if you don't want. do you want more detail about the picture?

It sounds funny :3

If I may request something - it would be Caanan and Zero Saber...
    Where Saber is trying to shoot (miserably) and Caanan have mixed feelings about Excaliburn colors (aka funny face)
    moeboya's personal hell <3

Blog Entries
    hmmmm. norris you're a satsuki fan right? are you any good at action?

Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    hmmmm. norris you're a satsuki fan right? are you any good at action?
    PM with more details please.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    kay, I have a rather complicated request, so I'd be fine with paying whoever takes it up (I don't know an acceptable price, but I think 15-20€ should be fine for one piece, but we can negotiate. Payment would come over PayPal).
    It's primary use is to drive me to write an idea I had some time ago, so here it comes (some reference pictures included). More details if someone accepts it.
    Spoiler:
    Rin and Satsujinki standing back to back a little like in this picture:

Satsujinkis eyes are fully bandaged. Use white bandages, not the red ones please. He'd hold his knife just like in the picture and his back would be pressed against Rins. His outfit would be complicated though. A black jacket, no zippers, one white cross on the end of each sleeve. The jacket would be open, underneath a white shirt or whatever looks good, up to you. Black pants or Jeans, although I am not sure if jeans would fit with the rest of the outfit. Shoes are up to you. The idea was that he would basically wear some protective clothing provided by the church, so if you have another idea that gives off that vibe without making him look full Archer-levels of over the top then it would be appreciated. Let his facial expression be "serious business".
    Rin would stand with her back pressed against Satsujinkis, and you may call me Captain Obvious from this point onwards. She would hold her right hand close to her face just like you think it would look good, holding Jewels between her knuckles. On her hand would be a command seal looking just like her current one with a minor edit.

This is how her current one looks. I want the line to be looking like Shikis knife (a little resemblance of shape, no details, althoug details would be impossible to draw on there anyway), facing down on the circles. Her outfit would be either the coat outfit of the beginning of F/SN or her standard outfit. Give her a little smirk of confidence as expression

Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    kay, I have a rather complicated request, so I'd be fine with paying whoever takes it up (I don't know an acceptable price, but I think 15-20€ should be fine for one piece, but we can negotiate. Payment would come over PayPal).
    It's primary use is to drive me to write an idea I had some time ago, so here it comes (some reference pictures included). More details if someone accepts it.
    Spoiler:
    Rin and Satsujinki standing back to back a little like in this picture:

Satsujinkis eyes are fully bandaged. Use white bandages, not the red ones please. He'd hold his knife just like in the picture and his back would be pressed against Rins. His outfit would be complicated though. A black jacket, no zippers, one white cross on the end of each sleeve. The jacket would be open, underneath a white shirt or whatever looks good, up to you. Black pants or Jeans, although I am not sure if jeans would fit with the rest of the outfit. Shoes are up to you. The idea was that he would basically wear some protective clothing provided by the church, so if you have another idea that gives off that vibe without making him look full Archer-levels of over the top then it would be appreciated. Let his facial expression be "serious business".
    Rin would stand with her back pressed against Satsujinkis, and you may call me Captain Obvious from this point onwards. She would hold her right hand close to her face just like you think it would look good, holding Jewels between her knuckles. On her hand would be a command seal looking just like her current one with a minor edit.

This is how her current one looks. I want the line to be looking like Shikis knife (a little resemblance of shape, no details, althoug details would be impossible to draw on there anyway), facing down on the circles. Her outfit would be either the coat outfit of the beginning of F/SN or her standard outfit. Give her a little smirk of confidence as expression
    I'd may take this one, I don't wanna money for it
    "I'll PM ya
    moeboya's personal hell <3

Blog Entries
    PM with more details please.
    will do

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tusia View Post
    I'd may take this one, I don't wanna money for it
    "I'll PM ya
    Thanks very much! I appreciate it.
    I wrote you back.

Sorry blades, i'm too weak to work on your request.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    "Your ability to conceptualize the basic lantz's request is still weak!"

(sorry everyone, I couldn't resist)

Blog Entries
    S'OK. But shouldn't you have added "framework of" after "basic"?
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration