Page 2 of 475 FirstFirst 123471252102 ... LastLast

Thread: What if ________ was Shirou's Servant?

Blog Entries
    What if Shirou summoned La Persona Superiore a Dio Fiamma as a Servant?

Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    What if Shirou summoned La Persona Superiore a Dio Fiamma as a Servant?
    The Holy Grail war will literally end in 2 minutes after he is summoned by way of Fiamma completely nuking and wiping out Fuyuki City of the map

What if Shirou summoned Anonymous as his servant?

It would be EXACTLY like 4th war's Assassin.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Angra Mainyu emerges from its womb, sees Anonymous and goes right back up where it came from.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I suck at writing. So this'll probably be the only time I ever write on this. Still, I fleshed out my "Shirou summons Arcueid" Idea a bit. Also, him tracing swords came from people grasping onto something, anything, even if it's stupid, in order to survive.

Pain.

Running for your life from a lance wielding monster isn't fun.
    Finding yourself doing this, twice in one day, though? And him killing me somehow once before? Much, much worse.
    Going out the window hurt, too, not that I can think of it much, barely blocking his last blow like that.

The poster won't last forever, so I need to get to my workshop...

Ow. More Pain. Feels like I could collapse at any moment from that roundhouse kick, but I need to get into my workshop. I can't let him kill me, and if I can fend him off... maybe I can get out alive?

My mind races frantically. What can I do to hold him off? What can I make that can fend him off?
    A memory comes to me of my dreams. Swords... He's watching me, amused, while I try to get into my workshop. Maybe something involving swords can help? It feels like everything he's doing is in slow motion while my mind races, trying to solve the problem in front of me. I can create replications of devices, but they're always hollow. But if I have something like a sword, that's too thin to be hollow, perhaps?

I focus. As fast as I can, I try to reinforce the paper, and remake it into a sword. The one from my dream?

This monster seems amused, and is watching me now. Like a cat watching it's prey, he's smiling at my futility. But still, if this works, I can use this!

It worked. It exhausted me, but it worked, the poster turned into a sword completely. And when I look up, he's stabbing at me with that lance again.

I dodged his blow. Couldn't see it fast enough to block, but I dodged. I can't take much more of this... but maybe I can use this to stop him, slow him down? And so I pull myself into my workshop, and try to survive.

One blow, two blows, and the sword has already cracked. He's amused, like before, when he first attacked me. Amusement from this monster... And so I attack. The sword shattered?

More pain. He kicked me beside those markings on the floor, and it hurts. I'm staring at his lance, and I can see it coming. To die like this, without becoming a hero? Without fulfilling my dream?

Light, brilliant blue light, and a young woman comes out from that circle. Blonde, red eyes, cat like irises. A white sweater, and a purple skirt. And she nearly kills that monster with a single blow. Sent him flying. His lance is cracked, and he's staring at her in shock. He slammed into the wall, and screamed. SCREAMED! That monster that killed me once, and nearly a second time is in agony.

My left arm is burning, but I can't stop watching her.

And the beautiful woman speaks. "Am I still dreaming, or is this something else? A summoning ritual, perhaps?"

NO "Art thou my master?" ?!

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Think about it further. She's curious if she's still asleep. Saber's summoning in the first place was by sheer accident combined with Avalon. If instead, he accidentally summoned Arcueid from while she was asleep, would she consider it a dream? Would she be wondering what the hell's going on too?
    Considering her, I would more likely say it would be the latter.

Banned
    What if ORT was Shirou's Servant?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    U JELLY, Gil?
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hbomb View Post
    What if ORT was Shirou's Servant?
    Wouldn't Gil end up joining the Emiya household, then?

Thousands of Swords pierced Caster, as she died, breathing her last. Shirou glared at the man in the golden armor, eyes wide. "Wh-who are you!?"

Gilgamesh scoffed. "I have no need to tell my name to somebody like you, mongrel--!?" He was suddenly glomped by a shadow as he fell from the wall into the courtyard, face-first. He turned around, drawing Ea. "Who dares---!" Only to be pinned to the ground by a little girl with superhuman strength. "Yay! You look so pretty, Gold-kun! Your hair's so pretty, too!" ORT-tan rubs her head on Gilgamesh's face, as he struggles to free himself from the girl to no avail. "Damn you---!"

---

"So... who is this guy, Shirou?" Taiga looks at the blonde man, whose eyebrow is twitching at the small girl sitting on his lap. Shirou rubs his neck and smiles. "Well, he's Gilgamesh, and he'll be staying for a while with us."

Gilgamesh grumbled something about 'mongrels' and 'women and children' as the Aristoteles-made-girl happily ate on his lap.

Banned
    I was thinking of the giant spider of doom that wiped out ancient South American civilizations.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Erlkonig View Post
    Wouldn't Gil end up joining the Emiya household, then?

Thousands of Swords pierced Caster, as she died, breathing her last. Shirou glared at the man in the golden armor, eyes wide. "Wh-who are you!?"

Gilgamesh scoffed. "I have no need to tell my name to somebody like you, mongrel--!?" He was suddenly glomped by a shadow as he fell from the wall into the courtyard, face-first. He turned around, drawing Ea. "Who dares---!" Only to be pinned to the ground by a little girl with superhuman strength. "Yay! You look so pretty, Gold-kun! Your hair's so pretty, too!" ORT-tan rubs her head on Gilgamesh's face, as he struggles to free himself from the girl to no avail. "Damn you---!"

---

"So... who is this guy, Shirou?" Taiga looks at the blonde man, whose eyebrow is twitching at the small girl sitting on his lap. Shirou rubs his neck and smiles. "Well, he's Gilgamesh, and he'll be staying for a while with us."

Gilgamesh grumbled something about 'mongrels' and 'women and children' as the Aristoteles-made-girl happily ate on his lap.

This pleases me. >
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Blog Entries
    I was thinking of the giant spider of doom that wiped out ancient South American civilizations.
    The same, but Gilgamesh gets crushed by the glomp.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Knight of Rider's Avatar
    Well since servants are generally weaker as when they where alive and since Shirou probably wouldn't be able to supply the massive amounts of Prana ORT would need, I'd think that ORT would be considerably weaker as a servant. Still powerful enough to curbstomp most/all of the other servants, but the fight against Gilgamesh could be interesting.

Oh and the mana recharge scene would be rather awkward...

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Get Gil to do it. ORT would think it would have died and gone to heaven!

Banned
    ok this is getting awkward lets stop talking about ORT and Gil

Blog Entries
    It's no use, hbomb, YOU HAVE UNLEASHED PANDORA'S BOX OF EDICTS ON BL!!!

Banned
    but there is hope in the box

Blog Entries
    Okay then... What if... Gun God was Shirou's Servant?