Page 11 of 119 FirstFirst ... 6910111213162161111 ... LastLast

Thread: New Figures/Toys

後継者 Successor
    Blog Entries
    I want those mu~gs...

I also want that Saber Bride Figma...but doing so will mean I'll have to shell out for Extra/Saber Figma as well... -_- I wish the 'completionist' in me...wasn't so 'completionist'...
    Fic's
    Wishing Upon The Sun (Fate/Guyver) - Updated: 11/04/12
    Broken on the Rocks - Updated: 20/07/12
    Spoiler:

[11:37] <Wakarimaspin> Hahahaha, an NTR doujin by Tusia with three chapters. Chapter 1: Five and Leo share pure loving relationship, ends with Leo going on a trip and Five promising to wait for him
    [11:38] <Wakarimaspin> Chapter 2: Exiku the temptress comes along and slowly erodes Five's yearning for Leo, and takes him in a moment of weakness. Ends with Leo returning to see what has happened
    [11:38] <Wakarimaspin> Chapter 3: NTRNTRNTRNTRNTR

Made of Lilies
    Quote Originally Posted by EXiku View Post
    I want those mu~gs...

I also want that Saber Bride Figma...but doing so will mean I'll have to shell out for Extra/Saber Figma as well... -_- I wish the 'completionist' in me...wasn't so 'completionist'...
    I ordered the Fate carnival phantasm mug yesterday... have had my White Virgin Box on order for a long time. I know exactly the feeling you're talking about re: completionism, fortunately I'm able to draw the line at $200-300 for a second hand USED copy of the original Fate/EXTRA L.E. box just for the sake of the figma. I'm actually sort of happy with myself for this -- it is kind of disappointing not to have the original fabulous Red Saber in my collection, though.
    Last edited by Mirri; February 8th, 2012 at 02:28 PM. Reason: ::typos::

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *beats self up for breaking Figma Saber Extra's stand*

I can't even replace it with the one from one of my other figmas because they all use the hole-in-the back style stand, while Saber's was a half circle thing that fits around her waist (and I broke it ffffffffff)

Made of Lilies
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post

I can't even replace it with the one from one of my other figmas because they all use the hole-in-the back style stand, while Saber's was a half circle thing that fits around her waist (and I broke it ffffffffff)
    Kotonoha, have you tried a di:stage? It appears that it has a similar type of holder--it's a little claw that has an adjustable grip.

Example image from Goodsmile site:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6d7acfd3ecac53495918574f0de74316.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	18.2 KB 
ID:	4392
    They can be purchased at AmiAmi here: http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIG-IPN-0620

There are also available casings for them so that you can put a figma inside and it will not get dusty or anything

http://www.amiami.com/top/detail/detail?scode=FIG-IPN-0800

I
    t's an official Max Factory accessory, and also comes with many other little stand accessories including pinups so that you can put speech bubbles or other "special effect" paper cutouts.
    Last edited by Mirri; February 8th, 2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: added moar details.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think that may actually be the same kind of holder that comes with Black Rock Shooter to hold up her cannon thing, which I have.

Saber's isn't quite the same because it's not adjustable, just fits around her waist (you kind of push her into it, which is probably what eventually weakened it to the point of breaking in the first place). I actually have tried to use the BRS thing for her, but it just doesn't hold her as well as the one she came with.

Made of Lilies
    I think that may actually be the same kind of holder that comes with Black Rock Shooter to hold up her cannon thing, which I have.

Saber's isn't quite the same because it's not adjustable, just fits around her waist (you kind of push her into it, which is probably what eventually weakened it to the point of breaking in the first place). I actually have tried to use the BRS thing for her, but it just doesn't hold her as well as the one she came with.
    Ah, sounds like the stands that came with those really old first few nendoroids like Hetare Saber, Yasugare Rin, and Charinko Rider. Every single one of those snapped on me when I first tried to use them

So my Rins get to sit in their cars instead of standing on those juuuunky stands. Maybe I'll get some di:stages when I can afford them. I'll let you know how they work with normal figmas I have if I do, though you may be right re: Black Rock Shooter figma, I do not have that one though.

後継者 Successor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirri View Post
    I ordered the Fate carnival phantasm mug yesterday... have had my White Virgin Box on order for a long time. I know exactly the feeling you're talking about re: completionism, fortunately I'm able to draw the line at $200-300 for a second hand USED copy of the original Fate/EXTRA L.E. box just for the sake of the figma. I'm actually sort of happy with myself for this -- it is kind of disappointing not to have the original fabulous Red Saber in my collection, though.
    Hmm...I came across a copy (Game + Figure) being sold for £140 (about $220)...That's not too bad, since I draw the line at $300+ for an item. I got Distant Avalon for £180 and that was a year before the re-release was announced :/ I would buy Fate/Extra JP LE now, but I'm torn between waiting for the chance to up my credit limit (which I have to do anyway so I can support my Archery hobby...new arrows are hella expensive...) and waiting to see what Ghostlight will release for the EU LE. I know including the Figma is very unlikely, but I'm stupidly optimistic like that...

;_; *sympathies~*
    Fic's
    Spoiler:

[11:37] <Wakarimaspin> Hahahaha, an NTR doujin by Tusia with three chapters. Chapter 1: Five and Leo share pure loving relationship, ends with Leo going on a trip and Five promising to wait for him
    [11:38] <Wakarimaspin> Chapter 2: Exiku the temptress comes along and slowly erodes Five's yearning for Leo, and takes him in a moment of weakness. Ends with Leo returning to see what has happened

I put that thingy around her neck instead. At least it won't break like that!

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    I bought everything. EVERYTHING!

後継者 Successor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    I bought everything. EVERYTHING!
    EVERYTHING?!

It's a slippery slope...My collection only began with the crappy figures of Ryu/C. Viper supplied with the SFIV CE...then buying that fake Lily Figma...something broke and I bought Akihiko and everything else I desired on my quest for a real Lily Figma...(QUEST COMPLETE!)

But...everything? I just came across an awesomely priced P3 MC figure...the one I've been searching for...but...my credit card's close to it's limit what with waiting for Amazon to take my monies for Catherine LE and Last Story LE...maybe I can stick it on my mum's and pay her back next month...

I can wait for Fate/Extra JP LE...I have faith that I will acquire that Figma so I may buy Saber/Bride...speaking of which, I need to finish my fanart on that...detail kills me...

EDIT: Just remembered! I still have to confirm my pre-orders for Luke and Saber/Bike figures...
    Fic's
    Spoiler:

Made of Lilies
    Quote Originally Posted by EXiku View Post
    Hmm...I came across a copy (Game + Figure) being sold for £140 (about $220)...That's not too bad, since I draw the line at $300+ for an item. I got Distant Avalon for £180 and that was a year before the re-release was announced :/ I would buy Fate/Extra JP LE now, but I'm torn between waiting for the chance to up my credit limit (which I have to do anyway so I can support my Archery hobby...new arrows are hella expensive...) and waiting to see what Ghostlight will release for the EU LE. I know including the Figma is very unlikely, but I'm stupidly optimistic like that...

;_; *sympathies~*

I found a Japanese Fate/EXTRA L.E. "used" with figma included for $213 including shipping, and a Fate/UNLIMITED CODES PS2 L.E. box with Saber Lily figma "used" for $123... I want to buy but I won't be able to afford until April and by then they'll probably be gone. Especially after I just mentioned them ;_;

後継者 Successor
    Blog Entries
    I found a Japanese Fate/EXTRA L.E. "used" with figma included for $213 including shipping, and a Fate/UNLIMITED CODES PS2 L.E. box with Saber Lily figma "used" for $123... I want to buy but I won't be able to afford until April and by then they'll probably be gone. Especially after I just mentioned them ;_;
    Oh...I know that pain...I was lucky to find a Fate/UC PS2 LE (with Figma) Used going for about £60~ ($99) bought that with the advice of my bro, not to mention the other copy I had my eye on (new for £123 from the seller I bought Distant Avalon from) had sold out by the time I had the funds to buy it.

Lol! I've got Fate/Extra LE copy on my watch list for $270 (£170)...as a back up in case the other copy I'm watching elsewhere is taken...

I'm really stumped about the Persona 3 MC figure...do I buy it or wait for the seller to respond to my question about providing me with images? What if he doesn't care about my question because the figure's rare as heck anyway and someone'll buy it regardless...
    Fic's
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    I found a Japanese Fate/EXTRA L.E. "used" with figma included for $213 including shipping
    Are you frakking serious!?

I would have sold you mine for about half of that! You crazy.

*sigh

Name:	23300-Header3.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	4448
    So there's going to be a swimsuit Saber(Extra) figure

All I want to say, Dat Chest

Is this what they call surpassing the original?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Is this what they call surpassing the original?

Name:	gilgamesh_louvre.jpg 
Views:	126 
Size:	29.8 KB 
ID:	4450
    I actually like the Gilgamesh figure released by Babylon Company
    (How do I make pictures bigger, I have no idea how)

Made of Lilies
    Are you frakking serious!?

I would have sold you mine for about half of that! You crazy.
    Haven't bought it yet, it's the cheapest I've found. I can't afford to buy anything 'til April. April after figma Zero Saber, White Virgin Box, and F/Z BD Box 1 - oh, and Penguindrum BD 6.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeroDemio View Post
    *sigh

Name:	23300-Header3.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	21.7 KB 
ID:	4448
    So there's going to be a swimsuit Saber(Extra) figure

All I want to say, Dat Chest
    Yeah, the concept art has been out for a while.

I... want it. But figures like this are where I draw the line

Made of Lilies
    Yeah, the concept art has been out for a while.

I... want it. But figures like this are where I draw the line
    Serious. The normal Red Saber figures are bad enough with the butt hole-in-the-dress on the back :O

I didn't know how to word that better.

We call it a butt window. Not sure where that came from.
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」