Page 202 of 252 FirstFirst ... 102152192197200201202203204207212 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,040 of 5024

Thread: Mass Effect

Blog Entries
    So I'm guessing they're significantly more useless than mods to make up for the permanence?

Blog Entries
    No, a fully leveled one is about the same as a high level mod.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Oh, wait, that goal. Good, that's the goal I don't care about.

Well, I care, I'm just not going to do it on Gold.
    I could help you. :3
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    Why would you do that, game?! We make it to Reapers/Gold Wave 10 and it gives us a bloody 'stand in one place and watch the Banshee hordes descend upon you' objective. Sod it.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Missiles. At least 8 missiles.
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    I think we just got hammered too fast to use them. It was in the top room of Giant, which doesn't give you a lot of warning before they're in your face. Then everyone started going down and it ended up as a bloody great mess. Kinda fun, running an all Infiltrator party, though.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So I'm guessing they're significantly more useless than mods to make up for the permanence?
    If you have a grenade using class, a grenade hybrid mod turns you into an unstoppable Juggernaut on Silver and a pretty fine dude on Gold.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Btw, geth smg (with damage barrel 5 and expanded clip) on a geth with max weapon damage and smg gear 5 and smg rail 3?

Yeah, rips through shit like nobody's business.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    Huh, this weekend either everyone became nerfed, or the enemies are suddenly more powerful than ever. Normally with my GI I'm not dying all the time, but since last night I've apparently been made of tissue paper and my bullets have been replaced by paintballs. I think I've only had one successful extract since yesterday, and that was when I gave up and played FBW/G/G.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Blog Entries
    Probably you just haven't played in a bit, all factions have been buffed except Reapers.

Blog Entries
    Well, I was doing perfectly great yesterday, but for some reason today everything's just falling apart. Maybe there are lots of less-than-skilled players running Gold around now? Though N7 levels are high on average for the games I've played, and character levels are all around 20... I'm still not sure what's the cause of this.

I swear the GI is taking more damage, though. Literally anything is killing me when I'm in Hunter Mode, and even that's unusual. Goddamn BioWare and their terrible ability to balance things.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Well, I was doing perfectly great yesterday, but for some reason today everything's just falling apart.
    Drunk.

Maybe there are lots of less-than-skilled players running Gold around now?
    Yes.

I swear the GI is taking more damage, though. Literally anything is killing me when I'm in Hunter Mode,
    It always was that way.

Blog Entries
    It always was that way.
    Not really, lol. For some reason, every time I turn a corner, I get gunned down by random Marauders, or a Banshee blast hits me in the face and I die because of stupid damage over time. That never happened as much before, really, especially the thing with the Banshees. I'm calling stealth-buff to the Reapers in the last couple of days.

Also, I want BW to make Hunter Mode stop sucking. It's not risk/reward anymore; it's risk/more risk. Without decent DPS or vision upgrades, it's just... kind of pointless, for the huge nerf it slaps you with.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Also, I want BW to make Hunter Mode stop sucking. It's not risk/reward anymore; it's risk/more risk. Without decent DPS or vision upgrades, it's just... kind of pointless, for the huge nerf it slaps you with.
    Not really, just use your head and the goddamn wallhack to, uh, not get bloody hit in the first place. Terribly easy.

Blog Entries
    Not really, just use your head and the goddamn wallhack to, uh, not get bloody hit in the first place. Terribly easy.
    Sadly, geth can't jump. Dodging Banshee blasts is silly difficult since their side-dodge is clunky, and the wallhack nerfs make it useless at the ranges that Marauders/etc are targeting you.

I think I know why we get these allied geth: the main geth servers rejected them because they accidentally made these platforms out of paper mache. Heavy paper mache, probably still matted down with water and glue and shit. They're good at running away from things, at least, if they don't crumple to death first.
    Last edited by Five_X; July 15th, 2012 at 06:54 PM.

Blog Entries
    Protip: if you want to increase your chances of getting DLC stuff, horde credits and then when the DLC goes live, install it, then uninstall all other DLC. It'll take those items out of the rotation.

Blog Entries
    But I want a Reegar/Harrier/[insert OP DLC item here]!

Blog Entries
    Then after blowing your money on packs, you reinstall DLC and continue on your merry way.

Blog Entries
    But what if half the DLC stuff is worthless?

Personally, I'm going to wait a bit, to make sure that there aren't any glitches with the PSPs and stuff, like some times before.

Blog Entries
    Protip: if you want to increase your chances of getting DLC stuff, horde credits and then when the DLC goes live, install it, then uninstall all other DLC. It'll take those items out of the rotation.
    motherofgod.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?