Thread: Another Spring Day (lemon)

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Another Spring Day (lemon)

As the warm sun hits my face, I’m reminded how cold it was outside when this all started. Two weeks if my memory is correct. With all the insanity, it feels like it's been two years. Saber voice calls for me painted with annoyance.

“Shirou, Rider is being unreasonable. Come and talk some sense into her!”

As I slide slowly out of bed to start the late morning, an arm clad in a soft pink catches my leg. She's still asleep, as she has been every morning I've woken up here. Moving away slowly so I don’t disturb her, I get dressed and move into the living room, to find Saber with a sour look on her face, and Rider, looking completely blank, except for the ever so slightly smug look I've come to recognise she gets every time she outwits Saber.

“Shirou, Rider is trying to exclude me from the night time activities you and Sakura frequently engage in, while she herself is not abdicating.”

It's the same tired argument the two have been engaging in for the last couple of days. It’s an exhausting back and forth just to watch and I’m usually in the middle of it. Before I can open my mouth to speak, Rider responds.

“You are sustained by the excess prana my master supported you with at the war’s end. I am not.”

It’s a good point, but I doubt Saber likes to having to be supported by prana that was effectively stolen from innocents. Besides, it’s rude to exclude her, and Sakura herself has encouraged Saber’s involvement.

“Just because you have a point doesn’t mean you're right, Rider. If I cared about efficiency, I would've taken Rin up on her offer to help bind you two to the house, to remove your dependence on Sakura and I,” I cut in before Saber can speak again.

Saber’s eyes dim a bit and her face becomes sad as Rider tries to burn a hole in my face with her stare. I would of course never think of doing such a thing but it’s about time I settled this, because I’m not about to wake up to these two arguing everyday from now until Saber’s prana runs low enough that Rider’s excuse stops holding water.

“Shirou is right, Rider. And if it ever becomes a problem we’ll discuss it- but until then, you two need to stop these fights about the subject. Saber is part of our family as well, and it's not right to exclude her,” Sakura chimes in, wrapping her arms around me from behind.

Rider’s face shifts showing her disappointment whilst Saber smiles brightly. The rest of the day, like all our days now, is bright, and so happy it's almost unreal. To think that those two kids- the boy that looked like Saber, and the girl who was almost the spitting image of Tohsaka- were responsible for giving us such an opportunity... The fact that I never even asked their names makes me kind of sad, but the boy looked unbelievably happy, so I won’t let anything ruin this happiness.

Later, as the sun sets, Sakura drags me to Saber’s room. Rider is bound and gagged, tied down to the bed, with toys snugly fit in both her front and back doors. Sakura has a small remote in her hands as she leaves, and returns with Saber, who is politely trying to protest. It won’t work, of course. When Sakura wants sex, she gets it. I think it’s even worse then when her body was under constant stimulation.

Eventually, Saber gives in, and Sakura hands her the remote. “Go on and use it, Saber. After all you don’t want to exclude Rider from this time of ours,” Sakura tells her in a soft velvet voice.

Saber’s cheeks flush pink as she hesitates for a moment before flicking the switch, activating Rider’s accessories, causing the tall woman to shiver and give a muffled groan. Sakura wraps her arms around Saber's midsection, fingers playing over her clothing, and whispers something to her, before taking her earlobe unto her mouth, causing Saber to turn red and move the knob up another level.

Sakura cups Saber's breasts in her hands, massaging them with practised ease. Saber struggles in an attempt to get away, but Sakura takes a firm hold on the small mounds of flesh, and begins to fondle them possessively, undressing her with quick, almost desperate movements.

“Shirou likes seeing Saber be naughty, isn’t that right, Senpai?” Sakura asserts, turning to ask me.

Of course- seeing Saber so cute and withdrawn makes me want to see her resist more, but the truth is, if I watch anymore, I’d probably go off without even removing my pants. I nod in response to the question and stand up as Sakura restrains Saber’s arms while continuing to undress her.

As Sakura strips Saber’s shirt- the last piece of clothing she had left- off her, I step before my servant and lover. Saber looks up shyly and reaches up, exposing my stiff member, before Sakura pulls Saber’s hands back behind her, grabs me, and starts stroking slowly.

I can’t help but smile at Saber’s embarrassed face as Sakura plants one hand on the back of her head, gently pushing her toward my throbbing heat. Sakura licks and gently bites down on Saber’s neck as she teaches the blonde to use her mouth. Saber is naturally good at it, but with Sakura guiding her, I don’t think I’ll last very long.

Rider's incoherent cries become louder, and she bucks against her restraints harder than ever as Saber unknowingly leans on the remote. The knob slowly turns to max, causing the captive Rider to writhe and shiver as the toys rumble and pound away inside her. Before I can explode, Sakura pulls Saber’s head back and grips my cock hard, rubbing under the head to finish me off and I spray the two beautiful girls with my hot juice.

Saber’s eyes are hazy, and Sakura licks the thick whiteness from her lips, then undoes Rider’s gag and gives her a long, open mouth kiss, sharing my seed with her. Saber’s aroused breathing catch my ear, but Sakura overtakes her, sliding into my lap as I sit down. Sakura notices Saber, the two locking eyes for a moment, before Sakura smiles a little, stands up again and slips on a strap-on.

Saber’s eyes go wide and she tries to crawl away, but Sakura simply grabs her by the shoulder and hair, pulling her back onto all fours, and begins to feed her the thick purple thing bit by bit. Saber coughs from the size of the invader and drops her face into the futon, beginning to let out muffled groans. Rider nuzzles my thigh, having managed to crawl over, even tied up, with the toys working her till she's beyond soaked, and dripping. Rider begins to lick my member, begging me with sad eyes to be relieved of the pleasure-filled torment.

Rider waves her backside, silently screaming as she takes my member deep into her mouth. Unable to take her gaze any longer, I yank out the toys. Rider collapses with a whimper, sucking hard on the cock in her mouth.

Just as I start to throb, Rider is pulled off me, and slid forward so her slit clings to the tip of my sword. Sakura smiles at me, grabs Rider’s hips and pushes her down hard, sheathing me in her tight wet heat. Rider moans at the sudden invasion, and Saber takes the strap on used on her, and shoves it in Rider’s mouth, still soaked in her lust.

Rider tries to move back, but is caught as Sakura driver her own strap on into her still softened asshole. Once I've filled Rider wih my seed and the other girls have ensured Rider has been fucked senseless, the other two ride me through the night. As the sun dawns on another spring morning, I find my mind wanders to flower watching. Here, in this house, with the people I love, and who love me, I’ll spend my days without regret.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    .__.

*snort*

Fu~~hahahahahaha
    the boy that looked like Saber, and the girl who was almost the spitting image of Tohsaka- were responsible for giving us such an opportunity...

Gee... I wonder...

Blog Entries
    Gee... I wonder...
    it's implied that this scene is a result of them saving the day and making HF less of a shitty downer. what's so funny?

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    it's implied that this scene is a result of them saving the day and making HF less of a shitty downer. what's so funny?
    A few things made me chuckle. :3

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, nice. That was really hot.

I'm sure I asked this before, but who is the girl supposed to be (the guy is obviously Toshi...)? Is it Rin's daughter. And, if so, how did she get there?

Blog Entries
    I'm sure I asked this before, but who is the girl supposed to be (the guy is obviously Toshi...)? Is it Rin's daughter. And, if so, how did she get there?
    it's Rin's daughter, as for how she got there it doesn't matter in this instance