Page 3 of 34 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: The Three T's of Victory

What are you looking at? Fantabulous's Avatar
    Retarded Disco Samurai Sakata Kintoki never gets any love ;_;

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Gil would put his head on a pike, methinks.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    Nope Illya Get Arturia the invincible wall of killigan(when provided enough mana to run beserker on easy street) since Shirou mustn't have Avalon if he's able to summon Astolfo just from being forced to crossdress abit. The Einzbern probably killed Kiri when he invaded ava and ripped it out of his corpse. I think. Al may throw a curveball.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Alulim View Post

All I could do was brace myself for the inevitable bloodbath.

And then head met book.

Rider thwacked Tohsaka over the head with the heavy-looking book, knocking her out. The once proud girl crumpled to the ground, lying there in a heap.

Just…what?

Oblivious to my incredulous gaze Rider pointed at the unconscious body of Tohsaka and grinned, obviously quite pleased with herself. “To the victor go the spoils!”
    Oh, I love that part. Behold: The power of a fairly large book!

...The answer to all of life's riddles.

Quote Originally Posted by Larekko12 View Post
    Nope Illya Get Arturia the invincible wall of killigan(when provided enough mana to run beserker on easy street) since Shirou mustn't have Avalon if he's able to summon Astolfo just from being forced to crossdress abit. The Einzbern probably killed Kiri when he invaded ava and ripped it out of his corpse. I think. Al may throw a curveball.
    I am actually Very curious as to Ilya's situation. I can't imagine Iris completely abandoning her daughter. But then I remind myself that Kiritsugu was forced to.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FlameStrike View Post
    On the note of Sakura, I don't think Shirou will suspect anything is wrong with her. Rin had the whole "super perfect honor student" vibe on her, but Sakura's acting skills are on another level.
    I dunno. Sakura might be a pretty good actor, but she's so broken that anyone who knows her well and isn't totally fucking oblivious should be able to see that something is wrong there.

Sakura will be addressed. This is the just the introduction.
    Well, that's good....

I assume Astolfo could save her easily enough, if she knew the details, and I would imagine that Shirou would definitely want him to.

Also since Rider is taken Sakura will summon a different Servant, one that is known for fighting for the oppressed~
    Ah, I see....

He is a man of his time.
    I don't recall what his "time" is. But, yeah, that figures.

It was also meant to be funny.
    It was....

But Shirou will obviously not rape Rin.
    Well, of course not. I do wonder how Astolfo will react to Shirou's actions, though....

Quote Originally Posted by qsurf View Post
    Little adopted sister finally has her tool for vengeance.
    Fortunately, for Shinji, Sakura doesn't want "vengeance"....

But, yeah, Spartacus figures for her. Not sure how he could actually help her, though.

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndsly View Post
    I am actually Very curious as to Ilya's situation. I can't imagine Iris completely abandoning her daughter. But then I remind myself that Kiritsugu was forced to.
    Iris has even less chance of getting Ilya back than Kiritsugu did. If she were to return home, the Einsberns would grab her and chuck her in their rubbish dump for failed homonculi.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Sherrinford View Post
    Then... if Berserker is already taken... who is Illya's servant?
    A Saber Herc.

You can wet your pants now.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Iris has even less chance of getting Ilya back than Kiritsugu did. If she were to return home, the Einsberns would grab her and chuck her in their rubbish dump for failed homonculi.
    This.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    NINE LIVES GAR WORKS
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    A Saber Herc.

[speechless]

Indeed I can.

Since Saber!Heracles is one of my wildest and most desired WMG about FSN.

You have officially my blessing in continuing this fanfic, Al.

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    As Saber Herc is Almost as bad as an Illya Arturia. Does he have a Bow as a Sub weapon?
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

A Saber Herc.

Or shit.

Oh shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by YamiheKazeto View Post
    I think it's selfcest, in this case.

Also, it's kind of like their favourite blades - one black and one white, and they attract each other.

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    The Power Of Chirst Compels Rin!

That said can I get a link to Astolfo's stats, I need to read up on that book. Also I was hoping Astolfo would hit Rin with a blast of La Black Luna.

Anyways does anyone know what Astolfo's mount is if he is suppose to be a rider class servant? It will also be even more funny is Astolfo knows the sacred art of Shibari, or japanese bondage.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by burningclaw2 View Post
    It will also be even more funny is Astolfo knows the sacred art of Shibari, or japanese bondage.
    I'm not entirely sure when he'd get to use it....

Right now with Rin unconsious(sp?). After all there is tickle torture for informational needs.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    The Power Of Chirst Compels Rin!
    It is stronger than the Power of Christ!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Right now with Rin unconsious(sp?). After all there is tickle torture for informational needs.
    I suspect Shirou might somewhat object....

This is the trap that smacked a high level spell off course with a book! Shirou is probable(sp?) too stunned to object especially with Astolfo considering Rin spoils(cue thought process of kinky role play scenes involving Rin and Shirou with Rin as Sub).

That said it isn't like they are going to hurt her, just tickle her...or dress her up as a Mahou Shoujo and accidentally causes Rin to break out in histerics(sp?).

^^ Then his hormones kick in...just sayin'
    Servant Profile: Idea Generator
    Reality Marble: Countless Creations, Intense Inferno, Vast Vista
    Score: 7 (Where's mah Grail!)

Random Servant Profile: Fraggle's Cult
    (I knew I had this lying around somewhere!)
    Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    EX is a Pineapple/10

Banned
    Blog Entries
    This is the trap that smacked a high level spell off course with a book! Shirou is probable(sp?) too stunned to object especially with Astolfo considering Rin spoils
    I suspect he'd become rather less stunned in a few minutes....

(cue thought process of kinky role play scenes involving Rin and Shirou with Rin as Sub).
    Lol, I had those already

That said it isn't like they are going to hurt her, just tickle her...or dress her up as a Mahou Shoujo and accidentally causes Rin to break out in histerics(sp?).
    Well, any kind of "torture" isn't very nice, and it's not like tying up Rin and then torturing her for information is exactly going to endear her to Shirou....

Blog Entries
    I'll be keeping a eye on this story, for Saber Herakles if nothing else...

Just out of curiosity, won't Saber Herakles be so insanely powerful this HGW won't be much of a fight?