Page 5 of 34 FirstFirst ... 345671015 ... LastLast

Thread: The Three T's of Victory

I'm suddenly thinking of a glowing the dark, neon pink, giant golem pawning the other servants.

Except for SaberHerc.
    Last edited by 2ndsly; September 25th, 2011 at 06:31 PM. Reason: spllng arrurs

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    Give little flower and other cutsie designs and it will be a riot.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nununu View Post
    Will Astolfo have his giant?
    He is Rider after all, who says he only has one 'mount'?

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndsly View Post
    I'm suddenly thinking of a glowing the dark, neon pink, giant golem pawning the other servants.

Except for SaberHerc.
    Hmm, possibly.

Also on the Iri vs. Kiristugu retrieving Ilya matter, Iri was a tad bit more successful than Kiri...but exactly how will have to wait.

Let it be known that Ilya is still with the Einzberns though.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors shiningphoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Alulim View Post
    He is Rider after all, who says he only has one 'mount'?
    Rabicano, the ORIGINAL hippogriff, Elijah's chariot...

Also on the Iri vs. Kiristugu retrieving Ilya matter, Iri was a tad bit more successful than Kiri...but exactly how will have to wait.

Let it be known that Ilya is still with the Einzberns though.
    Two ideas:
    * Because Kiritsugu died at the end of the war, the Einzberns presumed he simply lost, so they have no reason to want vengeance.
    * Iris came back and took over, but appointed Ilya her successor and ran off. (Unlikely)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Two ideas:* Because Kiritsugu died at the end of the war, the Einzberns presumed he simply lost, so they have no reason to want vengeance.
    This is pretty much what I plan to have happened.
    LIKE A KING

Kiritsugu went out with a bang taking Gilgameshes left nut with him. *perfectly serious*
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hmm...not telling~
    LIKE A KING

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    * Iris came back and took over, but appointed Ilya her successor and ran off. (Unlikely)
    KILL OLD MAN ACHT.

The Bride is back...

*now imagining Iri in a Bruce Lee-esque jumpsuit*

Hmm... have you thought out how Iri survived?

How did she die again?

Blog Entries
    Didn't Kotomine kill her?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors shiningphoenix's Avatar
    Knocked her unconscious, then she became the grail. (According to the wikia)

I stand by my beleif(sp?) that in this story Kiritsugu died in a spectacular explosion taking Gilgameshes left nut with him.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, I may reveal exactly how she survived in the encounter with Gil~
    LIKE A KING

What are you looking at? Fantabulous's Avatar
    I'm gonna guess she becomes a hot teen instead of a delicious loli, but that could just be my hopes.

Quote Originally Posted by burningclaw2 View Post
    I stand by my beleif(sp?) that in this story Kiritsugu died in a spectacular explosion taking Gilgameshes left nut with him.
    I thought that was obvious myself.
    Last edited by 2ndsly; September 25th, 2011 at 08:30 PM. Reason: Speling errurs

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Random fic-fact: Avalon was buried along with Iri, it lies in her casket to this day.
    LIKE A KING

RESURRECTION!!!
    Last edited by 2ndsly; September 25th, 2011 at 08:33 PM. Reason: Splling arrors

Iri shall be reborn and finish the castration of Gilgamesh in a moment of sleepy rage, similar to an angry drunk with excess to magic weapons.

What are you looking at? Fantabulous's Avatar
    This is just a wild guess, a baseless theory if you will, but I'm thinking that Kiri's death was so badass and GAR that it will blow off not only Gil's left nut, but his entire scrotum and penis because said death was so damn manly that Gil's Y chromosome just couldn't take that high of a level of concentrated manliness in such a short amount of time, so it ditched in fear. Gil then went into his Gate of Babylon to find the original Y chromosome so he could replace the one that pussied out, but he realized that it in fact was the original Y chromosome that had fled. So, he had to compromise and shove the second half of the original pair of X chromosomes in so he wouldn't destabilize or something.

Thus, Gilko was born.