Page 103 of 705 FirstFirst ... 3539398101102103104105108113153203603 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 14085

Thread: I confess...

anamesis
    i dont really use any of them anymore

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Function key options or calculators? I was about to hit post before I realized that you might be referring to calculators. I feel really dumb atm.

anamesis
    both actually...

i havent actually done hard math in years now, i feel stupid D:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I really never paid attention to Fn keys until this, really. They never applied to me. Now that I know I have a shortcut when I'm on my computer, I can forget how to do basic addition and multiplication! woot!

anamesis
    i like basic math, that shit was so easy...

and geometry, polyfag roll roll roll...

probably more because my school had the most amazing/retarded math games ever, but our learning foundation pretty solid...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    getting a solid learning foundation is key to future success, so let the retarded math games abound if they help. granted, if the retardedness causes people to shy away from them wholly, that's a problem, too... why is education such a difficult issue to tackle? it isn't something i can just plow through like usual...

anamesis
    i probably would have done better in high school if my grade 5-7 wasnt full of amazing teachers only to roll into average teachers and classrooms with material that was shitboring or had already been previously covered by said awesome teachers.

that and here, i have spent more time here than i have at anything else besides eating and sleeping

shits kind of depressing >>;;

Banned
    Blog Entries
    yeah, i had it the other way around. absolute shit in 2-8, then average 9-12 with three REALLY good teachers among the 9-12 years. in higher education, i've had about 80% really shit to average teachers, but 3 really good math teachers, 2 really good physics professors, and 3 really good philosophy professors. granted, those three REALLY good teachers in high school pretty much sat me down and forced me to relearn my basics and foundation, and then I caught up after revising my entire base. So basically, the shit base was holding me back even when I wanted to succeed. =/

anamesis
    i have a shit middle area in math, so i have a pretty solid lower foundation, a cloudy middle ground and stark blankness for anything higher since i never really took the time to revisit anything math wise

i am pretty sure i am actually good at math, it just never interested me enough to put the effort into it D:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    my only interest in math in grammar school was trolling everyone else and causing my teacher to lose her handle on me. basically, i knew the lesson plans were about 2-3 years behind what we should be learning, so i studied outside of school in order to be an ass and spoil everything, causing the lessons to fall apart. I also turned in the tests within 10 minutes in the allotted 40 minute testing periods, making sure that I made enough noise that everyone knew I finished before they even turned the page. in other words, I was that one asshole because I was so bored and felt like i wasn't getting what i deserved.

anamesis
    i just slept in class and handed in superior quality work until i stopped caring until i hit the edge of flunking...

eventually i couldnt get away with just charm and wit alone so failure was my only option!

it kind of amazes me how my younger self is smarter than i am now, but made way worse decisions.

04satsujinki40
    i confess, according to a test...

Linguistic 35
    Mathematics 45
    Visual/Spatial 41
    Body/Kinesthetic 27
    Naturalistic 32
    Music 30
    Interpersonal 19
    Intrapersonal 29

...this makes sense i guess...

and HOLY SHIT TABLES!

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I confess, Test where?

I confess, what was that supposed to test? I mean, personality types, learning, inclinations, what?

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I confess, things are starting to get epic.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries

I confess that I was the guy who trolled an /a/ Raildex thread by suggesting that Ichika from Infinite Stratos was better at managing his harem than Touma, Accelerator, or Shiage could ever be.''

I also confess that I do not believe the above at all and was just doing it to see the reactions.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Narrator 1 View Post
    I confess that I was the guy who trolled an /a/ Raildex thread by suggesting that Ichika from Infinite Stratos was better at managing his harem than Touma, Accelerator, or Shiage could ever be.''

I also confess that I do not believe the above at all and was just doing it to see the reactions.
    I confess, that was manly. Also, welcome to the jungle, Narrator.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Another one has joined us.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

04satsujinki40
    Quote Originally Posted by ringlhach View Post
    I confess, what was that supposed to test? I mean, personality types, learning, inclinations, what?
    i confess, holy fuck. i forgot you were the type to use the black text. i would have called you stupid if it werent for the black text.

it was supposed to test intelligence types. NOT how smart people are, but how they learn and stuff like that. and what their strengths and weaknesses are.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivan The Mouse View Post
    I confess, Test where?
    http://www.ldrc.ca/projects/miinventory/miinventory.php