Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [Type-Moon / Sailor Moon] Tentative Title: Moon-Type Moon

You could have Shirou as second tuxedo mask who takes Shiki's place during Shiki's HBSOD, and have Shiki then be the one to support SHirou when he fights Archer

Just a little detail. Both Kaleido Ruby and Kaleido Saphire (aka: Rin and Luvia) are members of the Team Goodies. I think those two have their own Tuxedo Blade in Shirou.

Why, yes, I already gave Shirou a magical name.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Current thought is that Shiki won't be wearing a particular costume (though Shirou might?). Also, unlike Tuxedo Kamen, Shiki will actually be a key participant in certain fights. Note that most of the enemies have no need to set up the typical "energy draining operations," and their modus operandi would be to identify the protagonists and/or kill them. Thus, the actual plot dynamics will be somewhat different from Sailor Moon canon.

If you're familiar with Sailor Moon, the prologue segments actually have some fairly obvious hints as to what Shiki might eventually become.

I'm not that familiar, but for what I know, in the manga Tuxedo Kamen is way more important in the story and in the fights, instead of just throwing roses and fencing a bit with his baton. To the point of Beryl dying because Tuxedo gave part of his power to Sailor Moon. Or more than a few fights being won because Tuxedo Kamen being there, helping.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Main distinction I'm making being that Shiki will actually win certain fights independently rather than being in any sort of support role.

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Le sigh. Oh well.
    Not like it hasn't happened in at leastsix other time lines. Still I'm really not concerned unless proven otherwise. Sailor Moon is almost at Dragon Ball levels of failing to keep people dead.