Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: Shin Megami Tensei: Darkness Conqueror (RP Project)

Blog Entries
    You do not need to be a high schooler, or at least I don't think you do. If hero says it's alright you prolly don't even need to be at a school at all. Not everyone goes to a school it's just kinda what became the controlling power for the country.

B-Power is basically the name that they call a person's skills. For instance if the hole made you able to move faster or see behing your head then that would be a B-Power. They can be something as unnoticeable as changing your hair color or they can be life crippling forcing you to use a wheelchair the rest of your life.

Yeah those are most of the main factions, like hero said there are a few he didn't put in but those are for a good reason I assure you of that. You don't have to if you don't want to. Or at least I don't think so, if it's alright with hero there are actually independant states you might be able to join or you could just be a rebel or someone who has decided not to help your nation at all.

Not sure I can help with this last one.

Yes... About Schools: They are more like army bases than educational institutions. Schools are assigned one powerful Special Student called Banchou who is supposed to mantain the order there. Those who help the Banchou are called executives. Not all Banchous do what they should, as they have enough power to do as they please within their territory. In the end, it becomes like a small mafia.

When the Hell Hole appeared, many of those who awakened powers at that time were young, and so they received the name of Special Students. Just a name, you can pick any age you want as long as it's not an exageration.

In this work, I will refer to B-Ability to describe the Special Abilities used by Special Students. B-Power is what emanates from the B-Crystals and what awakened your power. It is also what you spend to make use of your B-Ability. Finally, B-Capacity usually denotes the quality of your ability and how much you can use it. If I were to traslate it to the nasuverse, B-Ability would be a Magecraft School; B-Power would be Prana; and B-Capacity would be a Magus' Circuits.

No knowledge of Daibanchou will probably make your gaming experience more exciting and interesting, so that's not a bad thing. And yes, that game is where the factions, at least the ones I posted, show up. There are probably the three most important organizations in terms of power and territory, and while you don't have to belong to any of them, you will be, most likely, unable to escape their grasp. Feel free to create characters with no affiliations.

No starting demons, though the PGG may have easier access to the Demon Summoning Program. They also have Tank Gundams

Stats... You simply pick a focus. You will be on the same level on all other stats, (unless you willingly take a flaw or boost via perks on certain cases) which would be the limits of a normal human. Like Servant rank E, so to speak. A focus provides a considerable advantage in that parameter compared to one who doesn't have it. The bonuses they provide are described on the first page. I can see Weapon and B-power becoming the most popular.

Sorry for the late reply.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

FORK YESH! I AM IN.

Btw, how many focuses are we allowed?

Calling all ARTISTS AND SPRITE ARTISTS + XML EDITORS:

Best quote ever
    [22:49] <KnightTurtle> i am a hard M
    [22:49] <KnightTurtle> there is no shame

Lol. I feel like I should hurry up and finish Daibanchou before I start on this RP.

Upon character creation, you select one, and only one, focus

A few of the NPCs I've already created, super powered versions of their Daibanchou counterparts, have perks that allow them to gain an additional bonus while under certain cirscumstances. For example, Mizuki gains the movement focus whenever she enters an area where she can swim. So I guess you could do the same.
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

Blog Entries
    Hey I did a little editing and made an english version of the BBA map.

Blog Entries
    I'm here to infect this RP with my derp!

Blog Entries
    PREPARE YOUR BODIES.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Map References:

>Green Tank: PGG territory.
    >Purple Bat: Nightmare Eyes territory.
    >Pink Star: NPI territory.
    >Yellow: Main powers at war.
    >Orange Shield: Independent.

Hmm... So far I've made 19 NPC profiles. Some quite powerful, if I say so myself. A few badass normals, too. I welcome any power as long as its interesting and allows battles to last. I'll be out on an errand now, but feel free to ask questions or share ideas and I'll get to it as soon I can.

Blog Entries
    One more thing to add to that list hero. The blue star is actually a PGG faction so count that in as PGG.

Blog Entries
    INQUISITOR DOJIMA, REPORTING FOR DUTY.
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.

Blog Entries
    Wrong thread Neir
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    That's what you think.

Star is Toukyou (Tokyo parody?), the Capital of this new Japan. As Mil said, it currently belongs to the PGG.

Welcome aboard, Inquisitor Dojima :3

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Chaos Greyblood's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So, what do we do in this RPG? We go about recruiting demons, we delve deep into the plot and decide whcih faction do we belong to or screw them all?

And how about any appearances by Lucifier? It's not the same SMT without him!
    It's easy to believe in ideals, but it's harder to keep them when things go bad.

Hey, guys! Come visit Chaos Greyblood's Fanfiction Idea thread! Let us create stories and worlds together. :3
    Follow me on Twitter!
    DA FINGAAAALAAAAZAR!!!
    DAT SEXY VICTORY POSE!
    Fanfic project No. 1: The Hell Biker

Basically, yes.

All Unique demons will show up.

Currently thinking up plots and updating my SMT-fu.

;__;

I was...

Blog Entries
    Hm sounds intresting and considering the earliest start date is late December I'll join.

Received interesting character concepts. I like.

Updated first page with those users that were interested in joining. Let me know if I forgot someone, or if someone is backing off. Also, it's not the final player list, it's just to keep in check who'd like to play.