Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Secret Ingredient is Love (Post HF-True) (Shirou, Sakura) (One-shot)

Blog Entries
    Come at us, bunnies! XD

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *sigh* this isn't funny at all. it's a dumb joke that is repeated for too long. it makes no sense given the characters. complete miss.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Blog Entries
    They usually only come when it isn't convenient, but today we managed to wrangle one, so maybe we're a good muse for each other. XD

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    This is Sad. Look at what you've done to him you bitch. He used to care about so much more before he met you. He had the will of a hero. The will to go balls to the wall for his ideal. He could love. He was strong, and had the potential to be great enough that even the WORLD would entreat his power, but look at him now. All that he is, is but a shattered and dulled blade. Eeking out existence in one of the few thing familiar as the world pases by. A miserable and lost wretch unable to even fathom or comprehend what he has lost and what should be despaired. This is the price of his devotion to you. I hope you are happy bitch and that you are reincarnated as one or a worm.

​lololololololololol so fucking funny.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    *sigh* this isn't funny at all. it's a dumb joke that is repeated for too long. it makes no sense given the characters. complete miss.
    It's crack, things don't have to make sense.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Blog Entries
    It's crack
    that doesn't excuse a bad joke al. And i don't see a crack tag on here so I have to assume that the joke was intended as a serious attempt to be funny.

it's a miss plain and simple. not funny.

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Blog Entries
    u mad
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Many seem to disagree with you.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    that doesn't excuse a bad joke al. And i don't see a crack tag on here so I have to assume that the joke was intended as a serious attempt to be funny.

it's a miss plain and simple. not funny.
    Wow. You've depressed me so much that I no longer feel the appreciation for this fic that I did before.

I'm going to reread this to cheer myself back up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    And i don't see a crack tag on here so I have to assume that the joke was intended as a serious attempt to be funny..
    People add tags to dictate whether something is crack or not? I guess I will have to add some to my crack story.

...nah. Too much work, too little return.
    LIKE A KING

Blog Entries
    u mad

yes but not because sakura and shirou are retarded and out of character but rather because the bit is screwed up and with a few changes the joke could have actually been funny.

the idea of a straight man character being foiled by an idiot character's stupidity or lack of understanding is a good set up for a gag but here the formula got wrecked at the start by Sakura actually saying "i'm having an affair." it ruins the humour because shirou has to be brain dead to reply as he has.

plain stupidity is not funny. watch python they do these gags all the time and they work by having a proper set up.

this fic fails at the set up and the joke falls flat.

Many seem to disagree with you.

it is the death of smart comedy.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like dumb comedy. WHAT NOW?

Blog Entries
    Meh. Can't win 'em all.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    With the 'diverse' amount of people on this forum, at least one was bound to hate it.

At least that is what I tell myself when I prepare to read my reviews.
    LIKE A KING

But why did Sakura walkout before sending him to get therapy?
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

Blog Entries
    I like dumb comedy. WHAT NOW?

I don't think we have the same definition of dumb comedy.

Blog Entries
    I don't think we have the same definition of SMART comedy. Or smart.

I enjoyed this tremendously.
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Larekko12 View Post
    But why did Sakura walkout before sending him to get therapy?
    Because.... because she...

Yeah, I got nothing.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    u mad

Or sending him to Tohsaka to get his head checked for magical injuries. OR back to Touko. Or To Aoko who could do some time magic Fuckery and Upload Shirou before the Garm or Something. Why hasn't she talked to Taiga his Guardian and would be mother in law with Yakuza medical connection. Huh.