Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Didn't Even Make It (to the Mission Briefing) [Lemon]

Do you feel like a hero yet? Soldat der Trauer's Avatar
    A world that never was, a dream that might yet be.
    @Theocrass: Sempai, times like this make me glad I don't venture into the Lemon Ideas thread.

@Techlology: First, I giggled at your second proposed scenario. Second, why does your new avatar remind me of DearS?
    Let the victor...be justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlology View Post
    Excalibur x Arondight x Caliburn CLANG CLANG CLANG
    I think Shirou dreams about that.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    I think Shirou dreams about that.
    My body is made of swords.

True Golden Bear King of BLING Theocrass's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Excalibur x Arondight x Caliburn CLANG CLANG CLANG
    Wow bro! Wow! Wow! WOW!

You're way too crazy for me man!

@ Soldat: That's not the idea thread, silly~

That's all from my mind~

Now come! Be the Sakura to my Shirou. :3

Ask TIK - Where all your important life questions can be answered.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Now come! Be the Sakura to my Shirou. :3
    A wriggling pot of meat?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    A wriggling pot of meat?
    Theo's going to EpicMealTime you?

Do you feel like a hero yet? Soldat der Trauer's Avatar
    A world that never was, a dream that might yet be.
    @Theocrass: You're still going on about that? Wow, the last time that topic came up was, what, about two or three months ago?

In any case, no thank you.
    Let the victor...be justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Happy to see this Caren fic, and it was great like the others. Looking at Escaping Fate, after seeing this, I kind of wish there'd also been a Caren sex scene to go with the Rin and Sakura ones.
    Last edited by warellis; October 18th, 2011 at 05:00 AM.

Blog Entries
    Needs more daddy issues. :P
    Caren calling someone "Daddy"?

The threesome will be Arashi/DreamsRequiem/Theo: Didn't Even Make It (to the End of the Fic).

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    “So, what should we do until tomorrow night?” Caren asked, beaming up at him.

Shirou said, “Oh god,” in English.
    He's doomed - and Caren is . . . "Offbeat" doesn't quite seem to cover it, does it?
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Mihi placet!
    Nobis placet.

Also, I ought to be translating the Πολιτεία, and this distraction really isn't helping. Curse you!
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

So far everyone is assuming it'd be Shirou and two girls. Considering the number of setups possible and all the stuff in the lemon idea thread, I am disappoint.
    Well, to be fair, Heracles would be too big to add another guy at the poor girl. Brojiro would be a little difficult to have, as he is in the gate. Lancer is being trolled by Kotomine, so I doubt he would let him have sex with anyone. TA has activated Presence concealment, so nobody see him. Gil is too like a king to share Saber, and the others are too mongrel to make him do the effort to sex them. And I refuse to propose Archer in any threesome (that's Elf's job to do, she is the resident Archer fan and ARcher is her manwhore in lemons xDDD) (I was talking about proposing Archer in a threesome, Elf-sama)

And the other posibles threesomes... Shiki x Hisui x Kohaku it happened already. The same for Shirou x Sakura x Rider and Shirou x Rin x Saber. I hate Ciel's good ending, and I doubt Akiha would want to share, so one of the few I can think about is either Shirou x Rin x Luvia, or Shirou x Rin x Sakura
    Last edited by Ergast; October 18th, 2011 at 01:25 PM. Reason: A bit of an error. I wrote Saber instead of Sakura

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    Native American. Half the location names in Washington are borrowed from various tribes. Foreign students around here tend to stumble a bit more than normal over them (which native speakers stumble a bit around them, so, I guess that makes sense...)
    Tribes that are all but extinct, but hey, they still live on in the means of street names. Way to soothe your blood stained consciousness America!

. . . Sorry, angry Native American here.

Also, so far this has been my favorite out of the bunch. The only thing I would suggest is more foreplay for the girl. Most women can't orgasm from penetration alone. And yeah, this is based on an eroge but . . .

Still, I liked it and Caren is love.

. . . So, could I convince you to write an Archer/Rider one next? *Looks up at you with Mystic Eyes of the Sad Puppy*

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ...New favorite. Sorry Saber, you have been defeated. Apologies Rin, you fought valiantly.

Long live Caren/Shirou!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    What about Archer/Rin/Lancer?

That could be hilarious and hot at the same time.

"If you, at any time, call your penis Gae Bolg I am taking Rin and getting out of here."

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    "If you, at any time, call your penis Gae Bolg I am taking Rin and getting out of here."
    "What, hey! You can't ignore my girth!"

What about Archer/Rin/Lancer?

That could be hilarious and hot at the same time.

Don't forget Battle Continuation.

Even when he is finished he keeps fighting. :3.

夜魔 Nightmare
    Actually I wouldn't mind seeing more adventures of Shirou/Caren.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Threesome possibilities that make sense?

Ayako/Shirou/Rin - ...Well, someone's got to win the bet. Could also use Archer or Lancer instead of Shirou, but he fits best for Ayako. That and I think Elf has a monopoly of Ayako and Lancer atm
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.