Thread: Avalon

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Gawaiin is ore entertaining in CCC when he lets out his loliconism and cynism more (and beats you up if you borrow money from Leo in chapter 2 and fail to pay it back), but still kinda gets overshadowed by how much the other males, especially Shinji and Garo, shine later on.
    Last edited by Break; January 26th, 2014 at 01:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Is CCC F/HA of Fate Extra?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Yeah thats a good way to describe it. It takes place in kind of a dreamworld made by
    Spoiler:
    sakura
    too, but it takes place in the middle of the original story instead of after it.
    Also adds specific endings for Saber, Archer, Caster, Gil and Sakura that take place after the main stiry, although the Saakura one is an own route entirely.

Blog Entries
    Fan translation project when? I mean, one PSP Madoka game is not published officially too, yet fandom with IT skills is working on English patch to the game.

Quote Originally Posted by SpaceCaptainKatsura View Post
    Watch his segment in Carnival Phantasm, you'll love Herk there.

We really need another full season of CP, with Moedred, Jeanne and Astolfo making their first appearances.
    I know, Berserkers First Errand, XD.
    That was fun.
    Boomelancer!!!!!
    Lancer Dies.
    LOL.
    Hercules just need another moment like that and then I would love him.
    Ehhhhhh... Jeanne was shown in Fate/Zero, actually.
    Katsura.
    You're just so funny.
    I would like to add you, XD.

Quote Originally Posted by KosakiFag View Post
    Why don't you love him too then?
    You're both Grails.

Blog Entries
    As in friend request? Go ahead

I mean Jeanne appearing in CP. Moedred had her cameo in DEEN's FSN, though people may justifiably forget that.

Quote Originally Posted by Vizorsan View Post
    I know, Berserkers First Errand, XD.
    That was fun.
    Boomelancer!!!!!
    Lancer Dies.
    LOL.
    Hercules just need another moment like that and then I would love him.
    FHA Hanafuda or Fate Tiger Colosseum.
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Blog Entries
    By Hanafuda you mean Ilya's Castle?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Fan translation project when? I mean, one PSP Madoka game is not published officially too, yet fandom with IT skills is working on English patch to the game.
    People here on BL, mainly Reiu, translated bits and pieces of it, but i think we dobt have anyone with the programming psp experience to actually apply that here; in any case with how long these fantranslations usually take its probably fadterto learn japanese and play it yourself; i mean i could understand most of it and my skills at reading runes are really puny (luckily my skills at the actual spoken word are just fine and since most of the game is voiced there was no problem for me, except sometimes in Gil's route because of his ancient speed pattern; but since Reiu translated the important scenes in his route here, theres that.)

- - - Updated - - -

Hollow Ataraxia has a minigame where the characters play Hanafuda (traditional japanese card game) to a joke storyline. Its a funny story, but since i never played the game before i had my problems with it.
    Its included in the latest patch, too.

Blog Entries
    Break, then what BL runereaders getting to Fate CCC after finishing F/HA to translate scenes and including them in PDF file? Because I know how to play it, only scenes are the issue.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Eh i do think Reiu started a lets play of it, and there is a translation thread; and if you encounter a scene that leaves you clueless, you can go ask me, Rei, Koto or Mcjohn.

Also Nero and Melty are best girls. Just noting that from the get-go.
    Though Eliza aint half bad either, especially her Dynamic with Nero.

Like Break said, another minigame in FHA. The game is obnoxiously addicting but it's largely based on chance, which annoys me because you only get 3 continues.

There's various routes. The first one you have to do is Tiger Dojo Taiga and Illya, and it's hilarious, but there are also plenty of other routes with the other Master Servant teams, even Bazett and Avenger (probably my favorite route). Though I will voice one piece of disappointment from my perverted self. Outside of the ToraBurua route, every other route is about getting to a special hot spring, which is basically fan service as you'd imagine. Many of the outcomes have the duo (or trio) bathing, but Saber and Shirou just look at hot spring boiled eggs, ans Saber teases Shirou about how Sakura likes him. So dissappointing.

But that aside, it's still hilarious, especially since people who aren't in Hollow's main story are present, like Kotomine, Zouken, TA, and adult Gil (he was in Hollow, but only 3 times). Not to mention impssible interactions can occur, like the final boss in team Caren's route is team Kotomine, which means two Lancers, and Child Gil and Adult Gil interacting, that is hilarious.

There's also more routes that were added in a bonus release that came with PS2 RN, which also gave it voices, then Vita RN made another version that even brought in FZ teams. If I had a means to acquire those assets, I would totally add patches that allow for voices and those extra routes in FHA.

- - - Updated - - -

Break, then what BL runereaders getting to Fate CCC after finishing F/HA to translate scenes and including them in PDF file? Because I know how to play it, only scenes are the issue.
    We have other projects that need attention as well. Primarily the H-alts, any scenes in RN that were changed from the original FSN, and not to mention if I ever get the assets for those other routes in Hanafuda, then those too.
    Memorable quotes

So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Wasnt there also an own Hanafuda game spinoff that added routes for even more teams, including pedoKariya and lolisakura , f/extra characters and prisma illya characters?

Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Wasnt there also an own Hanafuda game spinoff that added routes for even more teams, including pedoKariya and lolisakura , f/extra characters and prisma illya characters?
    That was what I was talking about.

From what I understand it goes like this:

FHA - Hanafuda game included in game.
    RN PS2 - Hanafuda game is a separate disc, adds voices and couple new routes (like Track Team).
    RN PSVita - Hanfuda comes with game, includes new routes like FZ teams.
    Memorable quotes

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Ah, kay. I didnt care much for the vita version so i wasnt sure wether the hanacuda there came with the game or on its own.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Which is the one that includes voiced Prototype characters, as well?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    The vita one.

Wait, it has Prototype characters too?
    Memorable quotes

Blog Entries
    For now I'm looking forward to F/HA rather than CCC, so continue your hard work on the former.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    @Jacky yep.
    @Katsura well HA is almost finished , more or less anyways, isnt it?
    Personnally i'd just wish someone'd pick up Muramasa again, or Ourai no Gahktun... Maybe i should just work harder on my runability though...