Page 1688 of 2285 FirstFirst ... 688118815881638167816831686168716881689169016931698173817882188 ... LastLast
Results 33,741 to 33,760 of 45685

Thread: Avalon

Blog Entries
    Well screw you too.

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

I think people should probably get those fantasies out of their heads. Let's atleast keep the daydreaming to a minimum.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Saber is so big that changes in her can be really controversial. Amazing.

"......"

Quote Originally Posted by Thedoctor View Post
    Why can't we all be as sexually devious as Renko?

Miscellaneous Info

Quote Originally Posted by Renko
    "I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

"THEY WON'T SEE THE LIGHT OF DAY....THEY WILL SUFFER!"

The Great Pie Master DragonBreaker73's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdoom View Post
    Well screw you too.
    LOL no sense of humor.

I'm not making fun of you but I cant help but get amused when threads(especially Avalon it seems) get derailed over such things.

I just come here for some nice art once and a while.

"Doubt, indulged and cherished, is in danger of becoming denial; but if honest, and bent on thorough investigation, it may soon lead to full establishment of the truth."
    Ambrose Bierce

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Inuhanyou View Post
    I think people should probably get those fantasies out of their heads. Let's atleast keep the daydreaming to a minimum.
    What daydreaming?

SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.

Quote Originally Posted by DragonBreaker73 View Post
    Oh yes....

This shit is as good as a cup of black bean love!
    You're not the only one who enjoy this.

Quote Originally Posted by KosakiFag View Post
    Why don't you love him too then?
    You're both Grails.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonBreaker73 View Post
    LOL no sense of humor.

I'm not making fun of you but I cant help but get amused when threads(especially Avalon it seems) get derailed over such things.

I just come here for some nice art once and a while.
    Don't worry. Most of the people here are just very "passionate".

"......"

Miscellaneous Info

"I really loathe Fanfictions that are so horrendously horrible, it makes me want to go get my massive NAIL BAT OF RAPTURE and swing it real HARD to any AUTHOR who will dare create such filthy and disgusting piece of literature!"

JP Friend Code
    That would have been fine, with both of them looking awesome. But nope, ufo decided Saber needs to be special.
    That is just straight up denial if you think that berserker didn't look awesome in the episode. I think you are getting way too angry over saber looking awesome.
    Note that I'm still not supporting IA hurting berserker.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Vizorsama View Post
    You're not the only one who enjoy this.
    Don't start anything.

"......"

Miscellaneous Info

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LitzSabr View Post
    That is just straight up denial if you think that berserker didn't look awesome in the episode. I think you are getting way too angry over saber looking awesome.
    I'm not saying he didn't do cool things, but he's supposed to be an unstoppable engine of destruction and holy shit why can't I hurt this. Remove that just to make saber a snowflake and I'm gonna be mad.

JP Friend Code
    I'm not saying he didn't do cool things, but he's supposed to be an unstoppable engine of destruction and holy shit why can't I hurt this. Remove that just to make saber a snowflake and I'm gonna be mad.
    Berserker did come out as unstoppable though, you're just focusing on one part of the story. In UBW, saber's portrayal during this battle was good, so if one get that feeling from the anime, I don't think that's a problem. But know what.. Stay mad
    Last edited by LitzSabr; October 26th, 2014 at 10:58 AM.

What daydreaming?
    The dreaming of a fused UBW and Fate route by some people in here. Its ridiculous.

Blog Entries
    Herc should have looked like the unstoppable force he is. (He's the dude who broke Enkidu in spite of the fact that the more divinity you have, the hardest it is to break free) That's the issue. Nothing to do with Saber looking cool. She already manages that by creating an advantage using the graveyard as the fight location.

Instead he got not only beaten up by a weaker Servant but also his God Hand who should have left him unscathed from trading blows with Saber was rendered ineffective for no reason.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiki View Post
    Herc should have looked like the unstoppable force he is. (He's the dude who broke Enkidu in spite of the fact that the more divinity you have, the hardest it is to break free) That's the issue. Nothing to do with Saber looking cool. She already manages that by creating an advantage using the graveyard as the fight location.

Instead he got not only beaten up by a weaker Servant but also his God Hand who should have left him unscathed from trading blows with Saber was rendered ineffective for no reason.
    Exactly.

- - - Updated - - -

Berserker did come out as unstoppable though, you're just focusing on one part of the story. In UBW, saber's portrayal during this battle was good, so if one get that feeling from the anime, I don't think that's a problem. But know what.. Stay mad
    What did you watch? I'm like to see it, sounds alot better.

JP Friend Code
    No one cares.
    Blog Entries
    They want to emphasize that Saber is the "strongest" servant...?

"......"

Miscellaneous Info

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Renko View Post
    They want to emphasize that Saber is the "strongest" servant...?
    She isn't. Rin just thought she was.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiki View Post

I admit that he got some wounds from IA(basically that's the only problem here). Since saber in vn did pushed him back, so I think her portrayal was fine here. But seriously, ask any new comer that what he thought of berserker after this episode and he would definitely say that he was a beast. If it's portrayal we are talking about, I think they did him justice.

Blog Entries
    I admit that he got some wounds from IA(basically that's the only problem here). Since saber in vn did pushed him back, so I think her portrayal was fine here. But seriously, ask any new comer that what he thought of berserker after this episode and he would definitely say that he was a beast. If it's portrayal we are talking about, I think they did him justice.
    implying I care about newcomers opinions. I know they'd think it looks cool. I however, know this is pure wankery bullshit.
    So I'm gonna call it as such.

JP Friend Code
    implying I care about newcomers opinions. I know they'd think it looks cool. I however, know this is pure wankery bullshit.
    So I'm gonna call it as such.
    Yeah because it is for the new comers that portrayal matters which you've been talking about. You have gone through the source material and know the events, so there shouldn't have been any problems here.

Bdoom, seriously though, don't have you somewhere else to complain? This is a fanclub celebrating her, not to talk about how much your hating the character because of this development. And its getting a bit too personal with the back and forth..