Page 501 of 2285 FirstFirst ... 40145149149649950050150250350651155160110011501 ... LastLast
Results 10,001 to 10,020 of 45685

Thread: Avalon

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post
    But I'm not making anyone do anything.
    You're messing with my head man!

D:
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    whatcha mean by that? I'd post ideas or talk about stuff but nier and fish cry foul every time i do.
    I mean stories. You know where my interests lie, and apart from Arashi's "hospital" lemon, these hasn't been anything of the sort since forever.. and that's why my heart is sad...
    You're messing with my head man!

D:

Hmm? Why?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyne View Post

Hmm? Why?

...I'm on to you.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I mean stories. You know where my interests lie, and apart from Arashi's "hospital" lemon, these hasn't been anything of the sort since forever.. and that's why my heart is sad...
    h or non h? cause I can fire off plot bunnies for either. and i will pester eddy and work on that pack all day tomorrow (promise except for like an hour of me going to the bank)
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

h or non h?
    Either one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post

...I'm on to you.
    By the way.. Christmas is coming~~

Blog Entries
    Either one.
    well i do have an idea. EMIYA summoned as saber and Artuira summoned as Archer. everything else is the same save that rin and shirou have summoned a different servant. the trick here is that in order to protect ilya Archer spills about his true identity to shirou and confesses that he still loves Saber. then we cue a kind of contest between the two to win saber's affections (think of it as an older younger sibling thing) after rin teams up with them. Shirou is the under dog in this and all the while rin is trying to get archer to defect and become her servant in a humorous manner.

Arturia however remembers (by way of magic) the 5th war as saber under Shirou and is being something between playful and guilty with the two (she's happy they are fawning over her but guilty that be acting she would be deciding for shirou and we all know she loves shirou too much to steal his choice away)

not sure how it would resolve but she would have sex with one of them.

it's just an idea off the top of my head but what do you think?

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

EMIYA as Saber... maybe. Artoria as Archer.. .c. how? Also, EMIYA being "friendly" and/or "co-operative" to Shirou twists my mind into shapes unimaginable.

Rivalry is always a good thing, though.

How would you resolve Ilya's story? Or Rin's?

The idea is a bit far-fetched, because of a lot of "magic", but it's not bad.

Blog Entries
    Artoria as Archer.. .c. how?
    working under ector (her foster father) artuira gained a lot of skills. a bunch of which are related to hunting. typically you use a bow when hunting. i'm not saying a fantastic archer but she'd qualify. she can be most things actually based on the legends

EMIYA being "friendly"
    no, not friendly. Ilya and friends just come before murdering his past self at that moment and then he sees saber again and gets all soft hearted

How would you resolve Ilya's story? Or Rin's?
    saber is the main focus so depending on who she chooses archer or shirou rin's story will be a slightly bitter loss or possible off into a moonlit bedroom where archer can, er teach her things...yes, that's it teach.

ilya would get saved and gil would get a dragon punch to the back of the head.

The idea is a bit far-fetched, because of a lot of "magic", but it's not bad.
    the amount of magic in her legend itself is rather abundant. I'd say my use while liberal is warranted to move the plot in the right direction.

on the whole it would be between fate and ubw with what i would hope are better sex scenes.

and no Sakura would not be involved, it's quite impossible to reconcile her into the plot in a meaningful way given that rider would die hard and fast as would caster. to any sakura fans watching don't complain. i have other sakura stuff on standby for discussion. however this story is not the place to deal with that nor is the thread. i'll drop by cbc tomorrow if anyone feels like talking about it.

working under ector (her foster father) artuira gained a lot of skills. a bunch of which are related to hunting. typically you use a bow when hunting. i'm not saying a fantastic archer but she'd qualify. she can be most things actually based on the legends
    I see. But won't she be weak and/or have a weak NP?
    no, not friendly. Ilya and friends just come before murdering his past self at that moment and then he sees saber again and gets all soft hearted
    D'aaaw~~
    saber is the main focus so depending on who she chooses archer or shirou rin's story will be a slightly bitter loss or possible off into a moonlit bedroom where archer can, er teach her things...yes, that's it teach.
    Archer as in EMIYA, or as in Artoria? :3
    ilya would get saved and gil would get a dragon punch to the back of the head.
    Proceed.jpg
    the amount of magic in her legend itself is rather abundant. I'd say my use while liberal is warranted to move the plot in the right direction.

on the whole it would be between fate and ubw with what i would hope are better sex scenes.
    I see.

Blog Entries
    I see. But won't she be weak and/or have a weak NP?
    stat wise no she'll be strong as ever. np wise yes.

D'aaaw~~
    well that is the truth about archer. he's just jaded thus acts douchy

Archer as in EMIYA, or as in Artoria? :3
    well the idea of Archer saber choosing herself would be funny (cue sexy lesbians...actually i did have the saber wars idea...)

Proceed.jpg
    lol yeah gil gets a MASSIVE beat down.

I see.
    yeah.

well the idea of Archer saber choosing herself would be funny (cue sexy lesbians...actually i did have the saber wars idea...)
    I dunno about that. Rin seems to have much more experience in this~~

Blog Entries
    I dunno about that. Rin seems to have much more experience in this~~
    you do have a point there. actually in the saber wars idea she draws lily. >:3

Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    you do have a point there. actually in the saber wars idea she draws lily. >:3
    Is that a "yuri" pun? >:3

Blog Entries
    Is that a "yuri" pun? >:3
    not sure, although saber wars is a lemon comedy and lily and rin spent the first three days in the war in the tohsaka manor...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    and no Sakura would not be involved, it's quite impossible to reconcile her into the plot in a meaningful way given that rider would die hard and fast as would caster. to any sakura fans watching don't complain. i have other sakura stuff on standby for discussion. however this story is not the place to deal with that nor is the thread. i'll drop by cbc tomorrow if anyone feels like talking about it.
    Nah, I see absolutely nothing of interest to me in this fic, so I'll just be ignoring it....

not sure, although saber wars is a lemon comedy and lily and rin spent the first three days in the war in the tohsaka manor...
    I know that it's a lemon comedy.

Blog Entries
    Nah, I see absolutely nothing of interest to me in this fic, so I'll just be ignoring it....
    i'll stop by cbc to deal with throwing out sakura ideas because there they'll be respected by people and they will give advice.

I know that it's a lemon comedy.
    the harem end is a massive beat down of gil then plot hax to keep all seven sabers around then sex. with shirou. not sure if he lives... XD

the harem end is a massive beat down of gil then plot hax to keep all seven sabers around then sex. with shirou. not sure if he lives... XD
    He has [Avalon, the Ever-Distant Utopia]!! He'll manage!! His dick will also manage!!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    i'll stop by cbc to deal with throwing out sakura ideas because there they'll be respected by people and they will give advice.
    Well, that makes sense, I guess. I doubt Sakura fans read this club that often....

Wonderful....

Blog Entries
    He has [Avalon, the Ever-Distant Utopia]!! He'll manage!! His dick will also manage!!
    lololol. he'll be sleeping for a week. and then they'll turn to rin for sustenance lol