Page 2249 of 2249 FirstFirst ... 124917492149219922392244224722482249
Results 44,961 to 44,969 of 44969

Thread: Avalon

  1. #44961
    Look at that BEST GIRL Kareshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    502
    Friend Code
    205,461,447
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    My need for swimsuit alter is powerful
    You and me are gonna riot if DW doesn't deliver.
    ASTOLFO. IS. BEST. GIRL.
    Jeanne is... also best girl and Jeanne Alter is EVEN MORE also best girl.

  2. #44962
    This may hurt a little Neir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,031
    Blog Entries
    42
    They won't be there. But I can hope!
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

  3. #44963
    Führer of the Hentaiverse SkitZoFrenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,146
    5* Arturia Alter Rider...as long as one of the ascensions is a competitive swimsuit, we good to go! Then all we would need is a Caster and Extra :O Late August's Fate/GO Summer event can't come soon enough...

    Team Best-Girl Complete!


    Fun Quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    I think Skit is an Unlimited Saber Image Works.
    Quote Originally Posted by metabee View Post
    ^ This.
    Already said he needs a reward.

    Then they pulled down my pants for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    >...awww yeah.
    This should be your catchphrase, or something, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    It's okay. We're all gentlemanly perverts here.


  4. #44964

  5. #44965
    This may hurt a little Neir's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Age
    30
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    16,031
    Blog Entries
    42
    Quote Originally Posted by SkitZoFrenic View Post
    5* Arturia Alter Rider...as long as one of the ascensions is a competitive swimsuit, we good to go! Then all we would need is a Caster and Extra :O Late August's Fate/GO Summer event can't come soon enough...
    We already have a rider
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

  6. #44966
    Look at that BEST GIRL Kareshy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    502
    Friend Code
    205,461,447
    We already had a Saber before the game even began but that didn't stop us from getting two (three? Four? Five?) more.
    ASTOLFO. IS. BEST. GIRL.
    Jeanne is... also best girl and Jeanne Alter is EVEN MORE also best girl.

  7. #44967
    Führer of the Hentaiverse SkitZoFrenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,146
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    We already have a rider
    Yes, we do. However, she is only 4* (unless you Grail of course), and since she was a fairly early event welfare servant, her skills are really boring. Would much prefer a 5* Rider Seiba to add to the collection that is actually unique and not just "Buster Up" and "Crit Stars" like literally 4 versions of Arturia have.

    Team Best-Girl Complete!


    Fun Quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    I think Skit is an Unlimited Saber Image Works.
    Quote Originally Posted by metabee View Post
    ^ This.
    Already said he needs a reward.

    Then they pulled down my pants for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    >...awww yeah.
    This should be your catchphrase, or something, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    It's okay. We're all gentlemanly perverts here.


  8. #44968

  9. #44969
    Führer of the Hentaiverse SkitZoFrenic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Long Beach, CA
    Age
    29
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,146

    https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust....st_id=63535612

    Damn...if only Excalibur Morgan was a bit more visible, this would be perfect. Still, looks pretty goddamn amazing.

    Team Best-Girl Complete!


    Fun Quotes

    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    I think Skit is an Unlimited Saber Image Works.
    Quote Originally Posted by metabee View Post
    ^ This.
    Already said he needs a reward.

    Then they pulled down my pants for some reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    >...awww yeah.
    This should be your catchphrase, or something, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hen_Ichi View Post
    It's okay. We're all gentlemanly perverts here.


Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •