Thread: Non-TM Crossover Thread

Non-TM Crossover Thread

A thread for all your non-TM related crossovers. Any Type Moon related crossovers should (obviously) be placed in the TM crossovers thread

Homu Front (Madoka-Homefront crossover):

Loosely based off a parody game cover of the same title.

2018, or when ever the stupidly powerful North Korean-controlled Greater Korean Republic invades Japan, they encounter a nasty surprise in the city of Mitakigahara.

Excerpt

The North Korean soldiers raised their weapons and prepared to open fire on the Desert Eagle-wielding girl. At that moment, Akemi Homura pressed her hand to the shield on the side of her arm. At once everything froze. A few of the North Koreans managed to get off shots before Homura froze time, only for their bullets to hang, suspended in midair.

Homura immediately got to work, placing an active M67 fragmentation grenade into the chest pocket of each soldier, before climbing into the Type 99 tank and placing a remote C-4 charge in the ammunition storage., before jumping out of and behind the vehicle and pressing her shield again. As time returned to normal, the soldiers looked around the area where Homura was. Homura drew the C4 detonator out of her "hammerspace" and detonated the C-4. The tank exploded in a great ball of flames as the active grenades in each soldier's pocket detonated, covering the area where the North Koreans had been in smoke and flames. Homura hid the C4 detonator in the "hammerspace" and walked away from the scene of devastation, silhouetted against the flames.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I've got one:

Haruhi Suzumiya x Persona

You know the drill. Haruhi takes to the Shin Megami Tensei series like a fish to water, and ends up subconsciously distorting the fabric of reality (again). The world becomes a JRPG with the SOS Brigade and company as the unwitting protagonists. School life, Social Links, Personas, conspiracies - all in a day's work.

The brigade room is the most viable place to serve as the "dungeon" they have to do their "dungeon crawling" in, although various rooms in the school would work just as well.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pokémon x .hack/SIGN

Born as an RP idea, the main character wakes up trapped in the Pokeworld, a ridiculously realistic world that has pokemon. There is also a party of players who've been helping the Main Character for a while, who would be managed/played by specific forumites, while the MC is controlled by quest style voting. The characters have to uncover the secrets behind the actions of Legendary Pokemon (who are all turning into AIs, Mew first). Meanwhile, in the real world, not everything is at it seems...

Blog Entries
    I've been meaning to write one of these for a while now...

Gundam SEED x Star Wars

Kira Yamato and his friends, including some OCs I made up a while ago and his girlfriend (aka the ZAFT spy aka Shiho Hahnenfuss), go through the normal adventures that are expected of them with some alterations along the way, though nothing notable until February 13th 71 CE, when a fleeing Jedi leads the Empire straight to Earth by accident... from there, action occurs against the Empire for 6 months until A New Hope begins, when canon occurs somewhat.

Madoka x Bleach (loose crossover)

Madoka is Ichigo
    Homura is Rukia
    Kyouko is Ishida
    Mami is Mami
    Sayaka is Shinji

Demons = hollows
    Witches = Menos Grande

so Madoka and Sayaka will have half-witch half-puella magi powers
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Reviving this thread because of glorious crack inspired by our very own forumite, KAIZA.

Duck Dodgers in the 41st (and one-half) Millennium.

The swashbuckling, black-humour filled adventures of Inquisitor Duck Dodgers (one Daffy Duck), a former relic of Terra's ancient past as he does his duty for the Imperium of Man.

Co-starring the Loyal Interrogator and Marvin the Eldar.

On the other hand I can't get out the possibility of an Evangelion x To Aru Majutsu no Index fusion out of my head.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; February 15th, 2012 at 04:47 AM.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    On the other hand I can't get out the possibility of an Evangelion x To Aru Majutsu no Index fusion out of my head.
    Touma's right hand dissolves people into LCL. Midas' Hand dilemma >.<

Blog Entries
    I've got one:

You know the drill. Haruhi takes to the Shin Megami Tensei series like a fish to water, and ends up subconsciously distorting the fabric of reality (again). The world becomes a JRPG with the SOS Brigade and company as the unwitting protagonists. School life, Social Links, Personas, conspiracies - all in a day's work.

The brigade room is the most viable place to serve as the "dungeon" they have to do their "dungeon crawling" in, although various rooms in the school would work just as well.
    On this note, I have to post the Harusona 4 pictures, because the merging of these two franchises apparently work quite well...

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Do so. I tried finding them one time and was unable to.

Blog Entries
    By post, I meant linked to, as in my previous post was a link to it already.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Thanks anyway, bro.

Mai-Hime x ZnT

Coming tonight or tomorrow

There's nothing wrong with killing someone, even if you like them.

Blog Entries
    I've got one:

Why not the SMT series as a whole? I bet Lucifer would love to put his hands on Haruhi.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner90 View Post
    Shirou looks at a butter knife and his brain thinks "yupp, that's a weapon, off to my RM you go."

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors lethum's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    He can't, because Haruhi doesn't believe in him.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lethum View Post
    He can't, because Haruhi doesn't believe in him.
    Actually, it would be pretty easy to blend the SMT-verse with the Haruhi one.

On the SMT-verse there are alot of bosses that are "facets" of YVHV, who is by himself a nigh-omnipotent, all you have to do is make Haruhi a facet of Him. For the case of her not believing, Lucifer survives facing the almighy creator of multiple universes, the god of one is not a big deal.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bridgeburner90 View Post
    Shirou looks at a butter knife and his brain thinks "yupp, that's a weapon, off to my RM you go."