Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia Colosseum Discussion thread

Blog Entries
    Tobias has a new Servant, I want to fight!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I'd be up for it.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    cool. Servants only good for you?
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    I'd prefer a double tbh.

Blog Entries
    ok, double it is.

who wants to GM?

Blog Entries
    Errr, trickster and whatshername are separated in the labyrinth...

Blog Entries
    EDIT: Derp, not gonna delete it, gimme a sec.

- - - Updated - - -

Should be fixed now.

hey, this is interesting.
    I like battle scenes a lot, this would be to my liking.
    Mind if i try?

Blog Entries
    Do you have the rulebooks?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    Woo. I'm always up for matches myself, lots of ideas and making characters is the best way (and helps me come up with characters for the fanfic), so I could be up for it sometime soonish.

I've found it but cannot access it, curses.

I guess I'll have to wait till I get into a network that allows for it.

Blog Entries
    There are two now:

****************************view/?8j2724apjf8fo12
    ****************************view/?20ui4yv86az322x

Here you are. We pretty much always have someone around with THE WILL TO FIGHT

Blog Entries
    Berserker's char sheet is now fully revealed, so for reference.

Berserker

STR: EX, END: A+, AGI: B, MGI: B LCK: B

Prana 350

Mad enhancement Rank B

Brings all parameters up a rank in return for sanity.

• B: At this rank, the Servant gains a rank-up for all parameters, but loses most of his/her sanity in exchange along with the ability to understand more than a few words. Using any kind of Noble Phantasms is hard, if not impossible.

Monstrous Strength Rank A
    An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill. May be used once in battle.

• A: At this rank, the Servant receives a boost in STR that will last for few consecutive battles.

Bestial Body. Rank A

Being part beast, Berserker’s body naturally turns away or absorbs blows as a result of thick hide and sinew, and will not falter even if taken what would otherwise be lethal wounds. In addition, due to the perfection of his body which is closer to that of a phantasmal beast then heroic spirit, a single stat may permanently be set at EX.

Bestial charge: Rank C
    A style of beast technique ingrained in Berserker’s consciousness while hunting in the Labyrinth. Berserker will lower his horns, dig his feet, and charge at the enemy to gore him. The mad rush will add a rank to his AGI, and END scores, However, as it is an ability made for charging down the straight hallway of the labyrinth, it is a single straight line rush, making dodging to the side relatively simple. Considering Berserker’s power, this feat is overwhelming to the point of being capable of battering through even great Noble Phantasms.

Animal Senses. Rank C (6GP)
    A form of battlefield understanding resulting from superior senses and tracking skill, Berserker has a preternatural awareness of his enemy’s movements. Though unable to plan tactically, he maintains an instinctual understanding of opposing forces movements in battle. This technique is a relic of hunting in the labyrinth.

Noble Phantasm
    Gymnos- He grabbed a sword, but to no avail Rank C (Anti-unit)

Every year seven youths and seven maidens were given to the labyrinth to be hunted by the Minotaur. All were consumed, and the labyrinth became a bone yard of death. Many fought in vain. The labyrinth was filled with the leavings of failed would be heroes, who would take one of the weapons of the labyrinth, shields, swords, bones of other heroes, and face their doom. Such things would never save Berserker’s prey. This NP is a reflection of power, which denies the attempt to overturn one’s death by taking up a weapon. Instead, one must be a true hero whose strength is separate from one’s armaments. Any phantasm activated will be reduced in power by a number equal to Berserker’s STR score subtracted by that of his enemy.

Nostos- Trapped in the Labyrinth, a brief memory of home Rank C (Reality Marble)

Berserker will never truly be free of the Labyrinth which was both home and prison to him. A piece of it is carried forever with him in his sub consciousness, would the time ever come where Berserker is heavily wounded or facing a mortal blow, his submerged memory will create a new reality. This process will drain his magical energy, but in return, substitute in a new world. The famous Labyrinth of Crete will be recreated in perfect detail, having the structure of an enormous maze with no exit. The walls and ceilings of the maze are so well formed that only STR of EX can pierce through, else one must traverse the corridors. Naturally, as Berserker’s home, this is his natural territory.

Blog Entries
    random thought, but how does everyone feel about, in future col battles, limiting each side to one command seal?

Blog Entries
    Might be for the best.

Or, the two people reach an agreement about how many command spells each side gets.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    If you want to be "realistic", then the amount each would get would be two command seals at most, since most Masters would be really unwilling to part with their third.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Well losing the third only really means your servant can betray you, it doesn't materially change anything else.

Spoiler:
    Name: Fukuda Masahiro.
    Faction: Clock Tower.
    Alignment: Neutral Good.

Stats

STR:
    C
    END: B
    AGI: E
    CAS: D
    PRA: A

Perks

Element [Mundane - Raw]
    Cost: 20 AP
    Description: You possess a certain element of magecraft in which you excel. Every time you cast a spell of that element, your prana cost is cut by 20 units. The AP cost for one element is 10, for two it’s 20, and to be an “Average One” with excellence in five basic elements, you need to pay 30 AP.

Tales of What is to Come

Description: Though you do possess the ability to some day manifest your own Reality Marble, that day is not today. It might not be even in many years. However, that does not mean that your Reality Marble does not exist. Some part of you has become able to manifest a part of your Reality Marble, though miniscule it is. Within the range of 20 AP, create an Ability based upon your supposed Reality Marble.

Never Back Down

Description: You are very, very hard to kill. It feels that no matter what, you will keep coming back no matter how mutilated or beaten up you are. It does not mean that you can actually do anything more to your enemy than to glare him, but you will still stand up. However, the downside is that you do this too often. You have the bad tendency of not running away when you should, and getting into fights you shouldn’t.

Spells

野生の青 (Wild Blue)
    AP Cost: 2 AP
    Prana Cost:
    20 (0) Pu.
    Description: By following the basic principles of reinforcement, Masahiro focuses Magical Energy in a specific part of his body (Raises STR, END or AGI by 1) to increase the success of a single action.

女王の策略 (Queen's Gambit)
    AP Cost: 0 AP [Free]
    Prana Cost:
    40 (20) Pu.
    Description: Putting into practice what he learned after several games of chess against a realistic freelancer, Masahiro concentrates and increases the amount of Magical Energy that flows through his circuits and then releases it, creating an effect that grants him the 'Presence' trait for a brief period of time. In a nutshell, a harmless spell meant to call someone else's attention. Unfortunately, Masahiro doesn't seem to be smart enough to get the timing right most of the time...

糸と針 (Thread and Needle)

AP Cost: 6 AP [Upgraded]
    Prana Cost:
    60 (40) Pu
    Description: Originally an ability capable of tying two things together to the point where it was deemed possible to 'reattach' a lost limb and later make full use of it, Masahiro's mediocre efforts at trying to emulate it have finally begun to produce some results, although not in the way his friends and him had expected. Since Masahiro seems to lack talent in most areas, he is only capable of concentrating raw magical energy in an area to stop the bleeding and close up the wound. However, since that process seems to take an awfully long period of time (for a battle), what the spell essentially does is to stop the bleeding, allowing the boy to keep fighting for five more turns. By spending 20 more Prana Units a turn, the applied Magical Energy will help him ignore any negative effects on the wounded area like paralysis, broken bones or any other force that impedes normal movement. However, after the battle, the consequences of pushing one's body past the limits may show...

エネルギーブレーク (Energy Break)

AP Cost: 0 AP [Free]
    Prana Cost:
    20~40 (0~20) Pu
    Description: After meeting certain ESPer whose powers were based on the concept of 'Applying Pressure', Masahiro developed a new way of utilizing his unrefined magecraft. Basically, it involves sending one's own Prana through an object, in the same way Reinforcement is supposed to work, but completely ignoring its constitution. Similar to failing the process of reinforcement, the target takes the received energy as a poison and breaks. Depending on the nature and resistance of the object, more or less Prana is needed. Sometimes, time is a factor too.

ドリームゲート (Dream Gate)

AP Cost: 0 AP [Tales of What is to Come]
    Prana Cost:
    20~60 (0~40) Pu
    Description: Masahiro's own unique power. The ability to bring space, objects and beings to life from the World of Dreams. Or that's what Dream Gate is supposed to do, when its full potential is unleashed. Sadly, Masahiro is no more than an amateur who has awakened his powers only a few months ago and is not aware of the nature of his powers, since he was not raised as a magus. The efficiency of the ability depends heavily on the dreams and the magical energy of the user. For instance, even if one has dreamed about dragons, it would be impossible to summon one if one lacks the Magical Energy needed to do so. Also, unlike creation, one cannot simply come up with what one needs the most and summon it. It requires one to have dreamed about it previously; something, which of course, cannot be manipulated. So far, Fukuda Masahiro has demonstrated the ability to summon common objects, like for example a bench or a chair, things like that. He is capable of creating them for quite a low cost and at a moderate range, with just as much quality as an original. Other mundane objects and even fantasy weapons can be summoned this way.

猫の過負荷 (Neko Overload)
    AP Cost: 8 AP [Upgraded]
    Prana Cost:
    100 Pu
    Description: Normally impossible for him, Masahiro is actually capable of pushing his ability 'Dream Gate' to its limit and summon something far beyond its normal capabilities for a moderate period of time. Maybe because of his good affinity with animals, the only creatures he is able to manifest in this way are five Nekomata. In terms of abilities, they are close to an average human when it comes to physical strength. Their noteworthy parameter would be Agility, which is considered to be supernatural. For summonings, they are not that powerful... But they are armed and they usually have the advantage in numbers, and that's what makes them dangerous. The initial cost is always 100 Pu, and it costs 20 Pu per Neko to mantain the spell any number of turns after its been activated.
    Neko
    Stats

STR: D
    END: E
    AGI: A

Equipment

侵略 (Incursio)

Type: Formal Wear.
    AP Cost: 30 AP
    Description:
    A replica of one of the armors Masahiro used to see in his dreams. Because materializing it with his ability was too costy and counter-productive, he decided to focus on more mundane objects instead. Its a gift from an 'Unhinged Oracle in a journey of redemption and self-discovery' and, according to him can only be activated by saying the words 'Rock On' out loud. When the formal wear is activated, it replaces Masahiro's clothes with a resistant set of armor, which enhances both his offense and defense, turning him into an actual threat in close quarters combat.

-----

Class: Invoker.
    True name: Echidna, Mother of Monsters.
    Alignment: True Neutral.

Attributes

STR: C+
    END: D+
    AGI: C+
    MGI: A
    LCK: E
    NP: EX

Class Abilities

Magic Resistance
    The ability to cancel or diminish the effects of magecraft used against oneself.
    - B: At this rank, rank of spell is lowered by two and D rank spells are nulled.

Personal Skills

Animal Dialogue
    The skill of communication of the intention with animals that don’t speak “language of words”. The higher rank allows more complex intentions to be transmitted to animals.
    - A: At this rank, it is no longer about understanding. Instead, completely harmony within animals has been achieved, and language barriers do not exist.

Battle Continuance
    The ability to come out alive, and continue fighting when injured.
    - C: At this rank, the Servant may ignore crippling blows with ease, doing so with effort and will.

Bravery

The ability to cancel mental interference such as pressure, confusion, and mesmerization.
    - A: At this rank, the Servant is immune to all mental interferences, including distractions, emotions, illusions, etc. Also, when fighting against far stronger enemy, the STR and AGI stats increase by one.

Demonic Mother
    A skill usually granted to creatures which can reproduce and regenerate at alarming rates, making posible the creation and command of a small army of lesser monsters within minutes.
    - A: At this rank, one's breeding skills are considered to be unrivalled in one's era and a partner is no longer needed.. Increases regeneration rate considerably and allows for the creation of a Phantasmal Familiar (same rules as Vampire Ability apply) per turn. By delaying its effects and/or finding a suitable partner, the overall strength of the familiars can be increased.

Divinity
    The level of divinity present in the Servant's blood.
    - E-: Most of divinity has degenerated due to high monster/beast ranking.

Instinct
    The continuous ability to "feel" the most appropriate development(s) during a battle.
    - C: At this rank, this resembles a formidable sixth sense. It reduces by a fourth any obstacles to vision and hearing.

Monstrous Strength
    An ability possessed by monsters and beasts, temporary boost of the Strength parameter by one rank for a time limit determined by the ranking of this skill. May be used once in battle.
    - A: At this rank, the Servant receives a boost in STR that will last for few consecutive battles.

Rebellious Fate
    Skill of those who fought against their fate, against forces of those with far large influence them. What matters is not if they prevailed, but that they tried.
    - B: Cancels high charisma and leadership abilities.

Noble Phantasms

Arima – Couch of Typhoeus

Type: Anti-Army
    Description: Named after the cave where Echidna Dwelled, and also the place where Zeus defeated her partner Typhon, this Noble Phantasm is, in fact, Invoker's own body. When provided with a big enough source of Magical Energy, Invoker can spend it to make her 'Demonic Mother' skill reach new hights and create monsters with enough power to fight Servants on even ground and even defeat them. Echidna cannot summon any of the creatures that were part of her off-spring in Mythology (Hydra, Cerberus;etc), but she can give birth to creatures that share similar attributes and abilities. The rules for creating these beasts are similar to Servant creation, with 40 GP to distribute between stats and 50 TP to spend on skills. Personal skills are often limited to those that her off-spring inherited from her and those obtained by possessing the 'Monster' trait. The number of monsters created in this way is usually decided by the amount of Prana used up to activate the Noble Phanstasm (Prana Spent divided by Cost of A-rank Noble Phantasm = Number of Monsters).

Arima – Mother of All Monsters
    Type: Support/Anti-Unit
    Description: An unique form of body modification that is unique to Echidna only, and that gives birth to her incredible breeding abilities. Its passive effect is always active and it acts as the justification of her related skills and Noble Phantasms and how they work. However, by calling its true name, it is possible for Invoker to temporarily acquire skills that she would otherwise 'lend' to her off-spring. In other words, Invoker can spend Prana to 'buy' up to two Personal Skills for her to use in battle. The cost, rank and duration of the Noble Phantasm is determined by the rank of these two skills (Or the average between the two). However, the selected skills must either belong to creatures she mothered or those granted by possessing the 'Monster Trait'.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Servant

Servant:
    Trickster – Pan Twardovski

A Polish nobleman giving his soul to the devil in exchange for magic powers and various other favors. He managed to escape his judgement for years by sneaking a clause into the contract that made the devil unable to claim his soul unless he set foot in Rome. His soul was claimed as he entered a Polish pub called “Rome” without thinking. As he was dragged to hell he prayed to the Virgin Mary, causing the Devil to drop him on the moon, where he then started living, getting news from below via his helper which he turned into a Spider with magic.

Stats:
    STR: E
    AGI: D+
    END: C
    MGI: A
    LCK: C

Skills:

Class Abilites:

Cunning Mind: A (10 TP)

• A: At this rank, the Servant's cunning is said to have even surpassed the gods. Servant can increase AGI and LCK by one rank for three turns, once per battle. All actions, regardless of type, have a higher chance of success. In addition, can further increase all parameters and damage by one rank for three turns if the enemy has been fought before or has been observed fighting before.
      Pan outsmarted the devil in all versions of his legend, in some succesfully. Thus his cunning can be said to have tricked even a god-like entity.

Personal Skills:

Sorcery: A (10 TP)

• A: At this rank, the Servant has learned how to use even high sorcery, including rituals. Servant can create up to ten spells for himself, with the prana unit cost being half of the cost issued to Masters.
      Pan received encyclopedic knowledge of spells from the devil. According to the legend he wrote a whole book about various magical techniques. (Names are plain because he speaks in tongues while casting so looking for names for those things would be stupid)
      Spells:
      1) Snap Creation - A: Instantly erects his workshop.
      2) Snap Destrution – A: Based on the part of the legend in which Twardovski's laboratory exploded and left a huge crater which can be seen even today. Instantly destroys his workshop in a huge blast, leaving him unscathed.
      3) Reinforcement – C: Increases 2 physical parameters of either him, his Master or his helper for 15 turns by 1 rank.
      4) Conjuration – C: Creates one of two potions out of thin air. A healing potion, drinking it applies a C-Rank healing spell at the start of the next 2 turns, or an explosive concoction which explodes for C-Rank damage when the bottle breaks.
      5) Rejuvenation – A: Based on the part of the legend in which Twardovski succesfully tried to rejuvenate himself. Undoes damage of A-Rank and removes A-Rank debuffs. For 3 turns debuffs are reduced.
      6) Transformation – C: Allows to transform his own Master in any animal he wishes. Pan turned his apprentice into a spider so that he wouldn't talk about the secret of his rejuvenation. It is impossible to turn the Master into a Phantasmal beast or anything simillar, just regular animals. Lasts for 10 turns and can be canceled by casting it again.
      7) Explosion – B: Damage spell creating a shockwave that rapidly expands from a small point
      8) Silvering –C: Turns any inanimate object with the exception of Noble Phantasms into Silver, robbing them of their functionality if they are Conceptual Weapons.
      9) Prana regeneration ritual – A: Pan draws a circle and takes in environmental prana at an accelerated rate. Takes 2 turns, restores 150 MP and leaves him vulnerable for attacks during that time.
      10) Dispell: -A: Destroys spells and enchantments of a lower rank. Prana is returned to the caster of the spell.

High-Speed Divine Words: A (10 TP)

• A: At this rank, even high thaumaturgy can be activated with just a single action, and the prana needed is halved due to it being taken from the environment.
      Pan's knowledge of sorcery was without peer as it was gifted to him directly by the being which is said to grant all witches their power, the devil. He can utilize knowledge long forgotten in ways unheard of by his peers who tried to achieve the same results by studying

Territory Creation: B (8 TP)

• B: At this rank, creation of a "magic workshop" becomes possible. It consumes the inside of whole building, setting itself to match the size of the building. The cost of spells is half of the usual, and prana regenerated is 65 units more.
      Pan's laboratorium was mentioned in his legend.

Item Creation: C (6 TP)

• C: Allows creation of various items. Useless in combat.

Aegis of Faith: A (10 TP)

• A: At this rank, the Servant can activate this skill, gaining a complete immunity to all attacks except Noble Phantasms for 5 turns.
      Pan was able to escape the clutches of the devil with divine protection in some versions of his tale.

Instinct: B+ (8 TP)

• B: At this rank, this resembles a powerful sixth sense. It reduces by a third any obstacles to vision and hearing.
      As a diviner Pan is able to see into the future to some degree. Most of his ability to do so is however a property of one of his Noble Phantasms (see below)

Noble Phantasms (4, so 8 TP cost):

Kazimierz – The Sorcerer's Helper: B

Summons the helper of Pan, a gigantic spider. It was once his apprentice, but after they discovered the secret to eternal youth he turned him into a spider so that he wouldn't be able to tell others about it. After Pan was dropped on the moon he let him descend to earth on a thread to bring him news from below. Due to its age of almost 300 years and its close ties to the legend of a Heroic Spirit it is considered a strong Phantasmal Beast.
    STR: B (Servant)
    AGI: B (Servant)
    END: B (Servant)
    MGI: E
    LCK: E

It is capable of speech, and its poisonous bite causes immense pain in addition to reducing AGI by 1 for 10 turns.

Zwierciadła Twardowsky – The Mirror of Resurrection: A

A mirror that allows Pan to resurrect the ghosts of the dead. While they are incapable of interacting with the physical world, they are capable of distracting Heroic Spirits with incredible efficiency.
    Should Pan know the true name of the opponents Servant he can summon a spirit from their past. If the Servant doesn't posses a PRA of A or higher he will be enthralled by the spirit, leaving him at Pan's mercy for 5 turns. Servants with a PRA of A will only become unable to attack Pan for 5 turns but are otherwise free to act as they wish.
    Furthermore, he can use the Mirror to resurrect his Master should he die. While the Master is incapable of interacting with the world, Pan does not lose his anchor and can stay around indefinetly.
    According to the legend the mirror also allowed him to see the future. As long as he is in possession of the Mirror his Instinct gains a rank boost (from B to A)

Umowa – Three wishes to the devil: A

According to the tale Pan was able to stall the devil dragging him to hell by being granted three last wishes.
    This passive Noble Phantasm allows Trickster to cast 3 spells for no cost. These spells receive a rank-up.
    After he casts the third spell however, Trickster will be dragged to hell again unless he has not used his Aegis of Faith skill yet.

Brygida – She who is feared even by the devil: EX

Trickster uses his mirror to summon a being that is feared even by the devil itself. According to one version of his tale he managed to make the devil follow his bidding three times before being dragged to hell.
    He asked him for impossible things, like animating a flying horse from a painting, building him a home in a nutshell, taking a bath in blessed water, all depending on the version of the tale.
    But Pan's last wish was for the devil to spend one year with his wife.

Upon hearing this request the devil returned to hell, deciding that Pan's soul was not worth it.

Summons Brygida, wife of Pan Twardowski. She is stunningly beautiful, but looks like an ordianry human otherwise. Upon being summoned however, she starts nagging in a way that erodes the mind of even the strongest Servants. No form of Mental Resistance or PRA can protect the opponent from a being so unlikeable, so repulsive that even the lord of all evil could not stand spending time with her. Skills that give resistance to mental interference (Bravery, Mental Pollution) give the Servant a certain number of turns before the effect kicks in, depending on their rank (A = 5 turns, B =4, etc.) It turns the opponent into a desperate, empty shell of his former self, unable to act in any way except for comitting suicide to finally end their own misery.

The only way to avoid this Noble Phantasm is to be skilled in exorcising spirits and destroying Brygida on the turn she is summoned.

Master

Master:

Prodi Segnius Gias - ATLAS

Stats:
    STR: A
    AGI: A
    END: B
    CAS: -
    PRA: E

ATLAS Alchemist. A contractor frequently lent to the Church. Executors that see her in battle are often terrified at the amount of zeal she shows towards those she sees as evil-doers despite the innocent facade she puts up most of the time. She is known to modify her body as well as her mind with the techniques of ATLAS. Has 7 Mind Partitions each equal to a Holy Virtue.

ESP:
    Memory partitions (7) – 15 AP
    2:Considerably lowers chance of surprise attacks
    3: More effective use of weaponry
    4: AGI +
    5: END +
    6: STR +
    7: Boosts 2 and 3. Allows 1 additional stat point that can be switched between AGI/END/STR

Perks:

Overclocking – 20 AP

Only for those with Memory Partition ability. You can overclock your though process, and thus you can successfully analyze anything in the surroundings for the duration of 10 turns. This means you can perfectly predict your opponent’s moves, becoming something akin to invincible. After 10 turns have passed, your thought processes overheat, and you can no longer use more than 2 thought processes until the end of the battle.

Fool's Limb – 10 AP

Refer to Conceptual Weapon below.

Mystic Eyes – 10 AP

Pure Eyes of Metric

Self-engineered, relatively simple pure eyes that allow the user to see metric scales on objects of all kinds. While this additional input might be next to useless for everyone but professional architects or carpenters, the calculating ability of an Alchemist can do sheer wonders with absolutely accurate input, especially when used with ballistic weaponry.
    As long as her third partition is active the opponent's AGI is counted as one rank lower for evasion purposes if she uses a ballistic weapon, and the duration of Overclocking is extended by two turns.

Conceptual Weapon (Rank A):

Jamming-free Utility Shot Transmission Intended for usage in Calamities and Emergencies

(I'm forfeiting the +1 STR all A-Ranks give inherently because this should be strong enough)
    A complete replacement of her arm with a 5 shot rifle-round firing system, visually indistinguishable from a normal human arm. Can only be fired when her arm is extended completely straight, which gives off an audible clicking sound. The barrel then extends out of her palm and retracts when she moves her arm again.

The effect of the weapon is optimized for Grail War encounters.
    Should it hit the Master in a Master-Servant contract the bullet will induce a violent overreaction of the circuits of the Master which will forcibly fill the Servant's prana reserves + 50 units, which will flow back, causing a violent feedback which disables the usage of Command Seals and spells for 5 turns. Should a Master lack the necessary prana units (for example if the Servant has used 150 Prana and the Master has only 190 Prana instead of the 200 required) he will suffer from a decreased feedback in relation to the Prana flowing back into him. (In that example: 150 go to the Servant, 40 flow back, 4 turns of spell disable).

However it really shines when hitting a Servant, in which case it causes a simillar feedback reaction, causing the Servants internal prana supply to forcibly be transferred through the Master-Servant contract, overcharging the Master's prana supply in all but the most resistant cases. If the Prana the Servant possesses is able to fill up the Master's Prana reserves +50 it will cause a violent overreaction in the circuits of the Master and will cause him to explode.
    Should the Servant possess less than the required amount the damage on the Master is lessened
    (40 – B-Rank, 30 – C-Rank, 20 – D-Rank, 10 – E-Rank, less = no damage) but the Servant becomes unable to access the Prana reserve of the Master for 3 turns due to the shock both parties receive.