Thread: Fate/Regalia Colosseum Discussion thread

Blog Entries
    oh this is super dead

anyway fight plans look like this after spin and buster are done:

KT vs. Snax (GM: Race) [Master only]
    Race vs. Verg (GM: ???) [Master/Servant]
    ??? <-- Anyone can pop in if they feel like it
    Spinach vs Buster pt. 2 [Master/Servant]
    KT vs. Spinach [200 AP, five perks, 12 MP, 10 spells (15 for Clocks) | Master/Servant]

plz post if you would like that ??? spot

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Public vote decides the difficulty of race's opponent: easy, medium, hard or North-European extreme?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    North-European extreme because I said it on a whim and now my honour demands I follow through.

Levy is not impressed.

Eco Rider!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Zagrin's Avatar
    North-European Extreme!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Dranes's Avatar
    NORTH-EUROPEAN EXTREME YEAAAAAH!

NO PRISONERS!

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I maintain the wiki for you guys, and this is my reward?!? I see how it rolls now.

*shakes fist*

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Blue's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Jormungandr View Post
    I maintain the wiki for you guys, and this is my reward?!? I see how it rolls now.

*shakes fist*
    Blame my whims. Fickle like a woman's heart~

Levy is not impressed.

Eco Rider!

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Dranes's Avatar
    It's the Colosseum! Entertainment is what the crowd wants!

Can't you hear the roaring cheers!?

Blog Entries

i picked medium because i felt nice and i still do

Medium.
    \(◕___◕)/

Blog Entries
    EUROPEAN EXTREME.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Blog Entries
    uh euro extreme

As much as I want to say extreme I'll vote medium for race's sake.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Pls.

I am European. And Col should uphold the most primeval of European traditions.

Crush the filthy savage under the magnificent North European bootheels. We can claim their land after.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mellon View Post
    Pls.

I am European. And Col should uphold the most primeval of European traditions.

Crush the filthy savage under the magnificent North European bootheels. We can claim their land after.
    Estonia has nothing to do with Northern Europe. It never has and never will.

:l

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Mellon's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I think you will find that the U.N Disagrees with you my dear friend! Besides, that is not what you say when you all pour over here to buy cheep booze by the gallons!

http://unstats.un.org/unsd/methods/m...gin.htm#europe

Blog Entries
    Pretty sure most cheap booze still comes by the liter.

...wut
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hard.

...what?
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Master

Swire III

Faction: Angelica Cage

Stats:

STR: E 1
    AGI: B 4
    END: B 4
    CAS: A 5
    PRA: E 1

Perks:

Extra Resistance: 15 AP
    Swire III's original purpose was the handling of dangerous “viral information“, thus her whole body was filled with redundant magical circuitry that only serves to protect her from such information infecting her, making her mind and body incredibly hard to tamper with.

Addictive Boost: MADAM 15 AP
    Swire III developed a liking to electronic music and its attached culture as it was the most “harmonious information” she had ever encountered, a stark contrast to the “viral information” she was made to deal with. As a weird consequence the Homunculus became quite curios about party drugs like MDMA, commonly known as Ecstasy. Due to her high resistance to mental interference any use of such substances was doomed to fail.
    Using her own alchemical knowledge she devised a far more potent alternative capable of even causing the most poison resistant Half-Bloods to experience a high. There are rumors that some shady elements of OLYMPUS have taken interest in the drug, for now Swire III refuses to give it out due to a number of unintended side effects this prototype substance still carries. It looks like neon-blue glowing crystals of very small size.

When taken MADAM causes the tripper to “totally like, see the music in the air, man” and a number of side effects. This helps Swire III to focus on her Codecasting, decreasing casting time for the next Codecast by 1 turn (taking MADAM does not take a turn).

Side effects:
    -One MADAM taken causes a feeling of euphoria and an inherent feeling of familiarity and friendliness towards every human.
    -Two MADAM taken cause a slight shaking, uneasiness and mild hallucinations decreasing AGI by one rank.
    -Three MADAM taken cause hypertonia and more vivid hallucinations thus decreasing END by one rank
    -Four MADAM taken cause strong nausea and vomiting decreasing STR by one rank
    -Five MADAM taken cause lifelike hallucinations of winged goat-headed humans in suits wielding scythes descending from the heavens ready to take Swire III's soul for tampering with forces beyond her control, doubling all debuffs.
    -Six MADAM taken cause an overdose and death.

Equipment:

Conceptual Weapon Rank B: Party Knife 30 AP

A ballistic knife possessing the characteristic neon blue glow of MADAM as its blade is laced with a MADAM derivate paste. Hitting an opponent with the blade causes them to experience a MADAM high, thus making them more receptive to auditory hypnosis, or in the worst case, causes the target to suffer permanent neurological and psychological damage. Comes equipped with one blade to shoot and 9 additional ready laced blades, totalling for 10 uses.
    When it hits the opponent it causes one of the following effects:
    -If the target possesses the Perk Extra Resistance it removes the perk for 8 turns.
    -If the target does not possess the Perk Extra Resistance lowers the effective PRA rank for checks against Swire III's Codecasts by 1 for 8 turns
    -If the target is currently under the influence of three or more Codecasts the severity of the hallucinations combined with the drug cause permanent neurological and psychological damage, leading to the target being unable to further participate in combat as it literally turns too insane to fight.
    The knife does not possess the inherent Strength boost of B-Rank Conceptuals.

Spells:

Swire III is specialized in auditory hypnosis, a technique where Codecasts are used to manipulate the mind of the target via a melody, causing hallucinogenic effects as the brain of the target is unable to handle the sensory overload. Each codecast is executed by Swire III attuning herself to the melody by playing the music to herself via headphones or remembering tunes by heart.

Self vs Self: Rank B 8 AP
    An aggressive melody that causes a very strong autoagressive reaction in the target.
    Unless the opponent possesses a PRA rank of A or higher, he hits himself with his next attack. If he possesses a PRA rank of B the attack misses but does not hit its intended target either. If the target possesses Extra Resistance the effect of this spell is ignored completely.

Tarantula: Rank B 8 AP
    A speedy tune that causes the sensation of thousands of insects crawling under the skin of the target, making it hard to concentrate on precise movements or spell casting. Lowers CAS and AGI of the target by 1. If the target possesses Extra Resistance the effect of this spell is ignored completely. Lasts 14 Turns.

The Other Side: Rank C 6 AP
    An eerie song that causes a hallucination.
    Creates a massive number of ghastly mirages resembling Swire III, all imitating her actions in battle precisely. Instinct, Sensor, Clairvoyance or another skill of similar fashion is needed to break through the illusion, though usage of massive area of effect attacks remain useful. If the target possesses Extra Resistance the effect of this spell is ignored completely. Lasts 10 Turns.

Blood Sugar: Rank B 8 AP
    A blood-pumping track that causes the metabolism of the target to massively accelerate, raising its AGI and END by 1 Rank in addition to negating any stat reductions caused by MADAM abuse for its duration. Lasts 10 turns.

Propane Nightmares: Rank A 10 AP
    Swire's magnum opus causes the target to feel the sensation of flames sticking to their body, possessing enough heat to literally melt them. The absolutely excruciating pain makes undertaking any kind of action impossible unless the target possesses Extra Resistance. PRA of A rank also halves the turn duration. Lasts 4 Turns.

Servant
    Chanter:

True Name: Echo (the Nymph)

Stats: (57 GP)
    STR: C 9
    AGI: C 9
    END: C 9
    MGI: A 17
    LCK: B 13

Skills: (50 TP)

Echomancy: A (10 TP)
    A unique practice of magecraft, Echo does not possess any spells herself. Instead she can mimic finished spells, replicating their effects for the exact same cost the caster paid, regardless if the caster is friend or foe. Casting time is ignored as she produces an “echo” of the finished spell, thus it synergizes well with Codecasts or other spells that take multiple turns to prepare.
    A: At this rank any spell can be mimicked instantly.

Divinity: A (10 TP)

As a Nymph and thus a worshipped Nature Spirit Chanter possesses a highly divine nature.
    A: At this rank, the Servant has either been a child of a god or accepted as a god.

Divine Beauty: B (8 TP)
    Echo was a beautiful Oread, a mountain nymph. According to myth not only the divine offspring Narcissus but also the Gods Pan and even Zeus himself were enchanted by her beauty.
    B: At this rank, only high rank mental-warding skills combined with medium rank MGI can ward of the enchantment.

Prana Burst (Earth): B (8 TP)
    As a mountain Nymph Echo is adept at manipulating the earth itself, augmenting her physical performance with this power.
    B: At this rank, a normal weapon without high divine protection will not be able to endure the Servant's magical energy-fueled attack and will be damaged. For prana cost of 20 units, Servant’s AGI, END or STR gains a momentary boost of a single rank. It is possible to boost two attributes at the same time, but the prana cost for each is combined.

Magic Resistance: B (8 TP)
    Her divine lineage and considerable age give Echo a considerable amount of mystery, allowing her to resist magical attacks more easily.
    B: At this rank, rank of spell is lowered by two and D rank spells are nulled.

Mad Enhancement: C (6 TP)
    Being cursed by the goddess Hera to only repeat what she had heard for the rest of her life, unable to communicate with her love Narcissus, Echo eventually sought death. The curse still plagues her, making articulation difficult. As Echo is a Chanter, not a Berserker, the bonus of this skill can not be received unless the Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasm:

ἦχος ~ Scattered through Mountain and Valley: Rank B

After being killed by the followers of a jealous Pan Echo's voice had been scattered around the world, repeating the dying words of humans forever.
    This Noble Phantasm causes Echo to produce 5 semi-transparent images of her. Whenever she uses Echomancy all the images cast the repeated spell too, without Prana cost, at whichever target she chooses. The images are impervious to damage but vanish should Echo be killed, and can be hurt by spiritual interference techniques and conceptual weapons (Black Keys, Enlightened Road abilities etc) Duration: B Rank (15 Turns)

λύπη ~ The Nymph's Wail: Rank C

Another version of her death tells the story of her meeting her lover Narcissus, who, enamored by his own reflection, was unable to realize Echo's love for him. Echo cried until her body rotted away and only her soul remained. This Noble Phantasm utilizes the grief of Echo, allowing her to enter Mad Enhancement. If Mad Enhancement is activated this way it does not drain MP per turn. Also as long as Echo is under the influence of Mad Enhancement, her grief at being struck by a curse of a god results in all her attacks against Servants with Divinity to receive a rank up.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute