Thread: Fate/Regalia Colosseum Discussion thread

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    -Select your character-

Verg Avesta: [Lancer]

US Friend Code
    Should we all reply the same or...? I'm kinda confused

EDIT: Edited cause confused
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

Click the moon for extra scenes Verg Avesta's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Eh, I was just trying to see if someone was willing to start a battle, but it seems that not today.

US Friend Code
    Oh, I'm willing~!

Had I know that was the reason I would've responded like a originally intended too lol Still up to it Sensei~? I wanna try out this Colosseum and who better to test it against then the master himself~

EDIT:

-Select your character-

MasterSeth: [Assassin]

I can put which game's Assassin I chose too if needed
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

I wanna try this out. Any one up for it?

-Choose Your Character-

Ding!

Assassin

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Well, for now I think a single battle will be enough until we get the thing started.

Also, I want to focus on Verg's battle...
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

True. I wanna see what Verg's Lancer is, too. But he's busy so no luck for this weekend. ;_;

Anyways, is that a challenge, Optimus?

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    So, does this mean that homebrew creations are allowed here, or what? It seems like KENTA's using a revamped MW Servant.
    If that's the case, I might dredge up some of my old rejected Servant ideas and use them/tack them onto the playable list.

Of course, that means they may need to be approved for use first.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Quote Originally Posted by MssrNeko View Post
    You sure it's not this?

>:3

Quote Originally Posted by DB-L View Post
    You sure it's not this?

Only when I RP Rider.

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    Iskander loves you too.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Race got a PM with what kind of charm I used. Your move Cas.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    And my move is made. Sadly we need Racing to see what happens next. I sent him what I did with the ability, but I want to see if my plan isn't too grandiose for the ability.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Google shinto harvest ritual, recieve awesome incantation for TC.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Caster View Post
    And my move is made. Sadly we need Racing to see what happens next. I sent him what I did with the ability, but I want to see if my plan isn't too grandiose for the ability.
    Your plan works, btw.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    A new challenger appears!

Optimus - Saber Alter
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Some master templates I've created. Be advised, these are only rough templates and are in now means final or finished or official.

Name: Ming Siyue

Faction: Chivalric Orders

Stats:

Str E
    End D
    Agi D
    Pra A
    Cas A

Perks:

Innate Knowledge

Divine Protection

Spells:

Beam (Rank A):
    A pure destructive beam fired from the mouth. Can be element shifted.

Shield (Rank A):
    A bubble which surrounds the caster and surrounds from harm. Can be element shifted.

Pulse (Rank A):
    A short but quick AoE pulse that is emitted from the caster which deals damage and knocks back enemies a great distance. Can be element shifted.

Identification (Rank D):
    Identifies either a spell or a caster. Identifying a spell will reveal information and basic weakness. Identifying a spell a second time makes it 'identified in detail', and all info is now known, along with weaknesses and counter strategies. Identifying an enemy gives the caster a basic idea of enemy capabilities and actions. Also, spells now partially pierce any type of passive defence. Identifying an enemy a second time causes them to be 'identified in detail', and gives much more information, including actions, and weaknesses. Note that once an enemy has been 'identified in detail', spells completely pierce most passive defences.

Spell Hijack (Rank C):
    If the rank of spell is equal to that of Spell Hijack or the target caster's CAS is lower than Siyue's CAS, can redirect the targetted spell. If the rank of the spell is equal to that of Spell Hijack and the enemy Caster's CAS is lower, than can reflect the spell. If the spell has been identified, spell hijack is treated as a rank higher in checks. If the spell has been identified in detail, spell hijack gains another rank in checks.

Conceptual Weapon: (Rank D) Element change:
    A conceptual weapon that is a ring which actually targets the wearer. It forcefully switches the elements of the wearer's spells. Changes the elements of her spells to: Normal, Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Holy, or Darkness.

Mystic Code (Rank E) Restore:
    A necklace that instantly restores a large amount of prana

Background:
    The sister of the pair of twins born into the Ming family. Ranks among the strongest born in this bloodline for generations and is said to be the one who inherited the founder's knowledge and power. Along with her brother, these two are considered the 'prodigies of the Ming family' and their greatest and best hope for wiping out the family's mistake and shame.

Name: Ming Siri

Faction: Assembly of the 8th Sacrament

Stats:

Str B(A)
    End B
    Agi B
    Pra D
    Cas E

Perks:

Master of Martial Arts

Divine Protection

Rites
    Ignition: Ignites the wound, dealing damage over several turns and reducing the target's str by 1 rank during those turns

Conceptual Weapon: Black Keys

Conceptual Weapon: (Rank A) Purification
    A conceptual weapon which is a ring worn on the finger. Activation causes the next attack to launch a large wave of flames which overwhelms any resistance and deals massive damage.

Mystic Code (Rank D) Replenish
    A necklace that instantly heals the wearer for a large amount of health. Heals damage equal to that taken by a C rank spell.

Background:
    The brother of the pair of twins born into the Ming family. Ranks among the strongest born in this bloodline for generations and is said to be the one who inherited the founder's strength and might. Along with his sister, these two are considered the 'prodigies of the Ming family' and their greatest and best hope for wiping out the family's mistake and shame.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    Name Tobias

Eastern Association

• All members can take one “Forgotten Spell”.

• China Order

• Being the originators of the Japan’s magecraft system, all magecraft performed by members will have its CAS requirement lowered by two.

Preparing Greater Rituals requires only usage of two phases, instead of whole day.

STR (Strength) –E
    END (Endurance) –D
    AGI (Agility) -D
    CAS (Casting speed) – A
    PRA (Prana) – A

• Thaumaturgy Special Trait

Cost: ? AP

• You possess a special trait in your magecraft that is unique to you only. Depending on its power, the amount of AP it costs fluctuates. Grants bonuses depending on the power.

Druidic lore (40AP)

Increases one’s power when utilizing druidic magic, every wyld spell is imbued with a skill of medium power(20AP~ quality)

Mystic code 20 AP

Piece of simple blue quartz, patiently crafted into a perfect cube, possesses the power to store a single casting of the phantasmal beast blessing ritual for usage at a later date. For the arena purposes, this code contains a charge at the beginning of the fight

Magical spells

Wyld shifting magic. The lore of a druid allows tobias to assume the form of an exceptional beast possessing of 15 MP to distribute amongst its physical stats. Because of its status of an exceptional beast as opposed to exceptional human, it is capable of possessing stats one rank higher then A rank (master)

Wyldshift (bear) rank A 10 AP

STR (Strength) –S
    END (Endurance) –S
    AGI (Agility) –C

Skill bear’s thick hide

Reduces damage taken by 25% from all sources through shear girth, but makes one a larger target in exchange, Spell or skills with a dodging component will have the rank of agility required to miss increased by one. Lasts a maximum of 12 turns, Can be stayed in longer, but if he does so, he will be trapped in this form

Wyldshift (tiger) (rank A (10 AP)

STR (Strength) –A
    END (Endurance) –B
    AGI (Agility) –S

Skill

Reflexes of the great cat

Possessing of instincts and senses outside the order of simple man, the cat gains massively increased ability to defend and counter attack against stealth and surprise attacks, and will react with impossible speed to an enemy’s blows. Rank of speed when dodging an enemy attack or ability is increased by one. Lasts a maximum of 12 turns, Can be stayed in longer, but if he does so, he will be trapped in this form

Wyldshift (Hawk) rank A 10AP

STR (Strength) –C
    END (Endurance) –C
    AGI (Agility) –S

Possesses lower stats then other forms, but possesses the power of flight and with it a new skill.

Eyes of the hawk

Grants clairvoyance equivalent to rank B as well as and intuitive understanding of a watched target, given time, unless the target is skilled in concealing his true nature, by noting minute details that a normal human would not be capable of noticing, the opponents char sheet will gradually become available. While faster if observed in combat, given time 10 hours of overall observation, then entire perk and spell list will be revealed. Lasts a maximum of 12 turns, Can be stayed in longer, but if he does so, he will be trapped in this form

Flight of the great bird

Allows for instant evasion of combat and the evasion of any form of tracking magic, skill or magecraft, the great hawk may spend a single turn to fly high into the sky, and with dizzying acrobatics, is capable of evading any attack that has even the slightest possibility of being dodged. If he so chooses, he may exit combat without penalty at this time unless the opponent possesses both flight and speed equivalent to his own.

Wyldshift (rank A)

Wyldmagic, phantasmal beast blessing ritual. (rank A) (10AP) forgotten spell with rank S effects Ritual magic

Draw upon the great magic of the back side of the world and receive powers from beasts forgotten or lost to the world of man. Tobias will enter a dream state, and when he returns, will be filled with phantasmal power. Because of this, his next shift will become a phantasmal beast, increasing all stats by one, adding conceptual protection against damage and adding a new skill to the list.

Wyldshift (bear) --> bear ward

The bearward size is increased by one third, becoming of monstrous proportions.

Rage of the great bear. As the bear’s HP lowers, his all-consuming fury will increase. At 25% health damage, his STR will increase by one. At 50% health damage, his AGI will increase by one. At 75% damage, his STY will increase by a further one.

Wyldshift (tiger) à Wyldshift (Sabertooth tiger)

Alters the coloration, increases size slightly, and massively increases the fang size of the tiger

Great beasts fangs.

giant ripping fangs in the mouth allow the tiger to once every 3 turns, perform a great beasts bite. This skill was created in a time when the great beast hunted and brought down giant and phantasmal beasts possessing of monstrous proportions and equivalent defenses, and will utterly ignore most defenses. Because of this, the only defending factor is the targets original, unboosted END skill and his dodge chance.

Wyldshift (Hawk) -à phoenix form

Covers the hawk in a cleansing fire, causing feathers to erupt in a joyful flame, the phoenix is also slightly larger than the hawk, but primarily because of the fiery output and is no easier a target for it.
    Skill

Phoenix’s fire

produces a massive increase of heat to damage and hamper an enemy, possessing of two forms of fire. The first is a bombing run style attack where the phoenix will dive down and release a jet of flames more or less in the shape of its body to slam into the target.
    The dive bombing run may be partially avoided with rank B agility and completely avoided with rank A, otherwise the target will take rank C damage the first turn and rank D damage the next due to lingering burns. The second form will generate a 360 explosion of flame, though because the fire is expanded in a wider range, its damage is decreased by one, however if the target is within melee range it is completely undodgeable, further, this fire can be used defensively to burn away field effects or against incoming abilities.
    Last edited by Tobias; June 2nd, 2012 at 08:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

General Info

Name: Tsutaya Yuma.
    Faction: Clock Tower.
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral.
    Stats

STR:
    C
    END: C
    AGI: C
    CAS: C
    PRA: C

Perks

Element [Metal]
    Cost: 10 AP
    Description:
    You possess a certain element of magecraft in which you excel. Every time you cast a spell of that element, your prana cost is cut by 20 units.

Enforcer

Cost: 20 AP
    Description: Clock Tower only. You are one of the elite magi who hunt those who have been issued a Sealing Designation. Thanks to your job, you have an access to Tier 2 conceptual weapons, and their AP cost is halved. However, since you are rather infamous, people are more likely to recognize you immediately.

Spells

金属の皮膚 (Metal Skin)
    AP Cost: 2 AP
    Prana Cost:
    0 PRA
    Description: Metal aligned reinforcement that makes the body tougher, enabling enhanced attack or defense. Gives the user one point to distribute between STR or END. This increase will last for five rounds or until the battle is over.

卑劣なチェーン (Sneaky Chain)
    Prana Cost:
    0 PRA
    Description: Creates a metal chain that can be used as a weapon. Unlike normal chains, they can wrap itself around a target rather easily, like a snake, ignoring most laws of physics. It is destroyed after five rounds. Generic attacks done with 'Corroding Chains' use Yuma's attributes to determine evasion and damage, since all the spell does is provide a fighting tool.

引き上げる (Pull Up)
    Prana Cost:
    0 PRA
    Description: Creates a floating metal pulley. Its location can be anywhere in a fifty meter radius. Increases the effectiveness of chain-based attacks slightly for each pulley created. They are destroyed after 5 rounds.

チェーンを腐食させる (Corroding Chain)
    AP Cost: 6 AP
    Prana Cost:
    40 PRA
    Description: Creates five cursed metal chains that chase the target for two turns. If all of these hit the enemy, he will suffer from slight damage every round until the battle is over or until the curse is dispelled. Additionally, physical attributes will be reduced by 1 rank for five rounds. If the target manages to evade at least one chain (B-rank AGI), in other words dodge partially, his END stat will be lowered by 1 for five rounds and he will take slight damage every round for five rounds. Finally, if the enemy manages to evade it fully (A-rank AGI) during the first turn, his AGI will be considered one rank lower for the purpose of evading attacks other than this for the next turn. This effect doesn't apply if the target has managed to destroy the chains, of couse.

チェーン爆発 (Exploding Chain)

AP Cost: 8 AP
    Prana Cost:
    80 PRA
    Description: Destroys all chains and pulleys in an explosion that deals A to C-ranked damage depending on proximity. Then, deals additional C-ranked damage in the form of projectiles (metal shards). If binded by chains, the explosion cannot be avoided and deals A-ranked damage. Those with A-ranked AGI can evade the explosion completely if they are not too close to its origin. Otherwise they take C-ranked damage. Those with B-rank AGI will be caught within the explosion and take C-ranked damage. Those with lower AGI take B-ranked damage. For the purposes of blocking this attack with direct magecraft (magic barrier, etc), its rank and damage is considered B. This value is fixed.

フラッシュ·真実 (Flash Truth)

Prana Cost:
    20 PRA
    Description: By gathering air behind the caster's feet, the user can perform a single action with increased speed. AGI is considered one rank higher during this time. Can be used in the air.

Equipment

魔術師キラーの盾 (Shield of the Magus Killer)
    Type: Conceptual Weapon.
    Tier: 2
    AP Cost: 15 AP
    Description:
    A portable shield that expands automatically and protects the user from negative effects caused by magecraft, regardless of who casted it. For the purposes of damage calculation only, the rank of any spell that does not fit the 'melee' category is reduced by three whole ranks. Additionally, with a positive luck check it is possible to increase the END attribute for one turn for any kind of damage checks. These effects can be avoided by being faster than the shield and attacking before it is fully deployed. To do so, a CAS of rank A+ (anything higher than A) or an AGI of A rank is required, respectively. Can be used 10 times a day, and its activation is purely automatic.

魔術師キラーのホワイトガン (White Gun of the Magus Killer)

Description:
    A gun capable of firing up to 10 magical rounds a day. Each bullet homes into its target by targetting his Magic Circuits. Those with B-ranked PRA or more will be unable to fully dodge this attack, needing A-rank AGI or higher to partially do so. Those that can instantly shut down their Magic Circuits (Those with Erasure of Presence for example) can ignore this effect if they know the nature of the weapon, turning it into a simple B-ranked projectile. Worth noting that even with a partial dodge, it will still deal a considerable amount of damage due to its rank. It's a powerful attack that its meant to be blocked rather than dodged.

魔術師キラーブラックガン (Black Gun of the Magus Killer)

Description:
    A gun capable of firing up to 10 magical rounds a day. Each bullet has the concept of 'magic pierce' imbued in it, and as such they can ignore most magical shields out there, including those of A-rank. They also can go through magic attacks of B-rank or lower without taking damage or being deflected. For dodging, an AGI of B is required to dodge, but if one fails a luck check, it will be just a partial dodge. A-rank can evade them easily, so long as they are focused in dodging and not other actions (preparing a spell, etc). C and below will be hit. If the PRA attribute of the target is B-rank or above, the victim will take severe damage. Worth noting that even with a partial dodge, it will still deal a considerable amount of damage due to its rank. It's a powerful attack that its meant to be evaded rather than blocked.
    Last edited by hero; June 10th, 2012 at 03:44 PM.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Name: Ming Sitian

Faction: Dead Apostle (Magic Method)

Stats:

Str B(A)
    End A
    Agi A
    Pra A
    Cas B(A)

Perks:

Solar Weakness

Blood lust

Long lived

Master of Martial Arts

High Speed Incantation

Spells:

Reinforcement (Rank A):
    High level reinforcement of body

Daybreak (Rank B):
    Combination of magecraft and martial arts designed to imitate the first beam of light at dawn. In other words, an extreme footwork technique that makes the user almost look like a beam of light. Can be thought of as a 'flash step'

Nightfall (Rank A):
    Launches an extremely dense wave of what appears to be darkness which travels at fast speeds. All hit by the wave take damage and are blinded for several turns. The caster can manipulate and control the direction of this wave, although to do this the caster must focus on it, otherwise it will continue in a straight line. It is also not necessarily limited to the ground. After three turns the wave will disperse.

Phantasmal Beast
    Phoenix
    Str:B
    End:D
    Agi:A
    Cas:-
    Pra:E
    Ability: Rebirth. When killed, will explode into numerous extremely hot ashes. After three turns, these ashes will combine and the phoenix will be reborn.

Mystic Code (Rank E) R:
    A necklace wich restores a small amount of prana per turn

Background:
    An ancestor of the Ming family and is simultaneously considered one of their greatest pride and their greatest shame. Dove into forbidden magecraft which caused her to end up becoming a Dead Apostle and also went against the teachings of the founder. Over the centuries she only grew in power. Also learned and mastered martial arts over her long life along with magecraft, the type that believes in having no weakness.

Name: Ming Side

Faction: Dead Apostle (Blood Sucking method)

Stats:

Str B(A)
    End A
    Agi A
    Pra A
    Cas B(A)

Perks:

Solar Weakness

Blood lust

Long lived

Master of Martial Arts

High Speed Incantation

Spells:

Reinforcement (Rank A):
    High level reinforcement of body

Tremor (Rank E):
    Short stomp which knocks anybody nearby off-balance

Immaterial Mountain (Rank B):
    For the next x turns, takes reduced damage, gains 50% resistance to debuffs/cc, can ignore pain and mental attacks.

Phantasmal Beast
    Chinese Dragon
    Str:B
    End:B
    Agi:D
    Cas:E
    Pra:D
    Ability: Breath of thunder: Unleashes a cone of lightning from it's mouth which shocks multiple enemies, dealing damage and numbs them, slowing their agi by about half a rank.

Mystic Code (Rank D) Repair
    A necklace which heals for a small amount each turn.

Background:
    An ancestor of the Ming family and is simultaneously considered one of their greatest pride and their greatest shame. Supported his wife in her quest and usage of forbidden magecraft and was also turned into a Dead Apostle by her. Over the centuries he only grew in power. Also learned and mastered martial arts over his long life, the type that values both magecraft and martial arts equally.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk