Purple eyes filled with unease look away from me, and her purple hair sways at the small of her back.

Shinjiko Matou- she’s small, but if I understood what I choked out of that wormy bastard Zouken before I splattered him, she’s sturdy, as she had been given the treatment with the worms in a round about way, to give Shinjiko her adopted brother’s magic circuits. The worm had then planned to kill her and take over her body.

I stopped Zouken from killing them, of course, but Sakurai can't use magic any more. Now we’ve stopped in at this hotel to finish purifying her body through the use of Avalon via sex.

I sit down on the bed and gently wrap my arms around her soft naked form, pulling her onto my lap. She lets out a surprised gasp, then goes quiet as our eyes meet. Neither of us are virgins, but this is probably her first time that hasn’t been a forced, emotionally crippling mess.

I’ll make it special for her- it’s the least I can do to ease her wounded heart. I slowly trace her jaw line with my fingers. She shivers cutely as my fingers reach her hair, and I pull her into a long deep kiss.

Her eyes glass over slightly as she smiles, trying to catch her breath. She returns the kiss; it’s shorter, and filled with hunger this time. Her body remembers this, and enjoys it. Our stomachs press against each other as she slides forward, wrapping her arms around me, gently guiding me to her small perky breasts.

I smile inwardly. Tt's cute how she wants to be in charge. I slowly begin licking her nipples in long strokes before pressing my lips to them and sucking her breasts, hard, causing her to moan loudly and shiver.

I'm hard from her cries, and Shinjiko stays mesmerized by my attentions, until my hot thickness rubs against her bottom. Her eyes light up. Shinjiko pushes me to the bed and shifts so her silt is over me and her face is between my legs.

“Toshi-kun’s thing so big. Does it hurt? If you ask nicely, nurse Shinjiko can make it better,” she teases, as her tongue moves slowly from my base to the tip. I could resist, but in the end, I want my pay-off.

“Oh yes, Nurse, please. It aches so much,” I reply, almost breaking into a laugh.

Satisfied with my submission, her rich purple eyes focus on my throbbing heat. I hear her lick her lips, and she swallows the head greedily and begins sucking, hard, covering my member in saliva. As she swirls her tongue quickly around, peeling back the skin with the tip of her tongue, she clamps her lips down. She begins to suck harder, as she starts swallowing me, inch by inch, stopping near the base and gripping and stroking what’s left with one hand, while the other moves lower and begins to massage my balls tenderly.

My breathing sharpens and Shinjiko increases her efforts, until I explode in her mouth. She coughs, turning her head to look at me, her face soaked with my cum. She smiles as she shows me the juice she collected, then swallows, and turns back to my throbbing meat stick.

Before she can start attending me again, I capitalize on her daze, and bury my face in her dripping wet pink hole, smacking her ass once, as I start to lick her feverishly. She cries out and her moans become louder and louder, paralyzed by my abrupt attentions.

Her hands grip the sheets and she tries desperately to fight back and wrest control from me. As I pause for a breath, Shinjiko finds her chance, wrapping her lips around my throbbing heat once again, and sucks hard, taking me all the way to the base, then pulling off the moment she's about to climax.

The sudden release of her soft lips causes me to explode, covering her face and breasts in my warm white seed. Shinjiko smiles, turning to face me, licking her lips and swallowing, before kissing me and stroking my heat possessively.

Her eyes are alight with passion as she grinds her dripping pink lips on the tip of my thick sword, before sheathing it in a single motion. Her screams echo from the room’s walls, and her hot wetness clings desperately to my thickness.

After a stunned moment she begins to move; quickly at first, side to side, then back and forth, before pulling out until only the tip remains inside, then swallowing it completely to the base with a sloppy hard wet sound. Shinjiko moans and drools, pulling out to the tip and slamming down to the base repeatedly, until I cum again inside her. The clinging stops until my load finishes then returns hotter then before.

She keeps riding me until her hole is over flowing with my seed, and then she rises off me, my last spurt drenching her breasts again. Shinjiko cleans herself off with her tongue, then attends to me, polishing my sword.

The purple haired girl works me over and just as I’m about to go off again, the door bursts open and in storm Arc, Rider and Ayako. The sudden intrusion causes Shinjiko to pull back from me, and get another face full of my love juice.

Ayako turns a deep shade of red and covers her face while Rider and Arc glance at Shinjiko’s satisfied, cum-soaked form, then at each other, and then at me, licking their lips.

I think they'd been planning on jumping me before this. These two might just run me dry. Ayako turns and tries to leave, but Rider gets in her way, tangling herself with the girl, and coils around Ayako’s body, gripping her both firmly and gently, in one motion. Judging by her face I’d say Rider is whispering some rather naughty thing to the school girl. It’s entertaining, but I have to stop staring because Arc's already gone.

I don’t get the chance to change focus before I’m pushed onto my back, and Arc’s form appears, pawing, now skirt-less, at my throbbing member.

Arc then grips my heat at the base, looking at Shinjiko. “So this thing made her make a face like that, huh? It’s big with a strong scent…” she mutters, licking it from base to tip in a cat like fashion.

Her selfish possessive manner is somewhat annoying, despite the wonderful attention she's is giving me. But as she slides off the bed to her knees between my legs, allowing me to sit up and meet those excited, innocent, happy, cat-like eyes, my annoyance fades, and I return her playful grin.

Arc’s eyes lock on to mine, pulling me in as she takes my head into her mouth and sucks the tip, hard, teasing the hole with her tongue before swallowing more and more of my heat until it reaches the back of her throat.

She swallows, causing her throat to tighten, and caresses my member roughly, making me moan unexpectedly, and Arc’s eyes to light up. The top-heavy vampire pulls off my member and removes her snow white sweater and black bra, revealing her naked milky white breasts.

Arc makes a playful face as she takes her perky soft breasts in her hands and engulfs my polished sword between them. She begins by slowly stroking up and down my throbbing heat, getting faster after each lick and kiss of my tip.

Eventually, the attentions from the body that would put the Venus to shame become too much, and I explode, covering her milky white skin with my hot seed. Her breasts are drenched, and it’s dripping from her chin as she smiles and stands up.

The blonde vampire bends over, placing a hand against the wall, and then looks back at me, smiling mischievously and spreading her legs, using her free hand to spread her soft wet pink lips.

As I stand, her eyes flash to a bright gold, and everything's confusing for a moment. When I have everything sorted out, my hands are gripping her hips and I’m buried deep inside her. I've apparently been doing it for a while, because Arc's screaming loudly, her hands braced against the wall, and a naked Ayako and a recovered Shinjiko are on their fronts, watching with hungry, but barely aware eyes, as Rider, lying on top of the two, attends them by roughly fingering their holes. Rider is such a pimp.

“Hey! Don't slow down now!” Arc cries out, and I realise I've slowed enough to almost come to a halt, watching Rider at work. She notices me watching, winks, then lowers her head, hair trailing over her perfect form and the two girls, and whispers to them. She does something below, and the two girls convulse, Ayako burying her face in the soft sheets, Shinjiko screaming at the top of her lungs.

I'd like to watch more, but ignoring Arc would be a bad idea. Turning back to her shivering body, I start moving again inside her warm juicy tunnel. It’s incredibly tight- as though she were a virgin- but as I thrust, it parts easily, squeezing down as I settle. It’s slick but clinging to me greedily as I thrust harder and harder, her moans giving way to soft whimpers.

The girls are talking about Arc’s body now, and although I can’t concentrate on the whole conversation, I do catch the part about Arc’s ass, and I have to agree, it’s perfectly smackable.

Arc moves with me, the heat building up at the point of our connection. Reaching back to wind up I smack her ass, and we cum together, hard, causing the lovely princess to collapse to her knees dripping my seed from her battered hole.

I barely manage to breathe a sigh before Shinjiko pulls me into a sitting position on the bed and, without delay, begins to clean my member roughly, sucking all the mixed juices off it.

She slides off my thick throbbing manhood with a sloppy popping sound, then swallows, kissing me hard, as Rider sits on my lap with her back to me, driving my heat right into her tight ass.

Shinjiko moves behind me, breasts pressing against my back, and starts to rub my shoulders as Rider increases her pace, riding me roughly. Looking past Rider, I understand why she chose anal. Ayako is on her knees, shyly licking Rider’s pussy, as Rider covers Ayako’s face in her juices.

I’m tempted to let Rider have her fun, but by my nature, I can’t let Ayako be left helpless. Rider continues to ride me, hard and fast, and as she goes to pull off my member, I grab her hips, trip her feet out from under her, and drive her down onto my base, and her ass clenches so tightly around me I think she might cut off the blood to my member.

Rider’s switch is flipped as I throb inside her, and her breath becomes ragged. I catch her hands and grip them behind her back as she rides my thick heat, panting like dog, and crying out.

Ayako cleans her face off as she stands, free from Rider’s lustful direction. Ayako’s actually rather cute, now that I take a good look. Her face is red and her eyes dance as I massage Rider’s ample breasts in front of her.

Rider ramps up the pace of her attentions, sliding fast and hard, up and down my member, until she comes down, hard, and tightens, forcing my load into her perfect ass. Rider convulses, stiff and twitching, then collapses, panting.

I’m surprised, and a little embarrassed, that I’ve done so well, actually. I'd expected her to already have tied me to the bed and the others tied up in bondage gear by now. I gently slip out of Rider, lay her down on the bed and head to the shower to clean up.

The water’s still hot and as I finish washing up, I turn to get out, and am greeted by a nervous and slightly confused Ayako. Her deep brown eyes dart back and forth between the floor and my eyes, and... other places.

“Uh… Satoshi, they... That is, Rider t-told me you’re Emiya’s... That is, Shirou’s son. Is that, um… true?” she asks, with a mixture of nervousness and worry on her face.

I nod and pull her into the shower, causing her face to become beet red. Ayako’s arms cling to my shoulders tightly as I pull her close.

“I’m not usually like this Satoshi-kun. But Rider is just so...” I cut her explanation short by pressing my lips to hers. Ayako’s eyes widen and she gasps as my hard thickness presses against her shaven slit. Her eyes are unfocused, and she looks at me silently, a question on her lips that I’m all too happy to answer.

“I would be honoured,” I tell her pulling her into an open mouth kiss. Ayako’s breathing gets sharper as we exchange kisses in the hot mist of the shower. Gathering some courage, she takes the soap and lathers up, then, inexpertly, starts to grind her lovely body against mine.

We continue trading kisses and exploring each others bodies until she nips my ear.

“Come, Toshi-kun. Fill me.”

I lift her up and kiss her passionately as she wraps her legs around my waist. Her smell, mixed with the heat, encourages me, and I nip her neck gently as we slide together, moaning loudly, from the juicy heat.

I begin thrusting roughly as we melt together kissing, sucking and nipping playful at each other. Ayako’s different, and I know I shouldn’t, but she’s so hot and soft inside that I can’t help myself, and I cum inside her precious place, filling her up till it drips from her pink silt.

Cleaning up again, we exchange warm kisses and step out of the shower returning to the party, who seem to have co-opted another room’s showers to clean up. Not surprising given the perpetrators.

I would continue to stay with the ladies and service them, but I have another engagement at the moment, with a certain red haired teacher. I bid them a soft goodbye, and kiss each in turn, checking to see if the human girls are all right, before leaving.

“No, Ayako not there! Oh god, wait!” Rider cries out as I shut the room door.

It looks like she’s gained a bit of confidence and decided to return the teasing Rider gave her earlier. I look forward to rubbing it in when I see Rider later.