Page 6 of 313 FirstFirst ... 45678111656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Dark Souls

If Astorias is Guts....wouldn't that make Ciaran....Caska?

IN4MONSTERRAPE.

Blog Entries
    Makes sense, rapier user what with the hornet ring and all. Goddamn rapiers and their highest damage per pound backstabsAlso i didnt realize caska was female till i saw the wiki. English translator deliberate move to clue us in on expy status?!

Ciaran is female in Japanese version. English version obscured her gender.

Blog Entries
    Precisely. Kanojo dono iirc. It is definitely a stretch to say this but the english translators may have been doing it to clue us in on the expy origin of ciaran and artorias

Blog Entries
    Or maybe they just made a mistake and fucked up. But i always found it weird how they hid her gender

http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/17...ight-artorias/

Dammit, the broke the wrong news. No playing as Astorias!

Blog Entries
    At least we'll get his armor... hopefully. Domnhall should have it.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainrir View Post
    http://www.siliconera.com/2012/04/17...ight-artorias/

Dammit, the broke the wrong news. No playing as Astorias!
    Not a surprise. Why be him, when you've never played a pre-named character at all?

Blog Entries
    <3 Claymore R2

Blog Entries

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Anor londo has proven to me we need some damn invasion protection, I lost over a total of 50,000 souls all because of invaders, not to mention the 5 plus humanity i used because i needed to summon others to help fight O and S.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Blog Entries
    Doesn't being Hollowed protect you from invaders?

Blog Entries
    Doesn't being Hollowed protect you from invaders?

see

not to mention the 5 plus humanity i used because i needed to summon others to help fight O and S.
    thus being hollowed was out of the question.

fatty and lightning britches are not easy to take alone.

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Blog Entries
    Oh, right, kind of slipped my mind that you can't summon stuff hollowed, been forever since I played. Well, I'm pretty sure I used up all my humanity trying and failing to beat those guys with the aid of summons, anyway, then ended up fighting them a billion times solo until all of their patterns were engraved on my bones. So, I mean, it is possible even if you kind of suck at the game like I do.

It probably would have been easier if I didn't stubbornly insist on fighting Super-Ornstein every time because his armor is cooler than fatty's.
    Last edited by Mcjon01; May 27th, 2012 at 01:05 AM.

Blog Entries
    Fatty and britches aren't that hard. You just need solaire, and remember never to use the lightning spear on britches. Humanize > run to the silver knight archer from the rear (broken window way) bs his face in, summon solaire, then make a break for the fog gate. Chances are even if there is an invader, you'll have banished them.

After that, make sure both fatty and britches are in view at all times, exploit the pillars, strike every opportunity you get, never exhaust your stamina, and roll fatty's running attack unless you want to get guard broken/tag teamed.

Super ornie is easier than super fatty imo, super fatty's lightning buttpound has a bigger aoe and does massive damage. Ornie's is smaller and easier to avoid (can avoid even if you roll later like me when i swing too carelessly).
    Last edited by Apple; May 27th, 2012 at 01:50 AM.

Blog Entries
    I beat Super Ornie with the lightning spear, come at me bro.

Blog Entries
    Not impossible, just really tedious. Why finish the fight in 20 minutes if you can do it in 5?

Blog Entries
    Because I couldn't seem to get the rhythm down with any of the other weapons I tried. D:

Like I said, I'm not very good at the game, just persistent. Shirou-mode unlocked.

Blog Entries
    Dark souls is all about shirou mode until you get the patterns down or get lucky. Or exploit a phantom to help you lol

Blog Entries
    Like I said, I'm not very good at the game, just persistent.
    while i'm aware of the fact that dark souls doesn't have as good a matching system as demon's souls i'm going to shortly begin recording online play for a palidin warrior of sunlight, any bros care to help out?