Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 12347 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia ~Colosseum~ (In-Character matches)

Blog Entries
    Saber
    Turn 2

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Ki-

Her Instincts percieved something. Perhaps it was an incoming enemy attack?

It took her a few seconds more than usual to discover the direction of the attack. It appeared to be nothing more a large mass of debris that rumbled towards her at unusual speeds. Nothing her armor could not handle.

-"Do you really believe that will slow me down at all?"

Saying that, she faced the huge rain of trees and leaves without any emotion and merely proceeded to raise her sword above her head.

Then-

The jet black sword the blackened Servant wielded was swung down with force that surpassed even most of heroes, cutting down any obstacle that dared standing in front of its way. The incoming debris was destroyed even further ahead by the shockwave caused when the sword impacted against the ground. However, not even that was enough to completely destroy all the obstacles. In a matter of seconds, the figure of the Servant was completely buried.

A lesser opponent would have been wounded and would have possibly taken longer to get out.

However, this Servant was different.

In a matter of seconds, with another strike from her sword, she had completely reduced to dust the obstacles in her path. It wasn't much of an exaggeration to say she might not have even noticed it. The prana that streamed through her body without any kind of control allowed her to take head on these kinds of assaults head on without having to worry about defense.

She might not be the fastest Servant, nor the smartest. However, her abilities when it comes to combat have been boosted to the point where she can be considered to be a "Monster" that tears through any kind of defense and can take on most attacks without having to flinch back. A black nightmare that kept on advancing towards her opponent without any kind of emotion except the desire to kill.
    Last edited by Optimus; June 8th, 2012 at 12:05 PM.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Blog Entries
    Reaver
    Turn: 3

Great strength. Strong defense. Tremendous energy.
    Slow. A Human. A King.
    She knew it instinctively. Even as she continued to act and observe.

Who this figure was, she didn't know. Only that it seemed to embody the will to kill as nothing she had ever before witnessed. A spirit of careless hate. A tyrant.
    Still veiled from sight, behind black bangs, a smile filled with sharp teeth.

The ruin of kings was her raison d'etre.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    My Shameful Fics and the Wiki to go with them. Oh, and some fossil I found.
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic
    [16:43] <@Sei> THAT'S what i wanna see

Blog Entries
    Saber
    Turn 3

Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Her enemy had to be somewhere.

Yet for some reason it could not be sensed.

Then, how was she supposed to strike down something she could not feel?

Her body could not stay still. It was simply out of control. She needed to keep moving. She needed to slay her opponent soon no matter what.

-"Show yourself, coward."

Unable to restrain herself anymore and with overwhelming killing intent, she launched a strike at a nearby tree, with the dim hope that somehow she would manage to strike her opponent down.
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Blog Entries
    Reaver
    Turn: 4

Temper, temper. It seemed like this enemy could barely control herself. Perhaps this could work to her benefit?
    She began to move into position, the grin still on her face. Only a few preparations were needed.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning
    [16:43] <Twelveseal> Phallus in wonderland sounds like some bad loli-rape KC fanfic

Blog Entries
    Saber
    Turn 4

Her frustration was raising.

That was exactly what her opponent wanted. There was almost nothing this once prideful spirit could do. In this state she was no better than a living weapon.

Still, she had to win, no matter what. Focusing every single part of her being into holding down her own body, she somehow managed to slow down her movements and clear her thoughts slightly.

-"If that's what you want I will wait. If there's one thing I am not running out, that is time."

Emotionless, cold words that she managed to yell before pressing the tip of her sword against the ground and gripping the hilt with both her hands.

Blog Entries
    Reaver
    Turn: 5

Troublesome. She had hoped for a better mistake. Though perhaps she could work this to her advantage. She moved into her planned position. Only a slight alteration was needed.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    Saber
    Turn 5

STR: A
    END: A
    AGI: D
    MGI: A (A++)
    LCK: C

Why won't her enemy attack at once?

Even her mind, numbed by her constant fit of rage, could tell that it meant that she was under surveillance by an enemy who currently had a plan, and that she needed to take measures against that.

Running was not an option. Neither was losing.

Paying attention to her Instincts, the black Servant stood there, hoping for her opponent to come at her before she could not hold on anymore the sheer hatred muddling her mind and body.

---

Personal Skills

Instinct
    The continuous ability to "feel" the most appropriate development(s) during a battle.
    -B: At this rank, this resembles a powerful sixth sense. It reduces by a third any obstacles to vision and hearing.
    Last edited by Optimus; June 8th, 2012 at 06:19 PM.

Blog Entries
    Reaver
    Turn: 6
    MGI: B
    LCK: C+

Her Concealment flickered as she acted, slamming her body into the tree she rested in before resuming its protection.

Even as the tree fell, she was already on the move.

The only sound heard besides that of the falling tree was the faint rustling of bushes moving away from the scene.
    Last edited by Twelveseal; June 8th, 2012 at 06:37 PM.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    Saber
    Turn 6

KILL.

Despite her desire to smash the obstacle hurled at her, her senses did not allow her to detect her enemy. Believing that she was being baited into going in a fit of rage, she did not bother to jump away. She simply allowed the tree to impact against her body and, without losing focus on her surroundings, moved onwards awaiting for her enemy's decisive attack.

Blog Entries
    Reaver

She performed one final circle, lunging from behind and to the right, in both the blind spot and behind the right shoulder, aiming to prevent the predicted swing of her enemy's sword.

It was a wall of rending black metal, tearing claws and impaling spikes aiming to wrench her target's sword arm completely off of her body. A crashing wave of black tearing steel washed over the knight.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    Saber

KILL

Pushing her dragon circuit almost beyond its capacity, she answered to the ominous metallic enemy that had finally made its appearance by boosting her body beyond it's own limits, swinging her sword against the incoming enemy with all the strength she could muster while increasing her own defensive capacities, with slightly increased reflexes and speed-!

---

STR: A+ (Unstoppable)
    END: A+ (Ultimate defense)
    AGI: C
    MGI: A (455/500)
    LCK: C

Personal Skills

Mana Burst
    The temporary raising of stats by soaking one's weapon or body with magic energy and immediately expelling it.
    -A: At this rank, a normal weapon without great divine protection will not be able to endure the Servant's magical energy-fueled attack and will be damaged. For prana cost of 15 units, Servant’s AGI, END or STR gains a momentary boost of a single rank. It is possible to boost all of the attributes at the same time, but the prana cost for each is combined.

Blog Entries
    Reaver
    Turn: 7

A brutal cut swept towards her with superhuman precision, wreathing a whirling mist of dark power. It was unheard of for someone to sense her attack, and yet this foe had. Even so, she didn't flinch, charging forward as her claws gashed through the foes dark armor, biting into flesh beneath.

Some power had bolstered that armor just before the strike, preventing her attack from shearing off her foes arm as she'd intended. Only deep gashes around the shoulder and elbow remained.

That gored arm slammed into her, the hilt of that heavy sword striking her unprotected head a glancing blow. Not even her heightened senses were enough to let her dodge it fully. Her vision blurred for a moment, but her attack didn't relent. This foe was strong enough to warrant greater power. She had misjudged this one.

However, she couldn't let up, either.

She continued her assault, moving to place her body behind her opponent's back and pin her in place by sliding a foot in line with her enemy's. The spikes on her legs would rake and tear, even as she set to work with her claws on the gaps in her opponent's armor at the shoulders and elbow. If she could take the arm, this foe would be much less troublesome.

[Body of Lies (A): Adds one Rank to STR, AGI, and END permanently.]
    [Instinct: A]
    [Numb to Pain: B]

Noble Phantasm: ???
    Passively increases STR by One Rank (already accounted for in STR) and increases Damage by one Rank against individuals with the King or Human Attribute. Other Effects may exist.
    Asha Records
    Fuyuki - Winter Cleaning

Blog Entries
    Sara Sightfield & Saber
    Turn: 1

(BGM on)

Basking in the evening glow of the setting sun, a colosseum with no audience expands around them. As the Master and Servant make their way onto the field, the only thing to greet them would be the sound of the wind and the sight of their adversaries. With such a grand stage set, such an entrance is truly underwhelming. However, to them, it mattered not. For the Master and Servant, the ideal of fighting was all that they needed.

"Does your mind waver, Master?"

With a sly grin racing across her lips, the white Servant poses a question to her silent Master.

"..."

Naturally, there is no response. Only the howling of the wind chases after Saber's words. For unlike her Servant, Sara herself did not enjoy the scent of battle. Despite the years of torment she has undergone to call it her craft, the young magus is a tender soul.

Seeing this hesitation in her partner, the white Servant beams with confidence and steps forward. Raising the finely crafted spatha she wields towards the stands, the Servant's unspoken charisma sweeps over her master.

"Fear not, my precious little Master. With my blade, I shall bring an end to this battle as soon as possible. However, in the meantime, I humbly ask that you humor me... and enjoy this battle at my side."

Words unspoken allude to the bond between the two. One who shys from battle. Another who marches proudly towards it. Despite their differences, they stand together in mutual trust and ready themselves for battle.

Sara Sightfield
    STR: D, END: C, AGI: C

Saber
    STR: B, END: C, AGI: B
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

Fukuda Masahiro & Invoker
    Turn: 1

"Ah... Not again..."

Looking back, it should not really come as a surprise. Most of the supernatural opponents I've faced in the past had been women, and it seemed that this time would be no different. Fortunately, with experience came growth and I am pretty sure I have managed to overcome my weaknesses when it comes to fighting people of the opposite gender... Well, mostly. There is little I can do when I am matched against two girls of similar age -or at least that's what I can tell from their looks. I've met young and charming individuals who turned out to be a hundred years old in the end, so you can never be so sure.- and I can't guarantee my body will end up holding back in the end. Well, considering how deadly these kind of battles tend to be, I don't think I'll need to do such a thing.

"Ara, wouldn't you say that they look quite delicious, Masa-Chan~?"

The half woman, half snake monster that addresses me with a teasing tone is no other than my Servant and my partner, Invoker. Believe me when I tell you that we have been through a lot together, and I can tell that she does mean every single one of her words, even if some of them rarely make sense to me. I am guessing 'delicious' is her way of saying that they look pretty, and I can't deny that, but my common sense is telling me that she actually wants to eat them... Or am I missing something here?

"Please, could you keep your
    cannibalism urges in check just for this fight, Invoker? I'd rather not see any more corpses." Then, as an afterthought, I am reminded of something. "And don't call me that... It sounds creepy."

"If you spend a whole night with me, we've got a deal, Masa...Kun~"

"Why are you always trying to make sexual advances on me?!"

I can only pray for the battle to start, before this situation turns even more embarrassing...

Fukuda Masahiro
    STR: C END: B AGI: E

Invoker
    STR: C+ END: D+ AGI: C+
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Wind blows around the empty arena. Both teams bicket and talk between themselves, knowing the time for the battle nears soon.

And soon indeed, and uneasy silence fills the arena. It is not a silence created by the soon-to-be combatants natural disposition, but something that seems to be imposed by a being of an higher power, an otherworldy presence that seems to take amusement in the bloodshed that will unavoidably fill the arena.

Once upon a time, mortal men chained by various, different motives fought to the death in these yellow, yet so red sands. Now, a fight that not even these valiant gladiators could have dreamt of is about to unfold.

In the midst of this heavy silence, something somewhere falls. Maybe it was just a simple rock pushed by the wind. Maybe it was a structure finally falling prey to the inexorable passing of time.

Whatever it was...

... it was the gong that announced the start of this fight to the death.

-------------------------------------
    Sara Sightfield & Saber vs. Fukuda Masahiro & Invoker

Call of thy soul raised a legend
    Reflection of victor only in crystals of thy anima
    Yes, this is fight or fall
    Let this be a battle of the death of thyself

Battle, BEGIN!

Saber –AGI B- vs. Invoker –AGI C+-
    TURN 1: Saber

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Sara Sightfield & Saber
    Turn: 2

“Master!”

Saber calls out to Sara. At this point, there is no need for an exchange of words. Their roles are clear, their capabilities are known, and their strategy is already set. Though the aura emanating from Saber is nothing short of confidence, the life she has lived has taught her not to underestimate her opponent. Sara agrees with this philosophy. Their opponent is another Master and Servant pair; individuals who have also reached the same point as them. Their is no denying that they are strong; however, a battle can only move forward if someone takes the initiative.

Saber positions herself directly before Sara and the young master is able to react only because she knew it was coming. Raising both arms up to shield her face, Sara prepares herself for Saber's inhuman lunge. The legendary soul kicks off of the ground with such force that Sara soon finds herself in the center of a turbulent stream of dust and wind. To say the least, it is less than pleasant, but this is how the pair does battle. Saber, being the stronger force, meets the opponent while creating a path for Sara to take action- a smokescreen.

Wasting no time, Sara switches into combat mode as well. Watching quietly as Saber closes in on the serpentine foe, Sara reaches for the golden ring resting on left index finger and gives it a little twist.

Artifact Owner (15 AP)
    You are in possession of an artifact from an era long gone, something far more potent than would be usually possible to find. You are now capable of taking a choice from Tier 2 conceptual weapons.
    Ring of Gyges
    Rank C (25 AP)
    The golden ring which once belonged to Gyges of Lydia. After acquiring this ring from a tomb, Gyges used this ring’s power to seduce the queen as well as kill King Candules. By merely adjusting the ring on ones finger, an individual can become invisible at will and acquire a level of Presence Concealment.

Turn: 2

The battle begins sooner than I expect it to.

There are no introductions, no exchange of words between the two Servants that are supposed to fight to the death inside the arena. It becomes impossible for me not to admire their determination. Compared to them, I feel like a single speck of dust. I have seen other heroes fight before and I can safely say that its a fitting comparison. Aware that the battle is about to start, I place myself behind Invoker, aware of the danger I could find myself in without her protection. Strangely silent, she remains quiet and waits for the enemy to make the first move. Looking at her from behind reminds me of what she really is and what she is capable of. I immediately understand that she will fight the sword-wielding spirit alone, and that I have no say on that.

I am the Master, but Invoker is the one who makes her own decision, and I respect that. Her attitude reminds me of that of a war veteran whose honed instincts and experience tell her that against a much stronger enemy like a potential Saber, she cannot afford to make any mistakes. I heard about it before: The first one to hesitate will be the first one to fall. Nodding to myself, I take yet another step back, but no more. Because, at that time, the real battle began.

"Want to play~? Fineeeeeeeeee~"

It was not what it looked like. Invoker was a split of a second from engaging in close quarters with a stronger Servant. She should have been wary of her enemy, maybe afraid, but it seemed that she was rather eager to start the fight. The truth was that it was neither. There was no emotion to hinder her at all. She did not think about how delicious her opponent looked or what to say to her Master the next time she saw him, and instead decided to face the lightning of destruction head on. Like a soldier, she was strong, and everything else was just a cover, an act.

It didn't matter if she were fighting the Gods or a frightening little girl. There was nothing that could make her afraid.

---For she was brave.

Having anticipated 'Saber's' charge and confident that she could match her in speed, Invoker confidently raises part of her tail to act as a shield against the incoming attack. However, suddenly and unexpectedly, something bursts out of it and shoots straight towards the opposing Servant. It looks like a tentacle at first, but it quickly morphs into what sandworm. Fortunately for the enemy, its size and attack power poses no threat to her and might not be even capable to stop her advance. However, as if to ridicule that assumption...

The monster mutates into something much bigger in just an instant. Its new size is comparable to Invoker's and its mouth can expand just enough to swallow the Heroic Spirit whole...

Well, since I can do nothing to support my Servant and my opponent is nowhere to be seen, I guess I'll use this chance to move my battle somewhere else, preferably a secluded space, where I can make full use of my abilities. Knowing how I always end up on the floor during the first rounds of the fight, I'd rather not bite too much sand. Considering that the red haired girl must have used something to disappear like that -Or maybe she is a ninja?-, I am more than vulnerable like this. If I lower my guard, I could be taken down in one hit; there are many merciless Magi out there. I can do little to nothing to improve my speed or find my opponent, and the way out is closed by a wooden gate... I would rather have waited a little more before using this, but I cannot take my opponent lightly, so this leaves me with no choice but to...

"Rock On!"

---Use my trustworthy set of armor, Incursio, to take down two birds with one stone.

Well, to be honest, it's not the original, but a living replica. Because the original turned to be too counterproductive for someone like me, who focused on summoning mundane objects, being gifted the real thing was a god send. Although, I am not really a megaman or any other RPG hero, like its screw-lose creator seemed to imply. I get used to the familiar feeling of my body covered in steel and quickly proceed to open up a hole in the wooden door, with the clear intent of continuing down the road... I can't lie, I've never been to a Colosseum so I don't know if this is going to take me to some kind of maze or something else, but anything is better than an open arena where I stand no chance of victory.

Here goes nothing, I guess.

Fukuda Masahiro
    Fukuda Masahiro
    STR: C => B
    END: B => A
    AGI:
    E

Equipment

侵略 (Incursio)

Type: Formal Wear.
    AP Cost: 30 AP
    Description:
    A replica of one of the armors Masahiro used to see in his dreams. Because materializing it with his ability was too costy and counter-productive, he decided to focus on more mundane objects instead. Its a gift from an 'Unhinged Oracle in a journey of redemption and self-discovery' and, according to him can only be activated by saying the words 'Rock On' out loud. When the formal wear is activated, it replaces Masahiro's clothes with a resistant set of armor, which enhances both his offense and defense, turning him into an actual threat in close quarters combat.

Invoker
    Invoker

Stats

STR: C+ =>B+
    END: D+
    AGI:
    C+ =>B+

Skills

Bravery
    The ability to cancel mental interference such as pressure, confusion, and mesmerization.
    - A: At this rank, the Servant is immune to all mental interferences, including distractions, emotions, illusions, etc. Also, when fighting against far stronger enemy, the STR and AGI stats increase by one.

Demonic Mother
    A skill usually granted to creatures which can reproduce and regenerate at alarming rates, making posible the creation and command of a small army of lesser monsters within minutes.
    - A: At this rank, one's breeding skills are considered to be unrivalled in one's era and a partner is no longer needed.. Increases regeneration rate considerably and allows for the creation of a Phantasmal Familiar (same rules as Vampire Ability apply) per turn. By delaying its effects and/or finding a suitable partner, the overall strength of the familiars can be increased.
    Sandworm
    Stats

MP:
    20/100 Pu.

END: D => C
    AGI:
    A => C (S)
    CAS: -
    PRA:
    D

Skills

繁茂 (Overgrowth)

Prana Cost:
    80 Pu
    Description: Speeds up Sandworm's body evolution drastically, increasing size and and physical attributes by 1 for 7 turns. After the duration of the skill is over, the familiar dies.
    Last edited by hero; November 13th, 2012 at 05:32 PM.
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)

Blog Entries
    Sara Sightfield & Echidna
    Turn 3

The opponent begins to make their move. As expected, they respond to Saber's charge by strengthening their combat potential. A change occurs in the Servant and the Master equips a magical suit of armor. To put it lightly, they increased their power. However, there is more to combat than power alone.

"Do you take me lightly, She-Viper!?"

After witnessing the ability of her opponent, she remains unmoved. Surely, she had her suspicions before in regards to Invoker's identity, but now she can be certain. Even still, Saber beams with joy as she unleashes a mighty battlecry. Her will does not waver even before the mother of monsters, Echidna. Rather, it rises to meet the occasion. Her charge does not falter. Her eyes do not stray. Despite the fact that a new adversary has made its way onto the battlefield, Saber's target remains as Invoker. The monster she'd just birthed into this world, sadly, was destined to be nothing more than an afterthought.

"Hah!"

The motion of Saber's sword defies human perception. Already several feet behind, Sara can only understand that the motion occurs and is undeniably "beautiful" in execution. The seasoned warrior's attack combines the knowledge one's body acquires from countless years of fighting with the natural talent of a warrior to feel the natural course of battle. The result, is a flawless flash of steel which foretells the monster's dissection. The second the beast made its way onto the battlefield, Saber already felt out the best means of attack.

Without a doubt, Saber is will simply eradicate all obstacles between her and the goal.

Sara can't help but bask in the white Servant's brilliant charge. At the same time however, she knows that she has her own role to fulfill.

With the dust clearing and Saber steadily closing in on Invoker, Sara begins to make her way around towards her opponent. Making full use of her current invisibility, she swings around, taking good care to keep a good distance from the clashing Servants, and sets upon the long route towards the enemy Master. At the same time, Sara prepares herself for the struggle to come.

"Route, clear."

She voices these words clearly in her head and initiates her own form of self-hypnotism. Heat courses through her blood as her magic circuit flips on and saturates her system with energy. Focusing on the muscles in her legs, Sara determines the weakness in their structure, function, and ability, and uses prana to augment it all.

Sara Sightfield
    Spoiler:
    STR: D
    END: C
    AGI: C > A

Element: Enhancement (10 AP)
    You possess a certain element of magecraft in which you excel. Every time you cast a spell of that element, your prana cost is cut by 20 units. The AP cost for one element is 10, for two it’s 20,and to be an “Average One” with excellence in five basic elements, you need to pay 30 AP.

Reinforcement
    B Rank
    MP Cost: 80 [60]
    A basic form of magecraft which uses prana to fill in the weak points of a physical structure. A staple for most magi, as she is a combat oriented magus, Sara uses this frequently. Grants 2 MP which can be distributed amongst STR, END, and or AGI upon casting. Duration of 10 turns.

Saber
    Spoiler:
    Instinct (B)
    8 TP
    The continuous ability to "feel" the most appropriate development(s) during a battle. At this rank, this resembles a powerful sixth sense. It reduces by a third any obstacles to vision and hearing.

Eye of the Mind–True- (B)
    8 TP
    Calm analysis of battle situation and conclusion of action during a tight spot through "theory of battle". At this rank, the Servant is capable of calmly analyzing situations even during a battle. As long as there is at least a one percent chance of victory, he or she is able to devise a plan to exploit that possibility..
    Last edited by Sei; November 13th, 2012 at 06:03 PM.

Turn: 3

There is no trace of my opponent, and that bothers me to no end.

No knowing where she is or where the first attack is going to come from... Those are indeed scary thoughts. For all I know, she could be standing right next to me and I wouldn't realize. That's right, I've got no time to spare. I've got to come up with a plan to turn the tables, otherwise I won't be able to fight back.

But what can I do?

As I thought, the door took me to some kind of maze. To someone lost as I am, it wouldn't be a lie to say that it feels like being trapped inside a labyrinth. There are lots of available paths to take, and the more I advance, the more potential attack points for my 'hunter' I spot. Maybe bringing the battle here was not such a bright idea, after all...

I need to calm down.

I take a deep breath as I try to remember the many advices that the people I've fought in the past have given me. Finding a suitable place, I lean my back against the wall. Like this, there are three possible routes the red haired girl could use to attack me. She could come from the narrow path to my right, the other path to my left... Or the one I just came from. Given how likely it seems that my opponent has been following me, I focus the most of my attention on the last possibility. However, in this position, even if I am attacked from the sides, I might be able to react in time and dodge running off to one of the other two possible paths. If that doesn't work, I am sure I will come up with a way to reduce the damage as much as possible and then initiate a counter-attack.

So the main problem would be coming out in one piece after the first attack.

Since I cannot see or feel my opponent, what I've said before is mere speculation. Knowing how slow I am, if this were an experienced assassin we are talking about, I'd probably die before I could even realize it. But if I can trust what my friends have taught me, there is no human who can mask his or her presence completely, not even with a magical artifact. The moment they reveal their killing intent, it is possible to detect them by feeling the 'presence of death'. In this small window of time between the execution of the attack and the moment the attack connects, I might be able to do something. And if I currently can, I guess I just have to make that gap as wide as possible. Now, this is going to look ridiculous but...

"Gate Open."

Cleaning the dust off my hands, I return to my previous position. It took me less than five seconds to get the job done. What lies a few meters away from me, carefully placed on the path I've previously came from was a simple trap... On a second thought, calling it a trap might be an overestimation. To put it bluntly, it's just a ladder. But it's placed in a way that it obstructs the path completely. I am confident that there is literally no way to walk through that without making any sort of noise. Taking another deep breath, I adopt a battle stance, concentrate enough to pull a counterattack or dodge if needed...

And wait.

Flawless sword technique and grace that does not even disappears with bloodshed.

Yes, now Invoker can be sure that her foe belongs to the strongest of the Knight Classes. She is the Servant of the sword, Saber. She is an unrivaled close quarter combat fighter, with a mind familiar with the theory of battle, and instincts honed through the many conflicts she must have surely faced during her life. Faced against a force that is possibly stronger than herself, What can Invoker do? Surely if she tried something as stupid as direct confrontation, she would meet her end right there, in the middle of the arena. A monster slain in order to entertain a crowd that was not really there. No matter the result, Echidna refuses to forfeit the battle. As long as there exists a chance to win, no matter how minuscule it might seem, she will keep trying, even if in the end it cannot be actualized-!

"Maybe a little, Saber. If I kill you too fast, I won't be able to savor the moment as much as I desire to. Don't you want to have a little fun, too?"

Evenly matched in speed, Invoker uses the distance she still has in her favor to try and sneak around Saber, while keeping a moderately safe distance, with the clear intention to reverse their initial positions. It's only natural, because of the place where they are fighting, Echidna cannot constantly retreat to the back. Eventually a wall would get in her way and things would get ugly. Her body is faster than it looks like, and with the instincts granted to her as the mother of the monster class, she is capable of almost cancelling the advantage granted to Saber by her powerful six sense.

As she moves, yet another monster burst out of her tail, this time from a different spot. Spectators with good eye, if there were any, would have noticed that, by this time, the self-inflicted wound that Invoker had taken when she gave birth to the first creature has already healed.

The baby monster spreads its wings and swiftly flies out of the Heroic Spirit's range. It's brownish in color and the easiest way to describe it would be 'a cross between an avian and a small dragon'. As big as a basketball, its most notorious characteristic is its mouth, which resembles a firearm barrel. And indeed... It's meant for shooting. As soon as it finds the chance, it targets Invoker's foe and shoots her with corrosive material from a distance.

This was just the beginning.

Fukuda Masahiro
    Fukuda Masahiro
    END: B => A
    AGI:
    E

Perks

Element [Mundane - ???]
    Cost: 20 AP
    Description: You possess a certain element of magecraft in which you excel. Every time you cast a spell of that element, your prana cost is cut by 20 units. The AP cost for one element is 10, for two it’s 20, and to be an “Average One” with excellence in five basic elements, you need to pay 30 AP.

Tales of What is to Come

Cost: 20 AP
    Description: Though you do possess the ability to some day manifest your own Reality Marble, that day is not today. It might not be even in many years. However, that does not mean that your Reality Marble does not exist. Some part of you has become able to manifest a part of your Reality Marble, though miniscule it is. Within the range of 20 AP, create an Ability based upon your supposed Reality Marble.

ドリームゲート (Dream Gate)

AP Cost: 0 AP [Tales of What is to Come]
    Prana Cost:
    20~60 (0~40) Pu
    Description: Masahiro's own unique power. The ability to bring space, objects and beings to life from the World of Dreams. Or that's what Dream Gate is supposed to do, when its full potential is unleashed. Sadly, Masahiro is no more than an amateur who has awakened his powers only a few months ago and is not aware of the nature of his powers, since he was not raised as a magus. The efficiency of the ability depends heavily on the dreams and the magical energy of the user. For instance, even if one has dreamed about dragons, it would be impossible to summon one if one lacks the Magical Energy needed to do so. Also, unlike creation, one cannot simply come up with what one needs the most and summon it. It requires one to have dreamed about it previously; something, which of course, cannot be manipulated. So far, Fukuda Masahiro has demonstrated the ability to summon common objects, like for example a bench or a chair, things like that. He is capable of creating them for quite a low cost and at a moderate range, with just as much quality as an original. Other mundane objects and even fantasy weapons can be summonedin thisway, but its not possible to summon living beings in its current state.

Equipment

侵略 (Incursio)

Type: Formal Wear.
    AP Cost: 30 AP
    Description:
    A replica of one of the armors Masahiro used to see in his dreams. Because materializing it with his ability was too costy and counter-productive, he decided to focus on more mundane objects instead. Its a gift from an 'Unhinged Oracle in a journey of redemption and self-discovery' and, according to him can only be activated by saying the words 'Rock On' out loud. When the formal wear is activated, it replaces Masahiro's clothes with a resistant set of armor, which enhances both his offense and defense, turning him into an actual threat in close quarters combat.

Echidna
    Invoker

Stats

STR: C+ =>B+
    END: D+
    AGI:
    C+ =>B+

Skills

Bravery
    The ability to cancel mental interference such as pressure, confusion, and mesmerization.
    - A: At this rank, the Servant is immune to all mental interferences, including distractions, emotions, illusions, etc. Also, when fighting against far stronger enemy, the STR and AGI stats increase by one.

Demonic Mother
    A skill usually granted to creatures which can reproduce and regenerate at alarming rates, making posible the creation and command of a small army of lesser monsters within minutes.
    - A: At this rank, one's breeding skills are considered to be unrivalled in one's era and a partner is no longer needed.. Increases regeneration rate considerably and allows for the creation of a Phantasmal Familiar (same rules as Vampire Ability apply) per turn. By delaying its effects and/or finding a suitable partner, the overall strength of the familiars can be increased.
    Wyvern
    Stats

MP:
    80/100 Pu.

STR: B
    END: E
    AGI: A
    CAS: -
    PRA:
    D

Skills

飛ぶ (Fly)

Prana Cost:
    20 Pu
    Description: Enables flight and allows the familiar to accurately fire STR based projectiles at range.

Divinity
    The level of divinity present in the Servant's blood.
    - E-: Most of divinity has degenerated due to high monster/beast ranking.

Instinct
    The continuous ability to "feel" the most appropriate development(s) during a battle.
    - C: At this rank, this resembles a formidable sixth sense. It reduces by a fourth any obstacles to vision and hearing.

Rebellious Fate
    Skill of those who fought against their fate, against forces of those with far large influence them. What matters is not if they prevailed, but that they tried.
    - B: Cancels high charisma and leadership abilities.

Blog Entries
    Sara Sightfield & Saber
    Turn 4

Saber easily cleaves her way through the first viper's spawn. However, in that brief moment of time, Invoker uses the opportunity to slither around Saber's position. At the same time, another creature escapes the monster's womb and takes to the sky.

Saber can tell that her opponent is keeping a safe distance- assuming a defensive stance to meet her offense. Even still, the haughty Servant's grin does not wane. As always, she simply takes in the spectacle of the enemy's movements and gauges them against her own. Naturally, seeing her opponent act in such a manner only bolsters her pride.

"Yes... I suppose I would like to have a little fun. However, the vile fertility of your womb is quickly boring me to tears, She-Viper."

Confident enough in her ability to jest, Saber's briefly takes note of the wyvern above. While this offspring has been blessed with the gift of flight, that is the only thing she can take note in it as being remarkable. Though it may be fast by human standards, it serves as nothing more than a nuisance before the white-clad champion.

In light of her opponent's strategy, Saber feels herself growing a bit disappointed. After all, she came expecting a grand battle between Servants. What she has received so far has been anything but.

Bracing herself, Saber simply readies herself for the attack.

Leaving the battle between the Servants behind, Sara stalks and closes in on her target as he retreats into the colosseum depths. With her augmented speed, she has little trouble tailing him as they turn corner after corner. While she could spring on him at any moment, she opts not to and simply maintains a set distance. The reason being, she wanted to see what he was planning.

Eventually, Sara's plan pays off as her target comes to a stop. Though she is still invisible thanks to her ring, Sara naturally takes the caution to observe from around a corner. She watches in silence as her armored opponent collects himself and manifests a ladder out of thin air. The act in itself strikes Sara with awe, but her mind quickly erases any interference it can create. As her opponent sets up his 'noise trap', Sara sees now just how exactly he was seeking to make use of these narrow hallways.

For Sara, there are two ways to approach. Either she could take the most direct method and rush through the ladder, or she could sneak under the ladder and maintain a more stealthy approach. Both of which are likely to reveal her position to her foe. Lastly, the final option would be to sneak around and come at him from the other side; however, with that option she runs the risk of losing her target while doing so.

Though the setup may seem silly, the idea itself isn't too bad.

However, if there is one thing about Sara which differentiates her from other assassins, it's that she herself does not enjoy the act of the kill...

With her mind made up, Sara adjusts the ring on her finger and makes herself visible again. Stepping from behind the corner, she reveals herself to her opponent and subsequently holds up her hand.

"In the name of Sara Rebecca Sightfield, I command thee," Yes. From the very beginning, there was only one real option for Sara in this battle, "Come! Saber!" And that is to rely on the words of her Servant.

A mind-numbing heat builds up in Sara's hand during that moment as reality distorts before her. Expanding like a bubble, space bends before shattering away like glass to reveal a portal. From it, comes Sara's most trusted ally with sword held before her. At the same time, one of the red markings on the back of Sara's hand fades away. Though these Command Seals may be considered precious to others, to Sara they are merely a means through which she can realize her wish.

"Well done, Master..."

Saber's voice blends into the air as she rushes down the narrow hall like a bullet down a barrel. With her sword raised parallel to herself, she aims to end this battle in the quickest manner possible.

The enemy is in check. Even if he is able to respond to Saber's attack with his own Command Seal, this narrow passageway is not suited for his large Servant. Even if he were to summon her, she would most likely meet Saber's attack in his stead. The battle could most likely only spiral downwards from there.