Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia ~Colosseum~ (In-Character matches)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Caster's Avatar
    Saver and Alfheim
    Turn: 13

Saver winced a bit as the air shifted, the familiar desert heat being replaced with something that was close, but still very different. This was another time and place, far in the future of his time on the earth. The ground was clustered with soldiers, filling all of the land beneath them. Crusader himself had removed his disguise, revealing who he was and what he could do to Saver and his Master. His Master was already weakened, and while his Master was a match for any one of those soldiers down there, there were far, far more soldiers than even Saver could count. Further, his Master was already weakened, and Valentine looked to be continuing her assault on him. It was not a good situation, and Saver felt a bit uncertain for the first time in a while.

Alfheim's eyes widened as he saw the massive battlefield beneath them. It was otherworldly, and Alfheim was reminded once again of how this was a war, one in which only the strongest survived. And as he did so he lamented his own weakness. Right now it wouldn't take any time for the enemies below to wipe him out. Where once he had felt so confident in being able to help Saver, perhaps even win this battle, now Saver was once again having to bear all of the brunt of this fight. His spells had been shut down, and without them he wasn't able to truly fight as he once had. He just watched Saver's eyes and wondered what he had planned.

Saver sighed as he realized what must be done. He had wanted to avoid using any Noble Phantasms just yet. It always brought back memories, of a time and place that he could never return to. But to survive this fight he would need to do just that. However, first a safer landing would be required. Holding his Master made it harder to plan, but they would have to stay together for this to work. "Thaumaturgy of Thoth!" The pair blinked out, and reappeared the max distance away from Crusader that Saver was able to travel. Thankfully this wasn't a hard spell, though he hadn't expected to rely on it as much as he had so far. Though the pair had yet to land, they were far enough that the charging army was not right underfoot. As Saver touched down gracefully, he continued to hold his Master's hand. He wanted to make sure that they would be able to continue once he had done this. Light started to shine above him, a glowing beacon that showed his presence to even the most distant of soldiers as Saver announced his Noble Phantasm. "Apotheosis." The energy gathered around him, his aura suffused with radiant glory. Saver had been divine in life, but after death he had ascended to full god-hood, one of the few in his land who could claim that, regardless of the age. While this was active, he was confident he could manage to buy time.

Saver Wise-Up
    Strength: D --> C
    Endurance: C --> B
    Agility: D --> C
    Magic: A+++
    Luck: B

Beginning Prana: 340
    Noble Phantasm: 180
    Thaumaturgy of Thoth: 40
    Current Prana: 120
    Total Prana Saturation: 735

Apotheosis
    Title: Rebirth of a God
    Type: Support
    Range: N/A
    Maximum number of targets: 1
    Description: Apotheosis is Saver's legend as a god. While this form is active, Imhotep gains a rank up in all physical stats. He also gains Prana Well (A) and Curse of Restoration (A) while in this form. Prana Well restores 50 Prana at the beginning of his turn, while Curse of Restoration is the same as a Dead Apostle's rank in the skill.

Darkness, all around you. You can't see a thing, but feel yourselves compelled to walk forward, along what is presumably a metal walkway. You can hear vague whispers around, eyes upon you, just beyond what you can see.

You don't feel confused, or particularly out of sorts, only that calm urge to move forward. Your eyes slowly begin to adjust to the dark around you when-

FWOOM FWOOM FWOOM

The lights flash on, blinding you with the sudden flood of light, and you stop in place for a moment, gazing upon your surroundings in full.

It appears to be some sort of.. arena, like a boxing ring, just, ah, giant-sized, stretching out into the distance, a raised area, your walkway leads up to the gargantuan arena, and you stop, bound by some invisible force. A voice booms out across the arena:

"LAAAAADIES AAAAAAND GENTLEMEEEEEN! WELCOME, TO THE MAIN EVENT! WE'RE PUTTING ON A VERY, VERY SPECIAL PERFORMANCE FOR YOU TONIGHT, FOLKS, A REAL GLADIATORIAL MATCH. TWO TEAMS ARE GOING INTO THE CAGE, AND ONE'S GONNA COME OUT. THIS IS A NO-HOLDS BARRED, KNOCK-OUT, FIGHT TO THE FINISH. NO MERCY, NO QUARTER. WELCOME, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN... TO THUNDERDOME!"

Screams roar across the stadium, those vague, half-visible shapes in the dark beyond the walkway and the arena dance with delight, anticipating the battle to come.

You march up to the Giant's Ring, climb on top of the raised platform, and a massive CLANG echos around the arena. A cage has surrounded the arena. You all stare each other down as a more solid shadow appears within the arena itself, somehow filling the arena that stretched beyond sight with his presence. He glances at the four of you, nods, steps back, brings out a bell, and:

KnightTurtle [Servant Defender] + MasterSeth [Maria Belnades] VS Sei [Servant Rider] + RacingeR [Tengoku]

Call if thy soul raised a legend
    Reflection of victor only in crystals of thy anima
    Yes, this is fight or fall
    Let this be a battle of death of thyself
    DING-DING
    Battle, BEGIN!

Rider -AGI B- vs Defender -AGI D+-
    Turn 1: Rider
    Last edited by Mormarth; August 24th, 2013 at 05:36 PM.

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tengoku
    Turn 1

The young girl stared at the enemies before her and the arena surrounding her with clear fear in her eyes. The usual clear gray color of her irises were being clouded with tears, and her expression betrayed just how much she did want to run away from the match. But the cage was down, and again she would be forced to go through the bloodshed that surrounded this godforsaken war.

She clenched her fists with wavering determination as she stared right ahead, and stepped back. Her long blonde hair, tied to a ponytail, swung around her thin frame as she positioned herself behind Rider. She had no determination nor will to fight, but if her Servant wished to, she wouldn’t stop her from going ahead in this gruesome battle.

“Rider...” With just a single word, she communicated just that. This battle would be in her hands.

Wise Up!

STR: C
    END: A
    AGI: A

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Rider
    Turn 1

I can't help but utter something of a sigh.

Before, when I imagined the battles I would be fighting, never did I think they would be handled in such an ostentatious manner. Truly the modern era is a wonder to behold. To think that we would brutalize each other here for the entertainment of others... The thought alone pains me; however, I am in no position to object. As per the duty ordained upon me, I shall fulfill my duty as a Servant and fight for my Master.

Grasping the heavy, black sword with both my hands, I step forward to face the opponent. Though much can be lost in carelessly charging the opponent, it's also true that the first move is among the most important. In doing nothing, you stand to gain nothing... Setting aside my considerations for the time being, I dash forward with my blade at the ready. As I close in, I infuse my blade with even greater vigor and aim directly for my opponent's head.

Wise Up!
    STR: E++ (D++) > C++
    END: D+
    AGI: C (B)

Uncrowned Arms Mastership (C)
    The arms competency that was not recognized by others due various reasons, affecting the views of the others. At this rank, the Servant's main aspects of fighting appear of lower grade than they truly are.

Harmony (C)
    Attack accuracy does not decrease no matter how many times the same technique is used against the same opponent. At this rank, the opponent will very rarely be able to predict attack until the moment of execution.

Mana Burst (B)
    The temporary raising of stats by soaking one's weapon or body with magic energy and immediately expelling it. At this rank, a normal weapon without high divine protection will not be able to endure the Servant's magical energy-fueled attack and will be damaged. For prana cost of 15 units, Servant’s AGI, END or STR gains a momentary boost of a single rank. It is possible to boost two attributes at the same time, but the prana cost for each is combined.
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

Blog Entries
    Defender
    Turn 2

She hated this place. They were enclosed, unable to escape if anything went sour like things had been in the past. Not only that, but their was an obnoxious crowd with an even more obnoxious announcer. So loud. All she wanted to do was to silence their voices for some peace.

So annoying.

She dragged her blade across the arena; wielding it properly was simply too much effort for her at this moment. Her opponent suddenly charged at her with a deathblow aimed at her head. Did dodging matter? Was she to waste prana on precious defense, or let herself be beheaded? What a troublesome question.

But, Defender knew she would not die today.

"It's cold."

A wall of ice arced through the air, interrupting the prana infused slash. Certainly, frozen shrapnel struck her in the side of her head, but it was minor compared to a deathblow.

And at the same time, the longsword that had been dragged on the ground soared through the air, aiming for Rider's side.

Wise up!

Defender

Stats:
    END: A+
    AGI: D+

Skills

Sorcery
    The individual’s skill in traditional spell casting.
    - A: At this rank, the Servant has learned how to use even high sorcery, including rituals. Servant can create up to ten spells for himself, with the prana unit cost being half of the cost issued to Masters.

Mental Pollution
    Thanks to a twisted mind, the Servant is offered a degree of resistance to magic interfering with the mind.
    - B: At this rank, the Servant is protected against a large majority of mental interference magics. However, communication with individuals without the same rank of Mental Pollution becomes very hard.

Spells

As Solid as the Icy Earth - A
    A shield of ice that can withstand an A rank attack and a tiny bit more. Provides Defender time to not get hurt as she is usually prone to doing.
    Last edited by Katie; August 24th, 2013 at 07:53 PM.

US Friend Code
    Maria Belnades
    Round 2

It was a simple mission, win the war and fight any and all who oppose you, and by extension, the church. Well, it was supposed to simple, but it didn't look like today was gonna be one of those simple times. Of all things, it seems to almost be like this match was made to be a spectacle sport for some unknown others amusement, loud announcer, arena and even a cage around them. In the end though, a fight is a fight, and for the sake of the church, I wasn't backing down in the face of any challenge.

"May the Lord guide me to victory, and may he help these souls we face..."

I mutter a quick prayer before the battle gets started, just something to prepare myself for whatever may come, good or bad.

The enemy Servant charged right away, brandishing a large sword, attempting to end it fast and quick, and Defender, well, she wasn't gonna let that slide at all, took the first charge on our side.

"Well, if we are all so eager to start, then I guess it's my turn..." as I walk forward I slide on a pair of warn cestus and adjust them accordingly. "Now then, if you would please," I draw a few Black Keys out from my coat, "Return that life to God!"

With a quick flick of my wrists, I send 3 out to my opponents, 2 at the Servant's arms and one at the Master's legs, aiming to disable one or the other in the best case scenario.

"O holy power gifted unto me by Him, lock them in place!"

Wise up!

Str: B
    End: D
    Agi: D

Conceptional Weapon - Black Keys (9 left)

Standard Black Keys, can be infused with special rites gifted to her after years of devotion to the church.

Rites

Rites used;
    2 Stun(aimed at Servant)
    1 Petrification(aimed at Master)

- Requires Black Keys. You are capable of adding certain effects through rites into your Black Keys. These vary from burning the target into petrifying them, and so forth. The rites themselves count as C-ranked spells that do damage separate from the Black Keys to the target. You need a decent level of ability in magecraft to be able to use these.
    Last edited by MasterSeth; August 29th, 2013 at 11:06 AM.
    PaD NA ID: GameManDan (318,600,328)Rank: 530Main: Savior Lightning, Shirou, and whatever flavor of the monthWorking: plus farming for days

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tengoku
    Turn 3

Rider loses no time in charging ahead towards the enemy Servant. She aims a single slash towards the opponent's head, seeking to end the battle before it begins. However, a spell from the opponent manages to deflect her strike. Tengoku watches with bathed breath as the Servants start their clash.

Meanwhile, the enemy Master walks ahead, to the battle. Quickly muttering a prayer, she takes out three Black Keys and throws one of them towards Tengoku's position. Startled, the girl can't help but let out a small scream, and jump back. It is a big jump that carries her away a big distance, easily avoiding the projectile by a mile. However, tears soon start streaming down her face, as she is obviously scared out of her wits.

"P-please... don't attack me!" Her yell carries over the battlefield.

Wise Up!

Natural Born Killer
    Thanks to your lineage, your whole body is honed to fight to the death. Even the instincts you got from the birth are something that no ordinary man would possess. Whenever fighting to kill, you can cause near-lethal damage even with the same ranked attribute as the one that it is compared to. However, with this, people around you can sense it easily that you are a dangerous person, and react accordingly.

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

The wind blows fiercely in the twilight air, the sounds of a fierce battle echoing up to the two of you, screaming, yelling, fighting and dying. Sounds of machines and the smell of gunsmoke flit up to the area where you two find yourselves. One on One, a fight to determine the winner, be it death or surrender, one shall stand.

And one shall fall.

A shell screams through the air above your heads, detonating not too far away to a reply of screaming men.

~Heaven or Hell~
    Scene - Sunstruck Battlefield

Suzuki Tatsuya ~AGI: A~ VS Bitoku Kiyoi ~AGI A~
    TIE
    COIN FLIP GOES TO TANG

~LET'S RAWK~

Bitoku Kiyoi
    Turn 1

In the midst of the battlefield, my eyes catch focus of my next enemy. I immediately get ready to intercept, but just as quickly a certain realization sends a jolt through my body. This boy standing before me was a youkai! Or rather, had youkai blood running through his veins, as the reaction wasn't strong enough to indicate a full demon.

But regardless of whether it's fully youkai or only partial, my responsibilities were clear. It is my duty, nay my purpose to save all youkai, regardless of circumstance or location.

In other words...

"Let us cease fighting. Come to me and I will offer you salvation," I said with my voice full of compassion, spreading my arms open, as if to fully accept the halfblood.

Wiseup!

清い 美徳 「Bitoku Kiyoi」

Stats:
    Agi: A

Spiritual Presence: lvl 1
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    Suzuki Tatsuya
    Turn 2

"Let us cease fighting. Come to me and I will offer you salvation,"
    The boy laughed. Salvation? There was no salvation for monsters like him. It seemed that his enemy was a girl lost amidst distant fairy tales, dreams that would never be.

Reality was bitter to the taste, like coffee, with nothing to make it sweeter.

"Salvation does not come to monsters. Leave, before I inevitably hurt you." His voice rang out, tired and true, as though he had already lived out the best of his years. His arms limp at his sides, he simply stared into Kiyoi's eyes with a frown.

There was no hope for monsters like him.
    Last edited by Katie; October 14th, 2013 at 10:12 PM.

Bitoku Kiyoi
    Turn 3

"Salvation does not come to monsters. Leave, before I inevitably hurt you."

The halfblood rejected my offer. But I wasn't discouraged in the slightest. In fact, I was expecting it.

"I understand your feelings, the emotions of one who exists in a world that oppresses you. However, that is why redemption is possible, it is why I stand before you. I was born to lead this world to a better place, one where both youkai and human stand together in equality. As one whom has both youkai and human blood flowing within his veins, surely you understand my vision?"

Once again, I extend my hand, offering hope to the youkai who had fallen into despair, to the boy who has lost sight of salvation.

To save the oppressed youkai, I will repeat this any many times as necessary.

Wiseup!

清い 美徳 「Bitoku Kiyoi」

Stats:

Last edited by Tangerang; October 14th, 2013 at 10:48 PM.
    <Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    Suzuki Tatsuya
    Turn 4

"I understand your feelings, the emotions of one who exists in a world that oppresses you. However, that is why redemption is possible, it is why I stand before you. I was born to lead this world to a better place, one where both youkai and human stand together in equality. As one whom has both youkai and human blood flowing within his veins, surely you understand my vision?"
    "If you think of yourself as a messiah, then I'm afraid to say you're delusional. Man kills monsters, not lives along side them. Leave, before my accursed blood drives me to kill you first and foremost." Tatsuya had no patience for such things. He needed to be away from people, and he could feel the itch of the thirst, the desire that he wanted oh so much. The taste of blood, the substance that would keep him alive and sane.

Unconsciously licking his lips, he motioned for Kiyoi to leave.

Wise up!
    Suzuki Tatsuya

Stats

Perks

Blood Lust
    Cost: Free
    For reason or another, you need to, from time-to-time, suck the blood to sustain your fighting ability. This need is constant, and will never go away. If you keep on periodically sucking the blood, there is no chance, but each day you go on without sucking blood, one of your attributes is lowered by 1. However, even if you go for some time without blood, and then suck once more, all the attributes are restored. However, each time you suck blood, your prana is replenished by 30 units. Those half-bloods whose need is tied to the blood can take this Perk for free.

Bitoku Kiyoi
    Turn 5

"If you think of yourself as a messiah, then I'm afraid to say you're delusional. Man kills monsters, not lives along side them. Leave, before my accursed blood drives me to kill you first and foremost."

Once more, I was rejected. Yet I still will not turn away my hand.

"I do not think of myself a messiah, but if that is what is necessary, than I will be a messiah. Without prejudice, a world where neither man nor youkai kill one another, but live alongside, where no bloody is seen as cursed, isn't that a bright future worth creating? It is never too late to once again find the right path."

My hand did not waver, radiating salvation and hope.

Wiseup!

清い 美徳 「Bitoku Kiyoi」

Stats:

Honk

Blog Entries
    Suzuki Tatsuya
    Turn 5

"I do not think of myself a messiah, but if that is what is necessary, than I will be a messiah. Without prejudice, a world where neither man nor youkai kill one another, but live alongside, where no bloody is seen as cursed, isn't that a bright future worth creating? It is never too late to once again find the right path."
    "It's too late for me."

He needed to deter her, force her away from this hellish battlefield, from him. And he decided that he would have to use force, even if it riled the demonic blood in his veins. So he moved.

It was lightning, his speed, and even faster when his straightforward punch was thrown at the woman's arm. Something that was easy to dodge, in Tatsuya's mind.

Wise up!
    Suzuki Tatsuya

Stats
    STR: A

Perks

Blood Lust
    For reason or another, you need to, from time-to-time, suck the blood to sustain your fighting ability. This need is constant, and will never go away. If you keep on periodically sucking the blood, there is no chance, but each day you go on without sucking blood, one of your attributes is lowered by 1. However, even if you go for some time without blood, and then suck once more, all the attributes are restored. However, each time you suck blood, your prana is replenished by 30 units. Those half-bloods whose need is tied to the blood can take this Perk for free.

Master of Martial Arts
    Cost: 20 AP
    You are accomplished in some martial art, and thus you are a threat in close-quarters combat. Your STR gains a permanent boost of 1 rank.
    Last edited by Katie; October 14th, 2013 at 11:11 PM.

Bitoku Kiyoi
    Turn 7

"It's too late for me."

With those words, the halfblood charged at me. I gave a small sigh at the breakdown in negotiations.

In that case, if force and fighting is the only thing you understand...

...then I will meet you in the field of battle.

I could feel a surge of power as my blessed clothing reacted to my intentions. Inhaling and exhaling, I took a stance and waited.

Soon the halfblood reached me and with lightning speed and threw a punch just as fast. But such a straightforward punch is easily avoidable.

I took a single step forward into him from the side opposite the one his punch was coming from. I used that momentum to launch my arm which was the aim of his attack forward, avoiding his attack and firing a blow aimed at his chest, the target with the largest area.

Wiseup!

清い 美徳 「Bitoku Kiyoi」

Stats:
    Str: B => C (Servant)

Master of Martial Arts

C rank Formal Wear
    超人「清い美徳」Superhuman [Bitoku Kiyoi]: Clothing blessed with physical performance enhancing abilities specifically for Bitoku’s use.
    Effect: Gives a boost of one rank to either Strength, Endurance, or Agility.

Honk

Blog Entries
    Suzuki Tatsuya
    Turn 8

A blow aimed for his chest. Wasn't that lovely, painful even. The force behind it was even larger than the force of his punches, but he had a a free arm. Slamming his arm into the underside of Kiyoi's arm with massive amounts of force, he moved the enemy fist away from his chest, watching it slam into his shoulder with pain seeping into his bones.

Certainly, it was an odd move, but Tatsuya had no desire to use his inborn abilities. They screamed at him to be free, but he would keep them shackled.

Wise up!
    Suzuki Tatsuya

Stats

Perks

Blood Lust

Master of Martial Arts
    You are accomplished in some martial art, and thus you are a threat in close-quarters combat. Your STR gains a permanent boost of 1 rank.
    Last edited by Katie; October 14th, 2013 at 11:57 PM.

Bitoku Kiyoi
    Turn 9

In the brief instant before my fist made contact with his chest, he managed to bring his other arm over, slamming into the center of my arm. I gritted my teeth but continued the attack, making solid contact with his shoulder in exchange. The next moment after my attack landed, he leaped backwards, but I remained where I was, not following.

His attack had dealt serious damage to my arm, but I was fairly confident that my blow had done the same. In other words, now was not the time to blindly rush in offensively, but to keep a cool head and fight defensively. At the same time, the blessings on my clothes began to react once more, draining my strength but in exchange increasing the toughness of my body.

I returned to my stance and intensively watched my opponent, ready to instantly react to his next move.

Wiseup!

清い 美徳 「Bitoku Kiyoi」

Stats:
    Str: B => A
    End: B => A

Master of Martial Arts

C rank Formal Wear
    超人「清い美徳」Superhuman [Bitoku Kiyoi]: Clothing blessed with physical performance enhancing abilities specifically for Bitoku’s use.

Honk

Blog Entries
    Suzuki Tatsuya
    Turn 10

"Give up on your crusade, will you?"" His shoulder stung and it hurt to move that arm. He didn't expect his opponent to be so strong, but that was he deserved for vastly overestimating his own capabilities. He could simply leave right now, leave everything behind. Ignore the insane woman who lived in a false reality.

But he needed blood. It was a basic desire, one that ever slowly drove him away from the rational path. He needed something to hunt, something to devour.

And he had prey in front of him.

"Leave, and I'll..." He choked on the words, his senses muddled. What could he do? What would he do... "Leave and don't. Come. Back."

Wise up!
    Suzuki Tatsuya

Stats

Perks

Blood Lust

Master of Martial Arts

Bitoku Kiyoi
    Turn 11

[quote]"Give up on your crusade, will you? Leave, and I'll... Leave and don't. Come. Back."

The boy seemed to be struggling with himself as spoke those last few words. However, my body rejected every single one of those words as he spoke them. Leave? Don't come back? While there remains a child as lost and forsaken as him? Would he just have me turn my eyes away from the situation? Become submerged with hypocrisy?

Impossible.

"If I leave, will you follow me? When you find salvation, when you find redemption, when you no longer need me, I shall leave. But not a moment before."

Despite the pain in my arm, my words were firm, clear and without doubt.

Wiseup!

清い 美徳 「Bitoku Kiyoi」

Stats:
    Str: B => A
    End: B => A

Master of Martial Arts

C rank Formal Wear

Honk

Blog Entries
    Suzuki Tatsuya
    Turn 12

"If I leave, will you follow me? When you find salvation, when you find redemption, when you no longer need me, I shall leave. But not a moment before."
    "And salvation in what? Slaughter when I come in contact with mankind? As my lineage forces me to kill and violate, there is no redemption." What did it matter, why was she attempting to be kind? Kindness was a tragedy itself, for a creature like him. In the end he would kill and kill some more unless he remained in the peace of isolation.

...But some things could not be shown with words. In order for her to understand, he temporarily had to give in. His blood had been calling throughout the fight; if he had gone all out from the start, the girl would have not stood a chance.

Now he would drive that fact home.

"There is no hope for demons."

A chaotic aura surrounded him, one created more of a radiant malice and lust than anything else. It was simply blinding, something that desired to outshine every other feeling in the area. It was devouring, always hungry. That was his nature, in the end. To devour others so his own radiance could be fueled.

And with that, he charged at Kiyoi with his working arm, claws of scarlet light covering his hand. He would tear her to ribbons.

Wise up!
    Suzuki Tatsuya

Stats
    STR: A -> B (S)
    END: A -> B (S)
    AGI: A -> B (S)

Perks

Blood Lust

Master of Martial Arts

Crimson Red Vermillion
    Cost: 50 AP
    You are fighting on the brink of losing completely to your demonic blood. If you slip even a little, you will be completely alienated from humanity. You are capable of using Level 4 Demonic Power, but each time it is used at such Level, there is a chance that you will lose out to your demon blood. The amount of energy needed every day is doubled.

Demonic Ability

Hard Light (25 AP, Rank A)
    A demonic ability that allows for the creation of sharpened light. Mostly serves to enhance his attacks, but it can serve as a powerful defense and “aftertrails” are still capable of mutilating the opponent. Constructs last for two turns, always. In addition, can provide enhanced mobility by making platforms and such.

Most notable usage is reenacting every use of Strike Laser Claw that has ever existed.