Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 256789 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Regalia ~Colosseum~ (In-Character matches)

Bitoku Kiyoi
    Turn 13

"And salvation in what? Slaughter when I come in contact with mankind? As my lineage forces me to kill and violate, there is no redemption.There is no hope for demons."
    With those words the boy changed. A crazed, chaotic aura surrounded him, filled with malice and lust.

I had no choice but to admit it, it was no longer possible to reason with this boy.

But, that did not mean I can give up.

I clenched my fist and stared. No matter what happened, so long as there was a youkai in need, I would not turn away my gaze. If words don't work, then I'll just resort to other means.

I could feel the numerous blessing and seals woven in my clothes channeling even more power into my body. It wasn't much, and it couldn't be sustained but in this current situation I needed every edge I can get. The slightest increase in toughness, the smallest buff to speed may allow me to just barely survive this engagement.

Still though, it was so ridiculous it almost made me want to laugh. Even pushing my power to the limits, I was still completely outmatched by the boy who had fully given into his demon side.

However, that changes nothing.

I change my stance into a more appropriate one, and watched as my opponent begins to charge towards me with a claw of light covering his hand.

The path of Buddhism was the Middle Way.

Therefore I will not take a step back. I will not take a step forward. I will stand my ground, and calmly wait for my enemy to come to me.

Wiseup!

清い 美徳 「Bitoku Kiyoi」

Stats:
    Str: B => A
    End: B => A
    Agi: A => C (S)

Master of Martial Arts

Spiritual Presence: lvl 1

C rank Formal Wear
    超人「清い美徳」Superhuman [Bitoku Kiyoi]: Clothing blessed with physical performance enhancing abilities specifically for Bitoku’s use.
    Effect: Gives a boost of one rank to either Strength, Endurance, or Agility.
    Effect: Can temporarily boost one rank to either Strength, Endurance, or Agility for up to 15 turns.

<Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    Suzuki Tatsuya
    Turn 14

Prey was in front of him. She readied to take the blow, as if it would even matter, as if she could do anything to him that would be worthwhile.

The charge was straightforward. It was clearly telegraphed and almost idiotically simple, that he would charge in with the claws in his hand.

...So instead, when the hybrid had nearly reached his target, he jumped in the air and put his entire body into one kick, sharpened claws of light forming at his feet.

Wise up!
    Suzuki Tatsuya

Stats
    STR: A -> B (S) -> A (S) (Demonic Ability)
    END: A -> B (S)
    AGI: A -> B (S)

Perks

Blood Lust
    Cost: Free
    For reason or another, you need to, from time-to-time, suck the blood to sustain your fighting ability. This need is constant, and will never go away. If you keep on periodically sucking the blood, there is no chance, but each day you go on without sucking blood, one of your attributes is lowered by 1. However, even if you go for some time without blood, and then suck once more, all the attributes are restored. However, each time you suck blood, your prana is replenished by 30 units. Those half-bloods whose need is tied to the blood can take this Perk for free.

Master of Martial Arts
    Cost: 20 AP
    You are accomplished in some martial art, and thus you are a threat in close-quarters combat. Your STR gains a permanent boost of 1 rank.

Crimson Red Vermillion
    Cost: 50 AP
    You are fighting on the brink of losing completely to your demonic blood. If you slip even a little, you will be completely alienated from humanity. You are capable of using Level 4 Demonic Power, but each time it is used at such Level, there is a chance that you will lose out to your demon blood. The amount of energy needed every day is doubled.

Demonic Ability

Hard Light (25 AP, Rank A)
    A demonic ability that allows for the creation of sharpened light. Mostly serves to enhance his attacks, but it can serve as a powerful defense and “aftertrails” are still capable of mutilating the opponent. Constructs last for two turns, always. In addition, can provide enhanced mobility by making platforms and such.

Most notable usage is reenacting every use of Strike Laser Claw that has ever existed.

Bitoku Kiyoi
    Turn 15

Suddenly, just as the charge approached me the boy instead leapt high into the air. In a single instant, I realized that he was shifting an attack from a straightforward blow into a straightforward kick from the sky, claws of light forming at his feet.

How foolish.

(BGM: ON)

But I will indulge in this foolishness.

Even if it's straightforward, I won't run. Although it's straightforward, I won't hide. Because it's straightforward I won't dodge. I will meet your attack head on.

Since words won't reach...

For the boy who was no longer able to run, for the youkai who was no longer able to hide, for the creature who can no longer dodge...

I will grant you salvation.

From within my remaining arm, I could feel a tremendous energy swirling within. My heart, my soul, my ideals, my will, my strength, my power, my dreams, my hopes, I channel everything I have into it. And as if in response, a faint light began glowing around my fist.

I will grant you redemption.

Even if you refused my words, you still listened. That's why I still believe. That's why I still have hope. However, even though you listened, you refused. That's why I know.

...I'm not wrong. There is no way I'm wrong. That's why I'm not the one who should change. Therefore there is only one answer.

I will change this unequal world.

"Om Mani Padme Hum"

Unconsciously, I speak aloud the mantra as I ready myself. It was something I had spoken countless times before. But this time was different. I could feel my body changing, as though it were purifying numerous impurities.

Remove the pride.

Remove the jealousy.

Remove the desire.

Remove the ignorance.

Remove the greed.

Remove the wrath.

Unify the body and soul into one entity, and become the Buddha.

I have never thought of myself of a messiah, but if it is necessary, I will become a savior. Yes, I will save all of the youkai. I will destroy the inequality and create a new world where both youkai and humanity were seen as the same. A perfect world without imbalance.

My path which had seemed vague and difficult in the past, suddenly seemed so clear. Yes, I had found an answer, and from the most unlikely source.

And that's why.

Even if you can't hear, even if you don't understand.

I thank you.

And that's why-

I could feel the power in my fist reaching critical levels. I could see my enemy, soaring slowly through the air towards me. This was the final moment of truth.

-I will grant you peace.

The glow around my fist suddenly intensified like a bright burning star. Waiting until the last possible second, I swung my arm.

It felt like time itself had slowed. The claw traveling downwards. My palm traveling upward. And in the center...

"Mountain Crushing Palm!"

..the two made contact.

And the entire battlefield was engulfed in an eruption of light as my Noble Phantasm exploded like a supernova.

(BGM: OFF)

Wiseup!

清い 美徳 「Bitoku Kiyoi」

Stats:
    Str: B => A
    End: B => A
    Agi: A => C (S)

Master of Martial Arts
    Tradition Carrier

Spiritual Presence: lvl 1

C rank Formal Wear
    超人「清い美徳」Superhuman [Bitoku Kiyoi]: Clothing blessed with physical performance enhancing abilities specifically for Bitoku’s use.
    Effect: Gives a boost of one rank to either Strength, Endurance, or Agility.
    Effect: Can temporarily boost one rank to either Strength, Endurance, or Agility for up to 15 turns.

Noble Phantasm:

Mountain Crushing Palm [Five Century Seal] Rank B

Said to be the same legendary technique that the Buddha used to defeat the rampaging Monkey King Son Wukong and bring peace back to the heavens, it is a martial arts technique that has reached the level of Noble Phantasm. The legend goes that one day after continuously meditating for 108 weeks, the Buddha appeared and taught the technique to an ancestor of the Kiyoi family. This man then became the first family head and thus the technique was passed down throughout the generations.

Regardless, the power of this technique is no illusion. After taking the proper stance, Bitoku unleashes the entirety of this Noble Phantasm’s power in a single strike. At the conclusion of the strike, a powerful shockwave is emitted which quickly expands and deals a large amount of damage and stuns all enemies it passes through.

However, the true terror and form of this technique lies if rather than striking the air to create a powerful shockwave, instead Bitoku manages to land a direct hit on her opponent. In this case, all of the power that would have normally dispersed in the shockwave is collected and focused into the single point, amplifying the total energy released and causing tremendous damage.

<Satehi> I, satehi, thought of tentacles first for entirely inappropriate, disgusting, lewd and perverted reasons

Honk

Blog Entries
    Suzuki Tatsuya
    Turn 16

...What is there to say?

The raw strength of a Noble Phantasm could overpower a monster. For they were the relics of the greatest of humanity, a being far more superior than any beast. So when the hybrid died of ruptured organs, he had nothing to say. Was defeat fine? Certainly, for he was finally gone at last.

The corpse fell back, limp to the ground. The attack was too brief and brutal for anything as poetic as dying words.

What lay there was a corpse—and a victor.

Blog Entries
    Swire III & Chanter
    Turn 0

The landfill, like all landfills, reeked of rotting substances that you could feel your feet sinking into. Hills upon hills of useless garbage from consumerist societies littered the landscape, interspersed with small drones compacting the garbage with their machinery. Dust blew with the wind, and the distinction between "desert wasteland" and "garbage dump" was blurred.

A few cockroaches scatter with your steps and atop another hill, you could finally see your opponent. But there was something that bothered you.

The only Servant presence that you felt... was your own.

Nevertheless, here, you would murder your opponent in a fitting place.

I3uster: [Chanter & Swire III] vs. Spinach [Caster & Giovanni]

Call if thy soul raised a legend
    Reflection of victor only in crystals of thy anima
    Yes, this is fight or fall
    Let this be a battle of death of thyself
    Battle, BEGIN!

Chanter -AGI C (S)- & Swire III -AGI B- vs. Caster -AGI E (S)- & Giovanni -AGI A-
    Turn 1: Chanter & Swire III

Last edited by Katie; October 19th, 2013 at 03:18 PM.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Swire III & Chanter
    Turn 1

"Awww, you're comin' alone? Poor Chanter won't have anything to do now."

Neon blue glow, emitted from Swire's outfit distracted only slightly from the unsightly environment. A squishing sound informed her about the early demise of a roach, causing her to frown in disgust.

"Man, this might not be the nastiest place I've ever got to but it's certainly up there..."

Finally her companion, visibly sharing the discomfort of her Master spoke up. Barely audible mumbling came from her lips until she finally raised her voice to intelligible levels.

"...nastiest place."

Clothing of ancient times were not the only giveaways to her not being of this time. The woman was beautiful, almost eerily so, her smile radiating over the disgusting place like a second sun.

Hurting her would not be easy.

"Well whatever. My name's Swire, I'm the third of my batch. You can just call me Swire. This is Chanter, she's not very talkative though. Say hi, Chanter!"

The speech pattern of the Servant did not change.

"...hi Chanter."

"She's a riot. Anyway, Best of luck, dude. Because tonight, I'm gonna SET THE ROOF ON FIRE! ARE YA READY?"

The overly energetic girl pulled her headphones over her ears.

"Aww yeah, silence before the violence...lesse what we have here..."

Fumbling with a small piece of equipment attached to her belt Swire started nodding her head in a rythmic fashion, the volume of her music far too loud to make any further conversation between the opponents possible.

"Initializing.
    Holding Color of Pattern.
    Immersing in Pattern.
    Compiling Pattern: Self Vs Self"

[Self Vs Self: 4 turns left]

Chanter assumed a defensive position in front of her Master, not speaking another word.

Wiseup

Divine Beauty: B

B: At this rank, only high rank mental-warding skills combined with medium rank MGI can ward of the enchantment.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    Giovanni & Caster
    Turn 2

"Oh, what a pair of cuties we have here." A tall, well built man in a perfectly fitted suit chimed out, putting heavy emphasis on the word "cuties" as his eyes locked onto his opponents. Two enemies, both female, both look young, very cute, just my type. A Master Servant combo, no doubt. The one in the outdated get-up is definitely the Servant, so the rowdy, flashy one must be the Master. The Servant is definitely cuter, amazingly so. Having trouble taking my eyes off of the Servant, Chanter the Master says. Can't stop staring at her, she's too cute for me, the perfect image of youthful beauty. I want to make her mine.

"I'm Giovanni, and this cutie here is..." The man gestured to the tiny girl on his right, wearing a peculiar dress and floating a few feet above the ground with multiple "wings" circling her body. The little girl stared back at the two with dull, red eyes that failed to display even the smallest inkling of emotion. Even to the man standing beside her, the girl's thoughtless, emotionless face hardly registered as 'human.' "Uhh, well, she's never been the talking type."

Her legs, oh so visible thanks to those clothes of hers, are irresistable, I wish to caress them. Cannot peel my eyes off of that Servant, must be some sort of charm. Her body perfectly represents the beauties of youth, I can only admire such a creature. Attacking her like this is undesirable, I cannot fight like this. We should retreat for now and bide time until I can resist this charm, but I don't want to take my eyes off of her. I simply wish to hold her in my arms, to take her for myself. I can't sit here staring at her forever, must start moving, the Master is doing something.

"Ah, dammit!"The man backpedaled a step, then another, until he had taken off in a full speed backward sprint away from his foes. "Taking advantage of my taste, that's low!" Giovanni shouted at the girls, still not looking away from Chanter even for a second. Beside him, the tiny girl hovered alongside him, keeping pace. "If that's how it's going to be...!"

With great effort, the man finally ripped his stare away from the enemy Servant, and turned away from his foes. Running at max speed, Giovanni dashed toward the cover of the endless piles of trash in an attempt to break line of sight. As the duo made their escape, Giovanni pulled two small objects from his pocket, and handed them to the girl beside him.

Spoiler:
    Giovanni
    STR A
    END B
    AGI A ---> B (S)

Secrecy:
    Your work, and you yourself, are an enigma, even in the world of magi. Your spells and rituals are tough to understand, and even when experienced first-hand, enemies are unable to determine them. Unless enemies get to analyze details of your spell-formulas, they are unable to understand them to full detail. Your status screen is hidden until the enemy can work these details out. Spells that haven’t been found out will cause slightly more damage.

??? Small things ???

Memory Partition 7 (Currently boosting AGI)
    The ability to divide your thought process into several individual processes. Each rank grants one additional thought process, plus some additional effects.

Blog Entries
    Swire III & Chanter
    Turn 3

"You're just going to flee, man that's dumb."
    Kicking a small, crushed can towards the presumed direction of her opponent the girl turned to her Servant.

"Whatever, we're still gonna fill this floor, what do you think Chanter?"

The Servant nodded in agreement.

"Nice." The girl cracked her knuckles before giving her Servant a bizzare order.

"Go mad, Chanter."

The Servant stared at her master, shaking her head while resting her palm on her face.

"What?"

Chanter, now visibly annoyed gestured to her master.

"You...right. Right, right. Sorry, hehehe..."

Now scratching her head the girl continued her soliloquy.

"How do you pronounce this? L-lie-pie? Leepee? Lipi?"

Rolling her eyes, Chanter spoke up.
    The Nymph's Wail

λύπη

First, Chanter started breathing heavily, slowly taking steps towards her opponent. Under her bare feet trash was crushed without effort, every single step she took sinking deeper and deeper down.

Her eyes watered, tears slowly streaming down her cheeks as her feet finally hit solid ground.

Increasing her pace she now ran towards the location of her opponents stopping just in front of their cover as the ground started rumbling under her.

Chanter pulled back her arm, throwing a punch toward the cover.

It was accomplished by the force of the earth itself.

Dust, earth and rock raised themselves from the ground, accompanying a strike that leveled the whole cover in an instant.

Wiseup

Chanter:

STR: C -> B -> A
    AGI: C -> B
    END: C -> B
    MGI: A

MP: 360/500

λύπη ~ The Nymph's Wail: Rank C
    This Noble Phantasm utilizes the grief of Chanter, allowing her to enter Mad Enhancement. If Mad Enhancement is activated this way it does not drain MP per turn, but only lasts for the duration of the Noble Phantasm. Also as long as Chanter is under the influence of Mad Enhancement, her grief at being struck by a curse of a god results in all her attacks against Servants with Divinity to receive a rank up.

Mad Enhancement: D

D: At this rank, the Servant gains a rank-up for STR and END, but can speak only in simple phrases and thoughts will become chaotic. Can still use Noble Phantasms.

Prana Burst (Earth): B

B: At this rank, a normal weapon without high divine protection will not be able to endure the Servant's magical energy-fueled attack and will be damaged. For prana cost of 20 units, Servant’s AGI, END or STR gains a momentary boost of a single rank. It is possible to boost two attributes at the same time, but the prana cost for each is combined.

[Self Vs Self: 2 turns left]

Blog Entries
    Giovanni & Caster
    Turn 4

Gorgeous pursued, perfect. I couldn't ask for a better development. Just being near her fills my heart with joy. Oh, how I wish to take her, to violate her, to stain her in my color, to make her mine and only mine, a beauty that only I possess. Even when distorted by her madness, her radiant beauty enthralls my very soul. Oh, yes, for her to pursue me like this could not make me happier. Truly, truly, there could be nothing more fortunate.

The instant the duo realized that their cover was lost, the small girl beside Giovanni took action, making up for her Master's inability to think clearly in the presence of the mad Servant. The girl raised her hand to her mouth, and swallowed the two small objects that Giovanni gave her. Instantly the girl's eyes widened, and for an moment her face showed a semblance of emotion, as her eyes shined in pleasure, or perhaps pain. The girl's hand shot forward, taking the shape of a gun, and her thumb slammed down like a hammer. Sign language for "shoot."

Oh, my sweet, beautiful girl. It would kill me to strike you, to mar your beautiful face, to scar your divine body, to deface the work of art that is your body. How I wish we could settle this matter in a more civil manner, as a man and young woman, alone, in bed. I would treat such beauty with the greatest of care, embracing you like a man afflicted with the Deadly Sin of Greed would covet the finest of diamonds. Yes, what I would give for us to have crossed paths in more ideal circumstances, it is truly regrettable that you will die here. I'm sorry, my dear, but our fateful encounter will have to be cut short. Do it.

The rotating wings surrounding the girl flared up, burning hot as they converted nearby mana into prana for their owner. The red gem embedded into the girl's forehead shined bright as the prana from her wings and her own prana mixed together, coalesced, and then exploded into a colossal beam of raw prana aimed directly at Chanter.

A large mound of trash stood to the left of Swire III, piled high with worn out tires, thrown out toys, rotting food, and garbage bags filled to the brim with waste. A perfectly normal sight in the garbage wasteland turned battlefield. Truly, there was nothing out of the ordinary about it, and there was no indication that the pile of trash posed any threat to anything.

Which is why the sudden barrage of tiny, black daggers, shot out in numbers and speed reminiscent of a machine gun, came as such a surprise. Daggers flew rapidly with unparalleled precision, aimed to strike at every inch of Swire III's body. One dagger came in for her heart, another at her temple, two more at her neck, six came in for each leg, four flew toward each of her arms, and two last daggers cut through the air, aimed for her eyes.

In that instant, the missing presence of another Servant in the landfill could be felt, and from the trash pile, cloaked in dark, tattered garb, floated a sinister, white skull.

Spoiler:
    Giovanni
    STR A
    END B
    AGI A ---> B (S)

Secrecy:
    Your work, and you yourself, are an enigma, even in the world of magi. Your spells and rituals are tough to understand, and even when experienced first-hand, enemies are unable to determine them. Unless enemies get to analyze details of your spell-formulas, they are unable to understand them to full detail. Your status screen is hidden until the enemy can work these details out. Spells that haven’t been found out will cause slightly more damage.

??? Small things ???
    Swallowing two boosts casting speed and prana?

The ability to divide your thought process into several individual processes. Each rank grants one additional thought process, plus some additional effects.

?????
    Prana: 450/500

Super Loli Prana Cannon of Befriending – A
    Some sort of super duper prana beam that draws out mana from the environment. Probably does a lot of damage too.

Assassin

STR C
    END D
    AGI A+

Presence Concealment
    - A
    The ability to conceal the Servant's presence, granted usually to the Assassin Class. At this rank, the Servant only reveals his/her presence during physical contact, but in most cases, concealment is strong enough to mask presence completely. The probability of stealth attacks to succeed is increased greatly.

Harmony -
    A
    Attack accuracy does not decrease no matter how many times the same technique is used against the same opponent. At this rank, all attacks come by surprise, and must be countered via pure instinct.

Clairvoyance
    - A
    Enhanced visual perception. At this rank, the Servant is capable of accurate aim in a ten-kilometer range. No speed is too fast to escape his eyes. Capable of targeting things as long as he knows they are there, no matter if he sees them or not.

Projectile Creation
    (Poison daggers) – A
    The ability to create projectile weapons and use them, independent of a Noble Phantasm, etc. At this rank, projectile weapons are now comparable to machine gun fire, and all daggers are coated in a fast acting paralysis poison that instantly cripples a target from even the slightest scratch.
    Last edited by Spinach; October 19th, 2013 at 06:49 PM.

Blog Entries
    Swire III & Chanter
    Turn 5

A skull mask.

Assassin.

She was tricked.

In an instant, the girl gripped her hand and uttered a simple command.

"Protect me."

Her Servant appeared before her, dodging the beam with the magic of the crystalized miracle on her Master's hand.
    Killing intent could be felt, but there was no way for her to discern any direction, any aim or even the object that would threaten her master.

She made up for the lack of knowledge with a simple display of brute force.

However, it was not her force she used.

From her glowing forehead a beam of massive size discharged, turning the daggers of the attacking Servant to dust.

"Holy shit! Holy shit! I...fuck, Chanter. Holy fuck."

Chanter repeated the words of her master in a dry tone.

"...fuck."

"It's here though. Hey, cheating fuck over there, how do you like my tune?"

A wide grin appeared on the girls face as the head of her opponent was filled with a melody. A piece of compressed information, injecting itself into the mind of the master.

The man was now dancing to her tune.

But this was not enough.

"I can't fuck around anymore, Chanter. It's time for some crowd pleasin'."

"Initializing.
    Holding Color of Pattern.
    Immersing in Pattern.
    Compiling Pattern: Propane Nightmares"

[Propane Nightmares: 5 Turns left]

While setting up her new procedure the girl reached in her vest pockets with both hands.

In one hand a neon-glowing knife.

In the other a small, transparent, airtight plastic bag filled with a crystalline, neon-glowing substance.

After finishing her incantation the girl pulled the bag open with her teeth, pouring the substance on the back of her knife hand.

She then proceeded to snort what seemed like a whole gram of the substance in one go.

The music she heard changed.

No. She was still listening to it. She was still hearing the drums, she was hearing the synthesizers, giving her the information she needed for her spell.

But she could also see it.

Waves filled the air, dancing red lights and stars accompanied a feeling of unmatched euphoria.

[Propane Nightmares: 4 Turns left]

"Chanter my girl...Chanter hun...we're still gonna make it."

Warmth filled her whole body as she heard her heart thumping synchronizing with the rythmic beat pumping.

"I'm sure hun. I'm sure."

Chanter replied to her Master who was at the moment occupied with staring at the air in fascination.

"I'm sure!"

Spoiler:
    Chanter:

STR: C -> B
    AGI: C

MP: 310/500

This Noble Phantasm utilizes the grief of Chanter, allowing her to enter Mad Enhancement. If Mad Enhancement is activated this way it does not drain MP per turn, but only lasts for the duration of the Noble Phantasm. Also as long as Chanter is under the influence of Mad Enhancement, her grief at being struck by a curse of a god results in all her attacks against Servants with Divinity to receive a rank up.

Echomancy: A

A unique practice of magecraft, Chanter does not possess any spells herself. Instead she can mimic finished spells, replicating their effects for the exact same cost the caster paid, regardless if the caster is friend or foe. Casting time is ignored as she produces an “echo” of the finished spell, thus it synergizes well with Codecasts or other spells that take multiple turns to prepare.

A: At this rank any spell can be mimicked instantly.

Mad Enhancement: D

D: At this rank, the Servant gains a rank-up for STR and END, but can speak only in simple phrases and thoughts will become chaotic. Can still use Noble Phantasms.

Prana Burst (Earth): B

B: At this rank, a normal weapon without high divine protection will not be able to endure the Servant's magical energy-fueled attack and will be damaged. For prana cost of 20 units, Servant’s AGI, END or STR gains a momentary boost of a single rank. It is possible to boost two attributes at the same time, but the prana cost for each is combined.

Swire III

Addictive Boost: MADAM 15 AP

Swire III developed a liking to electronic music and its attached culture as it was the most “harmonious information” she had ever encountered, a stark contrast to the “viral information” she was made to deal with. As a weird consequence the Homunculus became quite curios about party drugs like MDMA, commonly known as Ecstasy. Due to her high resistance to mental interference any use of such substances was doomed to fail.

Using her own alchemical knowledge she devised a far more potent alternative capable of even causing the most poison resistant Half-Bloods to experience a high. There are rumors that some shady elements of OLYMPUS have taken interest in the drug, for now Swire III refuses to give it out due to a number of unintended side effects this prototype substance still carries. It looks like neon-blue glowing crystals of very small size.

When taken MADAM causes the tripper to “totally like, see the music in the air, man” and a number of side effects. This helps Swire III to focus on her Codecasting, decreasing casting time for the next Codecast by 1 turn (taking MADAM does not take a turn).

Side effects:

-One MADAM taken causes a feeling of euphoria and an inherent feeling of familiarity and friendliness towards every human.

Self vs Self: Rank B

An aggressive melody that causes a very strong autoagressive reaction in the target.
    Unless the opponent possesses a PRA rank of A or higher, he hits himself with his next attack. If he possesses a PRA rank of B the attack misses but does not hit its intended target either. If the target possesses Extra Resistance the effect of this spell is ignored completely.

Last edited by I3uster; October 19th, 2013 at 07:35 PM.

Blog Entries
    Giovanni & Assassin
    Turn 6

'Tch.' Assassin clicked his tongue, jumping away from his trash hill perch to avoid the incoming beam that his foe had unleashed. Clear of Chanter's mimicked spell, Assassin threw another bullet-like barrage of dirks during his leap, each one aimed for Swire III. As soon as he landed Assassin leaped again, disappearing from sight behind another giant mound of trash. The only sign that the shadowy Assassin was ever there was the trail of dirks headed for Swire III, and the Assassin's presence as a Servant, which appeared to be dashing about at random in the field of trash, staying out of sight yet never straying too far away, so as to stay in range for another possible attack.

---

As soon as her spell was cast, the small girl's target disappeared, returning to her original position beside her Master. Despite this fact, the beam shot from her forehead continued to mow down everything in its path, turning the waste launched into the air by Chanter's attack into dust, just like Assassin's first barrage of daggers. Turning, the girl redirected her continuous stream of prana toward her enemy, though this time directed at the opposing Master, rather than her Servant.

---

Oh, gorgeous, why must you leave me so soon? The enemy has used a Command Seal to snatch you away from me and survive our first assassination attempt, an unforgivable offense. Assassin has already responded accordingly, and is currently working on repositioning, just as he should. Likewise, my dearest Daria has moved to pin down her Master with her own attack. This girl shall pay for taking such a beauty away from me, when she was just within my gras- what is this sound invading my thoughts? It is coarse and unpleasant, lacking in any class or sophistication. This must be the work of that Master girl, Swire III.

For a moment, Giovanni pulled his thoughts away from the unnaturally beautiful Chanter, and looked over the battlefield, clearly annoyed. The man's eyes darted from person to person, taking in what he saw, searching for the best course of action while trying to ignore the aggravating noises in his head.

It would be far from wise to rush in at this moment. The enemy is pinned down by two lethal attacks from different sides, and the Master is incapable of moving due to her next spell. But I don't wish to drag this out any longer, the enemy is far too eager to cast this next spell of hers. Whatever it is, it may be able to turn the tides in her favor. Though the possibility of her surviving this two sided assault is slim, I must keep that in mind and act to prevent her from completing that spell. I must act, but I cannot focus on that Servant, her very presence drives me mad and derails my thoughts, so the logical course of action is to attack the Master, she is the only reasonable target. I'll have to push my thought processes to the limit.

Taking off in a dash, Giovanni's thoughts accelerated as his Memory Partitions were pushed to the limit. Potential scenarios played out rapidly in his mind as he charged in toward his target, running alongside the beam shot by his familiar. As the gap closed, Giovanni raised his fists prepared himself to act on any openings left by the enemy's response to his Servant and familiar's two-pronged assault.

[Overclocking: Turn 1]

Spoiler:
    Giovanni
    STR A
    END B
    AGI A ---> B (S)

Secrecy:

Overclocking
    Only for those with Memory Partition ability. You can overclock your though process, and thus you can successfully analyze anything in the surroundings for the duration of 10 turns. This means you can perfectly predict your opponent’s moves, becoming something akin to invincible. After 10 turns have passed, your thought processes overheat, and you can no longer use more than 2 thought processes until the end of the battle.

Hermes’ Bloodline
    Trismegistus Circle only. In order to survive, you need Aqua Vitae, otherwise known as Philosopher’s Stone. The red liquid can only be created by processing human into the liquid form of his or her Magic Circuits, which is a red substance. By absorbing this substance, you are able to function normally. An overdose of this substance (more than once in one day) is able to boost your PRA and CAS by one rank. However, every day you go without drinking, your PRA and CAS are lowered by 1 rank. Sometimes you may learn new spells by absorbing Philosopher’s Stone.

Giovanni stores his Aqua Vitae as pills, swallowing them dry like a boss.

Daria
    Possesses the ability to levitate, cast spells, and can benefit from Aqua Vitae?
    Prana: 400/500

Fires a colossal beam of raw prana from the gem in Daria’s forehead. If used three or more turns after the beginning of a battle, the spell’s cost is halved from converting the environment’s mana into prana via her orbiting wings and burning it as fuel for the spell. After the initial activation, the beam can be continuously channeled for additional turns at the cost of 50 prana each turn that the beam is channeled. However, if Daria chooses to channel the spell after the initial activation she will have to rest, becoming incapable of casting for a turn. Daria signs “shoot” in sign language to cast this spell. Wait this spells looks familiar is she secretly Symphony OHMYGOSH.

Assassin

STR C
    END D
    AGI A+

Presence Concealment
    - A
    The ability to conceal the Servant's presence, granted usually to the Assassin Class. At this rank, the Servant only reveals his/her presence during physical contact, but in most cases, concealment is strong enough to mask presence completely. The probability of stealth attacks to succeed is increased greatly.

Harmony -
    A
    Attack accuracy does not decrease no matter how many times the same technique is used against the same opponent. At this rank, all attacks come by surprise, and must be countered via pure instinct.

Clairvoyance
    - A
    Enhanced visual perception. At this rank, the Servant is capable of accurate aim in a ten-kilometer range. No speed is too fast to escape his eyes. Capable of targeting things as long as he knows they are there, no matter if he sees them or not.

Projectile Creation
    (Poison daggers) – A
    The ability to create projectile weapons and use them, independent of a Noble Phantasm, etc. At this rank, projectile weapons are now comparable to machine gun fire, and all daggers are coated in a fast acting paralysis poison that instantly cripples a target from even the slightest scratch.

Disengage
    – A
    The ability to break away from battle. At this rank, the Servant can retreat from battle regardless of enemy numbers. As long as there is prana to keep the Servant intact, he can retreat from battle and heal himself. Also, with this ability, the battle is returned to the first turn, as it were.

Blog Entries
    Swire III & Chanter
    Turn 7

The enemy attacked from two sides, one of them unknown to Swire. Dodging such great attacks was simply impossible to the girl, so she just had to rely on her Servant.

Chanter meanwhile stopped her firing of the beam, diving in to the line of fire between the fake Servant of her opponent. But she realized that she would not be able to stop the assault on her Master in time.

Her Master realized the same.

"Ekos. That's it, Ekos?"

Once again her Servant repeated the words of her Master.

Scattered through Mountain and Valley

ἦχος

She would never have been able to stop the knives. She just had to call on help.

But was it not best if one helps themselves?

Five semitransparent clones of Chanter now surrounded Swire.

As Chanter started up her beam of destruction again, her clones mimicked her action. Four of them gripped each others hands, forming a circle that covered Swire from every angle while the final one channeled her laser at the opposing Master. The original Chanter channeled her spell at the little girl, locking her into position.

Should she turn her beam away, she would be obliterated.

"Cover me!"

Slowly moving forward behind a wall of destructive lasers Swire tried to move outside of the direct hit area of the fake Servant.

Still having a good bit of distance between her and her opponent she pointed her knife at her and pushed a button above the blade.

For just a split second the clones facing the fake Servant took a step apart, allowing the knife blade to fly right at the floating little girl before running around her.

Finally Swire uttered a single phrase to comment on the magical onslaught her Servant showed.

"Fuckin lightshow man. This is amazing!"

Spoiler:
    Chanter:

MP: 130/500

True Name: Echo (the Nymph)

Stats:

LCK: B

Skills: (50 TP)

Echomancy: A (10 TP)
    A unique practice of magecraft, Echo does not possess any spells herself. Instead she can mimic finished spells, replicating their effects for the exact same cost the caster paid, regardless if the caster is friend or foe. Casting time is ignored as she produces an “echo” of the finished spell, thus it synergizes well with Codecasts or other spells that take multiple turns to prepare.
    A: At this rank any spell can be mimicked instantly.

Divinity: A (10 TP)

As a Nymph and thus a worshipped Nature Spirit Chanter possesses a highly divine nature.
    A: At this rank, the Servant has either been a child of a god or accepted as a god.

Divine Beauty: B (8 TP)
    Echo was a beautiful Oread, a mountain nymph. According to myth not only the divine offspring Narcissus but also the Gods Pan and even Zeus himself were enchanted by her beauty.
    B: At this rank, only high rank mental-warding skills combined with medium rank MGI can ward of the enchantment.

Prana Burst (Earth): B (8 TP)
    As a mountain Nymph Echo is adept at manipulating the earth itself, augmenting her physical performance with this power.

Magic Resistance: B (8 TP)
    Her divine lineage and considerable age give Echo a considerable amount of mystery, allowing her to resist magical attacks more easily.
    B: At this rank, rank of spell is lowered by two and D rank spells are nulled.

Mad Enhancement: D (4 TP)

Being cursed by the goddess Hera to only repeat what she had heard for the rest of her life, unable to communicate with her love Narcissus, Echo eventually sought death. The curse still plagues her, making articulation difficult. As Echo is a Chanter, not a Berserker, the bonus of this skill can not be received unless the Noble Phantasm

Noble Phantasm:

ἦχος ~ Scattered through Mountain and Valley: Rank B

After being killed by the followers of a jealous Pan Echo's voice had been scattered around the world, repeating the dying words of humans forever.
    This Noble Phantasm causes Echo to produce 5 semi-transparent images of her. Whenever she uses Echomancy all the images cast the repeated spell too, without Prana cost, at whichever target she chooses. The images are impervious to damage but vanish should Echo be killed, and can be hurt by spiritual interference techniques and conceptual weapons (Black Keys, Enlightened Road abilities etc) Duration: B Rank (15 Turns)

Another version of her death tells the story of her meeting her lover Narcissus, who, enamored by his own reflection, was unable to realize Echo's love for him. Echo cried until her body rotted away and only her soul remained. This Noble Phantasm utilizes the grief of Echo, allowing her to enter Mad Enhancement. If Mad Enhancement is activated this way it does not drain MP per turn. Also as long as Echo is under the influence of Mad Enhancement, her grief at being struck by a curse of a god results in all her attacks against Servants with Divinity to receive a rank up.

Swire III:

Conceptual Weapon Rank B: Party Knife 30 AP

A ballistic knife possessing the characteristic neon blue glow of MADAM as its blade is laced with a MADAM derivate paste. Hitting an opponent with the blade causes them to experience a MADAM high, thus making them more receptive to auditory hypnosis, or in the worst case, causes the target to suffer permanent neurological and psychological damage. Comes equipped with one blade to shoot and 9 additional ready laced blades, totalling for 10 uses.
    When it hits the opponent it causes one of the following effects:
    -If the target possesses the Perk Extra Resistance it removes the perk for 8 turns.
    -If the target does not possess the Perk Extra Resistance lowers the effective PRA rank for checks against Swire III's Codecasts by 1 for 8 turns
    -If the target is currently under the influence of three or more Codecasts the severity of the hallucinations combined with the drug cause permanent neurological and psychological damage, leading to the target being unable to further participate in combat as it literally turns too insane to fight.
    The knife does not possess the inherent Strength boost of B-Rank Conceptuals.

[Propane Nightmares: 2 Turns left]
    Last edited by I3uster; October 19th, 2013 at 10:18 PM.

Blog Entries
    Giovanni Fatalpulse & Assassin
    Turn 8

Having successfully escaped combat without being pursued, Assassin once again obfuscated himself, and the presence of the Servant vanished entirely as the stealthy killer moved to position himself for his next strike.

---

Daria continued focusing her spell to intercept the opposing Servant, intent on keeping Chanter occupied even at the cost of her life. A price that may very well have to be paid, as a dagger flew out from between the rotating clones of Chanter, striking her in the chest. As the dagger sunk into Daria's flesh the floating girl did not cry out in pain, nor did she stop her spell for even an instant. The only response the familiar had was a slight wince before regaining her composure. Nonetheless, the damage was done.

Giovanni's mind exploded with information as each of his Partitions processed every single facet of the current situation. Giovanni himself moved rapidly, dodging everything aimed at him not through sheer speed, but rather by predicting each and every move from his opponents and moving accordingly. It was almost like dancing, except Giovanni enjoyed dancing and certainly did not enjoy this.

Four beams rotating from around the Master, mowing down trash and making it impossible for any attack to get through. Another beam staying on Daria, preventing her from taking any action while simultaneously defending against Daria's own attack. A sixth and final beam locked onto Giovanni, tracking him in an attempt to wipe him out. Assassin has certainly concealed himself again by now, and is poised to counterattack once this assault comes to an end. The enemy Master shot some sort of knife at Daria. Daria is hit. Daria is hit. Daria is hit. Daria is hit. Daria is hit. Daria is hit. Daria is hit. She wounded my precious Daria. I've had enough of this. Assassin can't find an opening with those four covering every direction. Closing this gap while dodging is next to impossible, and I'm still under the effect of her spell. The enemy will complete whatever she's casting, there is no way to stop it. It is no longer advantageous to target Swire III. The Master is no longer the priority target. Though it pains me, this must be done. Assassin, kill the original Chanter, any means necessary.

[Overclocking: Turn 3]

A silent confirmation came, as another barrage of bullet-like dirks flew out from the shadow of a stack of tires that had managed to avoid complete destruction. However, this time over 50 dirks came at once, even faster than the previous two barrages. Each dirk targeted Chanter, traveling in openings between the beams left by the four circling clones, aimed directly for her vitals or to seal off any escape route. Once again, the maliciously grinning skull came into view, the smile it wore now seemed far more sinister than before.

[AGI + modifier activated.]

Spoiler:
    Giovanni
    STR A
    END B
    AGI A ---> B (S)

Secrecy:

Overclocking
    Only for those with Memory Partition ability. You can overclock your though process, and thus you can successfully analyze anything in the surroundings for the duration of 10 turns. This means you can perfectly predict your opponent’s moves, becoming something akin to invincible. After 10 turns have passed, your thought processes overheat, and you can no longer use more than 2 thought processes until the end of the battle.

Hermes’ Bloodline
    Trismegistus Circle only. In order to survive, you need Aqua Vitae, otherwise known as Philosopher’s Stone. The red liquid can only be created by processing human into the liquid form of his or her Magic Circuits, which is a red substance. By absorbing this substance, you are able to function normally. An overdose of this substance (more than once in one day) is able to boost your PRA and CAS by one rank. However, every day you go without drinking, your PRA and CAS are lowered by 1 rank. Sometimes you may learn new spells by absorbing Philosopher’s Stone.

Giovanni stores his Aqua Vitae as pills, swallowing them dry like a boss.

Daria
    Possesses the ability to levitate, cast spells, and can benefit from Aqua Vitae?
    Prana: 350/500

Fires a colossal beam of raw prana from the gem in Daria’s forehead. If used three or more turns after the beginning of a battle, the spell’s cost is halved from converting the environment’s mana into prana via her orbiting wings and burning it as fuel for the spell. After the initial activation, the beam can be continuously channeled for additional turns at the cost of 50 prana each turn that the beam is channeled. However, if Daria chooses to channel the spell after the initial activation she will have to rest, becoming incapable of casting for a turn. Daria signs “shoot” in sign language to cast this spell. Wait this spells looks familiar is she secretly Symphony OHMYGOSH.

Assassin

STR C
    END D
    AGI A+ [UNSTOPPABLE, 3FAST5U]

Presence Concealment
    - A

Harmony -
    A

Clairvoyance
    - A

Projectile Creation
    (Poison daggers) – A

Disengage
    – A
    The ability to break away from battle. At this rank, the Servant can retreat from battle regardless of enemy numbers. As long as there is prana to keep the Servant intact, he can retreat from battle and heal himself. Also, with this ability, the battle is returned to the first turn, as it were.

Blog Entries
    Swire III & Chanter
    Turn 9

There was no way to react to it.

The girl was struck by a rain of dirks that attempted to pierce through her flesh, but just as they were about to hit her she called upon the powers of the earth again. Dust rose up in an instant, hardening against her skin as the knives bored into her flesh.

More tears streamed down her face as the pain of the toxin set in, but she did not allow herself to falter at this moment, focusing all her attention on the spell she channeled.

She wouldn't have long.

But with support of her Master she wouldn't need to hold out either.

"Chanter! On my mark!"

Her Master did not have a lot of breathing room. One move was all she could do.

From ground up the Homunculi of the Swire series had been intended as a being that handle potentially dangerous clusters of information. Cleaners, and nothing else. But the third version of the batch had found a way to utilize what she had been built to take care of in ways unknown to even her masters.

A smirk formed on her now unsightly salivating face. Licking her lips she gifted her opponent with a final goodbye.

"Hey, kid..."

The Master pointed at the little girl.

"...check this shit out."

The melody started slowly. Calmly, like a foreboding message of certain doom.

It took not even a second for the pain to set in.

A pain to which a normal body would react by just fainting.

However, a body did not know how to react to a pain that should not exist.

Swire III prepared her next move.

"Chanter, obliterate this fucker."

One of the images was withdrawn from the square they formed as the rest of the Servants seamlessly closed the defensive formation, now forming a triangle. Turning around the image cut off the escape path for the opposing Master. Without delay the other free standing image did the same.

Both of the giant beams of energy razed the few remnants of the battlefield they met, filling the air with a pungent stench before moving in closer and closer on the opposing Master, leaving him no escape.

"Initializing...hrfffffffff"

The girl sniffed another gram of the undefined substance off the back of her hand. Her motions became more and more exaggerated as she now dramatically waved her hands while continuing on with her spell.

"THAT'S MY SHIIIIIIIIT where was I..."

"Holding Color of Pattern.
    Immersing in Pattern.
    Compiling Pattern: Propane Nightmares"

[Propane Nightmares: 4 Turns left]

Spoiler:
    Chanter:

END: C -> B -> A
    LCK: B

MP: 130/500

Swire III

Addictive Boost: MADAM 15 AP

Swire III developed a liking to electronic music and its attached culture as it was the most “harmonious information” she had ever encountered, a stark contrast to the “viral information” she was made to deal with. As a weird consequence the Homunculus became quite curios about party drugs like MDMA, commonly known as Ecstasy. Due to her high resistance to mental interference any use of such substances was doomed to fail.

Using her own alchemical knowledge she devised a far more potent alternative capable of even causing the most poison resistant Half-Bloods to experience a high. There are rumors that some shady elements of OLYMPUS have taken interest in the drug, for now Swire III refuses to give it out due to a number of unintended side effects this prototype substance still carries. It looks like neon-blue glowing crystals of very small size.

When taken MADAM causes the tripper to “totally like, see the music in the air, man” and a number of side effects. This helps Swire III to focus on her Codecasting, decreasing casting time for the next Codecast by 1 turn (taking MADAM does not take a turn).

Side effects:

-One MADAM taken causes a feeling of euphoria and an inherent feeling of familiarity and friendliness towards every human.
    -Two MADAM taken cause a slight shaking, uneasiness and mild hallucinations decreasing AGI by one rank.

Propane Nightmares: Rank A

Swire's magnum opus causes the target to feel the sensation of flames sticking to their body, possessing enough heat to literally melt them. The absolutely excruciating pain makes undertaking any kind of action impossible unless the target possesses Extra Resistance. PRA of A rank also halves the turn duration. Lasts 4 Turns.

Last edited by I3uster; October 22nd, 2013 at 02:28 PM.

Blog Entries
    Giovanni Fatalpulse & Assassin
    Turn 10

Daria

Incomprehensible, agonizing, mind destroying pain racked the girl’s body. For a doll that possessed neither will nor purpose, pain should mean nothing, should invoke no response, and should be worthless, for pain is merely the body warning the mind to withdraw from danger. A warning wasted on a being that holds no value for life unless ordered to, even if that life is its own. Yet, despite that, the girl’s body silently quivered under the flames that burnt her body to a crisp.

In the face of such pain, the girl could do nothing but limply levitate in the air, convulsing violently as Chanter’s attack consumed her tiny frame, destroying her.

---

The twin beams closing in on Giovanni Fatalpulse like a giant pair of shears meant nothing to him. The crude girl abusing drugs and spouting profanity, who had just given the order to kill him meant nothing. The beauty and power of his soon-to-be killer meant nothing. The only thing in that moment that mattered to Giovanni Fatalpulse was that his prized familiar, his favorite companion, and his precious little girl, was now dead.

All of Giovanni's memory partitions processed this singular piece of information at once, and each of them had a single response to the current situation.

“Assassin. Kill that Servant right now.” A flash of red heralded Giovanni’s absolute command. The power of the Command Seal pulled Assassin through space, and in that instant the Servant appeared behind the original Chanter. A dark hand shot from the tattered garb, gripping Chanter by the jaw as another hand closed in on her neck, holding a dirk in a reverse grip. With brutal efficiency Assassin plunged the dirk into Chanter’s throat, releasing a spray of blood as the blade sunk into her flesh. Releasing the dirk, Assassin moved his hand to the top of Chanter’s head, digging his fingers into her scalp.

Then, with a snap that would send shivers down anyone's spine, Assassin twisted Chanter's neck.

Spoiler:
    Assassin

STR C
    END D
    AGI A+
    MGI D
    LCK D

Noble Phantasm
    Zabaniya: Delusion Corruption
    Anti-Unit

A deadly, crippling poison that seeps out of every pore on Assassin’s body. A trump card Assassin acquired by replacing his internal organs with the organs of a poisonous manticore, including its poison glands. Assassin alone can withstand this poison, and even lightly brushing against his bare skin will cause instant paralysis, and eventually death, if untreated.

To resist the poison’s paralysis inducing effect requires extreme physical fortitude, and can only be done through possessing a strong body. A combination of rank A STR/B END, B STR/A END, or A STR/A END would be enough to regain control of the body, but would not stop the damage inflicted by the poison. The only way to stop the poison from killing those affected is to kill Assassin himself and eat his manticore heart, or to analyze the poison and create an antidote before the poison kills the afflicted.

For a human, the poison will cause immediate paralysis, and will prove fatal in three turns. For a Servant the poison’s paralysis will take two turns to manifest, and will prove fatal in six turns.

Blog Entries
    Swire III & Chanter
    Turn 9

The Servant focused all of her attention towards the now jumping target. The words he had spoken did not leave her a lot of time to act. But her gaze now followed the predictable path of the Master.

She owed her Master at least that.

She felt the sharp object cutting into her neck, and as the Servant's hands gripped her head, a smile could be seen on her teary face. In her last moments she was unable to act, unable to kill the Master herself.

What she left to this world was nothing but an echo.

Her mirror images inicinerated the opposing Master in a heartbeat, but there was no sound she heard of the deed.

It was all drowned out by a loud crack.

-----

As the girl saw her Servant fading away, she seemed to have lost interest in her music for the day, putting down her headphones.

She took a step towards the Assassin, her vision still clouded by dancing lights.

"Hey. Hey you, over there."

She reached out her hand to the Servant.

"Wanna be friends? I don't want Chanter to have died for nothing. Let's be partners."

Blog Entries
    Assassin
    Turn 12

"Hey. Hey you, over there."
    "It was as if you were never even here, Giovanni." Assassin said, looking down at the plot of dirt where his Master died. The Servant turned, facing the direction where his Master's beloved familiar perished, and continued speaking, paying no heed to Swire III as she called out to him. "Your goals were certainly selfish and far from virtuous, and your interests and obsessions were unquestionably perverse, but I still approved of that ambition of yours. However, it appears that this is as far as your ambition could take you."

"Wanna be friends? I don't want Chanter to have died for nothing. Let's be partners."
    "The man I swore loyalty to is now dead. As his Servant I am duty bound to avenge his killer, yet..." Assassin turned as he spoke, looking at the place where Chanter's corpse had faded away. "I believe that has already been taken care of. My Master's ambitions may end here, but that does not mean that mine do as well. I still desire the miracle at the end of this conflict. If you can stomach working with your Servant's killer, then I will gladly accept your offer."

Assassin finally turned to face Swire III, letting out a dry chuckle as he contemplated the partnership he was about to enter.

"A partnership based on friendship? I cannot say I am opposed to such a thing. Very well, let us make our contract here."

"My new Master."

アカシャの蛇 The Serpent of Akasha RacingeR's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Time: Night

This was once a battlefield were humans fought each other for someone else's glory and gain. It is an empty ground of death still covered by fresh bodies, and soaked in blood. Artillery blast after artillery blast has scorched the battlefield until it seemed like nothing was left but ashes. Vegetation has burnt, houses have been destroyed, and all sign of life before the bloody battle has been erased.

There is nothing left now but death.

Amids the fiery battleground, were the horrid odor of sulphur and burnt human remains floats around, two monsters face each other. The full moon floats high in the sky, amidst a sea of countless stars. You can almost imagine monsters seated atop every star, watching in delighted expectation, waiting for the bloodshed to ensue. Even the moon itself seems to have a red shine to it today. Something (maybe the rising smoke, maybe the burning forest far away) seems to make the sky look bloody. It is enough to give anyone shivers.

You two stare at each other, and both understand.

Only one of you will leave this destroyed land alive.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Aisaka Rio vs. Sieglinde Tamura

Call if thy soul raised a legend
    Reflection of victor only in crystals of thy anima
    Yes, this is fight or fall
    Let this be a battle of death of thyself
    Battle, BEGIN!

Aisaka Rio -AGI A- vs Sieglinde Tamura -AGI A-
    A coin is tossed...
    Turn 1: Sieglinde Tamura

quotes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    Besides, I don't see what's so terrible about looting anyway. It's only property, they're not actually harming anyone.
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    when I say hero I don't mean hero in the spirit sense. I mean a morally grounded, good natured person who doesn't slaughter innocent people. No such person exists in the Nasuverse.
    [00:12] <~Katie> i can't defy my origin
    [00:12] <~Katie> of gay memes

[16:15] <~Katie> lesbians has always been my gimmick and i will exploit it to the fullest

[22:56] <@Sei> airen is pegging hero this time
    [22:56] <@Sei> for once airen isn't the uke
    [22:56] <@Kuroyuki> I thought Air was the Woman in the Relationship?
    [22:56] <@Airen> Yeah I kinda thought I was the girl too!

Blog Entries
    Sieglinde Tamura
    Turn 1

The girl wasn't really quite sure of her purpose. Killing someone? That wasn't in her general day to day plans unless it involved feeding, but here she was, in the middle of this blasted place in order to slaughter a target and get out. Why was she doing this again? It didn't matter, she supposed—if she had decided to do it, well, then it was worth doing. That was the whimsical reasoning of Sieglinde Tamura.

"Man, God is really turning his edge on today... Blood moon, rare thing, the awful smell of burnt corpses
    —jeez, whose great idea was to light all these poor people on fire, the smell is repugnant and makes me want to hurl my lunch—and you can see how much the pointlessness of war has ruined everything. War does no good for anyone; certainly technological progress is fine and all, but I believe that the capitalist spirit can triumph over the silliness of bloodshed. Killing a man is a waste of manpower, especially since all group efforts turn out to be vastly superior to individual output. Squabbling and killing and burning give us this very situation; a whole lot of nothing. And that's sad, really, disappointing, sorrowful. When you look at this place, doesn't it remind you of wasted things and the potential of those who lived here? Yes? No? Ah, shoot, you don't have to answer."

Sieglinde locked eyes with her opponent, a wisp of a smile on her face, her head slowly tilting for the sheer sake of tilting it. To be honest, she did hope that her opponent would answer, but most of them didn't. Peace was a rare thing these days; peace was the presence of justice, Martin Luther King Jr. had said, but it certainly seemed the just knights in shining armor no longer existed in this day and age.

"Anyway, hi, I'm Sieglinde Tamura. The final 'e' in Sieglinde is silent; the name's German but I dislike the way the standard German pronunciation sounds. Please keep this in mind as you yell about ripping my head off my body or something or whatever you folk do." With that, Sieglinde curtsied, in an attempt to be rather polite to her opponent. Or conversation partner. The two weren't much different.

Aisaka Rio
    Turn 2

"Ah, hello. I'm Aisaka Rio~"

Smiling, Aisaka stared at the rather calm looking girl in front of her. Scratching her chin, she absent mindedly wondered what this was all about. She had been blanking out until the girl in front of her had talked to her - as usual, she was so focused on one thing that nothing else came to mind. As she blankly walked towards the nice girl, the usual happened - she tripped and fell flat on her face with a crash.

"Ow. Ow, ow, ow. Ehhhh, that's probably a stone I hit there...ughh."

Raising her slightly bloodied forehead from the ground, she sighs and rearranges her loosened bandages.

"Well, since it seems we should be killing each other..it's fine if I pull no punches, right?"

Smiling widely, the girl's eyes are dyed in crimson. Her rearranged bandages start fluttering from the energy starting to radiate from her body. The demonic energy surged in ripples, permeating a bloody aura of death.

"So...don't blame me if you get ripped apart~kihihihi..."

Teetering side to side, the bloodied girl rushed forward with abnormal speed, extending hands as to grab and tear.

Spoiler:

Aisaka Rio
    Activated Demonic Surge

STR: A -> B(S)
    END: B -> C(S)
    AGI: A -> B(S)

Perks:
    Crimson Red Vermilion: 50 ap
    Natural Born Killer: 25 ap