Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fate/Hime (FSN x Shikabane Hime)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lethum View Post
    Avalon works if it has prana and a connection to Saber. Avalon no only healed Shirou from the worst of the Fuyuki fire damage, but it passively protected him from disease and generally worked partially.

Before Saber's around to do provide prana to Avalon directly, Shirou has the typical fast healer trait of main characters. Nothing to make people go "lol Wolverine" but enough that it could be odd for anyone who knows how the body works.

To summarize my opinion, yes, you can ignore Avalon, except for the whole fast healer thing. And the "immune to disease and probably some poisons" thing.
    Well, that's a relief! At least now I can justify how he survives the initial attack outside of "it was just a love tap".

AS I said, a fairly resilient guy. He survived for a few minutes a stab to the heart, after all. XDDDD

But yes, outside of basically not being ill, keeping him alive a bit a la magus crest and augmenting his natural regeneration a bit, Avalon shouldn't put him on Wolverine's levels of regeneration without Saber.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Hmm, this crossover has promise, but as I have seen the series and read the manga (I think I am only a bit ahead of you), I fear for what may come and am excited at the same time.

Meh, I'm paranoid, don't mind me. T'was a good prologue.

As for Avalon, it'll at best make sure bones heal, slowly, and keep him going for awhile, he is still very much killable, even if he had Saber (especially for some of the techniques used in SH are broken). I'd say you're good.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Altima of the Gates View Post
    fear for what may come and am excited at the same time.
    Of course you should fear what will come, I am assisting with this project after all~
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Blog Entries
    I know nothing about Shikabane Hime, but I'll stick around for this because a) the prologue looks interesting, and b) RadiantBeam is writing this.

Looking forward to more here