Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Of Flesh and Fantasy (lemon/parody)

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    well, given I said I would step in as a tie breaker, lets just forget my vote.

as you wish Tobias.

as a result 3 is the winner. the voting is closed for now till the next update.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    I challenge the guys who voted Taiga to a game of hopscotch. Winner gets their choice.

a call out here and mike getting on my case on the discussion thread....boy, you fellas make it hard to take the high road!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    I dunno what's going on in the discussion thread, and my sarcasm detector might be malfunctioning, but I was kidding.

.. But if you wanna play hopscotch, I'm so down.

Blog Entries
    hopscotch? thats a girl's game!
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Says who?

Choose your Guild,
    Join the DARK SIDE!!!

I'm sorry to say I've found I can't RP. I just can't trust myself to stick around long enough.

Blog Entries
    ;_;

I know that reference just proves I am old...but still, that hurts....

Blog Entries
    guys, come on it's getting spammy

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Blog Entries
    ooooh, sorry lantz.

....hmmm, thinking about it, is spammy a bad thing? isnt it nice to have repeated bumps to the top proving the thread is active?

/honest question.

Blog Entries
    ooooh, sorry lantz.

....hmmm, thinking about it, is spammy a bad thing? isnt it nice to have repeated bumps to the top proving the thread is active?

/honest question.
    when it's on topic to the work yes but other wise new readers will have to swim through three of four pages of nonsense to continue reading the story which could put them off. a little silliness is ok but too much can be bad.

Blog Entries
    Hmm, just wondering, shouldn't the voting, spamming and such go in the discussion thread? Wouldn't that make all of the extra pages easier to sort through?
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

Blog Entries
    (updated )

Choice three: Mordred will definitely be awake, and I think I might be able to finally get her to agree to have dinner at the house, and, just maybe, talk with Mom to clear the air.

Seriously, those two just can’t communicate at all- come to think of it, that’s probably why I’ve gotten so good at reading people.

Mordred lives line a rather nice apartment on the newer side of the city. It’s something of a hike on foot- or, it would be for a regular person, and I keep being told I’m supposed to be amazing or whatever, so it’ll be easy, I guess.

It takes about an hour on foot, and I’m greeted by the sounds of the city waking up as I go. Fuyuki is a strange city in that regard. When one end of city gets quiet the other gets loud. There’s noise no matter what time of day. All day, every day, for as long as I’ve lived here.

Mordred’s apartment is a quiet, out of the way place on the edge of the city.

And by that I mean she paid cash for a penthouse style apartment for the next ten years. It’s well furnished, save for the fact that she only has a small love seat in the TV room.

I ring the buzzer and she lets me up. She doesn't need to check- I’m sure she felt me coming a mile off, thanks to whatever magic Morgan used to create her.

Mordred is dressed in a soft red shirt and top, showing off her rather large breasts- a look that, surprisingly, suits her. Rather odd, since Mordred usually leans heavily toward jeans and over sized tee shirts with solid hard colours.

I don’t really care either way- aside from the apparent lack of a bra, it’s great that she’s being more girly. As is the usual between us, she shows me in and wordlessly offers me a beer. Mordred has trouble with modern stuff like cola, and drinking has always been a past time of hers.

The Dark Ages must have been piss boring if you weren’t out on a quest or in a fight. The way Mordred drinks, you'd think nobody had so much as tripped over a rock in her entire life. I take the beer and a seat.

I don’t usually drink with anyone but Master, but I’ll make an exception since it’s Mortie’s social quirk.

“I was going to watch a movie, dear brother. I can tell you’re here to talk, but can it wait until after?” she asks, moving in close, her new position showing off even more cleavage.

I’m a bit too taken back by Mordred’s attitude and dress to argue with her request. It takes all my concentration to pull my gaze from her cleavage. I’m a bit embarrassed to be looking at her while such thoughts cross my mind, but, honestly this is the first time she been dressed like...

Well... a girl.

I shake off the odd thoughts and take a seat with Mordred following. A minute later, she slides into my lap, her arms full of snacks and a box of pocky in her cleavage. “Snack?” she asks, pushing her arms up under her breasts. The new position pushes the box up into my view over her shoulder.

I can feel a intense heat in my cheeks and I shake my head, pointing to the beer. “L-later,” I mutter.

Interlude

They are together on another warm morning as they have been for many years. Their first meeting, in a run-down old shed, will always be remembered fondly by both, but each for a different reason.

The woman remembers because, even now, she can look into her husband’s eyes, and see the awestruck innocent youth she met. The husband remembers who his blond goddess was, and is happy to have pulled back the veil on her heart; a heart he will treasure for the rest of his life, and forever after.

Not as often now as in their youth, these two come together to renew the ever sparking flame of their love. The moment is, however, spontaneous, as their eyes meet and they embrace passionately.

The red haired man’s golden brown eyes trace his wife’s form. Without the sheath’s influence, it had grown from the one she had upon their first meeting. She had gained a few inches in height, her hips widened slightly, and her breasts a size bigger. It was by no means an extreme change, but enough to reflect what she now held in her heart.

Sweet, warm kisses bring the two closer as their hands explore the familiar territory of each other’s bodies. Arturia slides into Shirou’s lap with a sigh, wrapping her arms around his neck, their lips meet again and again, softly, as they start removing each other's simple nightwear.

With their tops gone Artuira’s face reddens, just as it does every time she is exposed to her lover. Shirou leans in kissing her neck, Arturia shivering, and gasping at his touch as he trails down toward her breasts.

His hands no longer clumsy, he massages her soft orbs with great care. Arturia’s hands drift down and slip inside her softness. Normally she would wait for Shirou, but time is short in this wonderland, and she wishes to be as close as they can for as long as they can.

They kiss again, eyes locked on each other. There are no words; neither feels the need for them. Ready, Arturia pushes her lover onto his back, and the two come together, finally, as she sheathes him, causing the two to moan in unison.

Breathless silence invades the room for a moment before the pair continue their attentions; Shirou burying his face into Arturia’s neck, and she in turn rocking her hips for him.

Careful attentions become quicker, more animalistic, as the shocks of pleasure courses through the two. Heated breaths become ragged as the tension spirals from the thrusts of their hips, and then she pulls him, close kissing him as he releases his thick heat inside her.

Full from her lover’s attention, Arturia collapses to his chest, exhaling with a satisfied smile across her lips.

/Interlude

The movie was as piss boring as I thought it'd be.

Though it could just be that I’m desensitized to blood and violence by now.

I sigh as Mordred pulls herself from my lap and excuse herself. I could swear she’s wearing lipstick, and I’m not sure what scares me more: her wearing lipstick, or the question of WHY she’s wearing it.

A dull echoing thud disrupts my train of thought as, faster than I can blink, I’m in mid-air over the city- being dragged by my wrist, it would seem, my would-be kidnapper, a beautiful red haired woman soaring ahead of me. Even without looking I can tell her eyes are a lovely crystal blue, and probably sparkling with life, mischief and the urge to level small cities.

Aoko Aozaki, my sensei, and somewhat crush. Her signature blue jeans and white shirt hang off her, but only so much as to obscure her rather ample curves from a complete reveal.

She’s far too fast, bounding from rooftop to rooftop, and more than once I almost throw up, but eventually, she leaps higher and lets go of my wrist, my momentum carrying me through an open window and onto a bed. Before I can regain my bearings, Sensei mounts me, pushing me to the bed with a serious look on her face.

“Do you still have it? She didn’t take it did she?!” Sensei asks, alarmed, nearly burning a hole in my head with her stare. Knowing her, she probably could.

“W-What do you mean?” I ask, trying to gather my senses.

“Touko! She didn’t take it, did she, Toshi?” she replies.

I’m confused. “Take what?” I ask again.

Aoko stops and grins “Phew. I see. Ok, Toshi go take a shower.” she orders pointing me to the bathroom.

I do as I’m told, still shaking off the beers I had, and then the waterproof phone on the wall rings.

“That’s two you owe me, Emiya. And tell Aoko she owes me for letting her do this first,” the words muffled slightly by what I assume is a cigarette in the caller’s mouth. The caller is undoubtedly Touko Aozaki, my sensei’s sister and unfortunately, for reasons I’m unaware of, a person to whom I am indebted to. And after the phone hangs up three things dawn on me.

Firstly she somehow arranged this, and, knowing Touko, the price will be high. Second, she clearly intends to repeat this event with me later, and finally, Sensei would probably kill me if I ditched her.

1) Duck out and leave Sensei a note.

2) Go for it, Sensei is crazy hot.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    OK, I'm going to go for option 2.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    One, for the sake of contrariness.

Also because I can see interesting- if lethal- things in the horizon that way.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Banned
    Blog Entries
    OK, is no-one else going to even vote here...?

Blog Entries
    I vote 2. X3
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

*thinks about it*

Option Two (2), please.

"Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
    -- Chinese Proverb

Blog Entries
    Option 2.

I am amusued that Aoko told him to take a shower first.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

I agree with Elf, let us see what is behind door number 2.

Blog Entries
    alright the 2's have it, i'll get to work, voting is now closed until the next update

Blog Entries
    hey FnF update. OOOOH, I vote tw.....

*kicks ground*