Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Of Flesh and Fantasy (lemon/parody)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    alright, voting is closed, choice 1 is the winner, i'll get to work on it, update in a bit guys.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Blog Entries
    (update sorry for the wait guys)

Choice one: I might as well go see Sella and Leysritt, since I have some free time now. They did say they wanted to see me. Besides, the walk will help me to get settled after this whole morning. I wave goodbye to Sensei and head off.

The shops are, as always, open- except for the flower shop.

Odd. Aunt Sakura doesn’t usually close up shop except on holidays or special occasions. I can’t help but wonder what could be so important. Probably none of my business, though. I keep walking.

Interlude

Sakura twitches. It is not a fearful twitch; she has, after all, endured what the sight before her predicts many times before. It is simply that the sight of Medusa, nude, save for a large strap on, brought memories of the heavy pounding yet to come.

Medusa smiles at her lover as she slathers the familiar implement with lubricant. “Turn over, Sakura. Time is short so we’ll have to skip the foreplay. For now, anyway," she smirks.

Sakura undresses quickly, spreading out on all fours on the bed. Rider approaches slowly, savoring the trembling of Sakura’s wide hips and thick bottom. Medusa would never harm Sakura, of course, but sheer force of habit makes a small sadistic shiver unavoidable.

Taking a generous dollop of the slick substance, Rider strides over and slips her fingers between Sakura’s thighs, coating her both front and back. Sakura shivers at the cool touch, and leans further forward, raising her ass in the air for her lover.

Rider’s hands glide across the other woman's soft bottom, slowly forward to find Sakura’s hips, and takes hold, teasing her partner’s slit with the large attachment. Rider's slow prodding coaxes a small whimper out of her, before she quickly spreads and roughly presses her way into her wet slit.

Sakura yelps at the sudden thrust, muscles tightening in response. Rider pushes deeper, until her nips are pressed against Sakura's. Then, as quickly as before, she pulls it out until only the very head remains, then drives it in, even deeper. Sakura, well used to Rider's sadistic tendencies, quickly loosens, encouraging Rider to thrust harder and faster. Sakura buries her face in her pillow, muffling her violent screams of pleasure.

Rider’s sadistic side boils to the surface, watching the girl arch and buck against her. She slows her thrusts to a crawl, lighting up every nerve in Sakura’s body. She whimpers and struggles against her body’s aching desires.

“Oh, for god’s sake, finish it!” Sakura all but screams, giving in after mere moments of Rider’s torturous attentions.

Rider licks her lips and roughly pulls out, causing a small gasping cry to emerge from the girl. Rider jams the soaked implement between Sakura's thick ass cheeks, forcing a scream from her soft lips. Satisfied with her reaction, Rider flips Sakura onto her back, pushing her legs up and behind her head, smiling at her helpless prey.

Their eyes meet and Rider knows, despite the fear, the want in Sakura’s eyes is even greater. Rider, ever loyal, starts to thrust, fast and hard, causing Sakura to scream from the agonizing pleasure pumping through her.

Sakura's screams build to a crescendo, body tightening in lust. A few moments later, her arms and legs relax, and she clings to Rider, gasping for air. Rider warmly returns the embrace, kissing her softly, before the two leave to clean up.

/Interlude

Leysritt is waiting for me at the main door when I finally arrive at the castle. We share a smile, and she leads me into one of the side rooms, wordlessly beckoning me to take a seat.

I do, and she presents me with tea.

Admittedly after the last incident, I’m a bit wary of drinking her tea. But then, she has no reason to drug me this time...

...Does she?

I look suspiciously at Leysritt and the ever-innocent smile radiating from her perfect features.

1) Drink the tea

2) Politely decline

3) Ask where Sella is.

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    OK, I'm going to vote 2.

Blog Entries
    anyone still reading this apart from mike? i have to ask since it doesn't seem like it.

Blog Entries
    Eh, I'd go with #3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    1) Drink the tea

Because it's probably drugged.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    3. get the maid.

Teasing the Penguin God!

C-Rank Presence Ignored TheAbsolutistsCreed's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    068,149,146/IGN: Emprisk
    3, just to screw with Leysritt a bit.
    US Story Support:

Blog Entries
    alright votes closed until the next update three wins.