Page 12 of 73 FirstFirst ... 271011121314172262 ... LastLast

Thread: Melancholy of One (A Grail Works. LTD. Story)

No,
    But between the BAR, and the TG.....

Choose your Guild,
    Join the DARK SIDE!!!

I'm sorry to say I've found I can't RP. I just can't trust myself to stick around long enough.

Shirou: If you can't beat them, join them *eye rolls* burningclaw2's Avatar
    The girls are going to turn both boys into sextoys for them.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Violence solves all problems. If its not working then you are not using enough.
    Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

So... like canon? *laughts*

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

I guess, if canon also involves the women like Rin and Ilya also using Shiki with the opposite of Akiha/Arcuied using Shirou.
    Words to live by: Fate is a B****, Destiny is a whore, while Karma is just doing her job.

Even though I am male after taking a 'Which Fate/stay night Character are you?' quiz I am...

Tohsaka Rin You are Rin. Cool and collected, you think logically about most situations. You strive for self-perfection, and rely on others only for your benefit. You may be cold toward most people, but you can be friendly when you try. Indeed, it could be said you enjoy helping others that you care for. Whatever the case, you tend to think logically and don't let emotions cloud your judgement.

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle Megaolix's Avatar
    Come to think of it, if Shirou had managed to get in instead of Shiki, who would he have summoned? Archer?

I can just imagine the look each other's faces, with the guy observing all this wondering what is going on.

I thought we already discussed how Shirou and EMIYA would react to one another in this.

Quote Originally Posted by burningclaw2 View Post
    I thought we already discussed how Shirou and EMIYA would react to one another in this.
    Really? Sorry, must have missed it.

It's alright, basically we agreed it would be EMIYA and Shirou arguing with one another while simultaneously slaughtering any enemy that they come across without realizing it.

I want to see This^.

Could someone PLEASE write it?

Choose your Guild,
    Join the DARK SIDE!!!

I'm sorry to say I've found I can't RP. I just can't trust myself to stick around long enough.

Gotta say, more than one Master would wonder what the hell is wrong with those two... And why they're so damn strong even with the worst compatibility.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries

OMAKE (Because I DID say I'd try to do one . . .)

Quote Originally Posted by 2ndsly View Post
    I want to see This^.

Could someone PLEASE write it?
    Let's see . . .

The moment was right. They were isolated, beyond the company of their usual compatriots, and soon - with the aid of the Hand of Kru'mak - to be beyond even the reach of those infernal portals. At last, the Clan Wei'mak - greatest of the shadow warriors - could have their revenge. Both the being known as "Archer," and the other who called himself "Emiya Shirou" (obviously students of the same swordmaster, given their use of the same techniques) would know the fury they had awakened by slaughtering so many of their kin.

And it would be far too late to beg forgiveness . . .

The bar was a quiet little place. Neither of them were regular drinkers, but the place had had an interesting darts competition going on, using thrown knives. Neither of them had been able to resist the challenge. Of course, "was a quiet little place" was the appropriate phrase. Instead of bonding, as the girls had hoped, they'd reverted to type - within five minutes, the arguments had started again.

"Seriously?" Archer demanded. "You had an actual Grail in your hands - with everything that implied - and you came up with THIS?!"

"Just because you gave up - !" Shirou retorted.

"For the last time - I DID NOT 'GIVE UP!' I recognised it for the fantasy it always was - !"

"And yet, I'm the one who pulled off my dream," Shirou fired back. "Whereas you haven't even managed to accomplish what you decided to do after you gave up - !"

Training with Saber and Rin everyday - especially Saber as she was lately - gave Shirou the awareness to duck the knife. Sadly, he did not notice the demonic-looking ninja who blocked it with his throat as he came through the bar's kitchen door - and Archer's eyes were locked on his.

"Maybe I ought to try again," Archer said ominously. Light formed at his wrists even as Shirou chanted, "Trace ON."

A half-dozen copies of Bakuya and Kansho were absorbed by Rho Aias. A half-formed Caliburn was broken on a fully-formed version of Berserker's sword, and its ability to unleash twenty-seven cuts, as opposed to the nine Shirou had learned to manage. Other weaponry, seen and scavenged across half-a-dozen timelines, were brought into play, and countered by each other . . . And the fact that the impacts and explosions that were deflected or blunted fried demon ninja in the process went entirely unnoticed. Each was fully focussed on one goal - destroying their dark reflection - and that desire culminated in twin Excalibur blasts obliterating the bar around them.

Physically and mentally exhausted, as well as drained of all significant magical energy, the two warriors collapsed on opposite sides of the glassed crater, panting heavily - Shirou annoyed the Archer still outclassed him, and Archer annoyed that the kid had actually managed to keep up. As they lay there, too weak to even crawl to one another, Ilya appeared between them,

"Oh, God - are you two all right?!" She looked panicked. "I'm sorry - it took me a long time to work around their interference - are you badly hurt? I can have some potions there in a flash - !"

". . . Interference?" Shirou croaked.

". . . Who?" Archer panted.

"The Wei'mak, of course!" Her phantom form surveyed the area. "Geez, they really went all out to . . ." She stopped, and stared hard at the two men. ". . . You didn't even notice them, did you? Because you did this all by yourselves."

Archer coughed. Shirou winced.

"Didn't you?" she pressed.

"Well . . ." Shirou started, while Archer looked carefully blank.

". . . And I thought Shiki was an impulsive idiot," she muttered. "All right, you two - we're going to get your issues resolved once and for all, the hard way. I've finally managed to break SERAPH's protections, so we can go help Shiki rescue Arcueid. You two are going - and Archer, if you kill him or get him killed, there won't be a Door back. Shirou, if you let him die, the same applies."

Archer's eyes narrowed. "Wait - how could be suicidal enough to do that? He'd be pretty much defenceless without a Servant."

"Because he's going to be the Servant," Ilya said coldly. "No more ultimate powers to plot against him with, Archer - your life will depend on him, now. And Shirou, he'd better come back alive, or Rin is going to kill you."

Shirou winced again, and Archer opened his mouth to protest - but she'd already opened the Door.

". . . I really hope this works," she muttered. "I'm still not sure it's going to work with Kurai and Saber . . ."
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

We've broken SE.RA.PH's security? When did that happen?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO LLOLOOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

My thanks.

Choose your Guild,
    Join the DARK SIDE!!!

I can see at least 50 ways which this can end horribly and painfully

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by pureauthor View Post
    We've broken SE.RA.PH's security? When did that happen?
    Well, as of their current status in "Beast of the Moon," Shirou is out grocery shopping, and Archer isn't even part of this mess - so I figured I could take a little leeway.
    Last edited by Kieran; November 20th, 2011 at 11:35 PM.

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Blog Entries
    I want more but I don't want to ask for more because that would make me greedy and unappreciative and insensitive and..

MOOORE

Double post?

Choose your Guild,
    Join the DARK SIDE!!!

Blog Entries
    Hit the wrong button and didn't realise it - I've fixed it now.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

*roflmao* Oh god Kieran that is almost exactly how I thought they would work together whenever they fight. Your is just better, though the excaliblast's might have been a bit much.

Key Word: might
    ;}

Choose your Guild,
    Join the DARK SIDE!!!