Page 3 of 371 FirstFirst 1234581353103 ... LastLast

Thread: The Grail Works Mission Dossier (Discussion & Ideas)

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by logiccosmic View Post
    Once they hit 100+ or so, they can change form to any human-sized humaniod or animal 3/day, without penalties to mental faculties. (Wisdom, Charisma, Intelligence). The form lasts until the dragon chooses to leave it, or they are hit by an antimagic field (Supernatural ability). For decades if they so choose.
    Actually, she can do that now, and she's (technically) only 51. Once she hits 101, she becomes an Adult dragon - so she'll be a teenager for the next fifty years.

Also, they are powerful casters, have tons of hitpoints, and several attacks. Oh, and breath attacks, immunity to certain damages, magic resistance, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    So basically for anyone who's not Saber, being reincarnated as a dragon is completely fucking awesome with minimal (if any) drawbacks.
    Pretty much - but you can understand why she's upset.

Quote Originally Posted by PhoenixAct View Post
    Pureauthor, Kieran and logiccosmic:

Thanks for the help.
    You're welcome.
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Powered by infinite rage Comartemis's Avatar
    Speaking of dragons, does anyone think that Dragon!Saber would be a perfect stand-in for the Dovahkiin in Skyrim? Preferably in a storyline where she unites Skyrim and the Empire under a new banner and kicks the asses of every elf on the continent while she's also dealing with Alduin and friends. We've got another idea like this brewing elsewhere on the forums, but it's kinda crap because it's paying too much attention to mechanics and dumbing down the characters and shit with that transfer principle. Besides which, I have three words that will make you shit bricks, gentlemen:

Midair. Dragon. Dogfight.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kieran View Post
    Pretty much - but you can understand why she's upset.
    Oh, of course. I just find it extremely amusing that she's been given something almost anyone in any multiverse would happily maim or murder for only to sulk about it?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Comartemis View Post
    Speaking of dragons, does anyone think that Dragon!Saber would be a perfect stand-in for the Dovahkiin in Skyrim? Preferably in a storyline where she unites Skyrim and the Empire under a new banner and kicks the asses of every elf on the continent while she's also dealing with Alduin and friends. We've got another idea like this brewing elsewhere on the forums, but it's kinda crap because it's paying too much attention to mechanics and dumbing down the characters and shit with that transfer principle. Besides which, I have three words that will make you shit bricks, gentlemen:

Midair. Dragon. Dogfight.
    Sounds cool.

I still have to work out Saber's stats (like I said, she's complicated) - but if I've got this right, in her human form she'll be able to lift three tons (6 000 pounds). In her dragon form - over seventy tons (140 800 lbs.).

For comparison, Kurai lifts 1840 lbs. as a half-drow, and 12 800 lbs. when he wolfs out.

Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Oh, of course. I just find it extremely amusing that she's been given something almost anyone in any multiverse would happily maim or murder for only to sulk about it?
    Well, she lost her kingdom in part because they accused her of being inhuman . . .

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Blog Entries
    just running some anime(and other series) by you guys to see if any of them might work for this cross over.
    angel beats
    Durarara
    bioshock
    nanoha - strikers
    shaman king
    god of war
    tower of druaga
    Artemis fowl
    black rock shooter
    sword art online

if you don't know one of the series i've listed, tell me and i'll find info on it for you.

"Red like roses fills my dreams and brings me to the place you rest."

Blog Entries
    Saber is an aquatic dragon - she could really do some damage in Rapture.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Blog Entries
    Saber is an aquatic dragon - she could really do some damage in Rapture.
    ya, she would wreck the place. how big is she in full dragon form? would she fit inside of the tunnels and hallways or Rapture?

Sounds cool.

I still have to work out Saber's stats (like I said, she's complicated) - but if I've got this right, in her human form she'll be able to lift three tons (6 000 pounds). In her dragon form - over seventy tons (140 800 lbs.).

For comparison, Kurai lifts 1840 lbs. as a half-drow, and 12 800 lbs. when he wolfs out.

No kidding!

Do you just re-do all her levels, and then make her a fresh sheet?

Or just stick dragon HD/abilities on? And what does she count as anyway? Paladin? Fighter?

Quote Originally Posted by Zer0light View Post
    ya, she would wreck the place. how big is she in full dragon form? would she fit inside of the tunnels and hallways or Rapture?
    Right now? She can fit in. Think of her as a few Big Daddies strapped together. In a few hundred years, she will be able to gulp a Big Daddy in one mouthful.

Blog Entries
    water dragon... im guessing she can breath underwater (or at least hold her breath for a reeeeaally long time) and swim really well as well as having powerful water magic, but as a dragon, can she breath fire?

(also want some opinions on the other series i suggested)

Blog Entries
    Her current dimensions are 31 feet from nose to tail, with a wingspan of 34 feet. With her neck level, she's seven feet tall, and weighs 2500 pounds.

Quote Originally Posted by logiccosmic View Post
    No kidding!

Do you just re-do all her levels, and then make her a fresh sheet?

Or just stick dragon HD/abilities on? And what does she count as anyway? Paladin? Fighter?
    I'm treating her as a 25th-level fighter, then tacking on the dragon levels in the same way I would with a lycanthrope - not quite the way reincarnation's supposed to work, but since the option was "DM's choice" to make her a dragon in the first place . . . This is my choice.

water dragon... im guessing she can breath underwater (or at least hold her breath for a reeeeaally long time) and swim really well as well as having powerful water magic, but as a dragon, can she breath fire?

See for yourself - she's a young adult.

— Carmilla Theme

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

(also want some opinions on the other series i suggested)
    Lightning, since she is a Copper. And some sort of gas breath too.

Artemis Fowl would be hilarious (DnD-wise) for a Human magic user, or any sort of Elf or Half Elf. Or better yet, Orc/Troll.

Nanoha would probably need Saber for her SR or some sort of Epic Caster.

Other series; don't have enough info for 'em

EDIT:

I'm treating her as a 25th-level fighter, then tacking on the dragon levels in the same way I would with a lycanthrope - not quite the way reincarnation's supposed to work, but since the option was "DM's choice" to make her a dragon in the first place . . . This is my choice.
    Haha, Oh wow, her HP total is insane. 43 HD? Yikes. Ultimate Caster Killer there. Quickened Force Cage and Greater Teleport!

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    Saber Goes to Compete in a Brawl tournament for a Super powered Mcguffin Prize, Discus.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

Hmm well lets see

Angel Beats- not really sorry but the place is about them finding happiness on their own

Durarara
    it could be intresting especially depending on who gets the end of Izaya's trolling or if Kohaku is sent to challenge the troll

bioshock
    not to familiar with this one sorry

nanoha - strikers
    neither with this one sorry

shaman king

hmm this could work espically if it something like Shirou uses as traced weapons as mediums for the oversouls or if you want to be mindscrewy have Archer oversouls with Shirou's reality marble

god of war
    Rider would be kinda funny dropping here

tower of druaga
    not familiar

Artemis fowl

not familiar

black rock shooter

not familiar

sword art online
    huh the problem here is no one is tech savy enough to try and attempt this world, although it would be intresting to see someone try

On another how about Dark souls?

Blog Entries