Thread: F/SN + Patch quuestion

Matthias Levi

F/SN + Patch question

So, let me get this straight. If I were to purchase the Fate/Stay Night Visual Novel DVD-ROM, and install Mirror Moon's then I would be able to play the VN in English?

I'd like to be 100% sure before I throw down $115
    Last edited by Matthias Levi; November 22nd, 2011 at 01:39 PM.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    If you mean "Mirror Moon's translation patch," then yeah, that's right.

To install Fate/stay night English, simply run the installer and follow the instructions. To create a new installation you will need the original, Japanese Fate/stay night CDs or DVD, but it is also possible to patch existing installations of either the Japanese game or Fate/stay night English.

Matthias Levi
    So, I install the original Japanese game, then I run the installer for the patch, and presto, done?

My sincerest thanks.

Blog Entries
    You don't even need to install the Japanese game. The patch installer does that for you.
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

Matthias Levi
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianru View Post
    You don't even need to install the Japanese game. The patch installer does that for you.
    ... Wait, what? Ok, so I... Put the DVD-ROM in my computer, then run the patch?

I'm sorry for the stupid questions, in truth, I have a bit of a learning disability, and have trouble following instructions... So, if you could be detailed, I would be very grateful.

When the clock strikes midnight... Means it's a new day Jeanne. Strange_One's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    485,902,641/Vincent
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Matthias Levi View Post
    I... Put the DVD-ROM in my computer, then run the patch?
    Yes indeed.

Matthias Levi
    Thank you all, now I can buy it with no worry... As soon as I get the rest of the money I need =w= There's 1 left in stock where I found it on, and I don't get paid until next week, so... Wish me luck (/>3>)/