Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/stay away [lemon]

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries

Fate/stay away [lemon]

The light from the circle was blinding, and it emphasized the dark shadow that rose from within. A figure appeared, armored and terrifying, like a nightmare from the darkest of fairytales made real. A woman, her hair golden, her skin pale as death, but her eyes alight with ferocity. She swept into the room, took one swing like a Hitchcockian villain, and the lance-wielding attacker was sent flying out of the shed.

Shirou stared up at his savior, the woman’s armor gleaming iridescently in the faint light from the moon outside.

“Servant, Saber, here as summoned,” she said in a voice full of barely-restrained wrath, tense with the energy of battle. “I ask, little boy, are you my Master?”

Unable to reply to the horrible beauty, Shirou could only look on helplessly.

The woman clicked her tongue. “How unfortunate.”

Fate/stay away

The Meeting

“Saber, don’t! Don’t kill her!”

The terrible swordswoman paused mid-swing, looking up and back at her Master. The golden eyes seemed even more enraged at the command. “Surely, you jest. We must wipe out all competition if we are to win.”

“I don’t want you wiping out anyone! I don’t even know what the hell is going on! And I don’t want you killing anyone until I get everything straightened ou—Tohsaka?”

The figure beneath the shadowy blade calmly smiled. “Well, Servant Saber, are you going to disobey your Master when he has made such a plea? Especially when I can help explain things, perhaps.”

Saber gave a noise of disapproval and jabbed the weapon down, halting mere millimeters from Rin Tohsaka’s throat. “Master,” Saber said, glaring back over her shoulder, “Hurry up and pump this one of information so I may yet kill her for her insolence.” A twisted sneer crept onto her lips. “Or you could pump her for information until she keels over on her own. That would be a suitable punishment.”

“Saber!” Shirou rounded on the blond and grabbed her by the shoulders, swinging her to face him and away from Rin. “Don’t talk about things like that! I’m not that kind of person! Whatever is going on, we’re doing this without needless bloodshed or violence, got it?!”

Saber stared in shock at the boy, eyes wide, unable to comprehend how anyone would talk like that to her. When she had a grasp of her emotions, her eyes narrowed and she shoved Shirou’s hands away. “How dare you speak to me like that. Well, fine, have what you will with this enemy Master. I will wait until she has you twisted into near-death and then see what it is you wish to do with her.”

The swordswoman vaulted the surround wall, leaving Shirou and Rin behind. Shirou watched her go, then caught sight of the man in red, once again corporeal, staring after Saber with widened eyes. He seemed to catch himself when he noticed Shirou’s gaze and quickly turned as if examining further down the road.

“So, Emiya-kun,” Rin Tohsaka said, standing and brushing herself off with the same nonchalant indifference as if they had not just been staring down a sword glowing with eldritch energy, “Invite me inside?”

The Confrontation

The great beast towered over them, a goliath of ages long past, and the tiny girl at his feet only accentuated his great size.

“Get them, Berserker.”

With a roar that could have been heard for miles, the giant charged the trio.

“Wha—Saber!” Shirou sputtered as the dark knight shoved him out of the way and moved in to meet her foe head-on.

The black sword and the stone axe clashed with the sound of thunder, and the force of the blow was enough to throw Shirou right off his feet. He rolled along the ground and tried to keep his attention on the battle before him; Rin landed next to him, having managed to stay on her feet, crouching and shading her eyes from the gale-force winds. They both watched as the black-clad woman held her ground, dug her feet in, and somehow, shoved with force beyond such a body and sent the giant rocking back on his heels.

“She…pushed him back?” Rin gasped.

Even with Saber’s back turned, Shirou could imagine the cool little smile she gave before charging in after her off-balanced opponent—

Who swiftly disappeared.

Shirou realized it was not actual invisibility or teleportation only belatedly—when Berserker appeared to Saber’s flank and swung right over her head, he came to the conclusion that the giant had merely moved so fast his eyes could not track it. It broke his mind to try and comprehend something so large and ungainly-looking moving faster than the images could process.

The swing was so fast and heavy that the wind following in its wake brought Saber to her knees; the second strike was blocked by her sword, but swept her right up into the air and into the lamp post across the street. The device bent awkwardly and Saber staggered right up, no longer with a pleased aura.

Shirou could not believe his eyes so many times over. First, that Saber was somehow strong enough to repel that giant. Second, the giant moving faster than he could see. And now, that even misses from the giant were enough to—

Blood splattered the ground at Saber’s feet.

The silver-haired girl up the street merely giggled, and that gave Shirou a greater sense of unreality, the bloody battle countered by the angelic sound. “Your Saber is strong, onii-chan, but not as strong as my Berserker.”

Shirou was only distantly aware of Rin grabbing his wrist, and only then did he realize he was on his feet and ready to charge in after Saber. The swordswoman, dark and dangerous as she put out, had something about her that Shirou felt he could not leave alone…

And as she stood there, bleeding, leaning on the pulsing black sword like a shadowy crutch, he felt the loneliness of that image, a danger greater than the swords being swung about. A danger that Shirou could not wrap his mind around or give a name, but that he realized—

She had lived with for a long time.

“Finish her, Berserker!”

The monster howled, and perhaps the faint flinch from that caused Rin’s hand to loosen momentarily; Shirou tore himself from her grip and made for Saber.

A stone blade came down.

Shirou body-checked the girl in black, just in time to feel his spine severed by the force of the goliath’s might.

The Killing

She was inhuman.

He wasn’t sure how she could harden her heart like she did. Destroying her own villages to protect others. Sacrificing loved ones to keep herself perfect in the eyes of those that depended on her. Killing so that others may survive.

She was inhuman, and she knew it.

With every thrust of the blade, with every judgment passed, with every life held in her hands, it was clear.

She was no longer a part of this world, but above it.

And she embraced that.

Even if it meant sacrificing the soul of the human girl she once was.

The Sleeping Arrangements

“You’re not sleeping in here, and that’s final!”

The woman glared at him, and despite their height difference, it made Shirou feel very small. He thought for a moment he was a wilting plant.

“I mean…”

Master,” the girl in black said, “You charged in pointlessly and stupidly to save a life that did not need saving. You made it out because the gods pity fools. I do not pity them. I do not suffer them.” Her eyes narrowed. “I will sleep in your room, next to you, so you do not leave my sensory range in any fashion, or I will maim your legs so you cannot leave to do something foolish at all. The choice is yours.”

Shirou coughed, eyes darting to and fro, sweat forming on the back of his neck. “Er…um…”

The Servant reached out as if to materialize her black sword—

“Alright, alright, alright! Let me drag the futon in here…geez…”

Of course, he spent the remainder of that night fidgeting, unable to calm down with a woman so close. Even though he rolled to face away, he was certain she would look at his back every now and again, as if he would jump up and leave if not checked up on every few moments. Finally, after he was certain she had been staring long and hard at him, he swung around with a rebuke on his lips, only to find her calmly on her back, eyes closed, the rise and fall of her chest steady.

Somehow, very small and vulnerable, even if she slept at the ready.

“Tch, idiot,” Shirou muttered. He was not sure to whom he was referring to, though.

The Meal

“So,” Shirou edged into it, “how does it taste?”

“Terrible,” Saber said, blankly scooping up rice. “You are considered a good cook? How unfortunate for your nation.”

It was a greater blow than Berserker had lain upon him.

The Battle (for School [Ends in a Pyrrhic Victory])

“No, absolutely not, you’re not coming with me to school!”

The unfortunate situation was Saber stood above him now, his feet already in the genkan to start to school, she still in the hallway, arms crossed, face crossed. She gave him a hard stare with eyes that shone just a little brighter than his. “I told you last night, you are not leaving to where I cannot see you. Either you are staying here, or I am coming along.”

Shirou was determined not to lose this time, having come up with a plan while he was still smarting over breakfast. “I have the Command Seal. If something happens, I can call you with it, right?”

“That is assuming your arm is still attached to your body,” Saber said.

He sighed. “I’ll be sure to use it if I encounter another Servant. Tohsaka will be at school too, and we’ll back each other up otherwise.”

“Or she will attempt to steal your Seals while your guard is down so that she may have me as a Servant.” There was this underlying statement, not vocalized, that came from the faint smirk on Saber’s lips. One that said: because, after all, I’m the strongest Servant, and much more useful than that white-haired fop that stood around uselessly staring at her all the time. Not that she could blame Archer; she was worthy of admiration and envy, of course.

“Tohsaka wouldn’t do that.” Shirou sighed. The clock was ticking, and he was certain that Tohsaka would raise hell if he didn’t show his face at school in a prompt manner like they had planned. “Look, I’ll compromise with you. I can’t take you into the school grounds, but if we hurry up and find a location where you can sit around outside without being conspicuous, would that be enough?”

Saber regarded him carefully, like one might in scrutinizing a statement for a logical trap. Her finger tapped along her elbow momentarily, then shot out to point directly at his face. “Stop making it sound like I am merely some chore for you to accomplish, you commoner.”

His head bent, Shirou fussed with his hair, desperately wanting to scream in frustration. He was certain not even Fuji-nee had ever made him feel so trapped before, made him feel like all of his words just hit a stone wall before they ever managed to reach this person’s earlobes. Growling, he reached out and caught her wrist, pulling her along. “Just, shut up and come on, okay?”

It was like trying to grab hold of a brick wall and pulling it along with him down the street. Shirou almost felt like his arm dislocated from its shoulder, the level of resistance Saber had in being dragged along. He stumbled back to her and met her golden gaze, eyes watching him dully. “You’re a moron,” she said.

“Please, Saber, I need to go to school. Tohsaka will kill me if I don’t!”

“I will kill you if you do.”

Shirou groaned, his mind whirling. He thought at first to bribe the woman with the feature that seemed to be on her mind the most: food. Though Saber professed to hate his cooking, she certainly ate a lot. That, however, was trashed when he realized she would just demand he stay at the house and cook from there. He thought of asking her to wait for lunch outside the school grounds and he would take her to a restaurant, but the school was much too far from any good eating location to be there and back in a timely manner. Too, Tohsaka would then murder him for showing up but not meeting with her to strategize—

Like he had been electrocuted, Shirou shot up in place. He said, “Tohsaka wants to strategize about our team-up for the war. We’ll probably do so during lunch. If you wait outside until class is in session, then leap to the roof, I’ll have her meet us there for lunch. That way, we can all participate together. How about that?”

Her eyes narrowed again, though this time she was the one to sigh. “You absolutely must go to school.”

Shirou nodded. “Absolutely. At least for now.” He hoped the sweat he felt forming on his forehead was not as apparent as he thought it was. Just staring her down felt like a battle itself—

“Fine. Show me the way.”

The tension in Shirou’s shoulders relented, though he tried to keep the relief from his face; Saber was certain to give him more grief if he did. Realizing he had actually yet to let go of her wrist, he pulled again, this time with Saber relenting and following after.

“But we will be telling Rin that tomorrow, you will be staying in,” Saber said.

Shirou sighed.

The Assassin

Another clash of steel. A swirl of black and the faint hiss of energy, like boiling water, and Saber set herself in for the killing strike.

And the Servant before her responded with a stance, an odd stance, his shoulders squared and his sword poised like a cobra’s head.

Tsubame Gaeshi.”

The moment the words left his mouth, Saber understood that to not completely commit herself to avoiding the strike completely would be her doom. She flung herself back down the stairs, rolling along her shoulders multiple times, her armored knees eventually finding purchase. The metal grated against the stone steps and she clawed her way upright, her sword still in hand, ready for a follow-up that did not come.

“Quite an impressive decision, Saber,” Assassin said, his tone both awed and amused at the same time. He looked down from his place on the stairs, his eyes never once leaving hers, his sword slowly drawing back like a serpent reeling in from a lunge. “Any other swordsman would have thought to block my blade, as fragile as it is. Your decision to retreat is one of great instinct and valor.”

“You can save your flattery for your birds.” Saber raised herself, then her sword. “If cutting a swallow from the air has earned you the status of a hero, I will show you what it means to be a ruler.”

The black energy that radiated from her formed and swirled around the sword in her hands. It howled like a beast in the wind, deep and bone-rattling, like the dragons that were thought to have once populated this very temple—

“VOR—”

“Saber!”

The sound of Shirou’s voice did nothing to halt the swordswoman, the energy in her blade growing, growing, until it seemed as if the sword could reach the heavens—

“Saber, sheath your sword,” Assassin said, calmly. “We have a visitor.”

Saber, too, had sensed it, had carefully kept watch from the corner of her eye: Rider, the Servant of Matou, stalking them from the shadows, wanting a glimpse of her technique. Saber briefly considered the situation, considered bringing death down upon this swordsman regardless. Damn the cowardly woman and her slinking, it would not matter if she saw this power, it would not help her—

But her own Master was now here, vulnerable, and the cowardly types always went for such tactics.

The energy in Saber’s weapon receded, her sword no longer taking on the unnatural glow. She said, “Cut all the birds you wish, master of the gate. When next we meet, I will show you that I reign over the very skies they soar through.”

Assassin bowed his head faintly. “I will be waiting, then.”

Saber turned, dismissing her armor, her dress fluttering out in the wake of her disarmament. She said over her shoulder, “To the one lurking in the darkness, I would recommend you go return to the side of that spineless Master of yours, before I beat you there.”

There was no response, and Saber seemed to pay no further mind to the possible dangers beyond the stairs. Instead, she centered her gaze upon her Master, meeting his fuming eyes with her own. “What? Must I remind you I am a warrior and this is a war? Must I berate you for your own cowardice?”

Shirou growled, “Must I remind you that we decided not to attack, and charging off on your own without even consulting me is the more cowardly decision?”

Saber did not respond immediately, instead meeting his fierce look with a slight smirk. She glanced over her shoulder, though the Servant at the gate had disappeared and she could no longer sense the presence of Rider. “Perhaps.” She waved him after her as she descended the stairs. “Perhaps. So then, let us return, since it seems there is nothing further to be accomplished here tonight. You can have your little victory, my Master, if it makes you feel better.”

Shirou pinched the bridge of his nose as he followed. He did not feel better at all.

The Vision

She stood alone, a bastion of power and strength.

Shirou could see it, even if it was from her eyes. The wind to her face, the earth beneath her feet, the horizon to the distance. Even the disparity in their height was offset by her bearing, the straightness of her back, the way her heels dug into the grass and soil, her blade before her.

She stood alone.

Her allies to her back, her enemies before her. Vast numbers on either side, endless lives, weapons pointed in every direction around her.

She stood alone.

A bastion of power, of strength.

But Shirou, who knew well the difference between the vitality of life and the silence of death, could only feel the latter within, an echo of his own existence.

And he knew, without anything else, without anything more to be explained, that it was wrong.

She stood alone, empty, and…

The Rider

“SABER!”

The breath was kicked right out of Shirou’s lungs as she appeared, one arm clotheslining him in the sternum and snapping his head around enough for whiplash. He coughed as they landed at the foot of the building, Saber dropping him unceremoniously to the ground.

“You fool, I told you this would happen,” Saber said, glaring down at him.

Shirou pulled himself back up to his feet, despite the wound to his arm and leg. His eyes were not even with his Servant, but up at the window he had fallen from, the ones he needed to stop beyond. “You can gloat later; we’re going to stop them now.”

Despite herself, Saber allowed a faint smirk at his words. At least he had his priorities straight. “Then keep up, Shirou.” She took off for the entrance, the stairway already known—she had carefully mapped the location out in her mind earlier at their meetings with Rin Tohsaka in the event of a battle. She was pleased to hear Shirou chasing after her, his injuries of little concern. It pleased her to know that, despite his stupidity when it came to estimating his own ability, her Master had no lack in the determination and courage areas.

It was doubly apparent to her once they were before Rider and her Master, a boy Shirou’s age. The Master dropped back three steps at her appearance and seemed significantly less resolved than her Shirou Emiya.

“Shinji!” Shirou shouted at the boy who stood in front of a classroom entry, “Give it up!”

“Like hell,” Shinji Matou shouted back. “Rider!”

The visored woman darted down the distance, her nail-like dagger thrusting for Saber’s jugular—

Saber absently blocked the attack with her sword in one hand, then casually backhanded Rider with her free gauntleted fist.

For a brief moment, even with the visor protecting a view of her eyes, Rider looked absolutely shocked.

“Shirou, I suggest you go do the same to that cockroach of a Master,” Saber said.

Recovering from the irreverent strike, Rider jabbed with her other blade and Saber moved aside, deflecting both the strike and blocking an easy path to Shirou. The redhead took that moment to pass the dueling Servants, charging in after Shinji.

The Noble Phantasm

Glaring back at her Master, Saber could only curse her luck. “You moron! Why must you always stand in my way?!” The idiot, she left him downstairs for a reason: so he would not get in her way once again! Now, he would perish if Rider’s Noble Phantasm came down upon them. Now, her route to a simple victory was thrown to the dogs.

“Saber!” he shouted, glancing up at the shining star careening down at them from above, then back to her, his eyes wild and determined.

The enemy Master, that annoying flea of a boy was laughing at them, and Saber briefly could not help but consider planting herself right next to that voice, just to see the absolute horror in his face and shut him up for good. But in her consideration, she peered at her Master’s face, the look of concern—not for himself, but for everyone else on this rooftop—and she felt the weight instead of her responsibilities. Always her responsibilities. She could not deny that, if nothing else, that her boy was different than the other, that this Shirou Emiya understood the radiance of a warrior even if he was oblivious to the fact that he himself was incapable of it.

“Fine.” Swinging her blade to one side, she set herself for Rider’s charge. “Fine then. A true warrior must prove through diversity, then? Fine! Fine!

The swirling winds, the gale force screamed past them, past Saber, past Shirou and the hidden Shinji. Then the air stood still, stood absolutely stagnant, as if cowed by the presence—

Blacklight. It cast energy, perceivable and deep, but felt like the polar opposite of the white star bearing down from the heavens. The violet trim of her blackened armor glowed, and for a moment, it was as if the romance of the midnight sky and the unknown beyond sang with the mysteries in Saber’s hands.

EX—

The truest, darkest, most glorious mystery of the warrior, of one who took life, of one who lived and died by the sword.

—CALIBUR!

And as was the truth of the world, darkness claimed even the greatest of lights.

The Sickness

“I’m fine,” Saber said, still laid out on the futon. “You, on the other hand, I’m not so sure. I ask again, what kind of brilliant stupidity formed in that tiny thing you call a brain, to come up after me in such a fashion? It is like you wish to die—”

“That’s not it at all,” Shirou said, sighing, slapping his knees as he sat down next to her. “I just didn’t want you to go up there alone.”

She snorted. “That is the point of this war. I am your sword.”

“That’s not what I mean either.” Shirou looked away. With each night, he glimpsed more and more of her life, and each time, he could only think of one thing. “You’re always alone. I hate that. I don’t want that for you.”

A scowl marred her face. “What you want, and what I want, are two very different things.”

The Archer

“Shirou Emiya.”

The words of the man in red halted the boy, despite the inherent danger as the giant Servant loomed just beyond. Shirou stared back at Tohsaka’s Archer, his shoulders squared in the face of his enemy.

“If you want to save that woman, you had better be prepared to see yourself fail.”

Shirou glared as if his vision could pierce the man’s black armor and reach to that cold heart beneath. “I’m not going to fail.”

“She will be your greatest obstacle, then. She will be determined to make you fail.”

Even though the giant took a step forward, seemed ready to charge in on them and kill them both with one swing, Shirou could not help but square his own shoulders at Archer’s words. “I’m not backing down.”

The Servant in red seemed to sigh, faintly, his shoulders registering the faintest of motion. “Then you had better do it. If she threatens to defeat you, you will have to do better. Imagine that which is better than she is, better than you are.”

Berserker roared. Paired scimitars were “drawn.” Shirou made for the exit, the sound of battle erupting from behind him.

The Prana Exchange

“So, there’s one way to give her the prana she needs,” Rin said, matter-of-factly. “Sleep with her. You’re a guy and she’s a girl, so it makes it that much easier.”

“W-wh-wh-whaaaat?” Shirou immediately glanced to his Servant, feeling a hot-to-the-touch blush shooting up into his ears.

The woman stared up at him with those intense golden eyes, ones now bearing down on him with anger. “What kind of reaction is that? How annoying.” She smirked, giving him a look from head to toe. “Could it be my Master prefers men?”

“NO!” Shirou shouted, louder than necessary, louder than Rin apparently had tolerance for, as she scrunched her face up in a flinch. “I mean, no, that’s not it at all—”

The smirk turned to a frown, then crept somehow closer to the expression of rage that painted her face amidst battle occasionally. “Then it is me?” She moved up to him, her muscles tense, as if ready to strike. “Would my Master be such an idiot as to deny this opportunity for me, a King, to make him a man?”

“This isn’t about that, you—”

Words halted when Rin put her foot up to Saber’s rear and shoved the Servant into Shirou, who promptly stumbled back, his legs hitting the mattress, toppling them both over. Saber landed atop him, and for the first time, he could feel the way her breath was heavy and sweat formed on the back of her neck. Even as she glared up at him, he knew that she was not her usual self, on her last legs.

“Listen, we don’t have time to argue about this,” Rin said. “Saber isn’t willing to be my Servant, so this is how it is.” The girl moved up and Shirou could feel her plant a knee in the space between his legs on the mattress.

Shirou groaned. As if having sex itself wasn’t nerve-wracking enough. Now he was doing it both under pressure, and with another person present for critique. He sat up as best as he could and met his Servant’s pale eyes. “Saber?”

“Oh just do me you incompetent simp.” Without preamble, the Servant’s hands went to her skirt, pulling the material up at her waist and exposing the single barrier beneath, a lacy thing that was both fitting considering her normal attire, but also quite scandalous to the teenagers.

Nearly choking on his own tongue, Shirou managed, “Oh—”

“…Wow,” came the breathless follow-up from Rin.

“Hurry it up,” Saber demanded. “Not that I expect any less.” Another faint smirk.

Shirou heard none of it, his eyes locked on her exposed skin. He reached up to curl his hands instinctively around her waist, his fingers digging into flesh, sliding along the smooth arch until they encountered the lace frill that covered her. He slipped fingers just beneath the edges, then groaned when Rin’s hands moved over his, urging Saber’s hips closer to him. The smaller woman complied and Shirou was once again met with her body flush to his.

“Shirou, you should really kiss the girl you’re about to love,” Rin whispered, leaning over Saber’s shoulder. “Like this,” she added, before pressing her lips to Saber’s skin, just below the chin.

A laugh rose from Saber’s throat. “As if we had time for such little foreplays—”

The boy leaned forward abruptly, as if a starved animal devouring a meal, his lips taking possession of Saber’s. The woman let out a surprised hum into his mouth even as her tongue met his, quickly, more responsive than Shirou thought she would have been. Even as his breath started to pick up, he could feel hers play out across his cheek, and he was certain that this alone would have knocked him flat in any other situation.

They parted, panting, both of them, though Saber’s hunger apparently was left wanting, and she crawled her lips along his chin to his neck, her tongue swiping like a brush against his skin. Even as Shirou gasped aloud, Rin could not help but be caught up in the motion, the witch leaning further into Saber’s back to reach in for her own kiss. The girly gasp that accompanied the touch of her lips was in contrast to the near-guttural moan from Saber as Rin pressed her deeper into the hardness still beneath Shirou’s clothing.

Saber glared when Shirou put his hands on her shoulders and pushed her away, reaching up to undo the clasp at her neck. At the same time, Rin pulled her back at the waist, then with the snap of release, pulled the dress down to expose the curves of Saber’s breasts. Shirou leaned down to drift his lips along the Servant’s collarbone as Rin’s fingers danced along the exposed skin up to the peaks of her chest. The glare abated and was replaced by lulling eyelids, a soundless sigh attempting to escape Saber’s open mouth.

“Shirou,” Rin said, “turn Saber around this way…”

All three of them wobbled in place as Shirou moved Saber briefly off of his lap, pushing one shoulder toward Rin, who pulled the golden haired woman to her briefly, their lips meeting in a helplessly wanton urge.

Shirou inwardly groaned as he watched them kiss, unable to tear his eyes from the sight, nor tear any further brainpower to functions beyond the bare necessities. Rin withdrew, then reached over to grab for the waist of Shirou’s pants, and Saber’s hands were not far behind the moment the Servant followed the train of thought.

“R-Rin,” Saber stuttered, the faintest lapse in that stoic mask.

Rin responded by pushing Saber to back into Shirou, halfway falling back into his exposed lap; both Master and Servant gasped as his length moved up between her legs and along her body. The witch then knelt before them and her tongue began moving between them both, first licking up Shirou’s cock before flicking up against Saber’s clit.

“T-Tohsaka,” Shirou tone mirrored Saber’s.

“I never thought this sort of thing would happen,” Rin muttered, even though the pitch of her voice was nearly swooning. Her mouth enveloped Shirou and pulsed over him momentarily, the wet sounds making Saber squirm. She then returned the favor to Saber, her tongue thrusting beyond the woman’s lips in a similar motion before Rin’s lips locked around the nub just above.

Shirou’s breath grew heavy, and he tried his best to lock himself in place, his hands coming up to return the attention Saber’s body had earlier, his fingertips pinching lightly. Saber let out another low moan—

Rin guided Shirou’s body into Saber, and both shot up in place at the intrusion.

“Shirou,” Saber growled, though her tone was anything but angry—instead she sounded both thrilled and scared, like they had started speeding down the highway a hundred kilometers faster than expected. Her hands scrambled for purchase, one finding Shirou’s wrist, the other tangling into Rin’s hair. “Rin, y-you didn’t give…me warning…”

Even as Rin replied, Shirou could not help but move his hips up into Saber’s, burying himself in deeper. “You said no time for foreplay,” Rin gasped out, her breath hot even amidst the penetration. Her lips found Saber’s thigh as Shirou moved slowly beneath them.

Saber tried to argue back, but her breath rushed right out as Shirou pulled back almost completely, the feeling somehow digging deeper even as he withdrew from her body. She halfway forced Rin back in closer, the touch of the girl’s tongue a rough counterpoint to the slide of Shirou’s cock as he pushed back in. “Don’t y-you talk back at—”she started, but lips dove into her neck from behind, and she hissed out further gasps.

“Ohh damn, d-don’t!” Shirou cried out himself as Saber tightened around him. He managed to glance over Saber’s shoulder in time to see Rin move down again, the feel of a wet tongue swirling around his testicles. Even as the sensory feeling hit his brain, it was the wiggle of Saber’s hips over his and the oddly synchronized motion of Rin’s rear doing the same that made him feel pressure build up. “Tohsaka?”

“S-shut up,” the girl moaned, even as the movement of her skirt fluttered faster and her ass bobbed hypnotically. She slipped her tongue back up and against Saber—

Who shuddered from head to toe. “T-t-tha—”

Shirou thought he might have lost it the moment Saber did, a warmth even stronger than before enveloping him. “Gonna…” he gasped out, his voice trailing off as he lost his breath. He buried himself once more into Saber, who shook silently in return.

“F-fuck!” was what he heard from Rin, who leaned up into Saber’s stomach and shuddered, one arm coming up to encircle them both.

Continue to second half.

AN: Yes, I’m describing Saber here as one that was not eaten by the shadow in HF, but just an alternate closer-to-Alter version of Saber. And yes, I’m using the new Takeuchi design when I’m describing her dress.

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    The words they do not come.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

Gochisousama deshita.

I like the fact, that the lemon part is a bit chaotic - it really suit the situation and characters
    I can't wait for the next part ^^
    moeboya's personal hell <3

Its good.

"Those who say it can not be done should not interrupt those who are doing it."
    -- Chinese Proverb

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    I find the way you divide the chapters interesting. It looks like something akin to a summary of the Fate route. It's a very nice read.

Also, the lemon part. You have captured what I had in mind (though we never talked about it) perfectly. That Alter would change her attitude to a more timid one when Shirou penetrated her. Hmm.. it seems that she wasn't a virgin here, unlike Saber...

Can't wait for more, Arashi. I'm REALLY looking forward to seeing Shirou and Saber's fight on the bridge.

Blog Entries
    Awww yeah. I love this.

Blog Entries
    Oh my.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Watching Shirou deal with Dark Saber was fun. I'd wager Rin didn't try to double-cross him at every opportunity, this time - she's smart enough not to push her luck, right?
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    It's like I'm reading a darker version of the Fate route.

Hmm... *subscribes*
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Sex

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Awesome. Will be watching for this to be updated!
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

WHOA! Can't wait for the rest.

Blog Entries
    inb4 Neir.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

I think Neir broke after reading this. That, or he is squeeing so hard he can even type properly. Or both.

Anyway, really funny, and really hot.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Blog Entries
    All my love, I give it to you.

Muy~ Bueno~.

What are you looking at? Fantabulous's Avatar
    Neir hasn't posted in this yet?

IMPOSSIBRU!

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    clicked this on a whim. it's fun but i'm not a fan of Alter here, it's not a bad interpretation or anything. I just find her too arrogant for my tastes.
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.