Thread: Way of testing if the Realta Nua patch is working

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...

Way of testing if the Realta Nua patch is working

Okay so I had this problem solved already, but my computer had to get disinfected. First time it came back fate was still working, but the computer still had issues, second time it came back, I couldn't start the VN. I get a new laptop, and have to do a bunch of mess to get the game patched then try to get the voices and realta nua on, but no dice. So I redid the process but and I don't think Realta Nua is working because I know a particular CG, the one where Shiro and Saber are on the bus, is not there. HOW DO I MAKE THIS WORK SO I MAY SEE THE GAR!

Blog Entries
    Um......
    Back up your savedata somewhere, uninstall everything, then reinstall everything using mirrormoon's patch and the realta nua patch. Usually that works.

If you really don't want to do that and you think the patch itself may be corrupted, you could always unpack the .xp3 file or whatever the CGs are in and check to see if there are any missing. I doubt that would happen though.
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Don't worry, that's not even that bad, my patch errors right in the middle of Shirou deploying Unlimited Blade Works.

後継者 Successor
    JP Friend Code
    PM me...
    Okay I did that, and it works, and I got the patch working, but don't have the voices. I use the rnpatch you get from waku waku's blogspot. I followed the ReadMe's directions but still don't have voices, perhaps I'm still missing a file?

Blog Entries
    The voices require you to have the Realta Nua DVD. I'm assuming you have that, because you want CGs, and it's an optional installation in the mirrormoon patch.
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Don't worry, that's not even that bad, my patch errors right in the middle of Shirou deploying Unlimited Blade Works.
    Mine does when Saber fights Assassin near the UBW route's end.
    Just moved the patch files into another directory, went past the line it error'd on, and put the files back in.