Page 3 of 31 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast lair forumites, servant style! post your own!

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Oh man, I think we have similar tastes in friends. Most of mine have stopped offering sex to me because I play along with it until they get weirded out, but oh man is it funny to watch them do it to others.
    That's exactly what happened with me. I suffered through the homosexual greetings for four years of college, and now only way to cope with the madness is to go along with the madness.

Also, I started dating his sister, so giving him a passionate hug and saying her name has let me start turning the tables on him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Homosexuality, Rank ___ (False):
    This straight forumite has achieved a false ranking of homsexuality due to relishing in kinks such as "futanari" and "traps".
    My version is the Ambivalence one~

Same idea, different execution.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    I'm such a bottom with those kinds of friends and people.

Unless I decide to *slurp* take initiative.
    OH GOD MY YEARS OF RESISTANCE DOES NOTHING

Oooh, a skill for many forumites!:

Homosexuality, Rank ___ (False):
    This straight forumite has achieved a false ranking of homsexuality due to relishing in kinks such as "futanari" and "traps".
    Can't say I enjoy those tips, but otherwise, yep, this sounds like me. Especially when it's in the name of a joke.
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....

That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    OH GOD MY YEARS OF RESISTANCE DOES NOTHING

Can't say I enjoy those tips, but otherwise, yep, this sounds like me. Especially when it's in the name of a joke.
    I'll give you a tip, Raggy~
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    I'll give you a tip, Raggy~
    It feels like I'm home, sitting at the poker table....oh god I don't have enough hands to protect myself with!

Actually, I meant types instead of tips, but that's way more funny. And everything is more acceptable as long as it is funny.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    I like where this thread is heading.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Indeed.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Blog Entries
    Massive servant orgy?

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    The collective wish of BL... is to get laid?
    I can handle that on my own, thankyoumuch. It's more like,

Quote Originally Posted by Apple View Post
    The collective wish of BL... is to get laid by the heroes and heroines of Type Moon

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Apple
    The collective wish of BL... is to get laid by the heroes and heroines of Type Moon
    Like Ilya!

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries

Blog Entries
    Illya? Who is this you speak of? Can he/she compare to the Loli Goddess that is Ilya?

...Yeah, the Let's Play I use as my source material writes her as Ilya, so that's the spelling I favor.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    True Name: Deviatesfish
    Class: Worthless
    Alignment: Ilyasexual

Strength: A
    Agility: C
    Endurance: C
    Clumsiness: A+
    Writing: F-
    Drawing: F-
    Libido: EX+

Skill List:

Golden Rule: (A+): Never needs to worry about money ever.
    Academics: (A)sian
    Depression: (B)asically depressed all of the time and in need of constant attention.
    Lolicon: (C-)ares mostly for Ilyasviel.
    Trilingual: (C): Only good at two of the three languages. Not good at moonrunes.
    Grudge: (B-): Deviatesfish will bare a grudge for decades.
    Hatred: (C): Will hate someone will entire being. Easily baited by troll statements like "you are all plotting against me to stop me from protecting [Insert Character Name]" or other such purposely logic deficient statements by trolls.
    Skimming: (A+): When people post worthless and/or long-winded posts, they will be completely skipped in favor of saving time.

Noble Phantasms:

Depressed (C) (Anti-Writing/Anti-Art)
    When used, Deviatesfish stops writing all fan fiction or RP updates and stops all doodles. This can be also targeted towards a specific work.

Rape (B+) (Anti-forumite)
    Will grope, glomp, hug, kidnap, rape target. Only used on people Deviatesfish likes.

My Moneys (A+) (Support/Anti-forumite)
    Deviatesfish is not bothered by monetary concerns in real life, thus freeing a lot of free time to do whatever Deviatesfish wants. Can also be used to make others jealous or envious.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Illya? Who is this you speak of? Can he/she compare to the Loli Goddess that is Ilya?

...Yeah, the Let's Play I use as my source material writes her as Ilya, so that's the spelling I favor.
    I personally prefer the double L spelling better, but that's just me.

It's more..symmetrical and easy on the eyes in my book.

Blog Entries
    .... I prefer Len

DON'T HURT ME

Blog Entries
    I personally prefer the double L spelling better, but that's just me.

It's more..symmetrical and easy on the eyes in my book.

Fair enough. Personally it annoys me because in some fonts it looks like three of the same letters.

Compare: Illya

To:
    Illya
    Illya
    Illya
    Illya

​Et cetera.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    *blows away gunsmoke, kicks away a nameless dead body*
    *looks at Arashi's lifeless body*

NOOOOOOooooo, I was too late to save Arashi from his assassin! D: ...Vengeance shall be mine.

Blog Entries
    Didn't IRUN sell his soul to Arashi?

Does IRUN get his soul back, or does Arashi keep it even in death?

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    No refunds at the bank of Arashi, unfortunately.

Even in death, my loyalty is bounded.