Page 1 of 31 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast lair forumites, servant style! post your own!

Blog Entries

Beast lair forumites, servant style! post your own!

True name: Tobias/Rapebird/Emohawk
    Class: Debater/Joker
    Alignment: Lawful neutral

Persuasion: D+
    humor: E
    Dedication: C-
    Intelligence: D
    Style: A+

Skill list:

Open minded: Rank (B) False: this skill allows for positive opinions to be formed of negatively viewed characters and negative views of positive ones. additionally, at this level, it is possible to replicate certain skills at rank D (false) for one round by making a dedication check . Eye for art, Eye of the mind, and mental pollution are possible maybe, however it automatically degrades the use of the fanaticism skill. The skill is false because it is not truly built on a desire for equality, but more out of a sense of gamesmanship.

Long winded: rank (E): Allows for much larger arguments with a lower dedication check. however, at this level, if a difficult to pass intelligence check is not also made, the posts will be filled with grammatical errors, losing all bonuses.

Bi-lingual: rank (E) False: This skill would normally allow for the creation of more powerful arguments through use of original source material, however in this case the abilty is merely faked using google translate. No bonuses are initially awarded, however randomly the humor stat may increase by one instead.

Educated: Rank (C)True: Formal training allows for the creation of much more firm footing in a conversation or debate. In this case, if the subject is about psychology, Persuasion and Intelligence will both be considered rank B for the length of the conversation.

Elder: rank (B) True: A potent skill that gains strength through time, the elder skill allows one a limited amount of protection against stat rank downs due to anti-argument and anti-sanity skills and phantasms, and at high ranks will even force an additional dedication check on the use of an anti-poster class phantasm.

The golden Rule: Rank (D) True: By investing in the forums themselves, one may provide themselves with additional resistance to anti-poster class phantasms and may occasionally have a random rank up to the Persuasion stat, but financial resources decrease.

Disengage: Rank (A) true: Allows for the easy retreat from poorly worded ideas or arguments without penalty. At this level, it is nearly impossible to pin him down. "My god man, it was a joke!"

Aversion: rank (C--) true: A negative trait which results in the automatic decrease of effects of certain types of the eye of the mind skill, when trait "lemon" is present, the dedication stat degrades by one and the addition of headache sufferer rank D false is likely. However, this skill is opposed by the open minded trait, resulting in the -modifiers, as a consequence, the work may still be enjoyed merely by skipping over "lemon" as opposed to avoiding it all together.

Noble phantasm(s)

Bi-polar: Rank D- (Anti-sanity)

Upon making a successful style check, Emohawk's entire mental state may shift, alterations to his alignment and even his class become possible, even if the requirements are not met, by doing so, it is possible to essentially alter one's style to something nearly unrecognizable. In addition to a wildly new mindset from which to attack from, oposing players must pass an intelligence check or suffer a rank down to persuasion while they adapt.

One for the road, a wild night begins: Rank C (support)

The final sign of Tobias's mutable nature, this noble phantasm makes it is possible that Tobias's style attribute will be randomly substituted in at one of his other stats during rolls. for this reason, even a perfectly executed attack is possible despite his low stats, and defense against much stronger foes is possible. However, due to the nature of this ability, it may not be consciously activated and is occurs randomly, or even against his will, though some theorize the presence of alcohol may increase the chances of activation.

whelp folks, turns out I am a sucker for compliments, I hadn't expected to do this again, but I was privatly asked to restart this old thread and give it a go on the new forums, so I am proud to bring you once again the BL forumite char sheet thread!
    Last edited by Tobias; January 6th, 2012 at 09:53 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That was surprisingly amusing. Glad I read it.

I hope other people post profiles as entertaining as yours.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I had one on the old board, but I dun remember it.

sadface.jpg
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

True name: Kyokushi/Magnum777
    Class: Procrastinator
    Alignment: Lazy

Laziness: EX
    Procrastination: EX
    Intelligence: Asian
    Motivation: none
    Creativity: C

Skills
    Quick Thinking: A
    Well thought out: E-
    Trilingual: E
    Educated: Kind of
    Humor: Crude

Noble Phantasm:
    Procrastination: EX (Will never start or finish anything until the absolute last possible time)
    Troll: B+
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyokushi View Post
    True name: Kyokushi/Magnum777
    Class: Procrastinator
    Alignment: Lazy

Laziness: EX
    Motivation: none
    Creativity: C

Skills
    Quick Thinking: A
    Well thought out: E-
    Trilingual: E
    Educated: Kind of

Noble Phantasm:
    Procrastination: EX (Will never start or finish anything until the absolute last possible time)
    Troll: B+

Damnit, coincidentally that was all mine as well. I'VE BEEN SNIPED!
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Oh god why am I laughing so hard, it isn't even that funny.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Oh god why am I laughing so hard, it isn't even that funny.

this
    Code:

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    I had one on the old board, but I dun remember it.

sadface.jpg
    Yeah, me too....

Let's make ones for Mike and IRuN

but not me, I'll end up making Mike a Berserker and all of his skills and shit will be related to Sakura and British stereotypes
    Code:

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    Let's make ones for Mike and IRuN

but not me, I'll end up making Mike a Berserker and all of his skills and shit will be related to Sakura and British stereotypes
    But isn't the whole point of these Servant stat sheets is to massively flanderize their subjects?
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tangerang View Post
    Gilgamesh has A Lck.

wut bout that
    His fate as the most powerful Servant is to steamroll every war he takes part in.

Somehow, he manages to defy all odds and deny this fate.
    Quote Originally Posted by anonymous
    If only I could be respected without having to be respectable.

What Fate/Stay Night character are you?
    Kotomine Kirei
    You are Kirei. You've always been a little different from the rest. You probably have low social skills. Whatever, it's not like what they think matters anyway. Ever searching for something missing within you, you probably don't experience the same happiness as everyone else. Good and evil are just labels, you are who you are.

Blog Entries
    Some people I kinda half remember from the first time, noble phantasms mostly. Mike's indomitable, or elf's marble phantasm, for example.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I'm pretty sure my original was more more or less the same as the one I just put up, albeit with more detail
    Code:

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    I have this strange urge to write my own up, and that my NP would be a Reality Marble that summoned other forumites, since I'm apparently gathering an undead army...

And I would, for the graphic of the NP, have an image from Clannad, where Fuuko summons a mass of fanboys to ward off Sunohara, with an arrow pointing at Sunohara as "enemy" and an arrow pointing at Fuuko as "Arashi."

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Flanderize me, captain!!

Do your worst!

...not really. I don't want to cry myself to sleep at night.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Blog Entries
    If you are working on one, kid it wasn't abundantly obvious, the stats correspond to the basics in fate. Pursuasion is akin to Str and attacks opposing arguments, humor is agility and is used in conjunction with persuasion, intellect is magic, and is a separate means of attack. (also helps with some skills) dedication is your endurance and ability to continue, also usually what you have to pass a check on to activate a skill, and style is your luck stat, which adds modifiers to your other stats.

IRuN, your... personality... isn't as impressionable on me as much as Mike's is. I don't know your quirks well enough
    Code:

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    IRuN, your... personality... isn't as impressionable on me as much as Mike's is. I don't know your quirks well enough
    Well, for one, he can materialize his soul, and then sell it.

I think he can also be summonable via the phrase "FLUFFY TAIL" though I guess that applies to half the forum...

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    You would know that one, Master.

Blog Entries
    Apple, resident oppai fanboi?

I need to get a better title...

Mike is obviously the strongest out of all the servants here, his fame boost is astounding.

Blog Entries
    Ahh, what the hell?

True Name:
    Spinach
    Class: Lurker
    Alignment: Indifferent

Persuasion: C
    humor: D
    Dedication: A
    Intelligence: D
    Style: Hassan masks are all the rage
    Skill(s)

Presence Concealment (A+):
    Absolutely undetectable once lurk mode has been initiated. Is lurking every single thread ever, always, and cannot be detected until entering post mode.

Lack of Motivation (B): Complete lack of will or desire to accomplish anything. Should not be confused for procrastination, which rather than completely lacking the desire to accomplish a task, simply puts off accomplishing the task until the latest possible time. Only matters of absolute utmost importance will be dealt with, others will be completely disregarded. Ideas for fanfics, one shots, RPs, and even replies to a thread may enter the Servant's mind, but they will almost never act on these ideas. However, if one particular idea greatly rouses interest it is possible to overcome this skill's self imposed limitation.

Tolerance (B): High levels of tolerance for topics of any kind. Protects the user from any topic that may have been capable of stirring up a large debate. Only something that is outright insulting, or repeated to the point of being flat out annoying, can overcome this skill's mental protection. Also allows for the reading of fics with questionable content.

Noble Phantasm(s)

Concede - Anti-Personnel (B)
    Instantly escapes from any and all arguments with up to three different people by giving up. Successful usage of this Noble Phantasm will take user out of posting mode, and Presence Concealment will become active again. Can be compared to the Disengage skill, however, this skill is limited solely to arguments, not to any other form of conversation. Can fail if the participants of the argument can create an original, somewhat derogatory yet funny insult aimed at the user before he has completely left the thread. Any particular insult can only be used once to draw the user out of stealth, as the user becomes immune to that insult after experiencing it once and surviving.

Example of a successful insult: "Spinach, you are a colossal, Earth shattering faggot."
    (Someone actually called me that once, lol)