Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2126293031

Thread: Beast lair forumites, servant style! post your own!

Blog Entries
    I’m drunk and bored. I’ll trade a character sheet for someone remaking mine as well.

Act soon, offer expires when I pass out!

EDIT: I passed out. Offer expired. Thank god nobody took me up on this, o idea what I would have come up with that drunk
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

US Friend Code
    This looks fun

I see you didn't want to be outdone by DH.

Since I don't know how stats, class and alignments of this create a servant works, I'm going to use the official ones

class: berserker
    true name: exceleration extreme
    alignments: lawful evil

str: c
    end: d
    agi: e
    mana: e
    np: b

dislikes: bird of hermes chrysaor's sheet
    talents: sleep, technology
    armament:a piece of blue pipe that he uses as a staff
    natural enemy: bird of hermes, brothers

class skil

mad enhancement: e

the Class Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason. In some cases, it also affects and/or seals away some techniques, Personal Skills and Noble Phantasms, is at a low level, but can increase due to the noble phantasm

personal skill

mental pollution: c

a Skill where due to possessing a distorted mentality, it is possible for one to shut out any mental interference thaumaturgy. However, at the same time, it becomes impossible for one to come to a mutual understanding with individuals who do not possess an equivalent rank of Mental Pollution. in this level Provides a moderate probability that mental interference magecraft will be rendered ineffective

sadistic constitution: A

a Skill that augments one's aggression in battle. It appears to be a positive Skill, but the longer its owner stays in battle, the more their abusive disposition will grow, causing them to lose their usual composure. It's possible to say that this is just one step short of the Skill that causes Berserkers to go insane. The more one attacks, the stronger one becomes, but on the other hand, one's defensive abilities drop

noble phantasm

i hate you raph: the pulsing hate that makes your eyes bleed: B

a noble phantasm similar to bloodbath crown, the more damage he takes, a luck test occurs that can increase your mad enhancement up to rank A+++ , this noble phantasm can also be activated if someone denies him something, he becomes a beast that destroys everything in front of him
    Last edited by Exceleration extreme; January 13th, 2024 at 06:20 PM.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Well this is edgy. I feel especially for a joke sheet (which this thread is pretty much for) the Skills are lacking in flavor that sets them apart. Also including a take-that at another user's sheets feels a little mean and personal for what's supposed to be a fun thread. And since these sheets are meant to play on a forumite's online reputation, writing one for yourself when you have none to speak of (being a new member) falls a little flat, no offense. If you want to do this I'd suggest either writing one for another user or waiting until you've amassed more of a persona here first.