Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 17222526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Beast lair forumites, servant style! post your own!

Blog Entries
    As I understand your sheet, that’s because you don’t have traditional eye of the mind or one of the more traditional skills that would let you imitate it (like open minded) but GinR appears to be able to simultaneously imitate eye of the mind and eye for art letting you put together something pretty good playing off a lucky roll and a high style stat

thats actually a pretty good skill to have, you see?

narrarator: it was at this moment that a whole bunch of people simultaneously realized rapebird put way more thought into these crappy sheets then they thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Searching for an Ever Distant Dream Ecksukaribruh's Avatar
    True name: Ecksukaribruh
    Class: Liar/Faker
    Alignment: Chaotic-Good

Sheets: E-
    Humor: E-
    Dedication: A
    Intelligence: A
    Style: B

Class Skills:

False Constitution: Rank (A):
    False Constitution is a Skill that gives the user the ability to lie about their health with ease. At A Rank, the skill makes it so the user can even shrug off their own wounds and pretend nothing has actually happened because of that.

Type Logic: Rank (B):
    Type Logic allows for a user to understand the concepts of Type-Moon media. At B Rank, the user has spent time playing or reading the various games/books released by Type-Moon in the hopes of gaining more knowledge.

Personal Skills:
    Knowledge of Language: Rank (C):
    KoL is a skill that denotes ones time and effort to learn another language. At C Rank, the user is capable of speaking a moderate amount of a language after spending time on said language.

Education: Rank (B+)True:
    Education is as simple as a skill as it gets. At B+ Rank the skill is merely a statement on the fact that the user has successfully made it through school and is contemplating on University.

Newbie: Rank (B) True:
    An annoying skill that shows off the users status as a new member within the group they had invaded. At B Rank it signifies that the user has atleast spent some time within said group but does not get around much.

The Golden Rule: Rank (A) False:
    By sticking to a single forum the once glorious skill has ranked down by quite a bit in usability. At A Rank (False) it allows the user to rank up both Sheet and Humor by two letter ranks in the hopes of making something good.

Noble phantasm(s)

Ever Distant Dream: Rank EX- (Anti-Stay Night)
    A crystallization of Ecksukaribruh's desire. A man who once loved the Visual Novel "Fate/Stay Night" merely sees it as a decent work after witnessing what could of been. It is his desire for a Fate/Prototype based project that fuels his radiant dream, this is to the point that upon activation of his Noble Phantasm, his world is replaced by that of the setting of Fate/Prototype, it is without a doubt the reality marble that encompasses his every desire and wish.

Wasted Time, Knowledge is Well Spent: Rank B (support)
    Due to how Ecksukaribruh functions as a person, he had spent almost four years learning each and every version of magic in the Type-Moon series as to be able to make his own servants. Due to this, he is able to discern what and does not work within the boundaries of servants or other species that utilize magic. But as he had stopped halfway through one series, the normally A Rank Noble Phantasm has demoted itself to a simple B Rank.
    Whats the use of putting anything here if no one will read this?

JP Friend Code
    Huh?
    Blog Entries
    this thread is our throne of heroes

Execute C:\local\lib\toh.exe?
    ---
    Dreams of swallow cuts.
    ---
    summs up a lot of my ironic weeaboo circles
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    people who have waifus are necessarily mentally ill

Blog Entries
    If you are wondering who our gil was, it was DP. Mew and elf would be in a rough tie for second.
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    So, are you a good Ruler or a bad Ruler?

Blog Entries
    I dunno, I don’t think I ever remade my sheet after becoming an admin.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I will summon you then. Everybody racing to summon top Servant like mew and You, they thinking too much inside the box.

I already won.

Blog Entries
    I’m trying to remember if I ever did a You sheet. I don’t think he would be that strong though. He would be more like...fake assassin. High attack power due to great stats in pursuasion and intelligence but would be heavily over reliant on his bilingual skill to compensate for underwhelming defenses and a sub par noble phantasm.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Why "underwhelming defenses"?

Blog Entries
    His dedication and style stat would both be pretty mediocre so he would fail a lot of checks against enemies that utilize powerful skill rank downs, in particular authority figures who can auto set stats to E on a failed roll would be crippling.

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    I think your Humor is EX, Tobias.

I see, I see.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    His dedication and style stat would both be pretty mediocre so he would fail a lot of checks against enemies that utilize powerful skill rank downs, in particular authority figures who can auto set stats to E on a failed roll would be crippling.
    >mediocre dedication

You's got the 5th highest postcount on the forum, that's Dedication: A+ at the minimum.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Post count doesn’t really effect dedication. It effects the elder skill, along side how long one has been a member

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Someone do a sheet of me, please. If I do it, it'll be just a bunch of self-humiliation and E- ranks.

I'm half-tempted to ask for one myself.

Blog Entries
    Post count doesn’t really effect dedication. It effects the elder skill, along side how long one has been a member
    To explain this a bit more, dedication measures one’s ability to keep at whatever they are doing once the initial thrill has worn off, generally this refers to continuing to attack the opponent despite whatever points they have raised. Though as I have said previously it also has a lot to do with being able to activate and maintain certain skills. Generally you need a decent dedication score to write large multi-part fanfics, for example.

Though this can be mitigated in certain circumstances. for example someone with high ranks in fanaticism which raises dedication when dealing with the fanaticism focus, and decent ranks in eye of the mind which lowers the roll needed to successfully write something could produce decent fiction about their favorite character even with very poor dedication.

so again, a high post count doesn’t really mean one has a high dedication skill. Someone with A+ dedication would be the kind of person who would have a very important, life changing meeting the next day at 6AM in which they were to compete for a major promotion, but at 4AM he would still be up on BL arguing that shirou’s hair color is clearly a fiery orange red, as opposed to this idiot who is describing it as a fucking obviously wrong fiery red orange.

The only reason he ended up going to sleep at 5AM is after an hour of refreshing the page, he realized the guy he had been arguing with had passed out so he wasn’t going to get a reply.

then one he wakes up at 5:30, he still checks his phone while brushing his teeth just in case there is something he needs to reply to while driving to the meeting.

To explain this a bit more, dedication measures one’s ability to keep at whatever they are doing once the initial thrill has worn off, generally this refers to continuing to attack the opponent despite whatever points they have raised.
    So basically, something countered by the Good Sense parameter.

If you are wondering who our gil was, it was DP. Mew and elf would be in a rough tie for second.
    What do you mean mAc isn't Gil????

Greatness, at any cost mAc Chaos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Throw xN
    Blog Entries
    He's even admiring a glass of Code Red in my avatar.
    He never sleeps. He never dies.

Battle doesn't need a purpose; the battle is its own purpose. You don't ask why a plague spreads or a field burns. Don't ask why I fight.