Page 33 of 83 FirstFirst ... 232831323334353843 ... LastLast

Thread: Let me hear your voice BL!

後継者 Successor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    The second request would have been a song from Bubblegum Crisis (in English), your choice of Say Yes, Rock Me, Chase the Dream, Mad Machine, or Hurricane. I would have provided lyrics to all of them, since I don't think they'd be easy to find, lol.

And yes, I did watch all three. Time well spent! XD

Now, do you want me to record my part first, or do you want to go? :3

EDIT: Also, be my friend. Since we're going to do a song together, you know, it's only natural. (Oh, there's another good song. Maybe I'll do that one myself later sometime.)
    BUBBLEGUM CRISIS?! That's like...one of my all time faves... ;_; I'm cool with this song though - you can go ahead and record your piece, hopefully I can get my timing right...are you timing it to the video you linked me?

And friended.

Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Kid Rock!?

They won the guessing game...or is this about not liking Kid Rock?
    Fic's
    Wishing Upon The Sun (Fate/Guyver) - Updated: 11/04/12
    Broken on the Rocks - Updated: 20/07/12
    Spoiler:

[11:37] <Wakarimaspin> Hahahaha, an NTR doujin by Tusia with three chapters. Chapter 1: Five and Leo share pure loving relationship, ends with Leo going on a trip and Five promising to wait for him
    [11:38] <Wakarimaspin> Chapter 2: Exiku the temptress comes along and slowly erodes Five's yearning for Leo, and takes him in a moment of weakness. Ends with Leo returning to see what has happened
    [11:38] <Wakarimaspin> Chapter 3: NTRNTRNTRNTRNTR

Quote Originally Posted by EXiku View Post
    BUBBLEGUM CRISIS?! That's like...one of my all time faves... ;_; I'm cool with this song though - you can go ahead and record your piece, hopefully I can get my timing right...are you timing it to the video you linked me?

And friended.
    Yeah, I'm using that video. I like it better than the original version of the song. I'll PM you a link to my part once I record it. And hearing you like Bubblegum Crisis makes me happy. If you want, feel free to consider those songs a challenge, since I seem to recall you saying you liked challenges. :3

EDIT: PM sent!
    Last edited by Spooky; December 9th, 2011 at 10:17 PM.

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Alright, while I'm still rehearsing the whole album, here are some samplers from my household.

Korean song "I'll Back Off So You Can Live Better".
    English song "God Knows (English Version)".
    Japanese song "Lost My Music".

To be honest, the people in this clips are my 兄弟.

Lol, I actually looked up what that means, cheater. But I guess you actually said from your "household," so it's ok.

Also, what is this "rehearsing" you speak of? I have no idea what that word means.

Blog Entries
    Practicing a song or a speech.

Troll attempt... failed? Should I have added a smiley?

Or... or am I being counter-trolled?!

Blog Entries
    Don't look so deeply into my words.

I'm just so tired that my sarcasm detector is turned off. My reasoning was basically that some people genuinely might not know that word, especially people who don't speak English as a first language.

However, were I awake and at MAXIMUM POWAH, or fueled by coffee, I would have seen through you.

Uh huh, keep telling yourself that. *nods*

Blog Entries
    It's the truth! Probably.

Hahahaha, oh wow, this thread is awesome.

...Even though I don't know many of the posters here. I wonder if this'll be able to make the veterans come out.

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Choco-san, koe wo kikasete.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    NOT-CHOCOBO, YOU'RE ALIVE AND POSTING. SO MAKE AN ADDITION. I'M ONLY A FEW DAYS AWAY FROM GETTING TO A SHITTY A MICROPHONE, LETTING ME PARTAKE IN THIS MADNESS.

後継者 Successor
    Blog Entries
    Some new stuff:

Leave Out All The Rest v2 - A bit louder since the last one was hard to hear...

and a Reading! (my voice's going a bit from the singing...woo~)

No Time For Goodbye 00 (just the blurb)

Dunno...should I do an audiobook?
    Fic's
    Spoiler:

[11:37] <Wakarimaspin> Hahahaha, an NTR doujin by Tusia with three chapters. Chapter 1: Five and Leo share pure loving relationship, ends with Leo going on a trip and Five promising to wait for him
    [11:38] <Wakarimaspin> Chapter 2: Exiku the temptress comes along and slowly erodes Five's yearning for Leo, and takes him in a moment of weakness. Ends with Leo returning to see what has happened

Banned
    Blog Entries
    you should sing Get Love Power by Sakakibara Yui.

I'm working on finishing up EXiku's and my duet, but to tide you over until I'm finished editing here's my newest solo song! This time I decided to up the ante by playing guitar also! So feast your ears on this classic!

.... Hahaha, that's a good one. But I did try to play guitar as well as sing here.

Won't Back Down

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky's Songs (can't call them "of Shame" anymore, since soon someone besides me will be featured here)

Blog Entries
    I can offer no songs ('cause you really don't want to hear me sing). So I was thinking what I could do instead, and hit upon the idea of some poetry. Thence I went to my Latin poetry, thence to (more impressive sounding) speeches. Then I went "Hey, it'll sound silly in my voice. Time to rope my brother in for the sake of my internet ego!" He was a very good sport about it, even if he gets a bit snarky towards the end (I let him keep it in, given how tired he was of doing re-takes).

So, take a listen to the beginning of one of history's most famous speeches, In Catalina, if a frustrated evil overlord were saying it (trying to get him to sound slightly more sane was a fair part of the reason for making him do all the re-takes. ) You can even follow along here (look over to the right to open up the English translation)

http://vocaroo.com/?media=vQg1ntyeHzuRPR0Wf

So, Latin. Don't think we've had that yet. Any comments for me to take back to him?
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Banned
    Blog Entries
    if the mic was better, something more definitive than "good job"? I do like the fact he's using the classical pronunciation, rather than the church pronunciation.

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Apparently my Latin Gilgamesh was missed and forgotten. :'(
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Here it is, the moment you've all been waiting for...

That's right, BL's first singing collaboration, a duet featuring yours truly and EXiku doing the song Picture!

It really is a moment for the ages!

BTW, thanks a bunch for doing this, EXiku. It was really cool of you to agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky's Songs

後継者 Successor
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Apparently my Latin Gilgamesh was missed and forgotten. :'(
    LATIN Gilgamesh?! I know I came across it but wasn't able to check it out at the time...thanks for reminding me to look it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Spooky View Post
    That's right, BL's first singing collaboration, a duet featuring yours truly and EXiku doing the song Picture!

It really is a moment for the ages!

BTW, thanks a bunch for doing this, EXiku. It was really cool of you to agree.
    It's no problem...I was worried that I may have screwed up somewhere seeing as I practiced it only three times and then it was recorded in the wee hours of the morning hehe...

@MZeroX I'll have to think about it...Japanese songs (naturally) take me a bit longer to get the hang of...
    Fic's
    Spoiler: