Page 2 of 106 FirstFirst 123471252102 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 2115

Thread: Recent loot thread

  1. #21
    神座万象 Sobzob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    142
    Received the MELTY BLOOD WS starter set yesterday and the HibiChika nendoroid set today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0069.jpg 
Views:	175 
Size:	52.1 KB 
ID:	1445   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0077.jpg 
Views:	159 
Size:	43.8 KB 
ID:	1446   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0080.jpg 
Views:	158 
Size:	42.3 KB 
ID:	1447  

  2. #22
    リビングデッド Living Dead
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    84
    Got the 2011/2012 Kara no Kyoukai desktop calendar in today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSCN0026.jpg 
Views:	148 
Size:	53.3 KB 
ID:	1540  

  3. #23
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,458
    Preordered the Limited DVD for Paradox Paradigm (Paradoxe Helix in German). It has the most awesome cover ever existed. With removable FSK logo. God damnit, I'm so... gah, awesome.


  4. #24
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowanism View Post
    Preordered the Limited DVD for Paradox Paradigm (Paradoxe Helix in German). It has the most awesome cover ever existed. With removable FSK logo. God damnit, I'm so... gah, awesome.

    Mein Gott!

    Is that new art? Spoiled Europeans, first Tingle's Rose Colored Rupee land and now this.

    Edit: I think I like the title Paradox Helix

  5. #25
    In Brazil, everybody's hands are burning red.
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Age
    31
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    3,787
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowanism View Post
    Preordered the Limited DVD for Paradox Paradigm (Paradoxe Helix in German). It has the most awesome cover ever existed. With removable FSK logo. God damnit, I'm so... gah, awesome.

    Araya = Exdeath?

    i'll show you the path to the void.
    "TURTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

  6. #26
    神座万象 Sobzob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    142
    I have that illustration framed from the 2010 calendar! http://twitpic.com/45b725

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobzob View Post
    I have that illustration framed from the 2010 calendar! http://twitpic.com/45b725
    Oh so it is not new. Still cool looking. I wonder what the English blue ray cover looked like?

    Edit: looks like there was only one cover for the box set, same image we saw floating around for a while.

  8. #28
    神座万象 Sobzob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    142
    The illustration is very old actually, it's the promotional poster from when the fifth movie was going to air on theaters.

  9. #29
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,458
    And still it's the best promotional picture they ever made for the 5th movie, imo.

  10. #30
    神座万象 Sobzob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    142
    I like the one for the fourth movie more. It has such beautiful colors. http://twitpic.com/3qkd8b

  11. #31

  12. #32
    神座万象 Sobzob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    142
    Posters aren't very important though, lol.
    And if anything, darktruth has the Awa Odori Kara no Kyoukai posters which actually has some value.

    But I have these two framed;
    http://yusa.imouto.org/image/e5edd1d...iki%20yuri.jpg
    http://yusa.imouto.org/image/7350261...ougi_shiki.jpg

  13. #33
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Age
    30
    Posts
    3,458
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobzob View Post
    Posters aren't very important though, lol.
    I paid 30€ for the UBW one by having an absurdres picture printed via posterjack. Tha price was too good!

    Also, I like the first one of your pics, especially dat Touko. But I just can't deal with Azaka. In any way. And her face looks like a duck in that one. :V

  14. #34
    Did anybody else pick up the Sakura Grail version figure along with the Saber Alter that goes with it? I have them both (it was a bitch to find both, they sold out quick) and they are sweet indeed.

  15. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by ttestagr View Post
    Did anybody else pick up the Sakura Grail version figure along with the Saber Alter that goes with it? I have them both (it was a bitch to find both, they sold out quick) and they are sweet indeed.
    I heard they go great together but know I has no monies

  16. #36
    神座万象 Sobzob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    142
    Quote Originally Posted by ttestagr View Post
    Did anybody else pick up the Sakura Grail version figure along with the Saber Alter that goes with it? I have them both (it was a bitch to find both, they sold out quick) and they are sweet indeed.
    Yes, and I believe this is the best set of figures I have. They are so beautiful together.

  17. #37
    Quote Originally Posted by Sobzob View Post
    Yes, and I believe this is the best set of figures I have. They are so beautiful together.
    Does your Sakura have a bit of discoloration by her right leg, the bottom of the big thread of power coming off her body from that leg? It is in a really unnoticeable area, and understandable since the bottom of that leg is in flesh tones.

  18. #38
    Went to Tokushima Japan for the Machiasobi Event!
    And here are my loots!


    The event exclusive post cards


    A kara no kyokai bag for buying something at the ufotable booth


    Limited Edition coasters


    More Kara no Kyokai Coasters


    Finally found this card again.
    I sold it to a friend at a cheap price, not realizing it's sold out everywhere.

  19. #39
    Quote Originally Posted by EvoSpace View Post
    Went to Tokushima Japan for the Machiasobi Event!
    And here are my loots!


    The event exclusive post cards


    A kara no kyokai bag for buying something at the ufotable booth


    Limited Edition coasters


    More Kara no Kyokai Coasters


    Finally found this card again.
    I sold it to a friend at a cheap price, not realizing it's sold out everywhere.
    which card? I see six.
    So is the event just repeating itself everyday basically? No new events, no new information?

  20. #40
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    which card? I see six.
    So is the event just repeating itself everyday basically? No new events, no new information?
    Ryougi, obviously =P
    No, the major Type-Moon events are only on the first day.
    And the info on the new anime and things are already floating on the net so. XD

    The open recording of Hibichika radio was worth it tho!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •