Page 3 of 112 FirstFirst 1234581353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent loot thread

Quote Originally Posted by ttestagr View Post
    Does your Sakura have a bit of discoloration by her right leg, the bottom of the big thread of power coming off her body from that leg? It is in a really unnoticeable area, and understandable since the bottom of that leg is in flesh tones.
    You mean the white area? In that case, it does. But I wonder if that's made like that so you can make effects like this more shiny: http://stat001.ameba.jp/user_images/...0909294303.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by EvoSpace View Post
    Finally found this card again.
    I sold it to a friend at a cheap price, not realizing it's sold out everywhere.
    Why is there no Azaka WS card?! 。・゚・(ノД`)・゚・。

Oh, I haven't really taken any pictures yet but this is the stuff I got on monday:
    http://twitpic.com/4scfsx
    TYPE-MOON things being:
    Sakura ~Makiri's Grail~ by GIFT
    Saber Alter by GIFT
    MELTY BLOOD Weiss Schwarz Booster box
    Saber Alter sleeves

Quote Originally Posted by Sobzob View Post
    You mean the white area? In that case, it does. But I wonder if that's made like that so you can make effects like this more shiny: http://stat001.ameba.jp/user_images/...0909294303.jpg
    Hmm. I can't get your picture to load, but yeah, the white area.

First Fate/EXTRA caster merchandise?!

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So jealooouussssss

Though I want the Saber one.

They should hurry up and announce pre-orders for the Caster EXTRA PVC already too!

I managed to take a decent picture of Saber Alter and Sakura:
    http://i.imgur.com/4kHI8.jpg

So..where did you buy it ;_;

Quote Originally Posted by fuji View Post
    So..where did you buy it ;_;
    By pre-ordering it at the site below before Feb 23, 2011... ><
    http://hobby-channel.net/genteidou-i...399-20399.html

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Bargadiel's Avatar

H-NGNGNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! GAA--GFCKKKKK-

*I died what have you done*

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Man, I wish I had the fortitude of some of you folks, to display posters and figma in my room. I pretty much limit my purchases to books, since I can put those in bookshelves, away from the prying (and judging) eyes of my 100% non-otaku social circles. (not implying that I am one, i-idiot!)

Wait... I think I still have my Red Saber from Fate/EXTRA Limited Edition somewhere....

Eh, I'll try to load up next time I go overseas. Whenever that is....

I will pay a fellow BLer to grab me a Casko nendoroid when they come out, though.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Casko nendoroid
    I wish this existed. And a Saber one.

Fate/stay night Limited edition and Tsukihime coming in the mail! I'll post pics as soon as I get it.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Managed to get all four volumes of Fate/Zero today! They'll be here in a few weeks.

I hate international shipping costs. This cost me almost $100 because it's the original print run which is getting hard to find. The novels were recently reprinted in 5 or 6 novels, minus a lot of illustrations like the Servant character sheets.

Blog Entries
    That's weird. I figured the new books would push down the price of the older ones now that there's an alternative option. All four of the original novels on Amazon are going for about half the price they were at this time last year.

Still, not a bad price for all four books with international shipping factored in.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    That's weird. I figured the new books would push down the price of the older ones now that there's an alternative option. All four of the original novels on Amazon are going for about half the price they were at this time last year.

Still, not a bad price for all four books with international shipping factored in.
    That doesn't really make sense. The originals are of higher quality and now out of print, so simple supply and demand would dictate that their cost would go up.
    Basically, Zero has gone the light novel equivalent of mass market paperback. I was wrong about one thing - they removed all of the illustrations except for full page art for new Acts. So pretty blah.

I would have vastly preferred to buy from Amazon.co.jp, as the prices are very reasonable within Japan (and free shipping!). Unfortunately, the only friend I have who could mule it back to me anytime in the next year is currently US Navy stationed in Okinawa, and Amazon.co.jp doesn't ship to FPO mail boxes because it treats them as int'l addresses, which makes no sense at all.

Blog Entries
    Eh, didn't know the old ones were out of print. That kind of sucks, given all the stuff they took out.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Rowanism's Avatar

=D

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowanism View Post

=D
    Awesome! Blu-ray?

I still need to buy Fate/Zero, and I want the older ones. When I was in Tokyo I saw them EVERYWHERE. Usually the anime stores in Akiba would have one thing or the other that the other store didn't have, although ALL stores...Anime related or not...had the original 4 Fate/Zero books for 5 dollars each. I should have bought them and I bite my thumb right now at the fact that I didn't because of packing room. That's why I find it crazy that they are so expensive now, supply and demand or not those things were everywhere over there; like a plague. There was no single thing I saw more repeated in each store, than those books. I do not exaggerate. =/

Now that I think about it though, what I might do is just buy the new ones since I already have Zero Material anyway. All the artwork is in there, so I shouldn't need the old books. :X Yet when I go back to Tokyo and If I see them, I will buy them.
    Last edited by Bargadiel; May 23rd, 2011 at 01:45 PM.

Oops almost forgot, got this in the mail today. Absolutely beautiful, only problem I have is how stubborn the base is with wanting to connect with it. Posting my completed trilogy too.

Going to post some of my TM collection in another thread, since I went ahead and took some shots of other stuff.
    Last edited by Bargadiel; May 23rd, 2011 at 01:47 PM.

Yeah, the Saber Vortigern is fantastic. Mine came in on Friday. It took some wiggling to get onto the base, but once its on its solid. Man those three go great together. Plus you get all of Saber's Noble Phantasms in use as well. I have them with my 1/7 scale Archer and Rider and I'm happy as pie with the scene.