Page 6 of 112 FirstFirst ... 45678111656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Recent loot thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    "Location: Hong Kong"

Enjoy your bootlegs!
    but even the originals are made in china

Why is the pc version of Fate/Stay Night ungodly expensive? I am hemorrhaging money. Not buying anything for months now probably. Anyone want to explain to me who these people I don't recognize in Fate/Side Material are?

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    but even the originals are made in china
    Sure, but they're not normally sold out of China, whereas bootlegs usually are :P (Which is why I don't think I'd ever risk buying figures from eBay personally. Wonder how many fakes are in people's collections here...)

Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Anyone want to explain to me who these people I don't recognize in Fate/Side Material are?
    pic pl0x

Finally got my Type-Moon Dokuhon (I call it Redbook) that I missed last Comiket!

It's the doujinshi published by the guy running the Season of Change blog and it features past Type-Moon interviews that gives sort of an introduction to where their titles, works, idea comes from. If you've been following this forums and things, they're mostly stuffs we know, but there was also the time table of Tsukihime which the writer believes, birthday list, etc.

BTW I didn't know this -> Kinoko's mascot comes from Kinoppi/Chinoppi in "Paul's Miraculous Adventure"

I am confused by digital cameras and there mystical functioning. I thought you had Side Material? I mean things like the girl in armor that looks suspiciously like Saber's and the face next to that. The Zelretch look a like in Kuzuki's profile, and the proto Zouken looking guy. The person with the cross-blindfold and earrings. Those people.

Also are you really supposed to slide this thing out of its casing? Seems really difficult, I thought I saw something that would allow me to open it but other people were convinced this is not the case.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    I am confused by digital cameras and there mystical functioning. I thought you had Side Material? I mean things like the girl in armor that looks suspiciously like Saber's and the face next to that. The Zelretch look a like in Kuzuki's profile, and the proto Zouken looking guy. The person with the cross-blindfold and earrings. Those people.
    I have scans but not the book itself, so can't help you there.

Prototype versions of the characters I assume. "Proto Zouken looking guy" might be Raiga.

Quote Originally Posted by EvoSpace View Post
    Finally got my Type-Moon Dokuhon (I call it Redbook) that I missed last Comiket!

It's the doujinshi published by the guy running the Season of Change blog and it features past Type-Moon interviews that gives sort of an introduction to where their titles, works, idea comes from. If you've been following this forums and things, they're mostly stuffs we know, but there was also the time table of Tsukihime which the writer believes, birthday list, etc.

BTW I didn't know this -> Kinoko's mascot comes from Kinoppi/Chinoppi in "Paul's Miraculous Adventure"
    You picked up a new Tsukihime dokuhon too?

Blog Entries
    Okay, just checked my scans

the girl in armor that looks suspiciously like Saber's
    Saber Alter

the face next to that
    Proto-Taiga type character

The Zelretch look a like in Kuzuki's profile
    Zelretch (hurrrr)

and the proto Zouken looking guy
    Raiga

The person with the cross-blindfold and earrings
    An Executor

Thanks, and yeah after you mentioned Raiga the first time I remember they use that design in his one scene in the anime.
    People always say that if Shirou pulled on Kiritsugu's yakuza contacts it wouldn't be enough, but I don't know Raiga looks like such a total beast.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Sure, but they're not normally sold out of China, whereas bootlegs usually are :P (Which is why I don't think I'd ever risk buying figures from eBay personally. Wonder how many fakes are in people's collections here...)
    Not all ebay sellers are from China. There are some japanese sellers there with a ton of stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Sobzob View Post
    You picked up a new Tsukihime dokuhon too?
    Nya, that's my same old one. Just as a comparison of the cover design :P

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    This just came in today! squeeeeeeeee

edit: also, this a couple weeks ago but I forgot to pick it up from the post office.

Last edited by mewarmo990; June 16th, 2011 at 12:49 PM.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    Today, this. Yesssssssss

Zero Berserker's sheet isn't blurred out like in the novel!

wut.
    Last edited by mewarmo990; June 19th, 2011 at 12:27 PM.

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    THIS TROLLING HAS BEEN PASSED DOWN THE KOTOMINE LINE FOR GENERATIONS *sparkle*

Interesting to note that the Black Knight's stats don't have any highlighted bars. Really Nasu just what do they mean?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Bargadiel's Avatar
    How could you forget for 2 weeks! That kind of stuff is like Christmas to me D:

I'm really too lazy to take pictures with my camera...

I got these two figures today: http://twitpic.com/5f98hv

18 Days of shipping with SAL, never going to use that again.

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle Bargadiel's Avatar
    SAL is all good, I'd rather wait than spend money I could use to buy another figure. Nice though, I wish they would make a really good True Arc figure, like in the pose with her arms spread out like in MBAA.

Blog Entries
    ^^ How much did those cost each?

Quote Originally Posted by Bargadiel View Post
    SAL is all good, I'd rather wait than spend money I could use to buy another figure. Nice though, I wish they would make a really good True Arc figure, like in the pose with her arms spread out like in MBAA.
    There's always this figure: http://myfigurecollection.net/item/4...sp_last_arc_ve
    Though looking at user images the final product doesn't seem so good.
    And I still rather pay 1000 yen extra to get a faster and more reliable shipping.

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    ^^ How much did those cost each?
    I got the set from Mandarake for like, 1400 yen lol.