Page 108 of 108 FirstFirst ... 85898103106107108
Results 2,141 to 2,146 of 2146

Thread: Recent loot thread

Blog Entries
    Cool. I only have my shitty laptop currently, as my powerhouse stationary computer is back home. I haven't really bothered to install Steam on my laptop, since the type of games I can actually run are rather limited. But Melty should be fine. That said, fighting games are mostly fun to me when I have someone to play against, so don't know if I'll grab it right now...And I'm really bad at fighting games. Only "fighting" games I'm "good" at are the Smash bros. games...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

I bought the 15th anniversary edition of fate/stay night. It looks pretty good.
    https://i.imgur.com/jcOX4iy.jpg

Blog Entries
    Nice! I have the 10th Anniversary one. Wonder if there are any differences or additions aside from the different cover art...now I'm curious...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

It's actually just a plastic sleeve over the 10th anniversary edition, but the disc has been replaced with a DMM download card.
    I bought this because it was almost 3 times cheaper than the 10th ann. edition is now.

Blog Entries
    Ah, I see. Damn, I'm glad I got my edition while the price was normal. Discs FTW.

US Friend Code
    https://i.imgur.com/eZInNao.jpg
    Was in Japan these past two weeks and bought some Fate stuff. This is a really bad pic but I took it the night I returned home and am far too lazy to spread everything out again. not pictured: a bunch of doujinshi

Also bought some Tsuki no Sango stuff which I just realized wasn't in the original pic
    https://i.imgur.com/o3AAIYt.jpg