Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 4045484950
Results 981 to 1,000 of 1000

Thread: Fate/stay night [Realta Nua] - PC version!

Quote Originally Posted by MeruP View Post
    Huh? Not sure if I understand. I was pretty sure that menu shows all the music available, at least all the tracks you named. Or they are available with my BGM patch but not without?
    Anyway, with my limited understanding of your question, you probably want 音楽一覧. Which is... yeah, pretty self-explaining.

BTW I noticed some issues with BGM patch, but too lazy to figure out why... maybe because I haven't used "stock" encoder, and used the most optimised one but haven't updated decoder to newer version (if newer exists at all)...
    Try completing RN without any patches. You'll notice the some songs don't appear in the menu that should. Those songs being The end of the Dream, Mighty Wind, the H-alt music, Link, and This Illusion (inst.). I was was able to fix the last two but I can't get the others to appear despite the fact that they are in 音楽一覧. Your HF patch (regardless of whether you're using the PS vita remixes or not) displays all the songs heard (with the exception of Link and This Illusion (inst.) but I know how to fix that), even the extra menu song is listed. Are there any flags in place that keep them from showing up that you changed by chance?

I don't really know. Maybe this?
    All this "song not appearing" stuff is a news to me. I'll check later what appears without patches and with my HF...

I don't really know. Maybe this?
    All this "song not appearing" stuff is a news to me. I'll check later what appears without patches and with my HF...
    Oh sweet, it worked. Thanks.

Now here is a bad news for you then. You don't have latest official updates installed while my patch have them integrated ^^
    Though AFAIK for HF this line is the only difference (not counting version bump in about)

Edit: so are you saying that even with this fix my RN patch does NOT shows some tracks? Link and This Illusion (inst.) ?
    Last edited by MeruP; September 29th, 2013 at 12:55 PM.

Oh wait, the latest official updates are those patch133 files that are sitting in there right? Yeah didn't bother putting them in.

Also yes, your patch still does not include Link and This Illusion (inst.), the reason being that 音楽一覧 has them corresponding to the wrong files. Link should be bgm76, not bgm70. This Illusion (inst.) shoild be bgm22.

Well I haven't actually checked what are latest updates to date, but fix you need is in patch133, yeah. Official way to make it work is to put into faterealtanua_savedata folder.

As for the bgm - I'll check. Now I remember that 音楽一覧 does have some things set wrong but this is redefined in scripts somewhere. I think exactly these tracks were affected.
    Last edited by MeruP; September 29th, 2013 at 01:31 PM.

They have a total mess there. Some places say bgm70, some bgm76. Looks like the one of them that actually plays is 76... But 76 is a long version, 70 is a short one and accordingly to 楽一覧 they meant to put short one in menu...

This is true that THIS ILLUSION(inst.) is in fact bgm22, but in scripts they have something like "if you heard bgm22 - assume you heard bgm49" but there is NO file for bgm49 (at least not in HF)... So I guess in theory this is file should be renamed not 楽一覧 corrected. Or maybe correct file (like shorter version) is just missing. Lol Why this is so complicated, these TM are crazy. ^^ Not to mention that in general 楽一覧 lists stuff that shouldn't be there at all...
    But I'm not going to fix that anytime soon anyway. Well I do (edit: already did) but won't post it until there is enough changes to release r9 (and I hope I won't release it ever).
    Last edited by MeruP; September 29th, 2013 at 04:16 PM.

They have a total mess there. Some places say bgm70, some bgm76. Looks like the one of them that actually plays is 76... But 76 is a long version, 70 is a short one and accordingly to 楽一覧 they meant to put short one in menu...

This is true that THIS ILLUSION(inst.) is in fact bgm22, but in scripts they have something like "if you heard bgm22 - assume you heard bgm49" but there is NO file for bgm49 (at least not in HF)... So I guess in theory this is file should be renamed not 楽一覧 corrected. Or maybe correct file (like shorter version) is just missing. Lol Why this is so complicated, these TM are crazy. ^^ Not to mention that in general 楽一覧 lists stuff that shouldn't be there at all...
    But I'm not going to fix that anytime soon anyway. Well I do but won't post it until there is enough changes to release r9 (and I hope I won't release it ever).
    In LE's files, BGM 76 is the one that plays, so I would assume that's the short version and 70 is the long version. BGM 22 is the version of This Illusion that begins halfway in (as heard in the story) and BGM 49 (the version that starts at the beginning) was supposed to be unlocked once you heard BGM 22, this was likely how it was in the original FSN, but when switching to RN, they may have rearranged some files and I believe BGM 49 was renamed to BGM 48.

Edit: never mind, bgm 48 is a fade in of light and darkness. Does anybody know a program I can use to listen to the ogg files myself?

Edit2: just found out I have a program for such purposes, it appears they completely forgot to include the version of This Illusion that was supposed to unlock at the menu, it's not in there at all.
    Last edited by Jacktheinfinite101; September 29th, 2013 at 04:30 PM.

question, is there a special title that the Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua PC version goes under as cause i do an ebay search for it and all i find are the PS2 and Vita games, i can't find any PC version
    <MHO BANNER COMING SOON>
    Rin: O unholy one, transcended down from the darkness of Whako-Pulse
    Sabre: hollow being, walking upon mortal ground filling gluttony's sin
    Sakura: tainted soul, you face penitence from the holy virgins
    Rin: Repent! *Crystal arm forms* Crystal Magic Crest, MARAIN!
    Sabre: Repent! *Sword forms* Reborn Holy Sword, EXCALIBUR!
    Sakura: Repent! *Black Dress forms* Corrupted Avenger's Gown, DAE'ANGRU!
    Rin, Sabre and Sakura: in the name of the 13th, Aura, Death to the Hallowed Queen

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Memor-X View Post
    question, is there a special title that the Fate/Stay Night Realta Nua PC version goes under as cause i do an ebay search for it and all i find are the PS2 and Vita games, i can't find any PC version
    It's download-only.

And each route is purchased separately.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacktheinfinite101 View Post
    And each route is purchased separately.
    so i have to buy/download 3 game and patch them separately!..........please tell me i can install them without a next connection
    <MHO BANNER COMING SOON>
    Rin, Sabre and Sakura: in the name of the 13th, Aura, Death to the Hallowed Queen

The patches all go in the same place. All three routes share the same save directory so patches are placed there. Patches that you want to affect Fate are simply called "patch", while ones for UBW are called "rinpatch" and ones for HF are called "sakpatch".

i was actually talking about the games themselves (before being patched), my experience with games you pay to download is that the installer mostly always requires you to be connected to the internet in order to run the installer which sucks some major butts for me because my main gaming PC doesn't connect to the internet, i download everything to a laptop, scan the downloads for viruses and after they've been scanned transfer them to my main PC, i have never came across a translation patch which required net access, i don't think translators are that evil
    <MHO BANNER COMING SOON>

Hmmm..........well I didn't have these problems, I didn't have to install them at all..................but I'm probably not the best frame of reference for this issue (for reasons that are obvious but shall not be disclosed).

For those wondering what happened to all the posts pertaining to my RN project, please go here: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...ertion-project
    Memorable quotes

Quote Originally Posted by Kinoko Nasu
    So as to stimulate the reader's imagination, I try not to write too clearly about mechanics and characters' inner workings.
    Quote Originally Posted by UnlimitedBladeWorks
    In all honesty the Ufo Anime should've included a switch that let people chose what route they wanted to watch.

just reinstalled this the other day
    my memory of fate is foggy so i want to reread it

I also need help playing the PS2 OP on Realta Nua PC version. My OS is a Windows XP and I keep getting a blue screen just before the opening after the prologue finishes. Please help me and I will forever be grateful.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SakyoAvenger21 View Post
    I also need help playing the PS2 OP on Realta Nua PC version. My OS is a Windows XP and I keep getting a blue screen just before the opening after the prologue finishes. Please help me and I will forever be grateful.
    You're in the wrong thread. This thread is no longer in use. Go here: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...ertion-project

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SakyoAvenger21 View Post
    I refer you to the post two above yours.
    EDIT: or one below

Quote Originally Posted by Vagrant View Post
    SINIB is already a fan of the best whore. Well, she's not a whore per se, but I have it on good authority that she moves like an experienced prostitute.