Thread: The Millennium War Volume One: Threshold of Despair.

the master of infinite roads lantzblades's Avatar
    Blog Entries

The Millennium War Volume One: Threshold of Despair.

Prologue

The grail war is over and the days pass quietly. I’m starting to learn Alchemy and some magic since grandfather is dead and Senpai stopped me from changing. Satoshi and his grandfather Kiritsugu are nice people however their eternal house guest Kotomine Shirou is an insufferable ass.

…That’s wrong, right?

No of course it’s not, I remember clearly the way things are, Fuyuki is a quiet place is in the shadow of castle Brunestund.

Wait

That’s wrong too.

I’m not sure what part of it though.

I’ve been making a whip using alchemy, I can’t remember why a whip though. At any rate it’s past the malleable stage, I just have to add an element to alter it.

I’ll do it later, Nee-san and the others want to investigate castle Brunestud.

It’s a hike but we’re all together Kotomine Shirou, Nee-san, Nii-san, Kiritsugu-san, Archer, Satoshi-kun and I.

The Castle is a frightful place but we all know something is wrong with it, so we have to figure it out.

Kotomine-san and Nii-san are near the bridge into the castle when suddenly Kotomine-san shoves Nii-san into the dry moat causing him to fall into the darkness of a large drainage pit.

Archer-san grabs the young priest by the collar ready to knock him out when Nii-san shouts from the unseen depths.

“Shirou you asshole!”

On reflex I run to the edge of the moat and call out to Nii-san.

“I’m fine Sakura, just a bit wet, go on inside without me, I’ll catch up” he says. I’m not sure why but for some reason his attitude towards me is nice and caring and strangely that seems wrong.

we look at each other and all seem to innately understand that we can’t all go in at once in case something happens. For the moment Nee-san and I stay outside, we can use the time to get more supplies for the group.

The boys are good fighters but it seems none of them plan for emergencies very well beyond their first plans.

Who will you follow inside?

1) Kiritsugu

2) Archer

3) Kotomine Shirou

4) Satoshi
    http://forums.darksidemoon.net

come join us, Darksidemoon is a new forum for discussion of all things tm

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

Blog Entries
    2.) Archer.

His plans fail, he blows shit up.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Blog Entries
    3) Kotomine Shirou
    ...because I want to see what would happen. XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    ...are you sure you have a beta?
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    OK, I'm going to vote 4, because Toshi deserves a vote....

Blog Entries
    ...are you sure you have a beta?

Eddy's busy and this, unlike the actually chapters (which will be fully beta'd) is short leo, so i'm trying to see if i've improved any on editing myself.

it is my firm belief that regarding the ban of mike1984 I have been given insufficient reason for the affair and it's conclusion, further than this I feel that the light manner it has been treated in is appalling. It is my sincere hope that he is not regarded in the same way as actually malicious posters who have appeared on beast's lair or otherwise as a joke to be snickered at when spoken of in the future. I will not forget my friend or view him in the manner those in charge here have presented him and his actions, nor will I accept the situation as it stands where people snicker at him as if he were a joke.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Teasing the Penguin God!

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Whew! About to slip down. VelspertheCat's Avatar
    2) Archer

Back against the wall?

Project Crissaegrim
    Last edited by VelspertheCat; December 11th, 2011 at 01:11 AM.
    Spoiler:
    Is it pimping myself out if it's hidden?
    Index of Stories, Conceptual Writing, and Scenes

I'll give my vote to Kiri, then.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    OK, I'm going to switch to 2, because Satoshi isn't going to win....

Blog Entries
    I'll give my vote to Kiri, then.

who?

OK, I'm going to switch to 2, because Satoshi isn't going to win....

ok, we are officially tied then.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    2. Chances are, he'll just end up protecting us, though.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    2. Chances are, he'll just end up protecting us, though.

Sakura isn't going in, you're just choosing who to follow in. (it does matter)

oh and just a note, the hero spirits apart from archer (lancer for example, is unequipped until you find his spear in the castle)

kiritsugu. In other words, I chose option 1

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries

It's time to show them how a real Vampire Killer works.