Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1823262728

Thread: Run HolyGrailWar.Exe [Fate/Extra LP] [Image-Heavy]

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    fuck it, i am finishing this, Archer run coming up.

also no videos because my internet is terrible, sorry.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I may be a bit late to the party, but nevertheless: an impressive thorough work.
    There is one category of conversation that has not been covered, though. For most "quest" events, the game forces the player to see these events. When trying to enter/leave the Arena without looking for the corresponding event, or entering the wrong floor of Arena, Servant or the inner voice say something thematic and don't let you in/out.

inner voice, round 4, day 1, entering Arena early: I was on my way to the Arena when I suddenly started thinking about how Rin was doing. I should go to the nurse's office before doing anything else.

Caster, round 6, day 2, leaving Arena early: Master, I know that you want get Tamamo into bed, but first you need to take care of business... If we don't open the door now, we might not get the opportunity again. We can...flirt...later!

guess-the-Servant, round 7, day 4, entering Arena early: Dear, as sexy as being hot-headed can be, let's try having a plan this time, just for laughs, okay?

Of course, I have selected the most interesting remarks, most of those are quite trivial. Still, there is an interesting corollary: on rounds 1,2,3 and 7 it is impossible to miss 2 of 3 events for the Information Matrix level less than 2. It would be the case for round 4 too, but then went Kotomine... Information Matrix on rounds 5 and 6 is inevitably full (thanks to Rin/Rani). Round 7 is a particularly interesting case where you can fail the mission to eclipse the sun (getting another variants of dialogs with Rin/Rani) and still get a normal vulnerable Gawain in the Elimination Battle, just with matrix level 2 (which isn't much harder).

If Archer's run will come up after all, I can provide all text for it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    oh that's neat.

it's probably coming sometime soon(tm)

it's mostly my laptop not wanting to record audio and me being lazy to redo the updates I lost.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw